Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-05-2018, 01:43 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default First Naked Public Dare?

What's the first naked dare you did in public?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 10:00 AM   #2
Maleslut92

Driving naked. It was a 3 1/2 hour trip when I was in college and I was naked most of the way except for my shoes.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:29 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What's the first naked dare you did in public?
The first naked dare I can remember was given me by my best mate when I was about 11 or 10 .Our garden on one side was up against a road and several trees overhung the road and my mate dared me to strip naked and climb into the tree and climb along one of the branches that over hung the road and masterbate .I don't remember whether I came but I must have been seen because it was a fairly busy road and there wasn't a lot of cover .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 04:31 PM   #4
barefooted83
getDare Devil

I was tied to a lamppost at a street where we were pretty much alone but could have been seen by a car passing by. But that didn't happen, so only the friend who tied me up took some pictures

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:26 PM   #5
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default First Naked Public Dare

My first was pretty mild. We drove to an old back road, pulled over and I got out and stood in front of the car. I then stripped while the driver was still inside the car, with the lights on. After I was naked I did 50 jumping jacks and by the time I was done, he was out beside me. This was first time he had seen me naked as we had met on craigslist. He took some pics of me and then he aimed my penis as I peed, attempting to draw or write something in the snow, which didn't work out so well. Lol. I then had to masturbate in front of him, as soon as I started cumming I had to stop, I believe that is called a ruined orgasm. He then pulled out his cock and peed on me before making me suck his cock until he was ready to cum, at which point he pulled out and finished on my face. I then had to lay in the snow, face down as he spanked my cold wet ass which he threw snow on in between smacks. At the same time I cleaned the cum off my face in the snow. Afterwards I got dressed and he drove me home.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 05-06-2018, 04:01 PM   #6
busyguy

Default My First naked dare

I was younger and frequented a site similar to this that was has since disappeared. There was a dice dare that ended up with me running from my back door to the back fence and back in my boxers.

I was wearing a pair of loose fitting blue prodige boxers and took off out of the house in the early evening in full daylight. I made it the fence no problem and decided to step it up and removed my boxers. My hard cock bounced against my stomach as I heard, "HEY!!!". It was my 40 ish year old neighbour standing on his second floor balcony looking down at me.

I ran inside, got dressed, and quickly posted the story before freaking out for hours expecting him or my parents to confront me. It's been years and nothing ever came from it.
busyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 02:32 AM   #7
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

My first completely naked outdoor dare was at a friend's house.
I had to strip in the kitchen, and step outside the back door for 30 seconds.
I knew the house well, so it was fairly safe and not really overlooked.
He slammed the door behind me and pretended to lock it, then laughed.
I panicked but he let me in after a few seconds.
He got a punch on the arm for that one!
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Underpants for this post:
Old 05-07-2018, 07:21 AM   #8
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut92 View Post
Driving naked. It was a 3 1/2 hour trip when I was in college and I was naked most of the way except for my shoes.
Oh nice, did you someone dare you to do it?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 05-07-2018, 07:24 AM   #9
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
I was tied to a lamppost at a street where we were pretty much alone but could have been seen by a car passing by. But that didn't happen, so only the friend who tied me up took some pictures
It's still damn risky though, he could have even gone away for a bit

My Real Experiences

Old 05-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #10
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

First time I was naked in public was actually on my balcony. I was dared to stay there naked for a while. If this doesn't count as public (it's technically still my apartment) then my first time I was naked in public was a few days ago. I was dared to strip naked and masturbate to edge in semi public place. I later had to smear my pussy juice on my lips and come back home like this (not naked I was allowed to dress).

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 05-14-2018, 08:07 PM   #11
bogue270

my first was a ding dong ditch dare naked.... I had to run across the street to a neighbors house naked. ring the doorbell and run for it. I didn't get caught or anything but I was scared as hell doing it...lol
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:10 PM   #12
submissivebbw

stripped in a bathroom at target and took a selfie in the mirror. someone walked in while my pants were down and i ran into the stall but she saw me and it was dead silent the whole time and she was sighing and went "great..."
needless to say i havent done one since.

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:19 PM   #13
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogue270 View Post
my first was a ding dong ditch dare naked.... I had to run across the street to a neighbors house naked. ring the doorbell and run for it. I didn't get caught or anything but I was scared as hell doing it...lol
Nice, was this day or night?

My Real Experiences

Old 05-16-2018, 12:29 PM   #14
dick wank 95

Default My First Dare

My first naked public dare was from a friend of mine when I was 8 and she was 9, just down the road from where we lived was a country park and we used to go there and play.

I am not sure how the idea came up but one day we started daring each other to get naked or expose ourselves in front of each other.

At the time we didn't see it as being a sexual thrill but more as being naughty and finding out what bodies looked like with different parts. Looking back I think we were very stupid as there are lots of bad people in the world however it was very naughty and a fun thing to do. We never had sex however not fully knowing what we were doing we did touch each other.

We also did several dares in her room which generally involved us getting naked however this was not in public but we would spend extended periods naked together playing normal games or sometimes we would just watch TV together in the nude.

The best memory was one day when her parents went out for a couple of hours and we spent all that time having the run of the house naked which felt awesome, something I haven't been able to replay in the years since as we got older and moved apart and now living with parents who aren't out the house that much.

The worst things was one day when we were nude her cousin walked in and started taking the mic, luckily she never told anyone what we did.

Richard

Limits: Poo, getting caught, family, heavy bondage
dick wank 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dick wank 95 for this post:
Old 05-17-2018, 02:06 AM   #15
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick wank 95 View Post
My first naked public dare was from a friend of mine when I was 8 and she was 9, just down the road from where we lived was a country park and we used to go there and play.

I am not sure how the idea came up but one day we started daring each other to get naked or expose ourselves in front of each other.

At the time we didn't see it as being a sexual thrill but more as being naughty and finding out what bodies looked like with different parts. Looking back I think we were very stupid as there are lots of bad people in the world however it was very naughty and a fun thing to do. We never had sex however not fully knowing what we were doing we did touch each other.

We also did several dares in her room which generally involved us getting naked however this was not in public but we would spend extended periods naked together playing normal games or sometimes we would just watch TV together in the nude.

The best memory was one day when her parents went out for a couple of hours and we spent all that time having the run of the house naked which felt awesome, something I haven't been able to replay in the years since as we got older and moved apart and now living with parents who aren't out the house that much.

The worst things was one day when we were nude her cousin walked in and started taking the mic, luckily she never told anyone what we did.

Richard
That sounds like a fun experience alright

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk