Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #16
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

When driving after 5 minutes you need to strip naked. Blindfold yourself and let your husband drive you somewhere. When he tells you too you must get out of the car and edge, (No cumming). You can then get back in the car but cannot get dressed until you have driven for another 5 minutes. Only then can you remove Your blindfold.

When hiking, your husband gets to choose the clothes you will wear. Once you get to a quiet area you will remove your top half and let your husband play with your nipples. He has 2 minutes to get you wet just using your nipples. You are not allowed to touch yourself or him during this time. You must then strip to your knickers and prove if they are wet or not. If you are wet he wins and you have to remove your knickers, give him a blowjob, take a facial, you can get dressed again but not clean the cum off your face for 10 minutes, you are also not allowed to cum while you are out. If your not wet then you win and he has to strip naked and provide a show for you. He must edge himself twice then play with you till you cum he is not allowed to cum while you are out.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:22 AM   #17
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Perhaps another nice addition to the hiking:

When being naked while hiking while being pretty sure that you are alone (while your clothes are a few minutes walk away), edge yourself and then shout "I am naked" three times. Make sure to emphasize each syllable. Also wait at least five seconds between each shout. And try to shout a bit louder each time.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 12:55 PM   #18
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You get and take with you two similar one-piece swimsuits. While in the hotel you wear one of them, and nothing else, but carrying with you the other one. Go to the top floor of the hotel and call the lift, and on the way down to the ground floor you change from one swimsuit to the other one.
I like this one, and it's actually a bit hard. I'll remind hubby to pack 2 one-pieces. If the elevators don't have any cameras I'll certainly get this one done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
For around the pool wear a thin light colored bikini with all the linings removed.

At least once every 30min get in the pool ( bonus points if you then go straight to the pool bar )

Find a female to friend, next give hubby a blowjob finishing with some on your face and some between your tits. Then go back and start talking to her again.

At dinner go to the restroom and remove your panties upon returning hand them to hubby ( his choice what happens to them ) let hubby rub his dessert spoon along your bare pussy while he has his dessert.
Looks like I need to get some sheer swimsuits instead of just ripping out linings lol.

All of these I should be able to do. Although I don't make friends that easily, so not sure about the female friend. Idk we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by since1980 View Post
When driving after 5 minutes you need to strip naked. Blindfold yourself and let your husband drive you somewhere. When he tells you too you must get out of the car and edge, (No cumming). You can then get back in the car but cannot get dressed until you have driven for another 5 minutes. Only then can you remove Your blindfold.

When hiking, your husband gets to choose the clothes you will wear. Once you get to a quiet area you will remove your top half and let your husband play with your nipples. He has 2 minutes to get you wet just using your nipples. You are not allowed to touch yourself or him during this time. You must then strip to your knickers and prove if they are wet or not. If you are wet he wins and you have to remove your knickers, give him a blowjob, take a facial, you can get dressed again but not clean the cum off your face for 10 minutes, you are also not allowed to cum while you are out. If your not wet then you win and he has to strip naked and provide a show for you. He must edge himself twice then play with you till you cum he is not allowed to cum while you are out.
I love this driving dare! Not sure if we will have a car the entire trip, but it will be something we at least a few times!

The hiking dare I think we will combine with the others. I have a lot do of things to do on our hikes now. But we have a lot of hiking to do so it's perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Perhaps another nice addition to the hiking:

When being naked while hiking while being pretty sure that you are alone (while your clothes are a few minutes walk away), edge yourself and then shout "I am naked" three times. Make sure to emphasize each syllable. Also wait at least five seconds between each shout. And try to shout a bit louder each time.
Now this is a challenge! And slightly humiliating. Not sure how loud I will get but Hubby loves this one. I already feel slutty just thinking about this one lol. Thank you! Great ideas!
Old 09-08-2018, 01:11 PM   #19
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Lots of good ideas so far, here's something a bit different for fun.

For one night, from the time you get back to your room until you are about to leave in the morning, both of you strip, then cuff or tie one of your wrists to one of your husband's wrists. A nice exercise in intimacy and cooperation.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #20
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Another idea, though not very original, have sex in your room with the window open. Lights on if you dare, lights off if not.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 09-08-2018, 01:17 PM   #21
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Don't forget to bring along a padlock and a chain.

The idea is simple, run the chain through your clothes (panties, pants skirt) and lock the chain around a bench or tree. Meaning, your clothes are locked to the bench with you wearing them. You should preferably not wear a long sweater, but something like a tank top.

Either your husband, or you before you start, can drop the key somewhere ten to fifty feet away. Meaning that to escape your predicament, you'll have to partially undress yourself, fetch the key, and run back to fetch your clothes you left behind. Setting this up can be done discretely, even when people are nearby. Escaping however might be a little bit more of a challenge...

An alternative could be having all of your clothes locked away (apart from your socks and shoes) in a well hidden place, while the small key is located in a more public spot. Meaning that you'll have to run away from your cover to fetch the key.

By the way, if I could add two rules (which are more wishful thinking's as in the end it is up to you):
  • As ewitch posted, don't orgasm till the end of your vacation. After all, when you are aroused, you might become a bit more daring.
  • And I hope you'll write down about your endeavors. I would like to read how these dares turned out.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #22
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Two words: Lovesense Lush
  • You can wear it to dinner.
  • You can wear it on a hike.
  • You can wear it during the trip and when you check in.

However you go, it would be a perfect addition to your trip, I think.

-----

Old 09-09-2018, 08:57 AM   #23
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Lots of good ideas so far, here's something a bit different for fun.

For one night, from the time you get back to your room until you are about to leave in the morning, both of you strip, then cuff or tie one of your wrists to one of your husband's wrists. A nice exercise in intimacy and cooperation.
Hmm this is really interesting. Although it seem like a hassle lol. If we get bored we'll try this out.

Quote:
Another idea, though not very original, have sex in your room with the window open. Lights on if you dare, lights off if not.
We have done this a few times with the lights off depending on the hotel room we will do lights. Still a good dare. Simple is better for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Don't forget to bring along a padlock and a chain.

The idea is simple, run the chain through your clothes (panties, pants skirt) and lock the chain around a bench or tree. Meaning, your clothes are locked to the bench with you wearing them. You should preferably not wear a long sweater, but something like a tank top.

Either your husband, or you before you start, can drop the key somewhere ten to fifty feet away. Meaning that to escape your predicament, you'll have to partially undress yourself, fetch the key, and run back to fetch your clothes you left behind. Setting this up can be done discretely, even when people are nearby. Escaping however might be a little bit more of a challenge...

An alternative could be having all of your clothes locked away (apart from your socks and shoes) in a well hidden place, while the small key is located in a more public spot. Meaning that you'll have to run away from your cover to fetch the key.

By the way, if I could add two rules (which are more wishful thinking's as in the end it is up to you):
  • As ewitch posted, don't orgasm till the end of your vacation. After all, when you are aroused, you might become a bit more daring.
  • And I hope you'll write down about your endeavors. I would like to read how these dares turned out.
Thats a lot of setup for a dare, not sure we will have a spot to do this one. Maybe with zip ties instead if a pad lock!
With how much it is so far I'll probably end up writing the most memorable ones, or just do a picture story as we go

Quote:
Two words: Lovesense Lush
  • You can wear it to dinner.
  • You can wear it on a hike.
  • You can wear it during the trip and when you check in.

However you go, it would be a perfect addition to your trip, I think.
We were thinking about this but heard they were inconsistent. However we just learned they have an upgraded version that's better so we'll be getting that one now!

Last edited by PiperChai; 09-09-2018 at 09:00 AM.
PiperChai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:22 AM   #24
psyched419

Wear a large butt plug in a skimpy bikini bottom. Do not bother to adjust the bottoms; hopefully it gets caught around the outside of your swimwear. Maybe your husband can encourage the fabric to the side now and then...
psyched419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:28 AM   #25
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Uf the hotel has a free breakfast buffet go in just your towel and eat.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #26
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyched419 View Post
Wear a large butt plug in a skimpy bikini bottom. Do not bother to adjust the bottoms; hopefully it gets caught around the outside of your swimwear. Maybe your husband can encourage the fabric to the side now and then...
I think I'll be doing this a few times. The bikini I have will certainly show it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
Uf the hotel has a free breakfast buffet go in just your towel and eat.
Love it! Simple yet fun! I might also do this in just a skimpy bikini instead of a towel but I like this a lot! Thanks!
Old 09-09-2018, 07:34 PM   #27
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Find a thrift shop, or tourist store. You have $5. To buy your whole outfit for the day.

Walk through the pool barefoot, but in normal clothes. Jump in and swim a bit before you remember, you forgot your swimsuit. Now go to the front desk and get an extra key, ride the elevator to the top, or go have breakfast at the hotel.

Find a tree while you are naked hiking. Take off your shoes and sit with your legs spread around the tree. Have your husband tie your legs around the tree, and sticks vibrator in you. If you do this well...the dilldo could be held in by the trunk. He then can tickle you for 15 minutes.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:35 PM   #28
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperChai View Post
Love it! Simple yet fun! I might also do this in just a skimpy bikini instead of a towel but I like this a lot! Thanks!
Going down the hall for ice in a towel, or less, can also be fun.

Depending on the safety of the specific location, perhaps make out, give a blow job, or do a photo shoot in a place where you know there IS a security camera.

-----

Old 09-09-2018, 09:18 PM   #29
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Find a thrift shop, or tourist store. You have $5. To buy your whole outfit for the day.

Walk through the pool barefoot, but in normal clothes. Jump in and swim a bit before you remember, you forgot your swimsuit. Now go to the front desk and get an extra key, ride the elevator to the top, or go have breakfast at the hotel.

Find a tree while you are naked hiking. Take off your shoes and sit with your legs spread around the tree. Have your husband tie your legs around the tree, and sticks vibrator in you. If you do this well...the dilldo could be held in by the trunk. He then can tickle you for 15 minutes.
I don't think $5 can get us a bag of chips let alone anything to wear. At least where we are headed.

I'll probably pass on this one it seems I going to have a limited number of clothes anyway. I'll want to keep them dry.

I think I got what you're saying a picture would probably be easier to understand if you PM me. But I think that's the first suggestion of bondage on our hikes so I'm excited for this one.

Quote:
Going down the hall for ice in a towel, or less, can also be fun.

Depending on the safety of the specific location, perhaps make out, give a blow job, or do a photo shoot in a place where you know there IS a security camera.
Probably would have this dare happen naturally we do this in every hotel lol. Directly in front of a camera might be a bad idea but we'll see how the hotel is. After some close calls we always avoid cameras.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:14 PM   #30
characc

When your out hiking, if you reach an intersection with multiple routes your husband can decide to make you play hide and seek for your clothes. First of all edge yourself, right there on the trail, and then strip down to just your shoes. Now put on a blindfold, and your husband can take your clothes and hide them wherever he chooses within a 10 minute walk (he should be back with you within 20 minutes). When he returns, he can grab you and edge you again while your still blindfolded

Once your on the edge remove the blindfold, and you can start to hunt for your clothes. Your husband is allowed to give you hints to help you find them, but at a cost to you - some suggestions could be: having your hands tied behind your back, insert a toy, having to shout something of his choice, handjob, blowjob, sex etc but no orgasm for you... Maybe you amend it, so a simple “am I hot or cold?” Is an easy forfeit, whereas a “is it left or right?” is a more extreme payoff. Will the hint be worth what he asks for in exchange???

When you find your clothes, you may cum right where they’re hidden, but your not allowed to hold in any moans. Be loud and enjoy your release. If you choose not to orgasm here, get dressed and you can’t cum for at least 24 hours

Enjoy your trip
characc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, exhibition, masturbation, public, vacation