Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-21-2023, 05:30 PM   #1
Azyliux
Baby Member

Question Going over the edge?

1. When deliberately edging, how do you stop yourself from tipping over into orgasm? Is there something physical you do like, tensing or relaxing? Or something mental that helps you hold off?

2. If you go over, do you normally ruin or accept your failure and go with it?

3. How well do you recognize the signs in your body you are reaching edge? Is there anything in particular you know to look out for?

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.

Last edited by Azyliux; 10-21-2023 at 11:25 PM.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 09:01 PM   #2
Alexrob12

Good questions! I typically close my eyes and remove any sound that might be playing at the time (take earbuds out or turn it off). Also, obviously, hands off. I think I do tense up and hold that however long I need.

I guess my goal is to stop before an edge as opposed to go too far, so I’m less worried about ensuring it is a true or full edge rather than just being cautious. If I had to go over, it might depend on my mood at the time. I’ve done both.

Like: Edging, body writing, cum play, dirty talk, light CBT, light bdsm, denial/edging, weekly (daily)tasks

Reserved for punishments: ass play (no toys), cum eating, trim/shave

No face. No ass to mouth. No window dares, public.

Skype - live:alexanderroberto1234
Alexrob12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 04:47 AM   #3
Jolly*FtM

1. When deliberately edging, how do you stop yourself from tipping over into orgasm? Is there something physical you do like, tensing or relaxing? Or something mental that helps you hold off?

I am incredible bad at edging. Usually nothing what I do prevents me from cumming. Only thing that helps if I stop way before I would edge.

I mostly ruin, because often it is accidently I try to edge and I stop touching and then I still orgasm.

3. How well do you recognize the signs in your body you are reaching edge? Is there anything in particular you know to look out for?

It is different every time, so i can't read the signs.

Into: BDSM, orgasm denial, anal, vaginal, torture, pee, spanking, pet play, age play, humiliation, heavy pain, control, rules, diapers, wax, icyhot, ice, being used and abused
Limits: crossdressing, scat, permanent, blood, public, illegal, facepic, friends & family

KIK: Jolly.ftm
Telegram: @JollyJayRoger

Lovense: Jolly1234

Men only!
100% sub (no switching!!)

My toys
likes, phantasies and what i am looking for
My calender
PM Dares
Jolly*FtM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 10:09 AM   #4
tarheel52

Once I reach the edge I stop all stimulation and relax everything. If I tense up I’m more likely to go over the edge and cum. I’ve also been tasked with rubbing, pulling and smacking my balls while on the edge. I have to be careful when smacking my balls while edging because that has made me cum before.

If I am masturbating by myself, I probably go with it half the time and ruin it the other half.

If I am edging for a Dom on cam I ruin my orgasm unless otherwise instructed. Most times if I go over the edge for a Dom, I am expected to complete a punishment or get right back to edging after my ruined orgasm.

I know very well. But I still go over the edge sometimes. Pressure builds in the head of my penis and I become very sensitive. While edging, my first 2-3 edges will produce mini precum shots now. As I continue to edge I still produce precum each time but not as powerful.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 11:23 AM   #5
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

1. When deliberately edging, how do you stop yourself from tipping over into orgasm? Is there something physical you do like, tensing or relaxing? Or something mental that helps you hold off?[/B]

When I "discovered" edging I often tipped over the edge, but the more often I did the better I became of reading my body. Mostly I simply stop all stimulation after reaching a certain spot and lay with my legs wide spread till the twitching stops. On other days I give myself a hard slap on my cunt so the sharp pain "kills" the good feeling.

When I realize that I became to greedy and went to far I immediately stop and try to fight the urge. Sometimes I can even fight it long enough to gain hope that I could bottle up my orgasm again but I never made it.
So, if I overdo it I always ruin it.

My cunt start to pump slowly which soon turns into short twitches and then a strong contract. That is the absolute last warning that I have to stop.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements