Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-24-2018, 10:05 PM   #1
KittenRose

Default Kitten's Random Adventures

These are part of a much longer set of narratives I have exchanged with someone that was very close to me once. They may appear a little abrupt as the larger context is missing, but I think some may enjoy it nonetheless.

[...] I went for a conference in Colorado, in a town called Golden. On Friday, after the conference was over, my BF joined me and we spent the weekend in the mountains on a mini-vacation. It was fabulous! I mean, not just the vacation, but the conference also.

On Friday evening we met some friends. It was nice. I was tired and exhausted, and afterwards we moved to a hotel near the foothills, meaning to get an early start on Saturday.

Each room in the hotel has a private hot tub on the porch. We turned it on, and soaked in it. I love the feeling of hot water on my skin! We were both drinking and within minutes I took off my bikini and pulled off my BF's shorts. I sat next to him, my hands on his crotch, stroking him till he got nice and hard. I should say, I was feeling very, very horny. Being tired and drinking usually does that to me. I spread my legs and straddled him, my boobs in his face, and pushed him inside me. The feeling was heavenly! I almost orgasmed right there!! I rode him like a little slut.

The hot water splashed on us and over onto the porch, and feeling him hard and erect inside me, along with the heat, almost drove me into a frenzy. I felt electricity build up in my crotch very quickly, and hearing me moan and groan my BF grabbed me harder and pushed in deeper, till he pushed me over the edge, into a long, drawn out orgasm. I felt him explode into me and when he was finished I just sat there for a long time, on his lap, my head nestled on his shoulders, feeling the sweat and smelling the sex we just had.
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenRose for this post:
Old 02-25-2018, 07:48 PM   #2
KittenRose

Posted this to my blog ....

I was already a slut when I was in high-school. Perhaps I had not yet completely discovered my submissive side, but I knew I liked sex and I liked boys (and girls too!).

One day, a friend of mine and I decided that we wanted to learn how to give the best blow-jobs! Of course, the best way to do this would be give as many BJs as possible, learning as we went along. So we started on a mission to blow as many of our classmates as possible! It was pretty interesting. I would always first asked the boy what he thought he liked and then I would try my best to do that. It was pretty amazing and fun. Later, my friend and I would compare notes.

(I think my BF benefits a lot from the skills I picked up then. He just does not know how I acquired those skills in the first place!).

Strangely, I never actually undressed for most of these "learning sessions", but just would get the boy in his car or in some quiet place in the school and do the deed. Not once did any boy asked me to strip or get naked for him. Perhaps they felt so lucky at getting any attention at all that they did not care and just wanted to have their cocks in a warn and wet mouth.

Anyway, several years later I went for my high-school reunion. The most interesting part of the whole reunion was (I hate reunions) that one of the guys we did not blow actually came up to me and told me that he felt pretty bad I had not done it to him!! It was crazy that he felt like this after all these years. Perhaps he thought I would feel sorry for him and take him to the bathroom and give him a BJ. I did not and just laughed, telling him I was pretty foolish then.

Of course, what I did not tell him, and my other former classmates, is that I am secretly a submissive slut that craves domination, and that my crotch throbs at the mere thought of being pushed to my knees, slapped, tied up and whipped. Oh well ...
Old 02-27-2018, 07:38 PM   #3
KittenRose

I wrote this in response to a question I was asked in a PM:

I always knew I liked sex, even before I knew what it meant. My cousin (a boy) and I would often play with each other, taking off our clothes and touching each other. We were 8 or 10 and so really did not what we were doing. Of course, when we played he would always have an erection, but I think we never knew what do with it! It was fun and I liked it a lot when he touched me, and I liked touching him too.

(Incidentally, we still run into each other. He is married and has kids and, obviously, we never bring up our little adventures, even when we are alone! I don't find him attractive at all, and, in fact, he is a little too stupid for me. Big turn off!)

Later, as I got older I realized I liked pain. I am not sure how, but I discovered that spanking myself, or twisting my nipples gave me a lot of pleasure. I experimented a lot. I found another boy to play with. However, even now we never had sex, but simply played strip games in which we would take turns stripping each other and then giving simple tasks (like doing jumping jacks, gentle spanking etc). I liked the feel of his hard cock in my hands, and often would kiss it and put it in my mouth. Strangely, I never actually gave him a blow job!

We eventually stopped, mainly because our parents got suspicious of something going on between us. I must have been 13 or 14.

My first real experience with BDSM was at a "Power Exchange" club. I was taking a human sexuality class and I decided I would do a term paper on kink clubs. I found a local BDSM club and joined it. I told them why I was there and they seemed fine.

We would meet in people's homes and there would be a designated play area. I mostly observed, but once they asked me if I wanted to be tied up. I agreed (very nervous!) and they put on a blindfold and tied me up. My hands were behind me and I was sitting down, legs folded under me, slightly spread. I was dressed but it still felt wonderful, specially as once I was tied they left me like that for a while. Just the feeling of sitting there, unable to see or move was very, very intense. Later, they untied my legs, made me stand, bent me over a chair and spanked me. They were kind, asking my consent every time, but the spanks were hard, even though not on my bare bottom! I must admit that I was dripping wet from this experience.

Of course, I never told the professor that I did some real "practical experiments" for my project when I turned in my term paper!

My most intense, and perhaps borderline abusive experience happened when I was getting my PhD. That is a much longer story and perhaps I will recount later. However, she pushed me into a very dark place for a while and this had a major impact on me. Strangely, though, my work never suffered and I feel like, in fact, my math and physics creativity got even better while under her control.

I have had done things online and offline now and then, but never anything really serious or long term. After the dark experience I could not get into this so deep again. I also experimented with dom-ing a guy who I eventually ended up meeting in person once. Which was nice and a lot of fun. He was certainly my intellectual match, which, I must say, is very rare in guys who are into D/S stuff. That was probably the thing that attracted me most to him, and even though I "dom-ed" him, I was really craving for him to turn around, tie me up and fuck me hard! There is an interesting twist to what happened between us later, but that is for another day ...

Strangely, I have a pretty good vanilla sex life too. I love my BF a lot, and he and I do many playful things, but never and D/S stuff. Somehow I don't think it would be right. However, often, I pretend that I am his sub and then do some pretty wicked things ... in cars, on hiking trails, in tents while camping, in the kitchen, in the library, in hot-tubs ... but he does not know anything about my secret, submissive slut side.

Overall, I like the idea of being controlled, being thought of as a fuck-toy and someone to abuse and humiliate. It turns me on a lot, and even thinking about it makes me wet and my breath warm and moist. I should stop now, or else I think I may have to soon find an interesting way to cool down!

The following 3 users say Thank You to KittenRose for this post:
Old 03-11-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
KittenRose

I had an exhausting night, drunk and made to do things by my Mistress for other people. Here is the report I wrote to her.

Hi Miss Kelly,

Sorry I could not write to you last night. I was totally exhausted, as you may well imagine! I finally went to bed at 1:00 am, after being online for 3 straight hours, fucking and slutting myself out to everyone who asked. If you can believe it, I went from having four friends to SIXTEEN! Of course, I would not call these people "friends". I am sure they would call me their slutty fucktoy, their fuck kitten.

The experience was most interesting, and humiliating. I was trying to talk to like six people at the same time. The MistressTransform person is actually pretty demanding, and wants me to write long para-style posts. This time, she transformed me into a 13 year old lolita, with pigtails and braces, then grew me physically to a 13 foot monster, and had me fuck her with my 8 inch clit! This is so fucking bizarre. I can't believe that I go along with it. But, I can't stop once I start. I don't like disappointing people, and, in any case, I am just a slutty whore, and you had asked me to do whatever people told me.

Then, there was this Arthos something-or-other, a furry. Honestly, I don't like furries. I even say "no furries" on my profile. But, again, I just went along. He seemed like a sweet enough guy. A bit shy and not imaginative. He fucked me, and then had me change my status to "Julia fucks a dog. She is a slutty bitch in heat."

There was this other person Alice, who is more into humiliation and name calling. She setup an RP in which she makes me strip and punishes me in front of my friends, by the pool.

I should say, that by this time, I was already fucked up. Almost getting delirious with the throbbing and pulsing in my crotch. I did not even have the time to touch my self, which I really, really REALLY badly wanted to do.

Then, there was this dude Tyler Sullivan. His idea was to take me to a store, buy me the most sluttiest clothing, take me to the changing room to put them on, and then walk in the store with it. So, I was walking around the store, with a tiny little skirt, a string bikini and a "Hello Kitty" girl's training bra, my boobs too big for it and spilling out.

Then there were some random idiot guys who are just looking for a slut like me to get them off. Of course, given that I am a slut and fucktoy, I just obliged. Wham-bam-thank-you-ma'm. It really annoys me when guys just vanish when they cum, which I am sure they were doing IRL. So fucking like men. But, I guess I should not complain, as a slut should not expect anything once she has done her whore job.

The worst was some guy, a demon Gerion or something. He had read my status message, the one you made me write a few nights ago on how I was a slut with a PhD or something like that. So, he setup a challenge for me. He would ask me calculus problems and if I could answer them, we would move on. If not, well, he would make me say the most self-degrading things.

You can imagine what happened here. I was already tired and fucked up, and in any case I can't think straight when I am turned on. He asked me 10 problems. I got exactly ZERO correct! I mean, how fucked up can that be? I think he was probably a real school teacher, and was asking me questions from AP Calculus. I should know that shit like the back of my hand. But my fucking slutty cunt was so wet and aching, that I did not even get ONE correct! NOT ONE!

Every time I gave him him the wrong answer, he would make me change my status to "I am fucking dumb PhD cunt, who got another problem wrong". You can imagine, that this status was being broadcast to my ten new "friends". It was very bad for me.

But, the fucker did not stop there. Have you heard of the site www.linepunishment.com? Basically, you go to the website and enter a code, and then do the line punishment someone sets for you, like a little slutty brat school girl. In case you want to check it out, when you go to it put the code NTI5ODMwNzk= after clicking the "Run Task" button to see the punishment he made for me. I had to type the line:

"I am a fucking stupid PhD slut. I can't do simple calculus problems. I deserve to be fucked in my bimbo cunt"

25 times. This really, really hurt. Thankfully, I did it without any errors, as I think if you make an error it punishes you by adding more lines.

I went to bed pretty exhausted and totally messed up in the head ... and my crotch! I did not sleep well, with strange dreams of being mugged and robbed and driving on the wrong side of the road. Freud would have a hard-on by my dreams and behavior.

I am still tired, but will go to the gym to clear my head a little bit. I think if I did not have the outlet from working out, I might have gone insane a long time ago.

I don't know why I am such a fucking slut. I really don't understand it. When I get horny I turn into a whore, and even the slightest humiliation makes my slutty cunt throb and ache. I work, in a top Ivy League school, on the most complex problems, which 99.99% of humanity can not understand. Then, under the influence of my crotch, I get fucked up in the head, unable to think straight.

Well, I hope you slept better than I did! And, thank you for making me into such a dumb bimbo slut. I totally deserved it last night, and got it nice and hard.

Have a nice day and bye for now.

Your Humiliation Slut,
Julia
The following 3 users say Thank You to KittenRose for this post:
Old 03-31-2018, 07:09 AM   #5
Experimental_Daree

Love these stories, please keep posting them!
Limits: nothing identifying, nothing that will get me arrested or killed, nothing that would interfere with work, swirlies, messy (I just don't get them), blackmail, nothing involving blood, scat or social suicide.

Kik MightyCrash26
Experimental_Daree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #6
KittenRose

”On Tuesday night we went to Strawberry Hot Springs. It is a short 10 mile drive up the mountain, the last two on dirt roads. In summer the drive is easy, but it gets really tough in winter. Four wheel drive and snow tires are required. Anyway, we got there around 7:45 pm, paid twenty dollars and changed into swim stuff to get into the pools. There are a set of 5-6 pools, all natural that are filled with hot spring water. There must be some volcanic activity here to keep the water so boiling hot. The first pool I stepped in was so hot that I jumped out immediately. Then someone told us that the lower pools were cooler.

We waded into the lower pool. It was bit cooler, but still hot enough that I could not bear more than a few minutes at a time. Also, the pool was deep, almost seven feet, which meant that I had to tread water at places. It was fun. When it started to get dark, many people left, specially those with children. It is a bit dangerous, actually, as the bottom of the pools and the surrounding walkways are very slippery. Worse, there are no lights at all, not even a tiny bulb. Mostly young couples remained behind.

As I told you in my last email, clothing is optional after dark. So of course, some guys start taking their shorts off and wade into the pools naked. It was already dusky enough that it was hard to see anything, but it was strange anyway. One girl took her bikini off and walked in. It was fun to see her naked: she was rather tall and thin, perhaps 30 or so. I did not want to appear rude, so did not stare, either at her or her naked boy-friend. But it was mainly boys, at least initially, who walked around and swam nude.

It might appear strange to you, but public nudity is very much a taboo in the US. People somehow are very shy of their body and do not like to display it in public. There is some old Puritan spirit that haunts us still. I have never gone naked in public before (or at least with so many people around) and was not about to do so at the springs.

J and I went up to a shallower (but hotter) spring. It was shallow enough that I could stand comfortably, and anyway my body was getting used to the heat. We found a nice rocky corner and sat watching other people. There was a Asian couple who were there with us. They were clothed, but it was clear that they wanted to get naked. It was rather fascinating to watch. They went out, and took off their clothes. The guy was well built, but was rather “small”. The girl was very petite, with tiny breasts. For some strange reason she covered her boobs with her hands. Of course, her dark pubic hair on her white skin was completely and obviously visible! She had a really nice ass. I do not think the girl was covering her boobs because she was shy. I think many Asian women are coy, deliberately acting innocent to lure men. Anyway, she was soon back into the pool and came and sat on the rock next to me. Her boy-friend was also there, fondling her. It was very amusing.

Anyway, I was in two minds: should I strip or not? I know what J wanted me to do, as you can guess. I was fidgeting with my bikini bottoms for a while and, on an impulse, decided that life was too short to be shy. So I stepped out and stripped. I was not too worried, actually, as it was hard to see much in the dark anyway. However, I choose possibly the worst time to take my clothes off: the moon rose above the surrounding mountains just about then, brightly lighting up the pools. It was almost as bright as day (it was just a day after full moon yesterday, and so very, very bright). I think, as I walked back into the water I was almost completely exposed in the bright moon light! It was fun, though, as I felt the hot water on my naked body, strangely arousing as it touched and caressed my crotch and boobs.

The watching eyes of the people made the arousal even more intense, something like the feeling I get when I start the journey into pain. In fact, I felt this intense ache in my crotch and wanted to be bound and fucked right there, with everyone watching. I grabbed J’s swim shorts and pulled then off and fondled him till he was hard and erect. Even though we were in the water, the moon was bright enough that those close to us, like the naked Asian couple, could see what we were doing. I did not care, at that point the sexual arousal having taken over my mind. We kissed. It felt amazing. I could hear some girls giggle as they realized what we were doing. I really wanted to be fucked hard. Of course, it did not happen as it soon dawned on me that having sex in the pool would probably get us in a lot of trouble.

For a while I just sat on the rocks, naked and aroused, my legs slightly parted, not caring who saw me, in fact, wanting more people to see my naked exposed body. It felt amazing.

When the chemicals had worn off, it felt like I had just done a long and hard workout, I put on my bikini again. The springs close at 10:30 pm, so anyway we need to leave soon. I went back to our condo and, as you can imagine, had rather wild sex with J. Strangely enough, I did not orgasm. Perhaps my boy finished too fast, what with all the arousal and touching and grabbing in the springs. But it felt great anyway.”

Tumblr: iamrosemadder
Old 10-05-2018, 07:36 PM   #7
2bchew
getDare Addict

Love your adventures keep them coming!!
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:59 AM   #8
KittenRose

(Also on my tumblr at Camping amongst an alpine medow)

“We left on Friday around 10:00 am. The trail head is about a couple of hours drive from my house and when we got there, there were several cars already parked. I paid a small parking fee (most federal public lands here need some usage fee), and we hoisted our packs on our backs and started our hike to our camping spot. We wanted to camp near Pratt Lake, an eight mile hike through dense evergreen trees, still sleepy from the passing winter. Here, high up in the mountains summer comes late. There was no snow on the trail, but the days were overcast and the nights chilly.

It took us almost four hours to hike to the lake. The trail climbs rapidly at first, passes Talapus Lake, climbs out of its basin and then levels off for several miles, wandering through thick forest, over streams and across folds of the mountain. Another climb and one comes to the top of the lake basin. From here, there is a trail which leads up to the peak, while the main trail descends rapidly into the lake basin. We took this and after clambering over a few fallen trees and crossing some muddy patches, reached our destination.

The lake is large, and nestles between the mountains. The waters are very calm, and hardly a ripple disturbs its surface. We picked a spot a few hundred yards from the lake, in a small clearing among the trees. The US Forest Service prohibits camping too close to lakes and large streams, and even prohibits open fires. Besides us, there was no one there. Most people go to closer spots. This part of the country is full of alpine lakes, and there are about five within ten miles of each other.

We pitched out little two person tent, and got out our packed lunches and ate. I felt really good, sitting outside my tent, looking out at the water, with my BF besides me. We usually talk a lot, and one of the things I like about him is that he has interesting things to say about so many things. I was also tired, sweaty and grimy under my hiking clothes. I wanted to take them off and jump naked into the water, but that would not be such a good idea, specially after such a long hike. A sure way to get cramps.

After lunch we walked around the lake, exploring the forest. We had packed a camp stove and a lot of raw food, mainly beans, rice, burgers, sausages, eggs and more of that sort of stuff. We made a nice dinner of burgers and sausages. I was so hungry! The cool mountain air makes me eat a lot.

That night, inside our tent we played card games. We usually play German Whist, specially if we want to get naughty after. It is an interesting game and a pretty good combination of chance and strategy. We play for stakes, which means pieces of clothing. I have to say, I really love playing strip games with my BF. I am pretty good at these games, and if I focus, and with a little bit of luck, I almost always win. It is very funny to see him squirm and wriggle as he strips, specially when he pulls off the last piece of clothing. He tries to cover himself, specially if he is excited and erect. I mean, I know him for over three years now, and he is still shy! Boys can be so strange sometimes.

I had him naked, with a pillow across his crotch, trying to hide from me! I was in my sports bra and panties. I think he gets pretty upset when he looses, and so I make up for it. I pushed him on his back and took his cock in my hands, kissing it and licking it, sucking it gently and slowly, getting him all wet and erect. I was getting wet myself, I must say. and pretty soon, was laying on top of him, kissing him, with his cock under me, feeling so hard and warm. You must think of me as such a slut, but I really wanted him so bad, and reaching down between my legs I pushed him inside. Well, you can guess the rest. It was wonderful, to ride him in that plastic tent, the evening quiet and cool outside, and our bodies warm and hot from each other. I did not orgasm, but that is okay. I still loved it and when he had finished we just lay there, silent.

On these camping trips we join our sleeping bags together. I like feeling him next to me, and the body warmth is good for a cold night.

I must admit, red faced, that when he had fallen asleep, I reached down and touched myself. Slowly and gently, trying not to wake him. I was thinking about you. Do you know, I imagine your voice to be slightly deeper than mine? Strange. I was thinking about you and how you had cupped your Rose Madder, your Purring Kitten, turning her into a submissive and obedient slut. I was so close to the edge, but did not cum. I would have moaned and shivered from it, and woken up my BF. I feel asleep so aroused, so wet and with such slutty feelings between my thighs, with strange dreams about the hike, about sex and about all the forest voices around us.

The next day we hiked up the top of the mountain. It was not a long hike, perhaps a couple of miles, but straight up. Our day was much the same, hiking, talking and cooking food, and playing games. However, no more sex, although I was still feeling so turned on! I think all the hiking and walking had tired us out. Sunday we went even deeper into the forest, hiking to another small lake, a little gem hidden in the mountains. I am sure that we were the first people here this season, with perhaps the exception of Rangers who patrol these mountains.

We cooked our last major meal on Sunday night, throwing in everything except the eggs and toast into the pot. It was great! I stayed up late, reading my book on my Kindle while my BF slept.

Monday morning, after breakfast we packed and hiked the long eight miles back to our car. I should say I was so tired that the hike felt like a long and arduous slog. I was sore, sweaty and grimy, but happy. The camping was great. I forgot to mention, I swam a couple of times in the lake. The water was freezing! However, I like the feeling of cold water on my skin. In case you are wondering, no, I did not swim naked.”

Old 11-05-2018, 11:42 AM   #9
KittenRose

(Also on my blog).

A while ago I wanted to see if I could go out without any underwear for a day.

I wore black yoga tights and a loose, thick top. I should say, it was not easy! The feeling of rough fabric on my boobs and nipples meant that my nipples were erect all the time, and I had to keep pulling my top, to make it less obvious that I was not wearing anything underneath. I also carried a jacket, in case I got too self-conscious and was in meetings or something.

In any case, you will be pleased to know, that despite the shame and the awkwardness, I managed to pull it off! I went the whole day without any underwear at all. I even took off my jacket, at least when I was alone in my office. A couple of times I was a bit worried that it was obvious that I was not wearing a bra, but no one said anything. Well, of course, they would not. I mean, I would not expect a grad student or professor to say "Nice tits!" to me! When I got home that night, I was terribly turned on. I striped naked right inside my door, and then lay on my couch and edged, so many, many times! I did not cum, but I so desperately wanted to! I can control myself, sometimes!

I have to say that my mind is almost always occupied with math and sex these days. My BF and I have sex often, and I also edge and think of naughty things even more often. When I close my eyes and I am laying on my couch, I have this urge to be on my knees or lie on the floor, legs spread apart, ready for him. My crotch is almost always throbbing and I find it hard to focus on anything but sex and math. Perhaps this is part of some mental illness and I need to check into a sex rehab clinic or something!

Old 11-13-2018, 07:52 PM   #10
KittenRose

Early this year, in September, my BF (J for short) and I went to the Pacific Northwest for a short vacation. Even though it rains a lot, the western corner of Washington, just south of the Canadian border, is amazingly beautiful in summer and autumn. Winters can be dreary, but then summers are so gorgeous that they more than make up for the depressing winter cold and rain. We visited the lavender fields and then drove to the Olympic National Park, the only remaining rain forest in the continental United States.

The drive is long and in a very isolated part of the state. Specially as we were visiting on a weekday there were hardly any cars on the road. I decided to try a small experiment. After we left Port Angeles and took to Highway 101 into the park, I reached over to my BF, who was driving, and unzipped his pants.

I reached in and pulled out his cock and started to stroke it. Gently, after licking my fingers wet. I must say I was a little worried about him getting distracted and driving us into the trees. Of which, trust me, there are millions in the National Park! However, there was no one on the road and he seemed fine. Or, I should say, he got hard very quickly with a very stupid smirk on his face!

He kept driving and I kept stroking. His warm and hard cock felt so good in my hand! I must say, though, that my mouth was really getting desperate and drooling to taste him! (Am I actually saying this? I think I am a shameless slut). It felt so good to feel him throb and then pulse a little as we drove down the highway towards Lake Crescent!

"Please pull over", I begged him, my voice a little hoarse from lust, when we were driving by the lake. He did. I quickly took my top and bra off and licking my lips to get them wet bent over and put his warm and hot cock into my mouth. My! Even now my slutty cunt throbs from just writing this! J always tells me I have very good DSLs. That is, Dick Sucking Lips. I agree! I love wrapping his hard cock in my wet lips and then sucking him gently. It feels soooo good!

Anyway, now parked at the side I could not get enough of him. I licked and sucked getting more and more turned on, my crotch wet and dripping. I was so desperate that I pulled off my jeans and panties and was now completely butt naked in the car! But it felt so good. The feeling of the AC blowing on my naked body, his cock in my mouth and his hand reaching down to my crotch. Just the touch of his fingers was killing me as I had become over sensitive from all the stimulation. (This is a big problem for me. I tend to get over excited very easily. I guess that is what happens when one is just a bimbo slut).

Giving a blow-job in a car is very awkward! The darned stick shift keeps getting in the way, poking one in the ribs. However, a slut persists. I could feel him throb and get closer. I can almost instinctively tell when J is close. He tastes so good! It felt amazing, sucking him as he touched me (now a little less as he was only focused on himself). Very soon he was breathing hard and muttering blasphemes under his breath. Never take the Lord's name in vain, I was taught as a nice girl in Catholic school. Yet, here he was moaning "Oh, God" and bucking under me, straining to shove himself deeper into my warn and wet mouth. I wanted him deeper too!

He grabbed hold of my hair and pushed me into him. I sucked and licked harder and in a sudden instant felt him pulse and cum into my mouth. It felt amazing. My slutty crotch throbbed and little bolts of electricity radiated away from my crotch and down my thighs and up my tummy. It felt amazing.

For a long while I just sat there naked, my head on his chest and my hand on his wet and slick cock, breathing and listening to his heart-beat.

During all this while not a single car passed us by. Or perhaps they did and I did not notice in my lust filled haze!

I got dressed and we drove off. J never speaks about sex afterward and so I was okay with his silence, just enjoying the afterglow as he drove through the park. We hiked in the rainforests and swam in Lake Quinault and I did many more slutty things. But those are stories for another day!

Old 06-15-2019, 05:57 PM   #11
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

I loved reading this! I hope there is more to come!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk