Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-16-2017, 09:02 PM   #136
g629

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Halloween costume, I was a mafia hitman and sported a vest, dress shirt, tie, all that mobster stuff you know?
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Option B
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
Probably my mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
Probably a dog, I prefer the sense of ownership.
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
Honestly, I couldn't decide so I flipped a coin and got guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
I feel like after a few hours it would be extremely painful, plus bowel movements is a whole different story. I'd go see doc.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
Lap dance for sure!!
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Probably onion, but only because I hate beans
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
3 inches, 15 would be too much to do anything with....
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
A cup, I feel like I would get annoyed with the weight.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Rabbit tail!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Probably a nightclub: Airport=Sober/Cranky people and families; Nightclub=Frisky/Drunk people
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
Probably a butt plug, it would depend though
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
If it's a 1 night stand, then I want them to see some panties!
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Last person I texted was my ex, so probably him
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Well, I don't have Facebook so I can only pick option 2...

Sub

Kik: g6290
g629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #137
twin69
Account Banned

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) it was a cheer uniform, ( i sleep naked atm so...)

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) a friend from gymnastics

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #138
sexdude100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) T-shirt, underwear, and flannel pants.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 1 hour restrained, or 2 hours free. I'll take the hour. because where I am that would still be 2 hours in a public place.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom, maybe?
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Hey, I might get laid.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? There's such a thing as a fire unicorn, right?
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? TSA is required to do strip searches in a private room, by a member of the same sex. I'll take the non-public option.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? I would think that being all-natural would be a bit more acceptable.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Not interested in guys.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Easy - my Facebook is nonexistant

I look forward to all your replies
Good would you rather.
sexdude100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:35 AM   #139
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

halloween costume, was dressed as an prostitute, see tru tiny dress and high heels, better than naked and bare foot lol

walk naked, love the thrill

My mum. allready happenend more than once

dog with tail plug

Guys. lets see what fun we can have lol

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass
or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Wait out the week. and turn it up on high

Lap dance in the nude.

onions, first give bj to get rid of bad breath

15, why the hell not?

F cup only slightly bigger than i have now

rabbit tail as a playboy bunny

Nightclub and forget clothes than lol

both and longer at same time, but only one choice than the buttplug

I am lasert so the underwear

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

i like surprises so the next stranger

facebook so all see what a slut i am
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:45 PM   #140
Victoria85
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year? Halloween ain't so popular here . Just panties.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:55 PM   #141
striker101

Sleepwear. Shorts, and a t-shirt isn't too bad.

Naked in stocks/pillory for an hour in a public place.

My mom would be more embarrassing

Hypnotized to act like a dog.

Only one naked at a party full of guys.

Rather go to the doctor to have it removed.

Do a lap dance.

Eat an onion and have bad breath.

15 inches

A cup

Unicorn Horn

Entrance of a nightclub

Butt plug for 5 hours.

That I wear the opposite gender's undies.

The last person I texted. Guy I've hooked up with, wouldn't be bad at all.

On my kitchen fridge for a month.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 05:27 PM   #142
Jake dare

Eh, I guess the sleepwear since that was only boxers, but I dressed up as a cheerleader

The walk, I could hide along the way, and no creepy people could do stuff while I'm stuck in the stocks.

Mom.

Dog, I guess.

Girls, I mean they'd probably throw me out/have be arrested, but still probably better

Wait for it to fall out, assuming I could still somehow poop with it in

Lap Dance.

Beans, if it's good enough she won't notice

15 inches.

A cup, much easier to hide.

Bunny tail, also easier to hide

Nightclub

Ball gag

Opposite gender undies

Last texted since was a female friend of mine

My fridge.... On the back of it.

My dick code

My PM Dares

PM me

Here are my rules for December. Let me know what you think!

Likes: Masturbation, orgasms, femdom, hypnosis, shower play

Limits/Dislikes: scat, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, illegal, photos, obvious public (if I'm horny enough I can probably be convinced to do some of these).

Spoiler:
Now that you've seen this, you have to send me a PM Dare AND complete it yourself, OR ask me to pick one of my PM Dares for us to both do.
Jake dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:36 PM   #143
LunarBunny

Last year's Halloween costume was a preeettyyy slutty one, but I don't want to be wearing only a diaper and t-shirt for a year either, so I guess I'll go with the bunny costume!

A 2 hour walk from my house naked with just my house key! I'll just have to be a sneaky ninja!

For sure!

Probably a baby, but a dog isn't too bad either.

Probably guys, that seems like it might get some attention with people ;3

Probably go to a doctor to remove it, even though that's super embarrassing...

Lap dance!
Probably beans

A 3 inch penis, a 15 inch one seems like it might bring some big problems!

Definitely A cup, not much different from what I have, and it seems easier to manage too!

FLUFFY BUNNY RABBIT <333

At an airport, since it's probably more normal.

Ball gag! Seems easier!
That I wear the opposite gender's undies, shouldn't be too bad!

The last person I texted, who happens to be my boyfriend!

Kitchen fridge for a month for sure.

My toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86487
My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335661
LunarBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:21 AM   #144
fyk
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Seaman
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) my wife
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:34 AM   #145
turtleking

Default My response

. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

I would rather wear my last years Halloween costume. Sadly though it wasn't anything special lol. Just dressed as a soul reaper.

Frankly, walk the 2 hours with just my house key.

I would be equally embarrassed. lol

I am furry trash so this one is simple. lol, dog for sure.

Guys, 100% guys.

I would go to the doctor. Both for the shenanigans that could develop from that and also I would be non stop worrying about it.

Lap dance. I would always choose lap dance.

I would say onion. I prefer to be cleaner.

3 inch penis. No one would be really willing to take 15 inches of cock.

I am not a girl and I wouldn't really like to have breasts.

bunny tail 100%

Nightclub, darker but still allot of praying eyes.

Ball gag I think.

I would rather they find out I wear panties, if I were to ever wear them.

Texted, because I know the person very well and they are super fucking hot.

Kitchen fridge. I would be committing carrier sauced otherwise.
turtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:52 PM   #146
Toms123s

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Regular clothes we dont celebrate halloween here. Atleast nobody i know

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:39 PM   #147
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

My last nights sleepwear, just bamboo briefs

I'll go with the Stocks

Neither would be at all good but more if it was my mom

*barks*

Girls

If it was that long doctor lol

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?pole dance

onion

Thats a tough one. Probably 15"

10. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Tail

11. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Airport

12. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
Another tough one, Butt plug

13. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Opposite undies

14. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Texted (my miss)

15. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
kitchen fridge

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:13 PM   #148
Scartalaz

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?God I don't even remember what I last wore for halloween. I think it was dark link though? So i'll go with that
Umm probably naked 2hrs away. The only reason being at least im not restrained, and can hide myself to a certain extent.
I'm going to have to say mom here cause I have never really met my dad? I think it would be my mom regardless even if I had.
Probably a dog. Just seems less humiliating when I think about it.
Umm I think it would be less humiliating if I was around guys instead of girls.
Um probably leave it in till it falls out. Sure it would be hard but pleasurable so not so bad? Besides I don't even know what i'd say to the doctor lol.
Pole dance for sure. A lap dance would be a bit much for someone shy like myself.
Onions, lol who said they'd have to kiss me during sex?
Uhh I think 15 is more appealing than 3inches? Despite both being unappealing lol.
If I was a girl? Umm probably an a cup. I'm into smaller chests so.
A rabbit tail would be kinda cute lol.
Well the airport they put you in a private room to do it. So lets go with that!
I'd say a ball gag. I can go without talking for 5hrs!
Uhh opposite genders underwear. I don't want that much hair lol.
First stranger i see the last person i texted was my boss so...
Uhhh on my facebook least there is a chance my family might not see it
Scartalaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:12 PM   #149
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) PJ bottoms and a jumper
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) a friend

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:36 PM   #150
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) shorts and a t shirt
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) girlfriend

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk