Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-18-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Bomb Explosive Dare (Single or Group)

Okay, this doesn't work nearly as well for ladies, but I suppose that those females with frighteningly accurate aim could take part...or those ladies that are willing to make a fairly messy mess...

You need a condom (male condom, not female). Now, if you're a lone male, put it on and cum inside...don't be shy, do it! If you have an all male group, draw straws or roll dice or something to decide an order, then you ALL put it on in order and cum inside. Ladies, repeat the process and just try however you can to get most of it inside of the condom (I know it's rather difficult...this is why you set down the towels and pray...). I would hope I wouldn't have to explain the logistics behind mixed groups.

Now comes the explosion part *squeeeee!*. Alone, just blow up the condom until it blows up and effectively sprays you with cum. Now, if you're in a group...find a loser. Play go fish, draw straws, whatever it takes for somebody to lose...they blow it up while everybody stands in a tight circle until *POP!* "snow" goes everywhere!

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Sounds pretty fun for the very daring, just remember to play only with people you trust. I'm not a doctor but i do know that semen can carry STIs and STDs and having your penis close into other males sperm might spread it. Sorry if i'm sounding preachy but you can never be too careful!
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blast, condom, orgasm, semen, snow