Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2018, 10:38 PM   #451
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Report #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
Princess Jessica thinks she's been mean with all these RUINs (yep, that's another one for the count ) so she'll also add another dare to help...

Start by setting up a safe crawl space on one level of your house and get a timer & enough rope to tie your legs. At one end place your butt plug, dildo and penis gag (your slutty end) with your hairbrush, clothespins and vibrating cock teaser at the other (the pain end).

Start naked, tie your legs together at the pain end and then start the timer. While using your legs as little as possible you're going to wiggle (or crawl when you have to) between the ends adding/using one toy at a time (for the dildo you're going to do 10 nice big deepthroats, for the hairbrush administer 20 nice hard spanks to your balls with the back of it and you may add the clothespins wherever you wish). Add your vibrating cock teaser last.

The time taken will be the time you're going to do some cornertime for Princess Jessica with all your toys still on (minus the teaser, rest beforehand from the clothespins if you want). However, if you place one of the ends outdoors (can be literally just outside your backdoor say) you can half the time and if you instead put your vibrating cock teaser on first making sure to have it on as much as you can then you can half the time also. She hopes you have fun.
I did this this morning and it was tough!

I started out collecting the toys and putting them on opposite ends of my apartment. Dildo, plug and penis gag in the bathroom (as it would be easier to clean the drool from the deepthroats there), hairbrush, 10 clothespins and my tack tube in the kitchen. Miss had changed the vibrator to the tack tube, I think because the vibrator would be way too risky for me to wear for so long.

I started out naked and tied my legs together very tightly at 3 places: my ankles, just below my knees and my upper legs about halfway. I had a bit of a debate with myself where to put my penis: in front or at the back of my legs. I decided for back as I had to spank my balls and I figured that would be easier.

Then I started in the bathroom and set the timer.

First I put the plug in, which was more difficult then usual given the position I was in. Not being able to squat or spread my legs made my hole tighter it seemed, so this took longer then I cared for. But it worked and then I moved myself to the other side of the apartment as quickly as I could. All the moving in this dare I did by alternating between sliding/pushing myself forward with my hands, crawling and hopping. It was hard exercise actually, and it made me pant. It was also uncomfortable on the hard, laminated floor!

In the kitchen I decided to get the ball spanks out of the way first because those were most evil. I didn't spank hard, I spanked relatively lightly. My balls are very unused to this and I found that even light slaps just hurt so much. I was too scared to spank actually hard and this was the first time I used my hairbrush on them. The spanks, even this light, sent a very sharp, burning pain through my balls. These hurt a LOT more than my usual hand slaps do. Some spanks were worse then others, but I pushed through and finished the 20 relatively quickly. The pain didn't linger though.

When back in the bathroom I did the second most evil task: 20 deep throats. I felt like such a slut doing this, drooling, my eyes watering, choking.... I completed them as fast as I can, with the dildo stuck to the bathroom cabinet.

Back in the kitchen I put the plastic clothespins on me. First 2 on each nipple (ouch!), 4 on my balls (also ouch!) and the remaining 3 on the fold between my legs and my pubic area (which didn't really hurt). When hopping/sliding back to the bathroom the shaking of the pins on my balls was pretty nasty!

In the bathroom I put the penis gag in and, now drooling and feeling even more humiliated, I moved back to the kitchen for the final 'toy'.

The tack tube is usually really evil, but with my penis, small and shriveled, pulled back behind my legs it was neigh impossible to get it on properly. I only managed to put it on the very tip, meaning only one row of pins were on the flesh. It actually didn't hurt me at all and wouldn't throughout the rest of the dare.

I completed in 8 minutes 7 seconds which I set the timer for to do the hated corner time.

I obviously can't wear my hairbrush and neither could I wear my dildo as both my holes were already stuffed. Instead I placed the penis on the wall and just held it with 2 hands. I thought that would be a nice slutty way to stand. Although by legs tied in combination with my penis pulled back prevented me from being able to stand fully upright. So I stood there, stooped, holding a fake penis, drooling and feeling all humiliated and uncomfortable. I think if my Misses would have seen this they would have loved it.

But I was just happy when I got saved by the bell! (but it was a good dare, I have to say)

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:35 AM   #452
CSasha
Oracle

Another EDGE for the worm.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:45 AM   #453
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I have approved Jaro's latest report and he has since flipped a coin. The lucky little bastard earns another edge.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:34 PM   #454
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

RUIN for the lucky man.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:24 PM   #455
CSasha
Oracle

One more EDGE from me for that lucky little bastard worm.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:34 PM   #456
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Hmm... can we please get an official RUIN count? <--- don't forget this one

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:47 PM   #457
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Very nice report Jaro, impressive time! With all the wiggling and toy use Princess Jessica is sure it was quite the exhausting assault on the senses. She was a little worried it'd end up being too much cornertime so she's glad it was under 10 minutes, albeit with you stooped and drooling throughout it hehe

Glad you enjoyed and got lucky again, Princess Jessica will add another EDGE to your count
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:58 PM   #458
CSasha
Oracle

One more EDGE for the Lord of Worms.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 06-19-2018, 08:23 PM   #459
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Report #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Doll Time

Put on your lipstick and nailpolish along with your red bra and matching G-string, put your tampons anywhere you like, be creative because I just may give you another edge without a task if I like it (and those are rare from me), now put your high heels on.

Stand in with your legs shut together and put your hands on your hips and say your choice from these phrases for five minutes,

"I am Goddess' and Princess' pretty doll."
"I'm a cutie pie."
"Won't you play with this cute little girl."
"I am a lovely doll."
"I like playing dress up."
"I wish I didn't need tampons."
"Uh-oh, I started my period."

Then at the end, walk around (I'll be nice.) your room one time repeating, "I wish I was a pretty doll more often."
I did this this morning before work. It wasn't too hard or embarassing, just very awkward.

I really hate putting on makeup, but thankfully Miss allowed me to only paint my toenails. I still needed the lipstick though which was particularly annoying. I don't understand why girls like to wear this sticky mess on their lips.

Anyway, I got into my bra and panties (surprisingly hooking it behind my back isn't so hard) and put on my high heels. I stuck 2 tampons in my nostrils, which was the only conceivable place to put them really (as my ass was still plugged).

I had prepared your lines to say on a piece of paper along with the lyrics of the chorus of "Barbie Girl" which my Misses ordered me to sing as well.
And I needed to video the whole damn thing for them.

Well, I did, and I just sent them the video (with most of my head cropped out of it, because while I do trust my Misses, I really don't trust Google and email services in general. That stuff does get stored somewhere in some database, forever.)

It was awkward, and I don't think being a Barbie girl suits me very well. But thank you for the edge opportunity!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:31 PM   #460
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I did this this morning before work. It wasn't too hard or embarassing, just very awkward.

I really hate putting on makeup, but thankfully Miss allowed me to only paint my toenails. I still needed the lipstick though which was particularly annoying. I don't understand why girls like to wear this sticky mess on their lips.

Anyway, I got into my bra and panties (surprisingly hooking it behind my back isn't so hard) and put on my high heels. I stuck 2 tampons in my nostrils, which was the only conceivable place to put them really (as my ass was still plugged).

I had prepared your lines to say on a piece of paper along with the lyrics of the chorus of "Barbie Girl" which my Misses ordered me to sing as well.
And I needed to video the whole damn thing for them.

Well, I did, and I just sent them the video (with most of my head cropped out of it, because while I do trust my Misses, I really don't trust Google and email services in general. That stuff does get stored somewhere in some database, forever.)

It was awkward, and I don't think being a Barbie girl suits me very well. But thank you for the edge opportunity!
I'll give you an EDGE for this report. I'll try to remember not to give you doll dares in the future since it was just awkward for you.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:33 PM   #461
CSasha
Oracle

One more EDGE from me.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 06-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #462
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Hmm... this time I will be nice and add an EDGE

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:00 AM   #463
knorke
Glitter Princess

Can I suggest you flip a coin, and this post counts as EDGE if you get head, and RUIN otherwise?
Old 06-21-2018, 10:07 AM   #464
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'll add another EDGE as you have so far to go...
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:15 AM   #465
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

We are sitting at 245 edges and 85 ruins! Not including this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Can I suggest you flip a coin, and this post counts as EDGE if you get head, and RUIN otherwise?
Jaro will flip when he sees this to determine what he gets. We don't mind this rarely although do ask it is not done often as it makes it hard to keep tallies.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk