Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #31
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Do it and report http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94274
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #32
devil_kitten

no im not tryna b punished its an amusing rhyme
devil_kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #33
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

well since you like to come so much heres something that may make you rethink that. take a nail brush and scrub each breast for 10 mins and your pussy for 10mins. Next I want you to make a mix of tiger balm hotsauce and toothpaste and coat your two biggest vibes (make sure they have fresh batteries) in it then massage the rest into your breast and pussy. nest take your two big vibes and insert them into your pussy and ass biggest goes in your ass turn them onhigh and tie a crotch rope to keep them in. put a green scrubbing pad into each cup of your tightest bra and put it on.
dress as you want over the top and then stay like this for atleast 12 hours and go for atleast 1 30 min jog. oh and since pics arn't in your limits make a kink talk album of this punishment and write a 500 word report
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #34
engman
getDare Sweetheart

You might want to look more closely at her limits, pictures are there. You might also want to read the thread and notice that I asked for reports and was told no due to work reasons.
engman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:20 AM   #35
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

First make sure you take a large piss in a glass. Then take as much as you can of it and fill your mouth. Do NOT swallow. Now rub tiger balm all over your pussy and clit. Then insert 4-5 pieces of ice. Use clothespins to clamp your pussy shut. Wait two min. Then get a candle and pour a healthy amount of wax all over your pussy. Wait until all the ice has become water and keep all the piss in your mouth. Now cover a finger in tiger balm and push it up your ass. Then use a dildo or vibrator that goes into your pussy to edge twice, should be sore. When you have done all that then you may drink the piss. Have fun!

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #36
devil_kitten

dr daring is a softie and a sweet lil puppydog whos nothing but nice :P
sorry had to i just had the urge hehe x
Old 09-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #37
willingmale
Distinguished Member

Hope you're following my PM!

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #38
devil_kitten

Default wow

here goes nothing im bored so i am going on an adult site to masturbate to hentai on cam wish me luck :s so nervous x

Last edited by devil_kitten; 09-07-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #39
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

ooh, that does sound nice. Wish I could see it. Good luck with that. I'm a softie, am I? Then I will have to do something about that. Clearly I was being much too lenient and easy on you. Here is your next dare:

First get the longest object you can stick up your arse and cover it, and I mean COVER it, in tiger balm. A nice thick layer. Then insert it up your ass and keep it there. Now attach 10 clothespins to each ass cheek, make sure there nicely spread out. Now get a moderately sized belt. Touch one end with the other so it is half and you are holding the two ends with one end. Now use the belt to swing it and smack the clothespins off, all of them. Once you have spanked them all off, give each cheek 15 more spanks with the belt for good measure. Now rub your clit and fuck your ass with the covered object until you edge. Now use your crop to spank your clit 13 times for luck.

You've washed your mouth but now we need to wash that filthy pussy. Use your fingers to put toothpaste all around the inside of your pussy. Now use a toothbrush to brush your walls for 6 min. Nice and hard. Now use a dildo or a vibe that goes in your pussy to edge three times.

Finally, rub icyhot on your nipples. Then use the bristled side of a hairbrush to spank your nipples 22 times each. Hard. Then put a clothespin on each and spank it off with your hand. Now you may cum.

THERE! How do you like them apples? You pushed me to this.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

Old 09-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #40
Shadowice
getDare Addict

To be done when your master is present and done outdoors in the woods or something. Take both of your vibrators and put some tiger balm on them and put 1 in each hole. Now put some tiger balm on your nipples and clamp them up. Make a crotch rope and just because im nice ill let you put some more tiger balm on the knot. Have him bind your hands behind your back, cuff your feet, and blindfold you. He is to use the riding crop to motivate you to move along the path. Im sure he can come up with some silent orders for you to figure out.
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #41
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_kitten View Post
Hey, so master said i have to ask any sadistic masters on here for punishments...
which im laughing at so far btw... hehehehehehehe

I keep being disobedient and playing with my vibrator (a purple rampant rabbit ) and cumming without him here and without his permission, both of which are not allowed.

Even today when he went to work knowing he was making me do this i couldnt help giving myself an orgasm (well more like 3) before i started.

Please punish me (or dont so i can do as he asked without getting punished ) and help me be a good submissive who doesn't cum without permission.

OH AND PLEASE... I KNOW HE SAID HE'D LOVE A SADISTIC MASTER TO HELP PUNISH ME BUT PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DON'T BE TOO HARSH? PLEASE!!!

we have an entire bdsm drawer... crops, cuffs, clamps, vibes, tiger balm, orgasm gel, duct tape etc....
Well..after the PM you sent this girl...of course this girl was going to check your posts out..so..list a detailed lists of dislikes for this girl and she will come up with a suitable punishment..let's see if you're laughing then, like you have previously in this thread
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #42
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

First rub a copious amount of orgasm gel on your clit. Then use a metal spatula to spank your clit 50 times. Each time you do so you must shout "SLUT!". Then flick your clit with your finger 50 times, pause for a minute and then flick it 58 times. Then attach a clothes pin to your clit and tie a short piece of string to the clothespin. Pull the clothespin off by yanking the string as hard as you can. Now use a clit vibe to edge three times and then cum thrice in a row, non-stop. Then for the next three hours you must apply a fresh coat of tiger balm and slap your clit 5 times every half hour.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hurt, orgasm, punishment, sadistic, tease