Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-09-2018, 08:42 PM   #1
sciencegal

Color Wheel Sciencegal's AMA

I've been considering making one of these for a while, so here goes. Feel free to ask any questions you like, I'll answer them honestly (or not at all if it's compromising to my privacy).
Old 06-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

What's your job?

What's your most embarrassing experience?

What is your biggest sexual fantasy?

What is your best sexual experience?
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:14 PM   #3
sciencegal

What's your job?
Data analytics/applied statistics is my field

What's your most embarrassing experience?
That's a tough one, I don't usually dwell on embarrassing things. Probably tripping and falling after riding down in an elevator. After getting off I still felt like I was going down, and my footing slipped. It was at school, so lots of people saw. Kind of embarrassing to have everyone rush to your aid while telling them that you're fine. Nothing broken or anything, just a little bruised.

What is your biggest sexual fantasy?
So hard to choose! I'd really like to experience a D/s scene in person I think. I have experience online, but not so much in person. Within that, I think being able to tie someone and tease them until they are desperate and begging for release would be something I'd really like to do. Obviously getting to use my strap-on afterwards would be on the menu

What is your best sexual experience?
That's a tough one. If I had to choose just one, I'd pick exploring wax play for the first time. I did tons of research, but I still had no clue what to expect before doing it. Then when that first bit of hot wax hit my body, I was hooked. I adore the hot, stingy sensation from it, and I've never walked away from it without becoming incredibly aroused.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:15 PM   #4
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

1. what sneakers/running shoes do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
2. what size?
3. what footwear do you prefer?
4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
10. have you ever had braces?
11. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
13. how many people have you slept with?
14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
16. what is your deepest darkest secret?

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #5
sciencegal

1. what sneakers/running shoes do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
I have a pair of Asics. They're a royal blue color with hot pink accents and hot pink laces. I have no idea about the model or anything, they're about 3 years old. I really need to replace them...

2. what size?

3. what footwear do you prefer?
Sneakers all the way. I love loafers, boat shoes, and casual sneakers. The plain classic look kind, like Keds or Vans.

4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
With sneakers, yes. I hate not wearing socks since my feet can get warm. I don't always wear socks with boat shoes though. Sometimes I'm too lazy to put on the little no-show socks, so I just don't bother with them.

5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
I have never noticed an odor with any of my shoes. If your shoes do ever smell, hang a dry tea bag inside them. Absorbs the odor without staining or giving a perfume-y scent

6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
Never, and I wouldn't want to. Feet are sort of a limit for me, I don't find them appealing at all. Plus I don't enjoy gags either, my gag reflex is insane.

7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
Nope. See #6

8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
Surprisingly enough, I have never broken a bone. I've cut off part of my thumb, but it grew back. No stitches either (other than when I had my wisdom teeth out, but I don't really count those).

9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
I don't think it would do anything for me sexually, but I'm not opposed to it. Assuming the cast is not blocking my fun parts

10. have you ever had braces?
No. I was supposed to, but I just had my wisdom teeth out and the problem seemed to correct itself. I have a slight misalignment with my bottom front teeth, but it's barely noticeable.

11. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
N/a

12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
Maybe one of those giant jawbreakers as a kid? My mouth is actually rather petite, so I tend not to put anything too large in.

13. how many people have you slept with?
More than one, less than 20

14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
Last thing in my ass: a butt plug
Last thing in my pussy: a length of chain

15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
I once tasted pee. That was vile.

16. what is your deepest darkest secret?
If I told you that, it wouldn't be a secret

Last edited by sciencegal; 06-09-2018 at 10:19 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:30 PM   #6
sammyy2qt

1. What's the last book you read?
2. Do you like giraffes?
3. on a scale of 1-10, how cute is bronco?
4. What's the best way to get wax off?
5. What's your favourite fish?
6. Do you like pineapple on your pizza?
7. Why was 6 afraid of 7?
8. What is the funniest moment you've ever had?
9. last time you pooped?
10. thoughts on trump?

Likes etc

BDSM test results
sammyy2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:31 PM   #7
LPV
getDare Saint

How did you get your name?

How smart are you?

Why do you use that color that is so hard to read?

Have you been a dom?

Have you been a sub?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:33 PM   #8
bananabob
Distinguished Member

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) Have you ever had any kinks/fetishes that you loved the idea of but when you actually tried it you found out that you didn't enjoy?

4) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

5) What is something you are insecure about?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:42 PM   #9
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyy2qt View Post
1. What's the last book you read?
The Little Blue-Eyed Vampire From Hell

2. Do you like giraffes?
Yes, I actually find them to be really quite interesting. I love their height weird tongues

3. on a scale of 1-10, how cute is bronco?
If you mean Bronco the dog, he’s an 11. If you are referencing the Ford Bronco, probably a 2

4. What's the best way to get wax off?
I generally find using my fingers to be the easiest. It usually peels right off your skin in chunks. If you have little remnants remaining, raking your rails over it usually shakes it loose too. For cleanup, I use a lint roller to pick up all the little crumbs

5. What's your favourite fish?
Great White Shark

6. Do you like pineapple on your pizza?
I don’t personally like it, but I’m also not opposed to it. I have a thing about warm pineapple so it’s not all that appealing to me

7. Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 8 9

8. What is the funniest moment you've ever had?
That’s a hard one honestly. I like to joke around and keep things humorous, so I have tons of funny moments in every day. Maybe watching my friend's little brother struggle to break the piñata we made for Spanish class. It was a pair of pants

9. last time you pooped?
This morning

10. thoughts on trump?
None that are positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
How did you get your name?
I am terrible at coming up with fun usernames. I struggled with this forever, until one day I just typed something that randomly popped in my head. Science is a big part of my life (always has been), so it seemed to be a good fit. I wanted to be a geologist until I was 14, then I switched to Supreme Court justice (because go big or go home), then I finally got interested in biology and math.

How smart are you?
I like to think I'm above average. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a genius by any means. But I love learning, and I feel that has exposed me to a wide range of information that would qualify me for being somewhat knowledgeable.

Why do you use that color that is so hard to read?
Turquoise is hard to read? I thought it was pretty. How about blue? I like cool tones, so I play around with a lot of blues and greens (I'm slowly figuring out some of the hidden color choices). I've been liking the turquoise a lot lately, but I didn't realize it was hard to read. My apologies

Have you been a dom?
Yes I have, on several occasions, though mostly only online.

Have you been a sub?
Yes to this too. I started out as a sub, figuring it was easier to start there to get a feel for how things work. I still enjoy subbing quite a lot, but I haven't done it on a regular basis in over a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?
Assuming I do not have to pay for them (or that I had the money set aside to afford it without taking away from other needs), I would take a sybian, fucking machine (one that thrusts the dildo), and some sort of bondage bench. I picked a sybian because I love clit stimulation when I play, and I figure getting the biggest, best vibrator in the world would probably pay off in the long run. I'd like a fucking machine simply because I love the idea of a really long session without someone getting tired. Even if I'm the one wearing the strap-on, I struggle to keep going without a break after a certain point. Plus, how fun would it be to tie someone up, position a vibe on their clit, and turn the fucking machine on, sitting back and just watching as they get over-stimulated? And lastly, I would pick a bondage bench to have a nice padded area for play. I think it would be really neat to have a preset piece of furniture that I could pull out and use when the mood struck, rather than changing my sheets all the time

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.
I would say TV kind of is. I tend to binge watch when I'm stressed, it's a good relief for me. Otherwise jigsaw puzzles

3) Have you ever had any kinks/fetishes that you loved the idea of but when you actually tried it you found out that you didn't enjoy?
Hmm, I would say that watersports/messy was something that I was curious about when I was younger (teenage years). I tried it and absolutely hated it though. There are a lot of aspects that I like in theory with them, but in practice it just is not for me.

4) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?
Oh boy, I have had several. Chain, dog toy, butt plug, bottle, brush, whisk, the list goes on. I'm not all that shy about trying out something if it sounds fun. Plus, with each one you get a different sensation involved, which is something that I rather enjoy (like the bristles on a brush, or steel chain, etc)

5) What is something you are insecure about?
I would say my ability to blend in. I've been described as "the weirdest person I've ever met" on several occasions, but I sort of take it as a compliment. It does lead to some social isolation though, which makes me question if it's really the best approach. But I sort of like who I am, even if I'm a bit unconventional.

Thank you for the questions everyone!

Last edited by sciencegal; 06-12-2018 at 04:59 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:40 PM   #10
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the reply and detailed answers

What size dildo would you choose for the fucking machine? I guess really I'm asking if you are a size queen or prefer something more modest?

You certainly have had some interesting things inside you. What would you say is your absolute favourite thing you've had in each hole?

What is the most challenging hidden public thing you've done?

If you could drop what you are doing right now and spend the next hour fulfilling one fantasy - what would it be?

How would you describe your typical dress style?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:58 PM   #11
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Thanks for the reply and detailed answers

What size dildo would you choose for the fucking machine? I guess really I'm asking if you are a size queen or prefer something more modest?
I'm not really a size queen myself. I do enjoy trying larger objects every now and again, but it's not something I regularly enjoy. I think 2 inches around is my preferred upper limit. Large but not overly so. I find that keeping it a little bit slimmer makes the thrusts more enjoyable since it tends to slide easier. The less friction, the better.

You certainly have had some interesting things inside you. What would you say is your absolute favourite thing you've had in each hole?
Favorite thing in my ass: peeled ginger root
Favorite thing in my pussy: I have a dildo that's just the right size with an enlarged tip. When inserted, it hits right against my g-spot, and I adore it

What is the most challenging hidden public thing you've done?
I had to remove my pants and panties in my car and complete 3 edges. I'm not a big risk taker, so having that was very challenging for me. I felt like I was going to get caught at any moment (I was in a parking lot at the back, but there were a lot of people out and about). Plus, it was a little awkward stripping while in my car, the backseat is not all that large.

On a separate occasion, I had to shop with a plug in. This was challenging because the base wasn't all that comfortable. I ended up having to go home to change it because I couldn't take it. Ordinarily I enjoy that sort of hidden public style play, but the discomfort was too much at that time. Since then I've gotten plugs with more comfortable bases for long-term wear, so I haven't had any issues since then.

If you could drop what you are doing right now and spend the next hour fulfilling one fantasy - what would it be?
If travel time doesn't factor in, I'd probably get on a flight and travel to Greece or Italy. I've never been east of the Atlantic, so being able to travel across the pond would be amazing. Though I don't really want to pay for it right now

How would you describe your typical dress style?
I'm definitely casual to the max. I usually wear jeans, or shorts in the summer. I almost always wear a plain t-shirt, a polo, or flannel. I try to pick out bright colors too, those are my favorite. Usually blues and greens, I sort of don't love warm tones. Fashion really doesn't interest me all that much, so I tend to wear whatever is comfortable. Sneakers are my go-to shoe, or else a boat shoe in summer. I wear sandals too when it gets really warm out. I definitely don't think I dress all that "girly".
Old 06-12-2018, 05:46 PM   #12
sammyy2qt

1. What's your favourite video game?
2. Fuck, marry, kill. Jennifer Lawrence, Florence Welch and sara quin
3. What do you like the most about getdare?
4. Have you learned anything from the site?
5. How tall are you? Short ass
6. Would you ever get your clit pierced?
7. What song is on repeat right now?
8. What's your favourite Harry Potter movie?
9. Is little mermaid as good as they say?
10. What'd you have for dinner tonight?

Likes etc

BDSM test results

Last edited by sammyy2qt; 06-12-2018 at 05:51 PM.
sammyy2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:18 PM   #13
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

1. Is there anything/s you are jealous of about guys?

2. Whats the longest you've had a ginger root in your butt, how was it?

3. Random thought, what does a star, glass and a horse have in common?

4. What time zone are you in?

5. Do your friends know of your kinky side?

6. If you could give your 17 year old self advice what would it be?

7. What do you enjoy to do in your free time?

8. What is the Mistress Maze?

9. Morning or night?

10. Your signature says lesbian, may I ask when you first knew you were into girls and not guys?
Triangles Task 19 out of 25
Dman1212 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:23 PM   #14
sciencegal

1. What's your favourite video game?
Banjo Kazooie (Nintendo GameCube is the latest model I own if that tells you anything )

2. Fuck, marry, kill. Jennifer Lawrence, Florence Welch and Sara Quin
Well I'm obviously going to marry Florence Welch so I can sleep with her every day. Plus I love her whole vibe; very creative and artistic, like she sees the world differently than the rest of us. It would make for great dinner conversations, and I would get to listen to her sing all the time. I'd fuck Sara Quin rather than marry; I think our personalities are too similar yet too opposite to really be compatible long-term (you should have picked Tegan, that would have been a much harder call). And I've never seen or read Hunger Games, so I never got on the Jennifer Lawrence train. Sorry Jen, you've got to go.

3. What do you like the most about getdare?
I think the sense of community is quite nice. It's a safe place to go to talk to people about kinky things, which is quite often a taboo subject elsewhere. It's also a great resource for finding fun things to do and revamping things you already love.

4. Have you learned anything from the site?
I would say I've learned how to come out of my shell a bit. I'm a fairly reserved person, not all that outgoing or open with my thoughts or feelings. But since joining, I've gotten a bit better about putting myself out there, if only in the kinky side of me. Plus I've learned a ton about different people and activities. Since joining the site, I've explored so much, and I think that's partly due to the support and encouragement of the users, threads, and blogs that exist here.

5. How tall are you?
5' 4" (I'm not that short)

6. Would you ever get your clit pierced?
Hmm, if I was a good candidate I might consider it. I know there is a possibility of losing sensitivity there if it doesn't go well, so probably not. I rather enjoy clit play. But I do really like piercings, so who knows. I have no immediate plans to do it though.

7. What song is on repeat right now?
Not currently listening to music. But the last time I did, I had the Smashing...Live! orchestral CD on loop.

8. What's your favourite Harry Potter movie?
I've only seen the first 5, and of them I think I like the 3rd one the best.

9. Is Little Mermaid as good as they say?
I'll put it this way: I watched that movie so many times as a child that the VCR tape squeaked

10. What'd you have for dinner tonight?
Tacos, it's Taco Tuesday.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:40 PM   #15
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
1. Is there anything/s you are jealous of about guys?
Maybe your ability to pee anywhere? I pee all the time, so being able to without having to sit on a public toilet would be pretty cool.

2. Whats the longest you've had a ginger root in your butt, how was it?
I've had one in for about 15 minutes before I took it out to peel it to get some fresh juices exposed. I know it's supposed to be used as a punishment, but I find it delightful. It burns to a certain degree, but I find it's a soothing burn, not a fiery one. The "heat" sort of spreads out a bit, but I find it very manageable. I've done ginger play several times in the past. I even bought ginger paste so I could coat a butt plug with it. The paste was slightly less intense, but a thick enough layer took care of that

3. Random thought, what does a star, glass and a horse have in common?
Nice try lol. You better think of something though, I have another hard one just waiting to be posted

4. What time zone are you in?
Eastern in the US (not sure what that is on the global scale).

5. Do your friends know of your kinky side?
Nope. I don't have all that many friends at the moment that I'm super close with. Most of my friends have moved away after school, so I'm still working on meeting some new people. I've only lived in my area for about 3 years (moved here for school), and being a fairly shy person, I don't really go out into social settings to meet new people. Bars are out completely (I don't drink at all) and larger social gatherings are a pain for me (I have hearing issues, and if there is too much background noise, like too many people talking at once even if it's not directly to me, I can't hear the conversation that's happening 1 foot in front of me). I usually end up smiling and nodding, not actually taking part in the conversation. It's awkward.

6. If you could give your 17 year old self advice what would it be?
I would probably slap myself. I changed my major 7 times in college (no I am not exaggerating), so knowing what I know now and how happy I am with my current career field, I would tell 17 year old me to cut out the self-doubt and choose this path sooner. If I was feeling ambitious, I would probably tell myself to suck it up and go to med school. I wanted to be an epidemiologist or a coroner, but I never had the confidence to apply for medical school.

7. What do you enjoy to do in your free time?
I golf, read, watch TV, do puzzles, and write. I'm pretty boring.

8. What is the Mistress Maze?
That's top secret, you'll have to be patient

9. Morning or night?
Night all the way. I have never been a morning person, even as a baby.

10. Your signature says lesbian, may I ask when you first knew you were into girls and not guys?
5th grade is my earliest recollection of having a crush on a girl. Until I was about 21 I always considered myself bi though. It wasn't until I put some thought into it that I realized I never imagined myself with a man long term. The stability of having a heterosexual relationship was very appealing, but it just felt like a sham. (Keep in mind, this was before gay marriage was legal and there was still quite a bit of negativity towards allowing that to happen)

Advertisements
Kink Talk