Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
chasteboi2

Default School-Based Rules M/22

For the past couple of years, I have set up a thread asking for denial and chastity time based on my performance at school, and with the new school year approaching, I thought I would start another!

I am hoping to establish a set of rules to follow for each month of the school year. Hopefully each month is a little different to keep things spiced up and interesting. I will commit to writing a weekly report on this thread.

Every response can set the rules for an entire month of the school year. If we surpass the end of the year, I値l follow rules in the summer as well. Each post can include rules for:
-edging/denial/chastity
-underwear usage (or lack thereof)
-sleeping habits
-shaving habits
-anal training
-(semi)public fun and exposure

You can also leave a way to contact you, and I値l send pics and updates

The first day of class is 1 week from today. I will go ahead and forbid myself orgasms this week. The first response to this thread will have the honour of not only setting my September rules, but also giving me a minimum number of daily edges to complete this week.

Give it your best shot!!

Chastity belts: cb-6000s (in chrome finish or silicon), rikers clear

I LOVE HAVING MY COCK LOCKED!
Kik: thisguyoerhere
chasteboi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
deutschsub132

Fifty edges per day until school starts!

September Rules
Your goal is to get a 100% on every assignment! Anything less, and you're disappointing the get dare community. As a result, for every point less than 100%, you will:

- Complete 15 edges
- Be denied and in chastity for 1 day
- Not wear under for 1 day
- Not lock bathroom stalls for 1 day

In other words, if you get a 90/100, you will:

Complete 150 edges, be denied for 10 days, not wear underwear for 10 days, and not lock any bathroom stall for 10 days.

And these will add up! So if you get a 90/100 but on Day 5 of your denial you get an 80/100, you simply add the punishments together. And since getting all 100s is unrealistic, you're in for a month full of punishment

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:00 PM   #3
submissivebbw

you cannot have an orgasm until all of your hw is done

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:08 PM   #4
Pennys

Shave pubes every Saturday, wear a speedo whenever at the pool, no underwear on saturdays, edge in one class once a month
Pennys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:18 PM   #5
chasteboi2

Thank you deutschsub for a great, well thought out list of tasks for September. I値l be working hard to make sure I ace those assignments!

I also have gotten some very good dares/tasks to complete over the duration of the school year. Anybody else want to continue and establish a rule base for October?

Old 09-01-2018, 10:15 AM   #6
chapdanny

I値l do your October rules!

Complete 15 edges per hour of class you have on any given day. You may cum as often as you want, but only after your edges are done and ONLY IF YOU MAKE SOMEONE ELSE CUM FIRST. Hands off your cock on days you don稚 have class.

You壇 better make sure you don稚 skip any classes, because one missed class will land you in chastity until November 1st, and you値l have to complete all your edges for the whole month before cumming.

October starts to get chilly, so make sure to pick your favourite towel and use that as your only blanket. You can upgrade to a full blanket but you must sleep with your butt plug in.

Also, you may only wear jock straps for the whole month, and you can only change them on mondays. Put on a fresh pair Monday morning and wear it every day until the following Friday. Weekends are commando and naked as much as possible.
chapdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:48 AM   #7
chasteboi2

Hey, thanks for a fun looking October chapdanny!

So far I値l be doing my best to sit in on every class and ace all my assignments! Anyone want to tackle my rules for another month?

Old 09-04-2018, 01:38 PM   #8
chasteboi2

So far, I知 250 edges in and very horny! Anyone want to give me my November rules?

Old 09-04-2018, 06:14 PM   #9
Pennys

November
Cum in your first period class every day and leave it in your pants until you go home, or have a vibrator in your ass and cockring on for the whole school day twice a week
Pennys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 05:37 PM   #10
chasteboi2

An interesting idea for Novemeber! Maybe I値l have this switch it up every now and then!

December is interesting, since we have exams and the winter break. In fact, I値l only have class for a week before the exam period starts. Maybe there is some fun to be had while I have no class at all...

Old 09-06-2018, 06:48 AM   #11
Abhean

This one is for January:

- You cannot orgasm in January until you have beat the following chastity game: at any time, you can edge once, wait 30 seconds, then roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 6, you can continue with another edge, but if you roll anything else than 6, you have to stop and wait 30 minutes before you can make another attempt. When you roll three times 6 in a row (and thus have done three edges already), you are allowed to orgasm.

- After your first orgasm in January, you are entitled to two more orgasms, but you have to ask someone else to schedule these two orgasms (and, if that someone else wishes so, they can set additional tasks for you), so that the day of fun will be unknown to you.

Three orgasms in a month sounds like more than enough, let's hope that in February it'll be even harder...

Into edging and cum control, switch!
Abhean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #12
chasteboi2

Thanks! That痴 a really well thought out task! The slight possibility of being allowed orgasm for a whole month is really enticing. Maybe February will be just as interesting??

Old 09-16-2018, 06:19 PM   #13
rake19

Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasteboi2 View Post
I will commit to writing a weekly report on this thread.
It's been 11 days since your last post. Looks like you're behind on your reports, boy. Do 100 naked situps as punishment. Take as many breaks as you need, but you can't do anything else until you've finished them.

Here are your rules for February

Every school day morning that you have a class, you will have the opportunity to take off your cage. (You will always sleep with it on, however.) You may only remove it if on the previous school day that you had a class:

1. You attended all of your classes, on time and fully alert throughout.
2. You were PREPARED for each one (having done the reading, any homework).
3. You asked or answered at least one question in each class.
4. You received a perfect score on any quantitative work you got back (e.g. math tests); or 90%+ on any qualitative work (e.g. English essays).

On the days that you are locked

You need to work harder and pay more attention! At some point during the day, get naked, put toothpaste on your scrotum and hold a coin to the wall with your nose for 10 minutes. Hands must be on your head the whole time. Once you've cleaned up, spend an hour looking over notes and reading for the class(es) you failed at/skipped. This is in addition to any time you need to spend doing homework for the next day.

On the days you are unlocked

Good work! Your professors will be pleased. Enjoy your freedom… as long as it lasts.

Remember what it was like when you were younger? Back before you first locked your manhood away? Remember the feeling of a surprise erection causing a tent in your pants? Remember how you could stroke your cock whenever you wanted, orgasm whenever you felt like it? Remember jerking your morning wood to a toe-curling orgasm, shooting rope after rope cum all over your chest, before you even got out of bed? Man, those were the days, weren't they??

Unfortunately, you're not a teenager any more. You have responsibilities now, rules to follow. Being a grown up isn't easy!

Put your freedom to good use. Drink lots of water and pee standing up! If you successfully pee in at least 10 different washrooms today, you have earned yourself an orgasm. But you cannot masturbate in your room, and you are only allowed to touch your penis with a single finger of your non-dominant hand. When you climax, you must have at least 2 fingers in your ass.

On the weekends, or days you don't have classes

You start locked, but can unlock yourself after doing at least an hour of any kind of aerobic exercise. (It can't be in your room, though. You need to get outside or go to the gym.) Once you've unlocked yourself, you have the option to attempt to cum.

Go to random.org and generate a number between 1 and 30, inclusive. You must complete that many edges. (No more than 5 in a session. Hands off for 2 minutes between edges.) After that's done, you may orgasm… but unless you were seen fully naked by someone that day, you must ruin it. (There should be socially-acceptable opportunities for this in the gym locker room. Be sure to bring your key!)

February is a long time from now, but I still expect reports. Good luck!

Last edited by rake19; 09-16-2018 at 06:26 PM.
rake19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chasisty, denial, public