Old 11-07-2017, 11:02 PM   #16
Agent 47

I had the strongest orgasm in a while this morning, when I woke up to find my sample size had grown bigger than the population average. :P
Agent 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:10 PM   #17
MidnightFey

Default Claim An Orgasm! Buzz Buzz Buzz ;)

So I've been extremely horny lately and nothing has been really cutting it. However, my trusty body wand has kept me...functional as I ride the libido spikes.

Soo I lay on my back, wand in hand, wearing a smirk on my face and nothing else. I spread my legs far and wide, place my wand on my clit, and pull my comforter in a way that my knees allow it to tent a bit. My very conservative roommate lives in the room across from mine and things echo... Anyways. I further adjust, spreading my lips, stretching them tight, and bearing down on the wand. I begin running up and down the vibration gradient. UuuuppZZZZZ....Dooooownnnzzzz....UppppppzZZZZZ.... .Downnnnzzzz. Eventually, I was too horny to keep teasing myself and had to just amp it up to high. ZZZZZZZ. I am not usually very good with clitoral stimulation, but this was doing the trick. I decided to try to ruin my orgasm in order to prolong it. As soon as I pressed over the edge, I removed the wand for like 5 seconds, and put it back on at a mid level. This resulted in about a minute mid-level orgasm before I had to pull it off. I was getting a bit overstimulated. hahaha. I still feel the after-effects of that orgasm. It's lasted me a good 35 minutes so far. Good luck

I top and rarely bottom.

Top interests: humiliation, chastity, butt stuff, creative human growth

Bottom interests: Rare, and reserved to a select few that have actually taken the time to get to know me more. (You'd have to ask me for these)

Hard limits: Blood/Needles, Scat, Permanent marks,
Illegal stuff, providing Nudes, receiving Urethral insertions, calling me Mistress, Miss, or any other form without asking me first.
MidnightFey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:21 PM   #18
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhedonia View Post
I had the strongest orgasm in a while this morning, when I woke up to find my sample size had grown bigger than the population average. :P
The strongest orgasm in a while? Well, i'm glad you had a strong orgasm. I'm not jealous. Like, at all or anything... I had a frustrating edge for you. Today's edges are to be done with my nipple suckers on... I put them on to the point where they were firmly on but not super tight yet. Then I humped the corner of my bed. It wasn't bad but it took me a little while and then all the suddenly boom, I was right at edge and had to stand up right away to stop it. After completing this edge, I tightened my suckers with one twist each as part of the deal. Thank you for your orgasm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightFey View Post
So I've been extremely horny lately and nothing has been really cutting it. However, my trusty body wand has kept me...functional as I ride the libido spikes.

Soo I lay on my back, wand in hand, wearing a smirk on my face and nothing else. I spread my legs far and wide, place my wand on my clit, and pull my comforter in a way that my knees allow it to tent a bit. My very conservative roommate lives in the room across from mine and things echo... Anyways. I further adjust, spreading my lips, stretching them tight, and bearing down on the wand. I begin running up and down the vibration gradient. UuuuppZZZZZ....Dooooownnnzzzz....UppppppzZZZZZ.... .Downnnnzzzz. Eventually, I was too horny to keep teasing myself and had to just amp it up to high. ZZZZZZZ. I am not usually very good with clitoral stimulation, but this was doing the trick. I decided to try to ruin my orgasm in order to prolong it. As soon as I pressed over the edge, I removed the wand for like 5 seconds, and put it back on at a mid level. This resulted in about a minute mid-level orgasm before I had to pull it off. I was getting a bit overstimulated. hahaha. I still feel the after-effects of that orgasm. It's lasted me a good 35 minutes so far. Good luck
Hi Fey! My second edge of today was for your orgasm. I had to wait a minute or two since my nipples were hurting after tightening the suckers. Once the pain dulled, I went back at it, except this time, I kinda sat/laid back and rubbed my clit through my panties. My clit was obviously already sensitive thanks to the first edge so it didn't take me as long of a time to get to the second edge. Ugh, the pleasure and the frustration, I was tingly and soooo very horny. And the act of simply moving my hand away was hard. As much as I reeeeaaally want to cum, I also want to do well for this denial so I moved my hand away. So sad. Completing the second edge, I twisted my suckers once again, tighter. Ouch. Thank you for orgasm!

I had to complete three more edges for Lochy. I did one last night and planned to do more but I got sleepy and edging wasn't going to happen. The edge from last night was done with my medium butt plug in. As I was tired, I just bundled my comforter and blankets together and humped. Kind of embarrassing to say but I really felt like a bunny at that time. With the plug in and humping, I imagined having a bunny tail... and then fantasized about other kinky dirty stuff.

