Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2018, 05:45 PM   #46
ksoma
getDare Succubus

1) You know the pizza dare? Where you order delivery, and then flash the delivery guy? How about we amp that up!
Place an order for takeout. Shower and be nice and clean, so that when the food shows up, you can open the door wearing nothing but a smile, and holding your vibrator to your clit, and invite him in. Show him where to put the food down, and pick up the money to give to him (hand holding your vibrator in place the whole time).
Ask him, seeing as he's seen so much anyways, if he'd like to watch you cum, and then, of course, proceed to finish masturbating while he watches.

2) Go to a park and approach couples. A guy and a girl, out together. Ones you like the look of. Strike up a pleasant conversation, and when you can, ask them this:
can you kiss them?
ask if you can watch them make out, and then you make out with them both. If that has happened, tell them you are looking for random people to help you with something: you're an exhibitionist. A bit of a slut. You want to, as publicly as possible, masturbate. Now. Like... right now. Pull up a skirt to show a pretty, bald wet pussy to prove your point, and start touching it. Will they watch you? Please?
Keep doing this to as many couples as you can, day after day, until a total of 10 have watched you masturbate

3) A shirt, a bra, a pair of panties, a skirt, and a pair of shoes.
And a coin.
Start at the topmost apartment at your building. Stand outside the door, and flip a coin. If it is heads, move on. If it is tails, take off a piece of clothing and flip again.
Heads? Move on. Tails, keep stripping.
If you end up naked, knock on the door, and when it is answered, just explain yourself by saying you thought it would be fun to let someone random look, and stay there, naked, as long as they want to look at you... unless they really like looking at you, at which point, start masturbating.
If you move on, take your pile of clothing and move to the next door. Put one piece of clothing back on. Start flipping again.
Remember every door you knocked on naked, because when you do the dare again, you'll start at the next door after that, fully dressed, to start over. Keep doing the dare until you've given every apartment a chance.

4) Yoga. Dancing. Meditation. Masturbation. Simply pressing your body against the glass. Doesn't matter. Spend a minimum of 1 hour a day, as directly in front of your window as possible. And adjust lighting (at night, a small floor light between you and the window illuminates your body, where as light behind you makes you a silhouette!) for maximum visibility.

5) Leave your house at night. Wear the stuff from dare #3. Go for a walk. Stop under every third street light and flip a coin. Heads, you take off an article of clothing and walk to the next light (3 lights down). Tails, you just walk to the next light (3 lights down).
Do the entire walk with your vibrator in and running.
After you are naked, walk to the next light, and orgasm, while standing up, under the light, in full illumination.
Only after you are naked, and have cum, may you walk home. Follow the exact path you took, and stop at the lights you stripped at. Masturbate to orgasm again for each piece of clothing, and pick up your clothing along the way. Walk home all the way, never dressing.

6) call the dude from the movie theater dare. tell him you have something you want to do:
if he takes you to a movie (any movie), and pays for your ticket, you will give him your panties, let him put your remote control vibe in you, and let him touch you and vibrate you to orgasm after orgasm, as long as the movie continues.
Panties aren't cheap, so you'll need them back, but while there, you'll be in a skirt, legs open and exposed and cumming, with his hands on your remote, and your thighs and breasts.
What a good way to see a bunch of movies in the theater!
.... or be too distracted to see them. No harm. He bought the ticket!

7) Skirt and a white tshirt. No bra, no panties.
Put a piece of cardboard in the shirt (to prevent bleed through) and write, in big block letters, "grope me" on the front and back of the shirt.
After the shirt dries, get dressed, and put a button down shirt on, also, over it. And head out.
Public transport. You choose whether it is a bus, train, or anything else. You pick the time and place (though the busier and more crowded, the better! And the longer the ride, the better) and get on.
Squeeze your way into the middle of the bus/train, so you are surrounded by people and have no room to move. Take off the button down, and go through the rest of the ride with your long sleeve shirt tied around your waist, your hands above your head holding on hand rails, and the writing of "GROPE ME" being plainly visible to anyone in front of or behind you, and let what happens... happen.

8) train or bus again. find a seat. you want a seat where you are directly across from someone else. and, obviously, in a blind spot to any security cameras. Write on your left thigh "do you want to see more?"
Write on your right thigh "want to watch me masturbate?"
Start the ride normal enough (seemingly bored, listening to headphones), but after a minute or so, face them directly, and look them in the eye. hands on your skirt, slowly raise the skirt up your left leg, dangerously far. Make eye contact with them, and look down at your own legs, to guide their eyes. When the words are visible, crook and eye at them to ask "well?" but don't say anything.
If they nod, thumbs up, or otherwise say yes, play with one of your breasts (a button down shirt with no bra is great here. Undo a button. Or two.... or more), and then slowly pull the skirt up your right leg. Again, guide his eyes to the words if needed. Again, smile and give him a look so he knows to answer the question.
Any sign he says yes, the rest is simple. Open your legs while you pull the skirt up the rest of the way, and masturbate for him. Pull your breasts out too. Have a blast.

Last edited by ksoma; 08-14-2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: removing a quote of OPs post I used for reference.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ksoma for this post:
Old 08-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #47
xrosie

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
I have done many of the dares that have been posted in this thread recently and I will be writing reports on them tomorrow afternoon/evening, so keep an eye out for those! Also, I am looking for more dares to do, so please leave me some more! I appreciate you all being so patient and helpful in giving me these dares and I look forward to doing many more! Xx

Kik: _angelkissesx

Likes: extreme public, masturbation, squirting, orgasms, getting caught, teasing people, being a slut.

Limits/Dislikes: scat, pee, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, pictures, illegal things.

Items to use for dares: vibrator, remote control vibrator, wand vibrator, ice, household items, more.

I'm always open to trying new things so don't be afraid to suggest stuff.
xrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to xrosie for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 01:24 AM   #48
r0ver
getDare Addict

Not sure how possible this one will be...

Go to a club (a regular club, not a sex club.)
Wear just a long t-shirt that barely covers your butt and high heels.

Now find a guy to finger you to orgasm on the dance floor. Take them to the bathroom and give them an orgasm in any way you choose. Finally have them rip your t-shirt and throw it away.

Now return to the dance floor where you will dance with anyone who wants to and encourage them to grope and finger you. Anyone who makes you orgasm earns one themself, however you chose to give it to them.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:07 AM   #49
Littlesass

You’re to edge yourself four times, hard, Then wearing a dress or skirt (no panties) you’re to go to the store and find a menthol rub, something like Icy hot or Deep heat (or tiger balm is even worse).

Take the menthol rub and go to a changing room or public bathroom, edge again there and then apply a TINY amount of it to your clit. Immediately start heading home before it kicks in and no stopping till you’re there.

Strip as soon as you enter the house (if that’s practical) or elsewise in your room. Get on all fours, ass up in the air, edge one more time really hard, do NOT cum. And stop, apply the menthol, more this time (the walk home will have proved you don’t have an allergic reaction), to your clit, your pussy lips AND your asshole.

an orgasm as your reward.

Good girl.
No interest: Wedgies, diapers, mess.
Dislikes: clit torture, ruined orgasm.
NO: Scat, piss, blood, family/friends, pics/vids, audios.
Toys: dildo, plug, pegs, collar with clamps, spatula, belt.
Littlesass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:19 AM   #50
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1245 View Post
put on a small top a short skirt no underwear and take your phone with earplugs with you then go a floor down or up and stand against a door put in your earplugs and turn on the music loud so you cant hear anything anymore then start to play with your pussy and dont stop untill you have an orgasm close your eyes too while you mastrubate if you dare
I did this a couple of days ago. I wore a crop top and a denim mini skirt with no underwear as you requested. I then went to the top floor of my building and chose a random door to position myself against. I then put in the earphones, selected a random playlist and turned the volume up high. I then started rubbing my pussy, which quickly made me moan. It didn't take long for me to cum, but I wasn't caught. I liked the thrill of this dare though. Thank you.

Likes: extreme public, masturbation, squirting, orgasms, getting caught, teasing people, being a slut.

Limits/Dislikes: scat, pee, vomit, family, permanent, dangerous, pictures, illegal things.

Items to use for dares: vibrator, remote control vibrator, wand vibrator, ice, household items, more.

The following user says Thank You to xrosie for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #51
xrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Okay so this one is simple. Wear a short skirt and a shirt and get your remote controlled vibe. Sit at a coffee shop and open a button and sit facing the street. Your knees must be at least a foot apart and you’re not allowed to cover up with your skirt. Your job is to put the vibrator in and leave the remote on the table. For every edge, open one more button of your shirt and spread your knees a little further. Anybody who notices what you’re doing, you can offer them to set the speed of your vibe which you cannot change until you reach the edge.

Easy?

When you’re done, you can close your shirt halfway but you must walk back home with the vibe in on max power.

I would appreciate a report

PS: don’t get caught for indecent exposure or something. Play safe!
For this dare I wore a black short skater skirt and a semi see through shirt. I went to a coffee shop and took a seat facing the window. I slid the vibrator inside of my wet little pussy and turned it on it's lowest setting. I then placed the remote on the table. At first nobody noticed the remote on the table, but the more I was edging, the more I started moaning. I tried to keep as quiet as possible but this was quite hard for me. Then a guy sat down next to me, and told me he liked the way I looked. At this stage my shirt was almost fully unbuttoned and I wasn't wearing a bra, meaning he could see everything inside my shirt from where he was sitting. I slid the remote towards him and I noticed him smirk as I lifted my skirt, indicating the remote was for a vibrator inside my pussy. He played with me for a while before telling me what a slut I was and left. Not long after that I left too, with the vibrator on full speed inside of my pussy and my shirt still fully unbuttoned. When I got home I made myself squirt in front of my window three times. Thank you for this dare.

The following 3 users say Thank You to xrosie for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 11:40 PM   #52
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Hey! Thanks for the report, I loved it!

Okay your post says nothing about pain, so why don’t you make a tack bra and wear it for this dare? Wear some nice panties (but ones which aren’t very expensive) and a short skirt and a top, anything you like really. Make a note saying: “Use them to make you cum” on a piece of paper and take it with you. Also, Grab your remote controlled vibe, a marker/lipstick.

Now, get yourself into a public restroom and use the mirror to write the word “slut” right above your pussy. Make sure it’s big enough to be seen and read from far away. Then go into the men’s room and leave your panties there with a note asking men to cum in it. Then insert the vibrator but don’t turn it on.

Go for a walk. Every three minutes, give the tack bra a squeeze. Also, every time you cross a bridge, you must stand close to bridge and lift up your skirt from the front so that the people down there can not only see your pussy but also read the word you’ve written on it. Stay that way until at least one person has seen you or maybe half a minute. Then turn the vibrator setting up by one. Do this until your vibe has reached its max setting.

Once it is on max, find some place to sit down by the road and sit there with your legs spread wide open until you have an orgasm. Only then can you walk back to that washroom to collect your panties!

Additionally! Leave the keys to your door on the terrace of the apartment and crawl up the floors to reach the apartment!

Have fun!

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:29 PM   #53
Marshall_235

Ok, so I’ve got a few for you depending on how extreme you are willing to go. Would be great to get a report on each one.

1) Go to a men’s public restroom and go into a cubicle before stripping naked. Then, leave your clothes in that cubicle and go to the furthest one away from where you are. You must edge 10 times and then orgasm before returning for your clothes. Leave the door unlocked and if someone walks in on you, well it’s up to you, but you do say that you enjoy being a slut.

2) Get a stranger to write slut on your lower back and whore on your chest in permanent marker then go to a sex shop. You should find a male assistant and ask him if you can try on some of their skimpier outfits asking him if he can help you with zips/lacing if the outfit has it. Then you should pick out a collar and leash and ask him if you can pay for it without using cash.

3) Double or nothing

Go into a betting shop and find someone who is a keen gambler and looking to have some fun. Start off by making a simple bet with them, starting off small. If you win, they pay up, but if they win, you are to offer them something else in return. For example, you bet that the next person to walk through the door is wearing glasses and if you are right then they pay you £1, but if you lose, they can squeeze your boobs. Neither side has to pay out however although you can if you want to (maybe flip a coin to see if you do) as you then play double or nothing with the next bet being for £2 but they can play with your pussy. Keep upping the stakes with the value of the bet increasing each time. Make sure that you increase gradually but that as you go along the suggestions get more degrading and depraved and be sure to take suggestions from your new friend so long as they are within your limits.

You should keep going until you loose big and if the stakes are getting too high for them, make sure you stack the odds in their favour. Please let me know each suggestion which is made, the outcome of each bet and what how the end result goes.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:14 PM   #54
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Go for a naked walk.

Do your laundry naked.

Meet some your neighbors naked by knocking on their doors.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:59 AM   #55
LeonK64

Sit somewhere public (like on a park bench)
Blindfold yourself and set a pair of scissors next to you. Pit a note on it saying ‘use me’
Probably best to wear a skirt to make it easy to cut, plus bra panties and a top
LeonK64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:02 AM   #56
ksoma
getDare Succubus

guys, she hasn't been on in roughly a month. This thread is dead, for now.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:53 AM   #57
xrosie

Hi loves,
I want to be more active on here again and since I have a couple of days off from work I decided to continue this thread.
Feel free to send me lots of dares, I will do as many as I can and report back on them.

Xx

Old 12-11-2018, 08:45 AM   #58
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Go out for shoe shopping with a short skirt and a diaper.

Change your clothing completely while sitting in a train.

Rub yourself (under a blanket) while sitting in that same train.

Call one of your friends and start masturbating... but make sure they do not find out. You can only hang up after you came.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, horny, public, slut, young girl