Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-22-2016, 09:32 AM   #1
mistress_mary

Female 33/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

33/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hiya

It has been a while since I posted last but I have some time off for the holidays and would love some casual fun and relaxation

Before you read my ad, please bare in mind that I am not looking for anything too involved, just something fun and relaxed. That is, I don't have time, particularly right now, to skype every day, or to be best friends - I am just looking for someone who likes to have fun when we are both free. We can chat and get to know each other, I hope, but I don't expect you be 'exclusively' mine etc., and don't expect a 'relationship', just something low key and no-strings

Dominating someone over Skype is a big turn on for me (if you are new to this we can start off tame)! Voyeurism helps me feel that bit more in control and naughty, and that the whole endeavour is about me being pleased, so ideally you will be an exhibitionist who wouldn't expect anything in return other than the knowledge that i'm satisfied. I have a boyfriend and so for the moment meets are not really do-able (though he is fairly open minded and he might be more accommodating in the future) - but he gets a bit of a thrill knowing that I sometimes act dominant with someone online.

I am seeking someone who is a 20-30, who looks good, and who takes care of their body. A full six pack, whilst very much encouraged (;p), is not strictly required, but I do want to be attracted to you. Someone who is nice to talk to and interesting as well, and I get a bit of a turn on by being in control of someone who is cocky and pushes back a little (so long as you know im really in charge ;p).

M
Old 12-22-2016, 09:40 AM   #2
Painslut4urpleasure

Send a message via Yahoo to Painslut4urpleasure
Default Hello

Hello mistress would like to be that male as for ur info i am currently chastised and wearing panties my skype is steve27711
LIMITS: FULL SCAT, BEING OUTED INFRONT OF FAMILY OR FRIENDS
TRIGGER WORD: MAKEUP TIME
PM DARES REGULARLY PLEASE

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-10-2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:00 PM   #3
golfguy1321

Hi Mistress Mary,

I read your ad and we sound like we might be perfect for eachother. I am definitely looking for something more fun and relaxed...when we are both free, we can have some fun on Skype.

Like your ad said, I am an exhibitionist who loves performing on cam and I don't expect anything in return, just to please you.

I am 29 years old but look younger because I am a smaller guy. I don't have a six pack unfortunately, but I'm not fat at all, just average. I'm moderately hairy.

I think you would find that I'm nice to talk to and interesting. Feel free to message me back on here or add me on Skype if you'd like: golfguy132177

Have a great day.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:28 PM   #4
Little SIave

Default Will fuck for strokes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_mary View Post

Hiya

It has been a while since I posted last but I have some time off for the holidays and would love some casual fun and relaxation

Before you read my ad, please bare in mind that I am not looking for anything too involved, just something fun and relaxed. That is, I don't have time, particularly right now, to skype every day, or to be best friends - I am just looking for someone who likes to have fun when we are both free. We can chat and get to know each other, I hope, but I don't expect you be 'exclusively' mine etc., and don't expect a 'relationship', just something low key and no-strings

Dominating someone over Skype is a big turn on for me (if you are new to this we can start off tame)! Voyeurism helps me feel that bit more in control and naughty, and that the whole endeavour is about me being pleased, so ideally you will be an exhibitionist who wouldn't expect anything in return other than the knowledge that i'm satisfied. I have a boyfriend and so for the moment meets are not really do-able (though he is fairly open minded and he might be more accommodating in the future) - but he gets a bit of a thrill knowing that I sometimes act dominant with someone online.

I am seeking someone who is a 20-30, who looks good, and who takes care of their body. A full six pack, whilst very much encouraged (;p), is not strictly required, but I do want to be attracted to you. Someone who is nice to talk to and interesting as well, and I get a bit of a turn on by being in control of someone who is cocky and pushes back a little (so long as you know im really in charge ;p).

M
Miss id love to chat and serve you casually. Please kik me at Farrunner1994

Kik= Farrunner1994

Likes= bondage, tease and denial, bodywriting, ice, clothespins, wax, anal (have a few toys)

Limits= nothing illegal, nothing that could jeopardize my reputation or job
Old 12-23-2016, 09:28 AM   #5
anal772

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_mary View Post

Hiya

M
hi jen im dillon id like to get the chance for you to dom me my kik is dillon925

Maybeiss, long dares.

Dislikes:really long dares, edgeing

Limits: family, public,cross-dressing, against the law, friends, scat, Pictures, videos.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:21 AM   #6
nothingha
Baby Member

mistress,i am 23 male slave, add my skype to play me,skype:"slutcamdog"
Old 12-26-2016, 07:08 AM   #7
private00b

Kind Miss,
i fulfill your requirements.
My skype is private00bis
Old 12-26-2016, 09:02 AM   #8
hot.pasha

Hello my Skype is : hot.pasha
And my Kik is : hot.pasha
Add me mistress
Old 12-26-2016, 01:24 PM   #9
jasonmees

mistress i saw your post*
i have a abs*
i would really love to give it a try*
can i tell my likes etc in a private message miss?
Old 12-26-2016, 09:15 PM   #10
Aaron6

Default Slave

We sound great for each other! My Kik is AaronB_5 and my Skype is Minimars47. Please add me! I'm a younger male slave and I believe Id be perfect for you.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:59 PM   #11
asiwas

Dear miss, I am very interested in the is position please PM me or kik me at Thelast one standing
Old 01-03-2017, 07:05 PM   #12
thedark22knight

You've probably got too many replies to this to notice, but fuck it, I'll throw my hat in the ring, so to speak
This sounds wonderful. I like the casualness of the relationship. I'm 20 m, 6'1", 165, runner body. I love to show off, and I like to please my partner before myself. Feel free to PM me, or kik me at thedark22knight (where my profile pic is of me if you want a better use of what I look like) to arrange something
Old 01-07-2017, 06:20 AM   #13
Colst

Hi Mistress Mary, this is something i would be very interested in. Skype: [email protected]. Look forward to your reply
Old 01-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #14
TheBigDen

Hello Mistress,
I am a 19 year old slave from Africa who is looking for what you are looking for. I am new and love being controlled over Skype it is a massive turn on for me. I am also in a relationship and I am looking for something casual to relax and test out. The knowledge that you are being pleased is enough for me. My Skype is Den2478. I look forward to getting to know you and having a good time.
PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81381
Old 01-09-2017, 08:47 PM   #15
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

I'd be a perfect match except for the age restriction...

Advertisements
Kink Talk