1.slotted Wooden Spoon.
2. metal cake decorating spatula
3.slotted Metal Spoon.
4. Your choice, has to hurt though.
5. Hanger.
6. extension cord cane finisher

ROLED A 6

You will be naked for your spanking. This will be your position:
1. Laying flat on your stomach in your bed.
2. Bent over a chair.
3. In a corner of your room.
4. On your stomach, but with a pillow under your butt to make it stand out and easier to spank.
5. kneeling on chair bent over
6. Any position you want, but it has to feel like a sexual position.

ROLED A 4

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your arse nice and red.~

1. 50
2. 55
3. 100
4. 25
5. 90
6. 35

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself.

ROLED A 3

After the spanking you will:

1. Come on getdare and leave a blog/thread/whatnot about how red your arse is.
2. Observe it in the mirror and then try to draw your red ass on a piece of paper.
3. Get dressed, stand in a corner with your pants and underwear down for 5 minutes.
4. Do # 2 and # 3.
5. Get dressed and expose your red ass to any window in your house for 10 seconds. Mississpi seconds.
6. Write a 200 word essay about how naughty you were and why you deserved to be spanked. Stay naked until this essay is complete.

ROLED A 6
Wedgie: ( Even as the next dares say "Leave it in for an hour," still continue on to the next dare while your waiting for the other to finish. It's faster and less annoying this way.

1. Frontal
2. Normal
3. Frozen
4. Squeaky clean
5. Propeller
6. Chair

If you rolled a 1 - Pull it infront as hard as you can, hold it for 20 seconds, then leave it this way for an hour.

If you rolled a 2 - Do a normal wedgie and leave it in until the following day. You may take it out to use the washroom, but you must re-place it back in when you're done.

If you rolled a 3 - Get a pare of tight underwear, get it wet with water, then place it in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Take it out and give yourself a painful wedgie. Leave this until you send a 20 worded text to someone. No more, no less. If you don't have a cell phone, then melt an ice cube on your nipples.

If you rolled a 4 - This is where you give yourself both a frontal wedgie and a normal wedgie. Pull as hard as possible, slice it back and forth 4 times, then leave it in until you use the washroom next.

If you rolled a 5 - Take a broomstick/pencil/anything long and sturdy. Place it in the back of your underwear hooks and turn it 5 times. Keep it this way for 5 minutes. ( Note: If you do not know what a propeller wedgie is, look it up on Google. )

If you rolled a 6 - Give yourself a wedgie, then hang the end on the back of a chair. Try to put alot of your weight on it for 2 minutes.

ROLED A 6
Humiliation

1. Press your bare genitals up against the window for 30 seconds.
2. You are not allowed to wear underwear for the next 3 hours.
3. Stand a few feet away from a window, naked, and masturbate for one minute.
4. Take nude photos of yourself and then delete them.
5. No bra for the rest of the day. ( If you are male, than no boxers )
6. Strip down to nothing and crawl through your house naked. Stop in the kitchen and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich. Bring it with you to your room and do as you wish!

ROLED A 2

Degrading

1. Give yourself a golden shower in the shower! Then come back to the computer screen, kneel naked infront of it and moan at it while pinching your nipples. You will refer to it as "Master" for the rest of the night.
2. Unrinate into a bowl, carry it into the shower on all fours and dump it on your genitals. Do not clean them for 30 minutes.
3. Lay naked in your bed, no covers. Touch yourself and while telling yourself and say, "I'm a dirty little slut," 20 times. Attempt to shout it the 20th time.
4. Go into your bathroom, or anywhere where there is a large mirror. Perform a strip tease for yourself, then give your bottom a nice, hard smack.
5. Stick your panties into your mouth and lick them.
6. Wait until you have to pee really bad, then assume your position over the toilet, with your garmets and pants still on, then go in your pants. Make sure to get nice and wet, then stay this way for 15 minutes.

ROLED A 3 FAILED

If you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: ( Roll your dice twice! )
1. Press your ass up against any window for 30 seconds.
2. Run hot water on your genitals for 30 seconds.
3. Stick something up your arsehole, screw yourself with it 50 times.
4. Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank.
5. Go outside, anywhere you wish, and take urnite. Girls urinate like guys, and vice versa. If you don't want to remove your pants, you may go in your pants but you must leave that clothing on for one hour afterwards.
6. Put tape ( preferably duct tape if you have any ) on your pubic hair, a nice wad of it, then tear it off slowly and painfully.

ROKED A 3 ,1
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #17
Analreciver

3. Metal Spoon.
1. Laying flat on your stomach in your bed.
6. 35
2. Observe it in the mirror and then try to draw your red ass on a piece of paper.
1. Frontal
1. Give yourself a golden shower in the shower! Then come back to the computer screen, kneel naked infront of it and moan at it while pinching your nipples. You will refer to it as "Master" for the rest of the night.

Thank you for the dare. I enjoyed it bunches.

Analreciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 03:50 AM   #18
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

I need to be punishef.. ill do this as soon as I can

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #19
hornyslaves

This is a great dare. I seemed to get pretty unlucky with my rolls. Will be completing and posting a report soon.

1) hairbrush
2) on all fours on the floor
3) 100
4) stand in the corner with pants and underwear down for 5 minutes
5) frozen wedgie
6) masturbate naked in front of a window
7) pee my pants and stay like that for 15 minutes
8) Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank AND run hot water on your genitals for 30 seconds.

pm me dares and I will complete them
call me only "slut" "slave" "whore" or anything degrading

Likes: humiliation, spanking, wedgies, public, strangers, pain, toothpaste, clit play

Limits: family, poo, eating anything, blood, extreme pain, animals, piercings, permanent, pictures (some exceptions), videos (unless on omegle), diapers, feet
hornyslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:50 PM   #20
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

What object to use for your spanking:

5. Hanger.

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your arse nice and red.~

2. 55

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself.

4. Do # 2 and # 3.

4. On your stomach, but with a pillow under your butt to make it stand out and easier to spank.

5. 90

5. Get dressed and expose your red ass to any window in your house for 10 seconds. Mississpi seconds.

Wedgie: ( Even as the next dares say "Leave it in for an hour," still continue on to the next dare while your waiting for the other to finish. It's faster and less annoying this way.

I chose not to do this part but as a punishment i will do 1.2,3,4 again

3. Metal Spoon.

2. Bent over a chair

5. 90

Humiliation

4. Take nude photos of yourself and then delete them.

Degrading

4. Go into your bathroom, or anywhere where there is a large mirror. Perform a strip tease for yourself, then give your bottom a nice, hard smack.

If you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: ( Roll your dice twice! )

master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 04:42 AM   #21
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl agai,

2. Hair brush, hard end.

3. 100

6. Write a 200 word essay about how naughty you were and why you deserved to be spanked. Stay naked until this essay is complete.

3. Frozen

If you rolled a 3 - Get a pare of tight underwear, get it wet with water, then place it in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Take it out and give yourself a painful wedgie. Leave this until you send a 20 worded text to someone. No more, no less. If you don't have a cell phone, then melt an ice cube on your nipples.

Humiliation

Degrading

here is the essay about my punishment
I have been naughty and that is why I needed to be severely punished.
I know I must be punished and especially spanked and humiliated every time I am naughty. That time I disobeyed to my Master and that earns me a punishment choosen in getdares dices because my Master loves to make me dares with dices sort. Every time I need a punishment He chooses a dare and I have to dice and make all the item of the dares. This time He chose that dare and that's why I got all those punishments.
I first had to strip naked then go to the corner of the room… I then got (He gave them to me) 100 hard swats of the bath brush… it had been held because I had to thank and count for each strokes.
I then had to go to the corner for 30 minutes.
Then went the wedgie : I had to get a pair of tight underwear, wet it, and freeze it 30 minutes. My Master then wedgied me hard I had to shout : I am a naughty slave in need of hard punishment… 2 times. Then He made an ice cube melt on my nipples… it was so cold…
As I usually go commando my Master forced me to go naked the rest of the day.
The next day I had to strip in front of my Master and two friends till I was naked and got another 100 strokes with the brush

thanks

Karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 07:17 PM   #22
LiamTheGreat69
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled 9 dice:

6 2 3 2 1 2 4 1 2
Toys: none

M Switch (Sub)

I want a mistress

Bdsm test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587304

My girl name is Sara
Pm me for kik (unless you’re a guy, I’m getting sick of guys pming me for dominating)

LiamTheGreat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 06:21 AM   #23
Sam91

Spanking Time!

6. Wooden Spoon.

5. On all fours on your floor.

3. 100 (poor me)

3. Get dressed, stand in a corner with your pants and underwear down for 5 minutes.

Wedgie:
3. Frozen

Humiliation
6. Strip down to nothing and crawl through your house naked. Stop in the kitchen and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich. Bring it with you to your room and do as you wish!

Degrading
6. Wait until you have to pee really bad, then assume your position over the toilet, with your garmets and pants still on, then go in your pants. Make sure to get nice and wet, then stay this way for 15 minutes.
DID NOT DO THIS ONE

3. Stick something up your arsehole, screw yourself with it 50 times.Small Dildo 50 times in and out.
4. Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank. Ouch my poor balls

PM-dares and Rules
I will edge 5 times for every PM
Sam91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 09:20 PM   #24
sweetslut

2. Hair brush, hard end.
2. Bent over a chair.
3. 100
Wedgie:
2. Normal If you rolled a 2 - Do a normal wedgie and leave it in until the following day. You may take it out to use the washroom, but you must re-place it back in when you're done.
Humiliation
1. Press your bare genitals up against the window for 30 seconds. (Oh my gosh…. The only thing I didn’t want to do on the list and I almost got caught)
Degrading
5. Stick your panties into your mouth and lick them.
If you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: (I switched my implement roll so…)
2. Run hot water on your genitals for 30 seconds. (This burns!!)
Not sure about: Pics
Limits: Illegal, Full Public, Blood, Permanent Damage, Friends, Family, Major Anal, Scat, Pee drinking, Enema, Messy (Food/Poop), Cam

Currently in denial until 1/1/17
sweetslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 01:47 AM   #25
LastOfTheIce

Will definitely try this this week

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94551

orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, nipple play, shower dares, name-calling, choking, slightly painful,
Pussy torture, corner time, pee control, breathplay, writing lines, hidden public, spanking

Limits:
Pictures, anal, messy, other people (IRL), public, eating/drinking/tasting, noisy, illegal, permanent
LastOfTheIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #26
anomalous

Excellent dice dare. Thanks.

What object to use for your spanking: 1. Wooden Spoon
You will be naked for your spanking. This will be your position: 2. Bent over a chair.
They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your arse nice and red.~ 3. 100 (of course)

After the spanking you will: 3. Get dressed, stand in a corner with your pants and underwear down for 5 minutes.
Wedgie: ( Even as the next dares say "Leave it in for an hour," still continue on to the next dare while your waiting for the other to finish. It's faster and less annoying this way. 3. Frozen

Humiliation 4. Take nude photos of yourself and then delete them.

Degrading 5. Stick your panties into your mouth and lick them.
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:14 AM   #27
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl did it

5. Hanger.

3. 100

1. Frontal
If you rolled a 1 - Pull it infront as hard as you can, hold it for 20 seconds, then leave it this way for an hour.

Humiliation

Degrading

if you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: ( Roll your dice twice! )

2. Run hot water on your genitals for 30 seconds.
6. Put tape ( preferably duct tape if you have any ) on your pubic hair, a nice wad of it, then tear it off slowly and painfully.

Thanks for all of this

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 12:02 AM   #28
bogue270

So I was at work when I saw this dare so I decided to make it semi public by doing it in the down stairs rest room... I work nights. only about 20 people in the building so chances are I wont get caught... I recorded it on kik so if you want to see it.. my kik is bogue270

5. Hanger.

2. Bent over a chair.

2. 55

5. Propeler

If you rolled a 5 - Take a broomstick/pencil/anything long and sturdy. Place it in the back of your underwear hooks and turn it 5 times. Keep it this way for 5 minutes. ( Note: If you do not know what a propeller wedgie is, look it up on Google.

Humiliation

Degrading

Since I was at work I couldn't do any of the pee dares I rolled so I did the failed to complete below.

4. Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank.
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 05:39 PM   #29
Dare_Golore

Default Nice

I completed the dare, and it was well deserved. Thank you.

Dislikes:Humiliation, Wedgies, long-time rules,nipple pain, toothpaste, denial, Long Bladder Control

Soft-Limits:scat, anal, hidden-public, messy

Hard-limits: Illegal, non-hidden-Public, pics, video, temp expose, family, permanent, blood, toys.

Male/Straight
Chaostouched

Add to my calendar!
PM DARES
Dare_Golore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:37 AM   #30
hornywave69143

Kik hornywave69143
In for next 1 hr
hornywave69143 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk