Old 10-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Fear of Humiliation

Chapter Un

Liam was a 22-year-old who always had a thing for humiliation. He loved being degraded, emasculated and shamed by the few women and men (he’s bi) he’s dated in his life. The problem is that he has a fear of being humiliated in front other people. He’s fantasized of being whipped in public, being fucked on the beach and walking up and down the streets naked. He’s tried being naked in the hallway outside his apartment but quickly abandons the plan.
Liam decided that enough was enough. He went onto craigslist and posted an ad:

22 year old man looking for male or female dominant to help humiliate me in public

The following day, Liam opened his laptop after getting back from work. There were about 3 answers to his ad. 2 of them were to far but one of them lived right around the block. He was a 35 year old with lots of experience training submissives. He was called Jessie. They started chatting online about stuff like personal life and kinks. Jessie was really into dominating, sadism and age play. He was buff and bulky with a nice gray stubble. Jessie asked Liam to send a full picture body of him.
Even taking pictures of himself got Liam nervous. It took him 10mins to take a photo. Liam was a bit athletic but skinny at the same time. He didn’t have any facial hair but have a considerable amount of body hair. His cock was average about 5.5 inches hard.
“How about let’s meet up at the local bar tomorrow.” Texted Jessie.
“Why not” Jessie responded with a list of rules that Liam had to follow at all times.

1.Liam will always address Jessie as sir even in public.
2.Liam is not allowed to cum unless told to.
3.Liam will always have a butt plug in during sessions unless told so.
4.Liam will be punished accordingly for not performing tasks.
5.Liam cannot wear male underwear unless told to.

Liam quickly scanned over the rules and agreed. Tomorrow night it was.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post:
Old 10-13-2018, 12:57 AM   #2
Amber101

I really like it so far please continue
Amber101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Amber101 for this post:
Old 10-13-2018, 09:21 AM   #3
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

great start! keep it up
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 10-13-2018, 10:16 AM   #4
AnalSlave1

Chapter Deux

Liam didn’t know what to expect meeting Jessie. Before leaving his apartment, he took off his underwear and put in a vibrating butt plug. He had the remote control but waited for Jessi to turn it on. He walked to the nearest bar. He had a hard erection with the butt plug and being in public but was extremely nervous since he didn’t want to do anything in public. He had many thoughts of ditching. He went between going and not going but eventually, he forced himself to go.
Liam walked into the bar and sat at one of the stools. 5 mins later, a man sat beside. Liam looked up and realized it was Jessie.
“Hello sir.”
“Nice to see you in person.” After a few exchanges, Liam took out the controller for the vibrating butt plug.
“Excellent” Jessie as he took the controller.” You’re following all the rules correct?”
“Yes sir.”
“Wonderful” Jessie moved his stool closer to Liam and put his hand on Liam’s knee.
“Remember, you’re my sub now and you will follow my instructions. I will do whatever I want to you and you can’t stop me. This is for your own good.” Said Jessie.
“Yes sir” Jessie started moving his hand closer to Liam’s cock. Since they sat next to the bar, no one could see what was happening to them. Jessie put his hand down Liam’s pants and grabbed his cock. Knowing that no one can see him reinforced Liam but still, he was noticeably squirmy.
“You like that don’t yeah.” Said Jessie as he took his hand out. He turned on the vibration to low. Liam was biting his lips not to make sounds or make any attention.
“I know you’re afraid of public humiliation but when you’re through with me, you’ll be craving public humiliation and craving attention. For now, we’ll keep it simple, got it.” Liam nodded as Jessie turned off the vibrator.
“I have the perfect idea for public humiliation as a start. Let’s go to a pool locker room and you’ll give me a blow job. It doesn’t have to be out in the open but it can be in the shower area where there are curtains or in a changing stall.” Said Jessie.
“I have a pool and locker rooms back at my apartment.” Said Liam knowing that no one uses the pool at this time of the year and no one would go in there.
“Sounds good.” Said Jessie smiling. Liam led Jessie back to his apartment up to the 5th floor where all pool was. They went inside the locker room and Jessie stripped naked. Seeing Jessie’s dick made Liam hard. Liam was having second thoughts on the idea. What if someone walks in or if there are cameras thought Liam.
“Get naked” said Jessie. Liam slowly started taking off all his clothes till he was completely nude. His erection made his cock bounce up and down.
“Get on your knees and get to work.” Liam started sucking on Jessie’s cock and took a glance at the entrance every few minutes. Liam had experience sucking on cock through his couple of boyfriends and practicing on a dildo.
“Do...I need to… get a blindfold…for next time.” Said Jessie with gasps between each few words. Liam stopped looking at the door and a couple of minutes later, Jessie came. Liam swallowed the whole load.
“There you go, yeah. Swallow it.”
“Sir may I cum to.”
“Under one circumstance, you have to cum in the staircase.” Liam thought it over and decided to take the offer since even less people use the stairs since the elevators were much faster.
“Yes sir.” Liam went into the staircase with Jessie. They left their clothes in the locker room as an extra challenge. Jessie grabbed Liam’s cock and started jerking it slowly. After about 10mins, they heard a sound that made Liam jump. The sound came from the wind outside. Liam came into Jessie’s hand and Jessie showed it into Liam’s mouth. They went to go back into the locker room but when leaving the staircase, they heard a sound from the elevator. It was a woman walking out texting someone. Liam started panicking but Jessie stayed cool. Liam started breathing heavily but after 5mins, the woman left and they quickly went back to the locker room.
Just before Jessie left, he came Liam a kiss.
“You better be ready for the next session.”
“Yes sir.” Jessie left leaving Liam in the locker room. Liam got back to his apartment and went to bed. As he was laying in bed, he realised in one day that he masturbated in a stairwell, blew someone in a locker room and had a vibrator in public. He was scared but excited for what’s to come.

Old 10-13-2018, 11:42 AM   #5
Andy1111

Haha it sounds like you were describing me.
——————————————————————————-
See my toys:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=80912
——————————————————————————-
Dared until 20/03/24 Kik me with the words ‘kinky gallery’ and I will send you the link.

Dislikes: Edging, cum denial.
Limits: My face, family and friends, illegal, public, extreme pain, scat, that’s all for now.
Andy1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Andy1111 for this post:
Old 10-15-2018, 10:08 PM   #6
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Wow wish I could have this
MY PM DARES-
Old 10-18-2018, 02:16 PM   #7
AnalSlave1

Chapter trois

Liam took out his phone and looked at his texts. Jessie texted him “meet me at the same bar tonight”. When Liam got there, Jessie was already sitting at the bar. Liam walked up to him and gave him the controller to his butt plug.
“Hello sir.”
“Hello slave. Today, we will be having sex, but in a more public place.” Liam didn’t know what Jessie had planned but he was already sweating.
“Let’s go to the washroom. We can either fuck in the open or in a stall but if we fuck in a stall, I’m going to have to punish you.” Liam wasn’t ready yet to fuck in public so he took the punishment. They got into the big stall in the men’s washroom and took off all their clothes. Liam started off by blowing Jessie. Jessie applied some lube and the fucking commenced. Liam held on the toilet as Jessie went deep and fast. Liam tried not to make a sound but was unable to do so and moaned quite audibly. He quickly turned red even though no one was in there.
After 10mins, someone walked in and Jessie put his mouth over Liam so he wouldn’t scream. When the person left, Jessie took away his hand.
“Your welcome bitch.”
“Thank you, sir.” Jessie came a few minutes later and left his cum in Liam.
“Leave it in and put your clothes back on. We’re going back to my place for your punishment.”
“Yes sir.”
“Leave the cum in.” said Jessie. They put on their clothes and the cum started leaking out of Liam’s butt and was visible on the outside of his clothes. They walked for about 10mins until they got one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. They got on to the elevators and Jessie pressed the 35th floor. When they walked in, the apartment was humongous. It was the size of house but all on one floor.
“Strip and follow me.” Liam obliged and followed Jessie to a room. When Jessie opened it, Liam was amazed at how much it resembled an actual bdsm dungeon. It had all the toys and whips and furniture.
Jessie tied Liam to a bondage table with my ass sticking out.
“Next time, you’re not gonna get a second option. Got it slut.”
“Yes sir” Jessie took a whip off the wall and prepared for a hard hit.
“I want you to count them out and thank me.”
“Yes sir.” Jessie whipped Liam and Liam let out a little yell.
“One, thank you sir.” Jessie hit again.
“Two, thank you sir.” They did this until 20 hard lashes. There were lots of clear red marks on Liam’s butt.
“Thank you, sir, for punishing me.”
“My pleasure slave.” Said Jessie.

Old 10-21-2018, 11:03 AM   #8
AnalSlave1

Chapter quatre

Liam woke up and went through his daily routine. Clothes, hygiene, food while still obeying all the rules Jessie gave him. He went to check his mail and there was a note under the door of his apartment. It read

Hey Liam, I wanted to grab some coffee to know you better. Not as a Dom and sub but normal people. Meet me at the coffee shop on 4th and 32nd at 1:00pm.

Since it was a Sunday, Liam didn’t have anything else to do. He sat around playing video games until 12:45pm and met up with Jessie. They started talking about personal life and other stuff. Liam found out that Jessie runs a couple of movie theatres in the city. He’s free to do anything he wants since the movie theatre are all run by a manager.
“So, tell me Liam. Why are you so interested in public humiliation?”
“Well, when I was 15, I went to a pool changeroom and my pants and underwear got caught on the locker and they ripped right in the crotch area so my dick was exposed to everyone. I was extremely embarrassed but for some reason, I was really turned on. Since then, I’ve tried to do more public humiliation since it turns me on a lot.”
“But why are you afraid of public humiliation?” Jessie said taking a sip of coffee.
“Well, one time, when I was doing a dare I got online in the park, I was fully naked and I was hiding behind a tree. But then, a cop walked by I got so scared that it stopped me from doing anything in public ever again.”
“Interesting.”
“So, Jessie, tell me more about why you’re into domination and public humiliation.”
“Well, when I was dating my boyfriend from 8 years ago. He asked me to humiliate him in public. So, we went to a nudist beach where he was nude but I was fully clothed. He was on all fours and I was leading him with a leash. I have been so interested in public humiliation ever since. I’ve had a couple of subs here and there but ever since I’ve been financially free, I’ve been able to do this for a lot of my spare time.”
Suddenly, there was a ring coming from Jessie’s phone.
“Excuse me, I have to take this.” 5 minutes later, Jessie came back.
“Sorry, I have to go to one of my movie theatres. Apparently, someone was caught having sex at the back of a children’s movie. The things people do, at least do it in at a PG 13 movie. I’ll see you next time slave.” Like that, Jessie left leaving Liam with the cheque, just like how a master treats his slave.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:11 AM   #9
AnalSlave1

Chapter cinq

Liam’s at work until he got a text. It said to meet Jessie at the movie theatre on a few blocks away. It was the one that Jessie owned. After work, Liam met up with Jessie at the movie theatre and went in to buy tickets. Jessie showed the employees his card and walked straight in.
“Which movie are we watching sir.” Said Liam
“Well, we’re not here to watch the movie. We will be having a fun time though. Let’s go to theatre 5 where they’re playing fifty shades.” They went into the theatre and Liam followed Jessie to the back of the theatre.
“I wanted to play a game with you. The next few days, we’re going to go to watch a different movie each day and you have to jack off to completion each time during the time of the movie. As we progress the theatres are going to fuller or the movies are going to be rated less mature. Try not to get caught or else there will be consequences. I thought we would start off with fifty shades since everyone’s already jacking off here.”
“Yes sir.” Jacking off at a movie theatre was something that never crossed Liam’s mind. Jacking off at a fifty shades movie wasn’t bad but at a marvel movie would be terrible.
The movie started playing and Liam started jacking off. Since there was no one in the back row and everyone in front was busy jacking themselves off. It was pretty easy for Liam to jack off. Especially with a movie about BDSM in front of him. He finished in a record time of 4 mins.
The next day, Liam and Jessie went into a rated R comedy so there weren’t that many people once again. This time, Liam started jacking off but for some reason, he got slightly nervous and it took him almost a hour to finish. He made a small moan when he finished but nobody realized.
Jessie saw that Liam looked slightly embarrassed. When Jessie led Liam back to his apartment, he told Liam to bend over on the dining table with his pants down. Liam obliged immediately.
Jessie grabbed a paddle and gently patted Liam’s ass.
“This punishment is for taking so long to finish and being embarrassed. Humiliation slaves aren’t supposed to get embarrassed.” Jessie hit Liam’s ass 10 times. Liam flinched on every hit.
“This is for your own good.” Jessie hit Liam 10 more times.
“Now, go stand in the corner while holding this penny up with your nose.” Jessie left the room while Liam held up the coin with his nose, not daring to move.

Old 11-06-2018, 11:19 PM   #10
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

wow! i really love this
MY PM DARES-
Old 11-09-2018, 03:45 PM   #11
AnalSlave1

Vote in the October Writing Contest if you want me to continue the series. (Probably will anyways but always nice to have support)

Advertisements
Kink Talk