Old 08-28-2018, 06:18 PM   #46
exslave

"Great, we are almost full !"

As I was taking some pictures of Elissa the guy that was fucking her kept on pounding until he orgasmed but luckily for Elissa he decided to pull out and cum on top of Elissa rather than inside her, once he was done the next guy got into position and fucked Elissa's ass instead of her pussy.

"New guys, if you do not have any STD, then you can fuck her without a condom and cum inside her, or outside on top of her if you prefer, you get to cum once and then the next person gets his turn" said Brittany to which the 5 new guys nodded while I was still taking pictures and a few other guys also started to record Elissa.

Even though Elissa was wearing the scarf as a gag you could easily hear her moan but we were not sure if it was from pleasure or pain as her ass was being pounded.

The guy seemed to take forever with pounding her ass resulting in Elissa to have an orgasm but he kept on pounding her

A little while later there was more knocking on the door to which Brittany opened the door and let in an other 4 guys.

"Great, I think we are all here now I invited some more people but they said they couldn't make it, so again, new guys, you get to fuck her until you cum once, no condom needed unless you have an STD, you can also cum inside her" said Brittany.

As Brittany was saying that I decided to go to the washroom to write an email to her and a few other people without others seeing that I was writing an email, I also set the email up as a delayed send and then went back to the group and took more pictures of Elissa.

The anal fucking guy finally finished and cummed inside Elissa's ass and so the next person got in line. He decided to fuck Elissa's pussy again and barely took any time before he unloaded inside her.

When the next guy, guy number 5, started to pound Elissa I heard Brittany and Elissa's phone ding to which Brittany's smile disappeared and went to her phone.

Quote:
Hello Brittany,

I see that Elissa is doing her punishment, I have a few tasks for you in the mean time that you will do one after the other.

Task 1: From now on, each time a guy cums inside Elissa's pussy you take off a piece of clothing, once naked and one more guy cums inside her, then you will start task 2.

Task 2: Allow anyone to fondle you and tell them they can, from now on, also tell them you will do more for each person that cums inside Elissa's pussy, say it was a dare. If one more guy cums inside Elissa's pussy you start task 3.

Task 3: Allow anyone to take pictures and videos of you without covering up. Next task when next person cums inside Elissa's pussy.

Task 4: Allow any of the guys there to fuck you once, your choice on condoms, if two other guys cum inside Elissa's pussy then start task 5.

Task 5: Allow any of the guys there to fuck you once more, no condoms this time, if two other guys cum inside Elissa's pussy then start task 6.

Task 6: From now on you can not wear skirts or dresses anymore, in other words, with the previous things already set in place, you will be bottomless at all times. If an other guy cums inside Elissa's pussy, start task 7.

Task 7: You will let any guy at work fuck you at any time of their desire. One more cum, next task.

Task 8: From now on you will be naked at work every day. One more cum, next task.

Task 9: You will be naked at all times from now on.

This is because you made Elissa do the punishment without condoms.
As Brittany read it she sighed and then started to count how many pieces she was wearing.

A skirt, two socks, a tank-top and a t-shirt and lastly some jewelry and hair tie but she wasn't sure if her master would see that as clothing.

With that in mind she then started to count, if all but one of the guys cummed inside Elissa's pussy from now on, then she would be on task 5 so now she was slightly worried.

When she put her phone down she then went back to watching Elissa get fucked to which guy number 5 unloaded inside Elissa and Brittany sighed as she casually took off one sock while guy 6 went to Elissa and positioned between her legs.

Before the guy pushed inside Elissa she seemed to be relieved, thinking the punishment was over as she only knew about 5 guys but then when the next guy pushed inside her she clearly seemed surprised and struggled a little before then starting to moan again as the guy moved his cock in and out of her pussy.

This guy decided to cum outside on Elissa covering her body with more cum to which the next guy got into position and started to pound her too.

Guy 7 ended up orgasming inside Elissa's pussy again to which Brittany took off her second sock and looked as guy number 8 went into position to fuck Elissa.

Brittany was hoping the guys would be cumming outside of Elissa more now that she had the task and luckily for her the 8th guy did just that, cummed on Elissa but not inside her.

Guy number 9 cummed inside Elissa's ass much to Brittany's relief, however, Brittany did not see that during his session I went over to some of the guys that still get a turn.

"I noticed that the other girl is taking off clothes when we cum inside the tied girl's pussy, you guys should cum inside the pussy and see how far she is taking it" I whispered to them to which they nodded resulting in guy number 10 to pound Elissa's pussy and eventually unload inside of her to which Brittany took off her t-shirt and each of the guys noticed this now too.

When guy 11 unloaded inside Elissa's pussy Brittany sighed and let her skirt drop to the floor making her be in nothing but a tank-top for what she believed her master would consider clothing.

Luckily for Brittany guy number 12 decided to pull out as he orgasmed covering Elissa's body some more.

Guy number 13 then started to pound Elissa who was clearly exhausted from the getting pounded and having multiple orgasms.

Right as this guy unloaded inside Elissa's pussy and Brittany took off her last piece of clothing there was some more knocking on the door.

"Who could that be?" she asked herself and looked puzzled around to see if anyone would know.

"You should probably get that, as you live here" said one of the guys to Brittany who sighed and walked, while naked, to the door and then opened the door slightly with the chain lock still being in place.

As she peered out the opening she made she saw a few of our male co-workers standing there.

"Yes, what do you want?" she asked puzzled wondering why they are there.

"We're here for the event" replied one of the guys.

"What event?" said Brittany hoping they would leave.

"The fucking of Elissa" replied an other guy quickly to which Brittany knew she had no choice.

"Oh, okay, give me a second" she said as she closed the door, unlocked the chain lock and then opened it up revealing her naked body to everyone.

As the guys walked in she saw that 8 more guys, all from work, walked in to which she sighed.

Brittany took the guys to the side for a moment.

"Okay, guys, who told you about this?" she whispered.

"We got an email" replied one guy to which he showed the email to Brittany.

The email had a picture of Elissa getting fucked attached to it and said

Quote:
This is Elissa from your work, if you wish to fuck her go to her address before the event ends as it is going on right now, you might also get a chance to fuck Brittany if you are lucky, if you do not know her address, then you are out of luck.
As Brittany read that she saw that the email was send from the email her master had set up for her and Elissa so she sighed.

"Okay, there are some rules" she started to say.

"We know, its in the email, you had to scroll down to see it, we can fuck any way we want, including without protection as long as we do not have an STD, we can also unload inside her but we can only cum once and then it is time for the next person" replied one of the new guys to which Brittany sighed as she was going to give them other rules where they could not unload inside Elissa's pussy.

"That's right, do you have any questions?" she asked next to which they all shook their head.

Brittany and the 8 new guys then walked closer to Elissa who was being pounded by guy 14 until he unloaded inside her pussy again to which Brittany sighed.

"Okay, guys, feel free to feel me up and for each person that unloads cum inside Elissa's pussy I will allow more things to happen." she said reluctantly.

Brittany was very distressed right now as not only were there now enough guys to get all the tasks done, it was clear that they now knew that she was letting more things happen when people cummed inside Elissa.

Now the real test came, would Brittany do what she was told and would the extra 8 guys follow an other rule that they did not tell Brittany about.

Much to Brittany's surprise guy 15 ended up unloading on top of Elissa rather than inside and so the first of the co-workers went over to Elissa and started to pound her pussy.

During the next 8 guys, who all ended up fucking Elissa's pussy and orgasmed outside of Elissa's pussy all the other guys kept on fondling and stimulating Brittany to multiple orgasms.

After they were all done and everyone except for myself, an exhausted Brittany and an exhausted and tied up Elissa, left we untied Elissa who was covered and filled with cum.

"That was exhausting, how many times did each of these five guys fuck me?" asked Elissa.

"Once each, but there were 23 guys in total, more arrived when you were tied up" replied Brittany.

"Oh, I see" replied a humiliated Elissa. "Anyone that knew me?" she asked.

"I don't know, they were all wearing masks as we told them to" lied Brittany.

"Right" said Elissa as she got up and went to the washroom.

A short time later she came out completely naked still and cleaned up from all the cum that was on her but it was still coming out of her pussy as she walked.

"So, Chris, as you were first with me, did you like my pussy?" Elissa asked.

"Yes, I did, it was great, I wish I had access to it more often" I replied.

"good that it was great, but why the fuck did you take off the condom and cum inside me? Due to that everyone else did too!!" she said with a slightly pissed tone.

"I was told to by Brittany, and as you can see, she ended up getting punished for that as she started to do things after she read something on her phone" I replied to which Elissa looked at Brittany who nodded.

"Oh, okay, then I can't really be mad at you" Elissa sighed "You can go home too now, we will clean up and rest and we will see you tomorrow" said Elissa to which I left the place after hugging the two naked girls goodbye.

The next day was Thursday so the girls would not be able to wear a blouse, so under their blazer or jacket they would have no clothes while at the same time they have to follow the other task that was set up and Ayumi would be naked all day and lastly Sarah would be exposed quite a bit too, the day would be an amazing day for what is to see.

Thursday Morning,

Chris got out of bed and went to work early anticipating the girls to be arriving any moment, especially Ayumi to which he .....
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to exslave for this post:
Old 09-04-2018, 12:27 PM   #47
exslave

Chris got out of bed and went to work early anticipating the girls to be arriving any moment, especially Ayumi to which he kept keeping a close eye on the elevator and stairs doors to make sure they he does not miss them enter the building.

About half an hour before their shift started both Elissa and Brittany walked into the office to which I noticed I started to smile as I could see that both of the girls were following the dress code I had given them, with that, they were showing some decent cleavage.

Both girls went to their desk to put their stuff at the desk and then get ready for work.

Elissa decided to go into the mensroom right then as there were practically no people at the office and do her masturbation task there.

During the time that Elissa was in the mensroom unfortunately nobody else went in there and so she came out with her task completed, that was a disappointment for a task that she chose herself.

"I should have given her a more challenging and daring task" I thought to myself but it was too late now.

A while later Ayumi also arrived but she did not come to the office naked as she was supposed to, instead she was wearing a dress and came straight to my office.

"Hey Chris" she said as she walked in.

"Hey Ayumi, what happened to the dress code you were given?" I asked her.

"Well, that's the thing, I am only wearing this dress and these sandals, nothing else, and if you really want me to I will take it off and do it, but I have a proposition for you" she replied

"I am listening"

"Well, if instead of having to be naked I allow you to fuck me five times in however way, place or time you see fit, then can I wear this dress? That is five times on top of the one time for the challenge" she followed up.

"Let me think" I replied to which I then started to think for a moment.

As I was thinking it was clear to me that Ayumi was nervous and at the same time I saw that the CEO of the company walked into the office building.

"Okay, you have a deal" I replied as I didn't want the girls to get into too much trouble that they might get fired.

Ayumi then smiled and left my office to go to her IT department room.

The CEO walked around for a little throughout the shared office and then came into my own office and closed the door.

"Morning Chris, how are things?" he asked.

"Good, things have been a little busy but everything is really good" I replied.

"That is good to hear, listen, I am here because of some .... rumors I have heard and I have come to see if they are true or not" he said.

"Oh, what did you hear?" I asked.

"The rumors are that some of the female employees having been exposing themselves quite a bit at work, with some of them apparently walking around completely naked, could you verify if this is true or not?" he said.

"Crap, I should have thought about that, now he is here to investigate" I thought.

"Ah, those rumors, they are partially true but not entirely" I replied.

"Explain" he said while he sat down in the chair that the girls have masturbated in.

"Well, you didn't hear this from me, but two of my employees are being blackmailed by somebody, this somebody is making them do things, such as take off clothes while at work, they do not want to do it but as they are being blackmailed they have to, they are trying to find out who is blackmailing them but as far as I know, so far they have no luck. They were also not supposed to tell anyone about them being blackmailed but due to some of the things they have been doing I asked them and they told me. Now we can not do anything about it until they have found out who is blackmailing them" I replied

"I see, so who are these two employees?" He asked.

"Elissa and Brittany" I replied.

"Okay, so that explains them, now I also heard rumors that Sarah, the other manager and Ayumi from IT were also dressing .... well, let's say less than what most people would, any idea on why that is?" he followed up.

"Not entirely but to some extend I do" I said.

"Okay, so what is it?" he quickly said.

"Well, Sarah saw the girls doing those things and she decided to join them for some reason, I believe it was to show some support for the girls but I am not sure while Ayumi, well, she likes to take dares apparently as she was dared to do things like that and then did it, I am not sure by whom or why she did it" I followed up.

"Okay, so to sum it up, Elissa and Brittany are being blackmailed, Sarah is showing support by joining them and Ayumi likes to do dares" he said to which I nodded.

"Okay then, what is the most you have seen any of them do?" he asked.

"Elissa has one time, walked around practically naked and a few times that she was dressed very poorly. Brittany has been naked a few times and has been masturbating at least once that I noticed, Sarah has walked around naked in the office and Ayumi the most I have seen her do is walk around in panties and a open sides tanktop" I replied.

"Okay, and I take it you do not know who the blackmailer is?" He asked to which I shook my head.

"Last question, would you like them to stop doing these things or keep going with them?" he asked.

"Personally I do not mind, they are four hot girls, as a man I love to see their bodies, as it is an office without interaction of customers I don't see a problem with it as long as they do their work" I replied to which he nodded.

"Thanks, I will be pulling each of your agents to an office one at a time and ask the same things, by the end of it I will then decide if there are any disciplinary actions to them or the blackmailer if I can find out who it is" he said.

"Okay, I will let them know that you will be getting them for a private chat sometime in the day" I said.

"I will do all the male employees first and then the female employees" he said as he walked out of the room.

I decided to write an email to all the agents to let them know the CEO will be talking to each person individually today to talk about some office proposals.

After I send the email I then went over to Elissa.

"Elissa, the email I send you is partially about the blackmailing that you and Brittany have trouble with, when you talk to him, he already knows from me that you have been naked in the office once but you did not do anything more than that" I whispered to her to which she nodded.

"Does he know about the blackmail?" she whispered back to which I shook my head.

"I don't think he does" to which she smiled and nodded.

I then went over to Brittany and let her know too followed by then going to Ayumi in IT and let her know what is happening too and lastly to Sarah.

During the day I made Brittany do some work so she would not have to talk to anybody and therefor would not have to let people know that she can let them fuck her.

Myself and Sarah decided not to give any tasks to anyone as the CEO is there and so the day went on and one at a time the employees were pulled to an office where the CEO is, they talked for a while and then the next person.

I couldn't know what specifically was being said and I hoped that nothing too bad would be happening to either myself, Elissa, Brittany, Sarah or Ayumi.

When the day was almost done the CEO walked into my office again as I was finishing up some paperwork.

"Okay, so I spoke with everyone and found out some interesting things" he said before sitting down.

"One of the things I found out is that you lied to me this morning" he said to which I was worried.

"What did I lie about?" I asked

"Well, you ....
Old 09-06-2018, 08:20 AM   #48
apu-apu

"Well, you said that them stripping was the most you know of. But I was told by one of your men, that you and a few others have also fucked her. Although not here in the office, but at their flat."

Shit, I shouldn't have invited their coworkers, now I was in trouble. There was no chance of denying it. My problem was, that did he really know. Did he know about the cameras here, or even at their home? I tried to remember how exactly Elissas fucking happened. It was Brittany's idea to fuck her unprotected, while somebody else was fucking her, I wrote the email to them escalating the tasks and invited the coworkers. Big Mistake. Thank heaven, I use a spellchecker in my smartphone, so there's no chance of telltale typos, and I don't have any stylistic quirks in my writing. I hope.

"Yes." I answered to his accusations, "I don't deny this, but whom I fuck is my private affair."

"Sounds a little bit fishy to me."

He looked me over, then looked into my eyes. I met his stare. Don't show any weakness I said to myself and wondered how long I would remain in my position.

"Do you fear the blackmailing could endanger the security of our company ?" he asked.

"Security ? Endangered ?" I was surprised, I didn't expect our conversation to veer in that direction.

"Yes, the blackmailer could blackmail you or one of your coworkers with the fact of the going-ons at the flat to part with company secrets. It wouldn't be too good for our publicity if we got involved in a scandal like meetoo."

I hadn't thought of that aspect.

He continued "We also have to think about our IT-Infrastructure. I wonder, if it's still safe. The blackmailer must be someone from your department. How many new devices have been installed here recently? All of them could be tapped. We should get a careful sweep for such nasty surprises in the next days. I want a report on this tomorrow afternoon. Take somebody who you can trust, I don't want anybody informed on this outside, to avoid possible negative publicity."

I was absolutely surprised by this consequence. I felt like being part of a bad spy-movie.

"Yes, I think I know the right person for this." I answered and thought about Ayumi

"Do you trust him ?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good. I expect to have your report on my desk tomorrow. Don't do anything that might frighten the blackmailer, if he's watching us he would notice any strange going-ons. Everything that breaks the usual routine here has not to happen." He let his orders sink in.

"If I understand you correctly you just ordered 'Carry on stripping' ?" I asked.

"Yes, or that else." he paused for a second, "And by the way how was that girl in bed ?"

He smiled and left the office and me standing speechless in the same. I sat down, shaking. Where are my anti-hypertensives I asked myself. I need something to drink and then I had to talk with Sarah. She came immediately.

"Is he gone ?" I asked.

"Yes. What did he find out ?" she answered.

I told her the story and his suspicions. Her smile got broader and broader, finally she couldn't help laughing. I started laughing too, the stress had somehow to take its toll.

"Too funny, putting the fox in charge of the hen house. It's even funnier when you know that he's my ex-master."
apu-apu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:45 AM   #49
exslave

"Too funny, putting the fox in charge of the hen house. It's even funnier when you know that he's my ex-master." she said.

"True, but at the same time, now I have to be careful with a few things, but anyway, he was your ex-master? The CEO was your ex-master, does that mean that he was also Ayumi's ex-master?" I asked to which Sarah nodded.

"Yea, he is the one that didn't really make us do anything, the boring guy, so you will be using Ayumi for the sweep of everything I take it?" she said.

"Yea, I will go to her later and get her to help me with that and then get his report, just so you know, as I am not supposed to tell anyone, make sure you don't tell anyone either, if word gets out, then he might suspect you or myself to be the blackmailer or that things got compromised even more so he might hire outside help for an other sweep" I said to which Sarah nodded.

"sounds good, I will behave like it has nothing to do with me, also, I don't know what you all installed, but other than the cameras you know where, I did not install anything else" she smiled.

"Great, okay, now, let's finish up this day, also, tomorrow do the task that was normally for today." I said as Sarah then left my office as she nodded.

"I guess my mask was not good enough during the event as they still recognized me, oh well, too late now" I thought to myself as I then took the phone and called the IT department to make Ayumi come to my office.

A few minutes later Ayumi entered the room.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked to which I explained what we needed to do and she nodded.

"Okay, we will do a sweep and with that we will just ignore your and Sarah's installed stuff but we will find anything else and report those, when do we start?" she asked.

"The report about it needs to be handed to him by end of day tomorrow, so either today or tomorrow early mornings" I said to which she nodded.

"Let's start early morning tomorrow then, I will be here by 5am and since he just showed up, we couldn't really do the tasks set out for us today, should we do those tomorrow?" Ayumi asked.

"I was just going to let it go for today, but sure, let's do them tomorrow instead, so tomorrow you will allow myself and two others to fuck you, I choose who" I said to which Ayumi nodded.

Each of us then went home and then decided to write an email to Elissa and Brittany again.

Quote:
As today was sort of interrupted, tomorrow you will still be following the dress code that was decided before, on top of that, I have a question, what did the two of you say to him and what did you all do today for the task that was set out? Let me know as soon as possible.
I send the email and then waited for a reply which arrived a while later, first from Brittany.

Quote:
I, Brittany, told him that I had been doing dares together with Elissa as a way to spice up the work conditions, other than that I did not really say anything else. As for my task, I did not do it at all, I did not tell people that they can fuck me as I did not want to risk getting fired, will I be getting a punishment for this?
I decided not to reply yet until I got the message from Elissa who's message arrived shortly after.

Quote:
I, Elissa, did do all of my tasks, I went into the mens room and masturbated before our shift started, as for telling him the information, I told him that myself and Brittany had been naked due to some dares to make work more interesting but did not say anything else about it.
As I read it I smiled.

Quote:
Ok, good girls, Elissa, you did do your task that was set out while Brittany did not, due to this Brittany has to follow the dress code rule that was set out, meaning she will be bottomless, Elissa, as you did do the task, you get a part reward right now, for tomorrow, you can wear a dress instead of being completely bottomless.

Now then, let us also set up a new task for tomorrow.

Brittany, you will do today's task on top of tomorrows task.

As your task you can again choose one option but the two of you can not choose the same.

Option 1: Every hour take off one piece of clothing, once naked, allow anyone to fondle you.

Option 2: Allow anyone to fuck you, Brittany, as you already have this, if you choose this you have to do it without condom.

Option 3: Have a vibrator inside you at medium speed or higher all day

Option 4: Take five nude selfies at work and send them to all co-workers.

Option 5: No more skirt or dresses on any of the days from now on.

Option 6: Make your own task but it needs to be good enough for me to accept.
A little while later I once again got a reply.

Quote:
Thank you for the allowing a dress. I, Elissa, choose option 3 while Brittany chooses option 6 and will choose to walk around the office as much as she can, with her being bottomless she believes that would be fine.
As I read that I started to think, is that good enough for Brittany or should I add more things for her to do?

After a while I decided, it is not good enough.

Quote:
Brittany, that task is not good enough, due to that I want you to go and say hi to every person in the office while also fuck one guy each hour, if you do not fuck a guy in an hour time, then you will take off all clothes for the remainder of the day, you can not fuck the same guy twice in the whole day. The choice of condoms is up to you, only the condoms you take with you to work can be used.
As I was watching the stream from their apartment, when Brittany saw the reply I send her she was clearly not liking it.

I went to bed early so I would be at work in the early morning just like Ayumi would be.

The next day I got ready for work and left to arrive shortly before 5AM to which I saw Ayumi was already there, waiting in her car.

As I got out of my car she also got out and I saw that she is wearing a sports bra and hot shorts as her clothes ( https://bit.ly/2QaeSuP )

"Morning" she cheerfully said.

"Morning" I replied while clearly looking her up and down which made her smile.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes I do"

"Great, as I will probably need to go up and down stairs and crawl under things I decided to wear sports clothes" she said as I opened the door to which we then went to our floor and started the sweep.

First we started in my office where nothing was found and she lastly checked under the desk crawling under on all fours.

As she did that I went over to her, looked at her ass a moment before then opening my pants, taking out my cock and then as she was checking the computer tower under the desk pulled her pants and panties down revealing her ass and pussy to me.

This surprised her but she didn't stop me to which I then pushed my dick inside her pussy and started to pound her.

"Keep checking while I fuck you" I said to which she let out a moaning okay.

"All done" she moaned as I was still fucking her.

A little while later I pulled out and unloaded on her back followed by then getting up myself and letting Ayumi get up too.

She pulled her shorts back up and then walked out of my office "Let's do the other rooms now too" she said.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #50
exslave

She pulled her shorts back up and then walked out of my office "Let's do the other rooms now too" she said.

We then checked everything in the common places where I decided to not do anything sexual to her for now and just get the checking completed.

Once the checking was completed in the main areas we went to the smaller offices and rooms to also check there.

By the end of checking everything, and ignoring my own cameras and Sarah's cameras in the ladies-room we came to the conclusion that in the main hallways and in the offices of the female managers there were hidden cameras recording the rooms.

From closer inspection we found out that the cameras are mostly pointing towards the desks of the female employees but they could still see other things too, but rarely they could see the monitors that is at the desks meaning they are not there for corporate reasons but instead of spying on the girls.

This also included a camera in the IT room pointing at Ayumi's desk to which she then after we found all those cameras, started to try and find out who placed them by hacking into them and tracing where the signals would be going.

A little while later, while Ayumi was still working on it, the other employees started to enter the building so I left Ayumi and went to my own office.

When Elissa entered the building I saw that she was wearing a nice dress and from the way she was walking it did look like she was following the rule of needing a vibrator inside her.

Brittany also entered the building right behind Elissa to which I saw that she decided to not follow the rule set out for her and that she is wearing a skirt while she is supposed to be bottomless.

I started to think and then also kept an eye on both of the girls to see if they would be following their rules the whole day or not.

I just kept on working while keeping an eye on them until Ayumi knocked on my door.

"Chris, I found out who the cameras belong to" she said after she closed my door.

"Oh, who do they belong to?" I asked.

"It was difficult to find out, but it is a combination of people, the way it was set up and hidden and programmed was clearly done by somebody in the IT department as for some of the things high level clearance and coding knowledge was needed to be able to do it, going from there I found out that it was Frank that set it up, but in that process I also found out that a total of five people within the building have watched the stream, one of-course being Frank, second some guy in the mailing department, third, fourth and fifth, the CEO and two vice presidents" said Ayumi which surprised me that the CEO and vise presidents were having that.

"So you're saying that the CEO has cameras here able to see what people do, right?" I asked

"Yes, but to be more specific, they are just watching the girls and trying to see cleavage and stuff from them"

"I see, that is good to know, thanks for the report" I said to which Ayumi left my office.

I then wrote the report that would be going to the CEO and then secure emailed it to him.

In the report I made sure I did not include that I know that he has access to the cameras, I just noted that we found the cameras.

With that being send I then also wrote an email to Brittany and Elissa.

Quote:
Elissa, so far you seem to have been following your rule, you are a good girl this way and deserve a reward!

Brittany, you broke two rules today, you were supposed to be bottomless and you were supposed to fuck a guy each hour, you did neither of these, due to this there are two punishments.

Punishment one, as you know, is the same as what Elissa had to do before, tied up while naked in your livingroom with multiple guys there to fuck you.

Punishment two will be decided by Elissa, that is her reward, she gets to choose your punishment, however, if the punishment is not good enough, then I will create one myself plus you both would lose your dresses and skirts so you would be bottomless at all times. On that note, Elissa, do take into consideration that it was Brittany who decided that those guys that fucked you could do so without condoms.

I expect a reply before the end of the day with Brittany's second punishment.

Your Master.
I send the email and then kept on working, awaiting the reply from Elissa.

A while later I got a reply back from her.

Quote:
Master, as the punishment for Brittany, she will ....
Old 09-13-2018, 10:25 AM   #51
dragoneau

A while later I got a reply back from her.

Quote:
Master, as the punishment for Brittany, she will have to perform a strip tease in the bar of your choice, while I'll be filming.

She'll have to let anyone who want to touch or finger her do so.

I'll, of course, send you the tape.

Your humble slave,
Elissa
I couldn't believe what I just read. That punishment was beyond everything I expected. She had to be quite mad about Britanny surprise during her own punishment. Unless she wanted to please me more than she wanted to please Britanny.

Those were good news.

I replied

Quote:
That's a great idea. This will be Britanny second punishment.
It'll take place in the "Little Mermaid" bar, this saturday.

As for tomorrow, you two will have a little contest:

The goal is to get more points than the other one.
You get points according to the following rules:

- Someone fingered you: 1 point
- Someone fucked you: 2 points (+2 if no condoms, +2 if anal)
- Someone cummed on your breast: 1 point (+1 if you don't clean it)
- Someone cummed on your face: 1 point (+4 if you don't clean it)
- Someone creampied you: 4 points
- You sucked a dick or gave a cunilingus: 1 point
- You kept a vibrator max speed in you for 1 hour: 1 point

The winner will get a reward. The loser... well, don't lose.
The "Little Mermaid" was a small bar, far enough from their house or from the work to make Britanny believe she wouldn't have to perform in front of anyone she knew, and small enough to not scare her.

But I knew that on Saturday, there would be at least twenty people in the bar. That was going to be fun.

I sent the email and watched the stream, to get their reaction.

They looked at the email, and Britanny got up, shouting outloud

WHAT THE FUCK ? ELISSA, DID YOU ...

Last edited by dragoneau; 09-13-2018 at 10:28 AM.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 05:01 PM   #52
exslave

They looked at the email, and Britanny got up, shouting outloud

"WHAT THE FUCK ? ELISSA, DID YOU FORGET THAT ON SATURDAYS WE HAVE TO BE TOPLESS ALL DAY AND THAT THAT IS TOMORROW?"

"No, but I didn't choose the date" she replied weakly.

"Maybe next time choose something that is not in public!" followed Brittany.

"I said that because you made the guys cum in me without condoms!" replied Elissa with a more annoyed tone.

Brittany sighed "I was already punished for that, why are you punishing me for it too?" she asked.

"Because it was inside me!" replied Elissa followed by then letting a sigh out.

"Maybe we can give an other option for a punishment and that he will accept it?" followed Brittany.

"We can try, but what do you have in mind?" said Elissa

"Maybe something that can be done on a day that does not already require us to be topless, bottomless or naked"

"Okay, I have an other suggestion, as it is your punishment I will suggest it to the master" said Elissa.

"What is it?" asked Brittany.

"On Monday, you will go to our male co-workers and ask them to fuck you, using condoms being up to them" said Elissa causing Brittany to sigh.

"Okay, suggest that as a change and then we will see if he accepts it or not" she said.

Quote:
Master, Brittany had an objection with the punishment due to being on Saturday and Saturdays we have to be topless, due to that I do agree with her that it would not be a good idea, if you really want we will still do it but we also have a suggestion to see if maybe we can make a change.

Instead of the punishment that was suggested before, we will still do the game tomorrow, but then as the punishment Brittany will go around and ask all of the male co-workers to fuck her and let them, with condom use being up to them.

Can the punishment be changed?

Your humble slave, Elissa.
I started to think, due to her already having to be topless the striptease would not be much stripping as she would only be wearing a skirt, sure it would be very humiliating but at the same time it would to some extend give an unfair advantage to Brittany too as Elissa would have to record her.

After thinking for a while I decided to write an email to the two girls.

Quote:
Slaves,
As you requested I am changing the punishment, however, it is not changed to what you wanted.

The reason for the change is because as I had already decided you went against me, therefor you both get punished.

The punishment for Elissa is, tomorrow, for the points game, you will do this at a park, the points only count when a person has also used a sharpie to put a signature on your body together with marking down how many points you earned from him or her.

The punishment for Brittany, one, tomorrow, the points game, you do the same as Elissa but you will do this at a beach or pool.

Both of you will be out there for at least 6 hours doing the game.

The other punishment for Brittany, the one you requested to change, this is now .....

Last edited by exslave; 09-18-2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: correction of name as I used the name of an other story I read
Old 09-25-2018, 01:40 PM   #53
exslave

Quote:

Both of you will be out there for at least 6 hours doing the game.

The other punishment for Brittany, the one you requested to change, this is now to be done on Monday and Wednesday after work while you and Elissa will invite a minimum of 5 people each to go watch your show, if you invite people that already fucked you, then BOTH of you will allow these people to fuck you again if they ask and once one person does, you will allow anyone else at the place to fuck you too but Brittany needs to mention it about herself while Elissa does not.

Enjoy the changed punishment!

ps. If you break the rules again, then the first one of the two that does will be bottomless at all times while the second one that does will be topless at all time.
Once I send the email I watched the video feed to which both girls shortly after read the email and .....

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, boss, exhibition, lesbian, work