The other two edges I completed after Nikhedonia's and MidnightFey's edges, keeping along with the nipple sucker trend. After MidnightFey's, I went back to the corner of my bed and humped, though this time I had to be careful of my angle because I didn't want to keep hitting my nipples against the bed since the suckers were tight. Got to edge fairly fast and tightened the suckers once more. I went back to sitting and rubbed my wet soaked pussy. I kept twitching because my clit was very very sensitive... and got the the fourth edge of the day. At that point, I took the suckers off as they were getting right to my threshold. Now as I'm typing this report, I'm freaking horny, wet, and perky. I think I reached the horniness level where I am thinking more about sex than I normally would if I wasn't on denial. Thank you Lochy for your orgasms and keeping me in denial so far.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rure for this post:
Old 11-14-2017, 10:07 PM   #19
Rure

Default Update

Hi guys!

Lochy let me cum on Sunday and it was the best!!! I basically got to unlimited orgasms that day. The catch was that once I start cumming, I had to keep going, so they were mostly back to back until near the end where I had to work harder for the next orgasm. It felt great! I lost count how many orgasms I had but at one point I had to switch to humping because my arm was getting tired working the dildo. Eventually I tired out and couldn't really bring on another orgasm. I was well used and was quite satisfied... then.

Obviously that denial ended on Sunday when I was allowed to cum but now I'm back on denial. And no, I don't know for how long. The last one went for about 4 weeks. Aaaand the same rules apply! Thanks to Lochy, I had to do 6 edges to start off my denial... which I ended up spreading them out the past few days. I managed one on Sunday night and another one yesterday. Today, I finished the last four edges. All of the edges were done with my medium plug in and by humping my blankets, like a good fuck bunny I am.. *coughs* which you can imagine what kind of state I'm in at the moment...

Thank you Lochy for letting me (finally) cum and putting me back on denial!

Let the edging continue...

Toys

The following user says Thank You to Rure for this post:
Old 03-28-2018, 07:22 PM   #20
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

So last night Mr. Devious and I were on a skype call with two friends. One had fallen asleep when Mr. Devious said I should use my wand and let the other one listen to me have my daily orgasm.

I was super blushy and tried to resist, but I was also horny. He passed me the wand and I started. Mr. Devious was playing with my nipples as I used the wand on my clit.

As I got closer, he unplugged the wand, stopping me right at the end. Our friend kept making me giggle by saying funny things, and she was laughing at me getting frustrated.

After about 8 edges, Mr. Devious let me cum.

Suddenly the other friend was talking and apparently she said "I was sleeping but it sounded like a concert in here!" I turned super blushy and was hiding.

Then Mr. Devious made me turn the wand on AGAIN! I didn't want to, but I was turned on from the other two hearing me, and it didn't take too long for me to edge. This time he only made me stop once before I had another amazing orgasm.

The whole ordeal only took about 10 minutes. But it was fantastic.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:24 PM   #21
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
So last night Mr. Devious and I were on a skype call with two friends. One had fallen asleep when Mr. Devious said I should use my wand and let the other one listen to me have my daily orgasm.

I was super blushy and tried to resist, but I was also horny. He passed me the wand and I started. Mr. Devious was playing with my nipples as I used the wand on my clit.

As I got closer, he unplugged the wand, stopping me right at the end. Our friend kept making me giggle by saying funny things, and she was laughing at me getting frustrated.

After about 8 edges, Mr. Devious let me cum.

Suddenly the other friend was talking and apparently she said "I was sleeping but it sounded like a concert in here!" I turned super blushy and was hiding.

Then Mr. Devious made me turn the wand on AGAIN! I didn't want to, but I was turned on from the other two hearing me, and it didn't take too long for me to edge. This time he only made me stop once before I had another amazing orgasm.

The whole ordeal only took about 10 minutes. But it was fantastic.
I totally forgot to write up the report for you even though I did the edges!!! Sooo this may be a bit shoddy...

I remember you posted right when I was working on a number of edges I had to complete for Lochy as punishment for going "wakey wakey eggs and bakey" to him.. That resulted in 22 edges. I was about halfway through them until I saw your post so that added another 2 edges much to my joy. It takes me a little while to work that number down so I usually end up doing around like 3-4 edges a day. On my last day I think I had 3 left from Lochy and then the last two for you and I wanted to be done so I can cum already so I ended up doing all 5 that day. As you can imagine, I was incredibly horny and subby and it was the best thing ever when I told Lochy I did ALL the edges and he said I could cum (FINALLY)! Which I did and again and then I was exhausted so I couldn't really cum anymore.

Sorry for the belated report but thank you for your orgasms! (which by the way sounded awesome! I would be equally embarrassed and probably just as turned on by that as well!)

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging thread, humilation, orgasm control, orgasm denial, task