Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: I'll be doing some anal this evening, how much should I get just before cumming
0,5L of enema 0 0%
1L 0 0%
1.5L 0 0%
1.75L 0 0%
2L 6 46.15%
Pump: 3 2 15.38%
4 1 7.69%
5 (my limit) 6 46.15%
6 1 7.69%
7 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #1
TeaHunter

Default I need an anal dare

Hey, so i'm quite new to posting, i usually only 'stalk' threads like these for my experiences put I've had some time lately and getting bored of what I'm usually doing, so i tried to do myself a dice dare (quite complete for my abilities, needs and restricition) but i feel that since i designed it, it matches too much with me... eg: sometimes i caught myself rerolling a dice because i didnt want to do this one or skipping, which i would not do if it wasnt my personnal invention i think (i often tried some soft dare on here which i couldnt resist finishing) so i'm looking for a new
To give you an idea my challenge was based on 6 categories ( which you rolled a dice to choose, and rolled a dice inside to get your dare) something like dildo, enema lv 1 and lv 2, Inflation, punishment
I wouldnt mind bringing new category just ask! (Thinking of position rn?)
But these are at least all the basics that i would want to keep, and their limits: fyi in my challenge i have "homemade" dildo which i rank from size (1 to 7) and one of my 6 possible dares on the category dildo was upgrading the current one (i started at one) and it become the new 'normal, one; same goes with enema lv 1 was from 0,5L to1,5L and lv2 0,5L (which you would havr to reroll after so... ) to 2,5L ; it was also the same with inflation (3 different size but i cant get past a certain number of pump for the 2 lasts ones so ask me if you want more details on this)

If the format changes I dont mind but i'm not looking for some "fuck your ass with biggest dildo you have 100 times" type of stuff, I just want to build a real challenge (which has to be quite short for personnal reason, not saying 20 minutes of course, but forget the "hold your enema 1h" for example)

Thanks a lot for all particiaption and feel free to link me to other anal dares i could try! It'll be appriciated i promised :
(Btw I might not be that active in the beginning but if i feel well on this kind of thread i'll to be more)

+Nopes: Public, Scat, and anything beyond that i suppose
TeaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, enema, inflation, request dare