Old 01-01-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
sweet2512

Smile Ass play for tonight (f/20)

Hi!! I'm new here

I want sooo badly to play with my little ass, but I have started anal short time ago and I need some ideas. I want something challenging that keeps me moaning and wanting to cum for quite a lot time before I am actually allowed to cum.

I have:
·Bananas (2-3)
·Ice cubes
·Tampons
·Pens/pencils/markers
·Butt plug
·Rope
·Clothespins

It can be mixed with tits/nipples play, want to be driven mad of pleasure. My family is around, so I only can go out of my bedroom to gather stuff before doing the thing. My limits are pee/poo, permanent, blood, family, public, extreme. No pics/kik.
sweet2512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #2
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default fill

[QUOTE=sweet2512;3102625]Hi!! I'm new here

I want sooo badly to play with my little ass, but I have started anal short time ago and I need some ideas. I want something challenging that keeps me moaning and wanting to cum for quite a lot time before I am actually allowed to cum.

I have:
·Bananas (2-3)
·Ice cubes
·Tampons
·Pens/pencils/markers
·Butt plug
·Rope
·Clothespins

It can be mixed with tits/nipples play, want to be driven mad of pleasure. My family is around, so I only can go out of my bedroom to gather stuff before doing the thing. My limits are pee/poo, permanent, blood, family, public, extreme. No pics/kik.[/QU

take the rope tie a knot in it every foot . then tie it between your bed and door. waist- high put your largest butt plug in. fill your cunt with ice. straddle the rope with the rope between your ass cheek and pussy lips start walking the rope after going over each knot pump the plug in and out of your ass till your on edge of cumming. walk the rope 20 time before your allowed to cum
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 04:18 PM   #3
Masterpwn

You can participate in http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330266

Otherwise I'm sure there should be something doable with ice cubes and bananas, but I'm not feeling too creative right now

PM Dares
Limits: fem, messy, people/public, cam, face pics.
Masterpwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:25 AM   #4
Will90

Pleasure yourself by only stimulating your nipples and playing with your ass for at least 45 minutes. Your pussy is strictly off limits during this time and you should have as many clothespins as possible on your pussy for the last 15 minutes. At the end of the time, slap them off and start a timer - you have one minute to cum.
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:25 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet2512 View Post
Hi!! I'm new here

I have:
·Bananas (2-3)
·Ice cubes
·Tampons
·Pens/pencils/markers
·Butt plug
·Rope
·Clothespins

It can be mixed with tits/nipples play, want to be driven mad of pleasure. My family is around, so I only can go out of my bedroom to gather stuff before doing the thing. My limits are pee/poo, permanent, blood, family, public, extreme. No pics/kik.
Play the game of 55.

But you may want to do this last. The reason for this is that it is a bit tricky to win, and if you don't win, you are denied until after next breakfast... frustrating and postponing your release further!

A big bet? That would be up to you to decide... If you are not among the faint of heart, give the game of 55 a try!

Just remember these that: I am asking you to leave a comment at either the blog post or the dare itself, preferably at both.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 08:44 AM   #6
asslovR

Send a message via Yahoo to asslovR

Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.*
Maybe more different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing), or a full write up, and leave the picture somewhere public
asslovR is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal abuse, anal dare, ass, banana