Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #1
Shy_girl72

Female 19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

hello friends! I have been lurking around this site for a decent amount of time, and had a great domme. Unfortunately she hasn't been on and it is time for me to continue my journey to grow as a submissive and learn more about me and to push myself!

I am a senior in high school, and live in the US (eastern time zone). I'm generally a very bubbly and happy person and enjoy being social and hanging out with friends. I also love watching movies, playing and watching sports, and anything involving the water/swimming/boating. I tend to be fairly busy, but will absolutely be active and communicate daily and as often as possible. I'm very willing to learn and eager to please!

about you: I would really prefer a female, and my ideal candidate would be a couple (real life of just a "team" online). Females and couples will definitely get first priority, but I'm not opposed to male doms either. My dom(me) NEEDS to be creative, and able to give fun and exciting tasks without becoming repetitive. Also the ability to think on the fly is very important to me and the ability to adapt to whatever situation I may be in. Just because I'm busy or with other people doesn't always mean I can't play or do tasks kik is my preferred means of communication, but would be willing to negotiate other options. I'm also a bit needy...so I need frequent communication and attention. The more you can make me squirm and be devious the better, but it's also important that my dom(me) is reasonable, realistic, and sensible. I need someone strict who will push me, but someone I can also joke and laugh with if the situation is appropriate.

PLEASE NOTE I AM RELATIVELY NEW TO THIS SO THE LIST BELOW WILL CHANGE AND EVOLVE

Likes: giving up control, rules, name calling to an extent, semi public, creativity, hidden/sneaky tasks, risk/chance games and dice dares, the idea of bondage, the idea of being taken advantage of, and I have a female foot fetish

Dislikes: pain, messy, boring/repetitive tasks

Limits: excessive pain, anything toilet related, anything blatantly stupid, pics/videos (I know this is a huge point of contention with many here, but I have very specific reasons for this limit and I would be happy to explain them as needed. Long story short I've been burned too many times, even with innocent proof pictures, and I refuse to put myself in that situation again...even if it means some excellent dom(me)s will pass over me due to this limit. I totally understand the need and desire for photos, but I just can't. MAYBE at some point if circumstances are right, but this is not a promise and there is no set time table...I do not want to set false expectations)

Well I can't think of much else to say at this point, but please feel free to ask me any and all questions you would like! Please pm me with a response telling me about yourself, your likes and limits, you're experience, and why you would be a good fit for me and what caught your eye about my ad. I will not be making a decision in a day and maybe not even for a week depending on the responses I get. I will try to respond to every reasonable response I get (one liners, bad grammar, and stupidity will not get responses), but it may take some time so please be patient! If you have made it this far thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Muah!
Shy
The following user says Thank You to Shy_girl72 for this post:
Old 02-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #2
Evermore
Account Banned

Anyone would be luck to have Shy. She is a wonderful lady. She is flirty, kind, shy( of course haha), and fun. You would really miss out if you pass on the chance to have something with this lovely lady.

Best of luck on your search Shy <3 I hope you find someone perfect <3 You deser
ve it!!!
Old 02-17-2017, 09:06 AM   #3
Info Man

Wow, what a well written and verbose ad.

It is unfortunate that there are too many things which conflict which prevent us from being a good match... You sound like you'd be a very good and fun submissive.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:29 AM   #4
LochyG

This really is a great advert from a great person, this deserves to be back on the front page where it belongs!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:56 AM   #5
nik13
Distinguished Member

I am looking forward to own you
My kik is nik.s.13
Reply with title
19fnopicslave
Old 02-23-2017, 12:13 PM   #6
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Having been lucky enough to have spent the last week with this wonderful young lady, I really felt for both her sake and anyone potentially interested in her, that I should come and leave my opinion!

I can honestly say she's the sweetest girl I've met in a long, long time and sooooo much fun to play with! Whoever finally wins her submission is going to be one seriously lucky Dom(me)! I'm a little sad that we didn't quite have the connection she needs to give herself completely to somebody, but although I think she felt that from the start, she has still put an enormous amount of effort into trying to make it work with me! I can't thank her enough for the time she has spent talking to me, completing tasks for me and letting me control her!

I'm not going into the details of what we've done together and we certainly didn't try everything, but I can let slip a couple of clues of the best things I found to do with her during our time! Her biggest kink by far is light semi-public, nothing too hard or risky, she's not ready for that and to be honest it doesn't matter! Even the simplest little naughty tasks in public make her blush and her heart beat faster and it's so very, very cute expect a lot of OMGs to nearly every suggestion you make lol
Clothing control with her was amazing too, she has pretty much the perfect wardrobe for it and you'll just love dressing her up and sending her off for her day or a task! She loves other forms of fun control too and is totally compliant if you don't get silly with her! I think she would let lots of things be controlled once she finds the right connection with somebody and grows to trust them! It really doesn't take long to get to know her, it's surprising how close we became in a week really, considering it never felt 100% right to her from the start!

Having a true connection with her first is really the only way she's going to completely open up and fully submit to you, although she's so playful that you shouldn't be daunted by that! She was happy from the start to go along with what I wanted her to do and willingly put herself in my hands to see what would happen! I suspect it will be a Domme that's wins her in the end, though obviously she is open to guys too or you wouldn't be reading this!

If you're not going to put much effort in or are going to start wanting pictures then don't waste your time, your not going to get them! I can promise you all though that I don't have a single doubt about her! She is definitely who she says she is and is completely honest about everything she is doing for you! If that isn't good enough then you don't deserve her anyway!!

So if you're a kind hearted, creative, encouraging and maybe a little bit protective Dom(me) and you're looking for a sweet, honest, playful and naughty little Sub, you REALLY should write her a detailed message then sit back and cross every finger you've got! You won't be sorry if you're lucky enough to get to know her! I wouldn't change the last week for the world!

You probably all think that's a bit of a gushing reference, but she really does deserve every word of it! If anyone wants to ask me anything, you're more than welcome to pm me! I think though it's time for me to step aside now and let her continue her search! I truly wish her luck!

Thank you Shy, for everything we did together and the time you put into it, you're a wonderful girl and I'm so happy to have met you and got to know you!Xx
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
Old 02-27-2017, 08:53 PM   #7
switchman10

Location: Where all roads lead, the city atop tall Kolvir... Amber

Shy is really sweet and friendly. Giving this ad a well-deserved bump.

Good luck Shy! I hope you find someone you click with.

Interests in Domination: General domination, mild to moderate pain (as punishment), orgasm control/teasing, light to medium bondage, light humiliation, tasks, sometimes denial, nipple or pussy play
Limits: Scat/Piss, Illegal, Permanent, Public, Online Exposure (including pics/vids), Unsanitary, Blood, etc.
Old 02-28-2017, 05:25 AM   #8
jabs

Default Fun!!

You sound like what I'm looking for in my sub/slave, mind if I P you?

Lots of things especially torture and being unable able to control what is happening. Clamps, cbt devices, rope, nipple torture, being bound, bestiality, those are the major ones the rest are cercomstantial

Curious
Not sure yet

Dislike
Scat, urine, body mods, public humiliation, eating anything from my ass your ass a pig's ass any ass I ain't eating it
Old 04-10-2017, 02:32 PM   #9
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

She is such a nice amazing girl! You are missing out on quality sub by not seeking her out!

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:10 PM   #10
RandomPersin

Is she still looking? Because if so I may not be female like she wants but I think my pet (who is female) and I would help keep her busy while the perfect dom comes along.

If you want to see if I would fit and do a short trial run feel free to message me. The trial doesn't have to require proof or anything it can just be you seeing if you like the dom I am.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat

Advertisements
Kink Talk