Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-20-2018, 09:12 AM   #1
knorke
Glitter Princess

Award Star getDare jigsaw puzzle club

~ the jigsaw puzzle club ~
would like to formally invite you!

Hello, good member of getDare!

I would like to formally invite you to join the getDare jigsaw club, where we come together, piece together certain mysterious shapes and colors, complete tasks containing a massive number of individual parts, in easy to achieve milestones and work on improving our days and nights piece-by-piece.

What do you need to join? An existing, physical jigsaw puzzle you haven't finished but yearn to complete, or perhaps just a bit of money to go to a store of your choice and buy one ~ and perhaps a bit of free time that you would like to invest.

Jigsaw puzzles have been an on-and-off thing for me for the last few years, and I might have done a few simple ones (at 1000 pcs or less) before going to uni. I've had long, long times without any (was a poor student, not particularly living at home), then had a job and very little time, and eventually having a job with more time that I spent otherwise, to now - where I'm in a situation where I do have time, but kind of want to fill it a little.

For a site that certainly carters to kinks a lot, there are just a few things I wish for out of this thread:
  • Everyone having fun~
  • Everyone to enjoy the jigsaw puzzles they're doing~
  • To find a few likewise minded people~
  • To share progress pictures~

And if I'm not misjudging this site entirely,
  1. very few people will even want to participate, which is OK - but I would really like you to join!
  2. people come here with a kinky mindset, which is also most welcome!

It would be most appreciated if you link/upload a photo of the puzzle still boxed up, and post occasional progress pictures & at least a few words on reports if you would like to participate in the "kink" part.

Depending on how large your puzzle is, you might be here a while

Thank you for your interest,
and may the pieces ever be in your favor.

So since this isn't a "classical" dare in the sense that you go online, wank off for five minutes, and then fall asleep and turn over - I thought it better suited to be in the lounge.

I would very much appreciate every single one of you who wants to participate, and while I'm fully aware puzzles aren't the kinkiest of things (another reason it's in the lounge), I hope you'll find it an enjoyable time anyway.

Your club president,
Liza.

Here's a little plea to get kinky ~ and something VERY optional
I would prefer (but will not force you) to combine puzzling with something kinky. Wear pegs while you're busy puzzling away? Complete an edge for every 15 minutes you're trying to match pieces fit together? Stay in denial, no touch or chastity until you've completed the puzzle*? The choice is all yours~ but please state which "dare" or "forfeit" you've chosen.

If you cannot decide: PM me and I'll try to suggest some task I think you'll enjoy. Please also include how big your puzzle is, and how experienced you are at putting pieces together~

* Please pick a number of pieces you're comfortable with to finish within a reasonable time. If you say chastity, and you say 18.000 pieces, be aware it might take longer than a week.

Last edited by knorke; 10-20-2018 at 09:31 AM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to knorke for this post:
Old 10-20-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
knorke
Glitter Princess

So of course - as you could perhaps imagine - I'm not just starting this without being shellfish, to some extent. It's almost like I want others to join me in my journey, of course, but who would possibly imply that I try to set anyone up? Huh? Nooo, really, I find puzzles to be somewhere between "difficult" and "fun", possibly both at once - and I fully expect to take longer than just a few days to complete mine.

Speaking of "mine", here's the part where I'm trying to piece some pieces together: I had the sudden urge to spend some quality time on a puzzle again, not without a catch or two, of course.

Here's what I'll put together:

And here's what I'll do while puzzling:
  • For every minute I'll spend puzzling in a day, I'll hit my bum once with a paddle.
    If I don't manage to complete all hits on the same day, the remaining number will be doubled for the next.
  • I'll be plugged while puzzling.
  • For every post in this thread until I've completed my jigsaw (even if it's just bumping it) not written by myself, I'll edge once.

So here's to a possibly very painful session of puzzling, and a very stuffed one~ Might take me a while to work out some few pieces that fit together, you'll hopefully hear back from me soon!

Last edited by knorke; 10-20-2018 at 09:27 AM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:03 AM   #3
Cstelle
gD Curio

I so like this - but I'm not in position to join at this moment.

But I have a philosophical question: how do puzzle-layers generally feel about doing the same puzzle a second time (or third...)? Because I just can't. Even though the final picture is no mystery (it's right there on the box!), it is only the first time that is an fun, mediative trip.

My last puzzle was Clementoni's life-size cover art for the Beatles' Rubber Soul. It is well under 300 pieces, but it took me several (pleasant) evenings to complete. (Ommmmm!)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 03:54 AM   #4
imakward

What a lovely Thread,i hope people join your club

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 01:14 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

I enjoy puzzles but giving you an edge is even more fun
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:19 PM   #6
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

I'll be joining this I just ordered a puzzle today and it will be here Tues/ Wednesday.

I'll be doing:
♡ Clamps on my nipples while I'm working on it
♡ I'll lock myself into my chastity belt until completetion
♡ I'll hit my breasts with a cane for every 5 pieces I fit together.

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lullaby for this post:
Old 10-22-2018, 03:51 AM   #7
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

This is a lovely thread, but can't thank you for it for some reason. I often sit with my niece working on a puzzle, but it's been a long time since I've done one for myself! I will join up when one can be picked up. Until then I will lurk creepily like some pervy puzzler.

@Cstelle: I can repeat a puzzle, happily, but need to wait a good few years before coming back.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 10-22-2018 at 04:47 AM.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:02 AM   #8
knorke
Glitter Princess

So I've spent about two and a half hours mostly on just sorting pieces on the weekend - find a few corner and side pieces, which I'm still missing some, but hey. All in due time, hopefully.

Here's where I'm at right now - pile on the right isn't really sorted much, just had a few pieces picked out of~ and I kinda realized the photo doesn't even show the left border :c

Anyway, what can I say - the plug gets really distracting after a while - the puzzle's size (which is very similar to my desk's width) is about 1.50 meters, so just sitting on the couch behind it, that is a lottttt of shifting around on my butt. That's the main reason I haven't actually gotten more done - I want to wear the plug longer/more often, granted, but just right now that's still taking some time getting used to. Rome wasn't built in a day, and I fully intend to still take a few weeks to finish.

To be fair, I'm mostly seeing about adjusting my schedule for the time - today, for example, it's been coming home from work at 6 PM, cooking, eating, playing about an hour's worth of that one pokemon go clone, and as it's been pretty cold/rainy/windy outside I'll see about soaking in the tub for a bit. Like, right after I post this message

The paddling wasn't so bad so far, but the edgess D: maybe not my brightest idea...
Old 10-24-2018, 12:46 AM   #9
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
So I've spent about two and a half hours mostly on just sorting pieces on the weekend -
You are on a long, long journey But I envy you. I even took out my Beatles puzzle to see if I could bear to do it a second time, but I guess there hasn't been enough time (a year, I think) - as soon as I looked at the pieces I realised that they were still too familiar. I remember colours, shapes I was trying to combine, small mysteries...

A 1000 piece quality puzzle is under 15€, but I can't even afford that at the mo. But the end of the month is fast approaching! (I've even started to look at what the various online stores have on offer - though that was a bit of a disappointment? Thinking about checking out a few real stores later today - if I decide to go out. [It's kinda wet and cold...])

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:26 AM   #10
Cstelle
gD Curio

Swatch

Well, this is where I start my 1000 piece journey toward Schloss Neuschwanstein, the fairyland dream of Ludwig II of Bavaria. I have always wanted to see it in real life, but even though I've been in the area, I never had the opportunity to visit it.

Just to make the journey a little bit more exciting, I'll be doing it plugged in the back and locked in the front. (I'm wearing my mid-sized blue butt plug and my black CB6000 (knock-off) cock cage. And for some reason I'm filling the cage very well today...)

The following 2 users say Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 11-07-2018, 05:41 AM   #11
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I look forward to seeing how you get on. There may be some second hand puzzles winging their way to me this weekend. No idea if they will arrive, or what piece count they will be, so... surprise! Maybe...

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:58 AM   #12
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
I look forward to seeing how you get on.
I've now finished a first, rough sorting and even chosen a starting point. I'm also horny - and I keep thinking of how fun it would be to have naughty adventures on the roof of that red tile bailey (because that's all I've managed to build yet ). I've also already come regret my decision to wear the cock cage...
Attached Images

The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 11-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #13
Cstelle
gD Curio

Swatch

A long day of puzzle-laying later: I should have used the bigger plug! After a couple of hours I forgot both plug and cage...! Tomorrow I'll try something entirely different. Perhaps edging? We'll see.

See how far I came today!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	puzzle 4.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	8397  

The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 11-08-2018, 11:06 AM   #14
Cstelle
gD Curio

I'm not advancing very quickly - but today it was because I decided to plug myself with my Black Butt Plug of Doom (or *whimper* among friends), and to edge once for every (n+1) pieces placed for n=0 to 13. I ended at 13, because I just can't take anymore... I'm shaky and leaky...

In an effort to give back to our wonderful community, I have decided to donate my 13 edges to Monkey. (See the Edge for Monkey! thread.)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	puzzle 5.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	8400  

The following 2 users say Thank You to Cstelle for this post:
Old 11-09-2018, 08:42 AM   #15
Cstelle
gD Curio

Swatch

I'm a hardcore jigsaw puzzler! That's at least what my back says. Ouch! The puzzle is now so big I had to pull out the table extension, and when I look for pieces and where they might go, I have to stand bent over the table. Ouch!

Today's kinkiness was meant to be the same as yesterday: I wanted to beat (hur hur!) my own record. Well, it didn't quite go acc. to plans. I fell off the first edge - but on the wrong side...

But with nothing to disturb me I really got into the zone! OM! It feels as if I had meditated all day!

I've now completed the centre of the picture - the easy bit! So things are now beginning to slow down.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	puz 6.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	8407  

Advertisements
Kink Talk