punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:45 AM   #107
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

I will add a month as well I might try to come up with something for you to help take some time away

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:37 PM   #108
Subgurl64

2 years 8 months and 2 weeks . Can you guys go easy please? Because I have to actualy go through with it

Loves- Bondage, blindfold, public nudity, gags, chastity, orgasm denial.
Dislike and limits- pain, piss, diaper, scat, messy, dirty
*no pics or videos.
Toys owned- ropes, cuffs, collar, chastity belt and bra, 3 ball gags, butt plug, nipple clamps, remote vib, nipple to clit clamp, hitachi magic wand, lots of scarves and stockings

locked in chastity from 20th October, 2018
Subgurl64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:59 PM   #109
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subgurl64 View Post
2 years 8 months and 2 weeks . Can you guys go easy please? Because I have to actualy go through with it
You'll have lots of incentive to complete those tasks to reduce it.
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:04 PM   #110
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
You'll have lots of incentive to complete those tasks to reduce it.
Those tasks barely scratch 3-4 months. I need more. Even double or nothing sounds good at this moment

*no pics or videos.
Toys owned- ropes, cuffs, collar, chastity belt and bra, 3 ball gags, butt plug, nipple clamps, remote vib, nipple to clit clamp, hitachi magic wand, lots of scarves and stockings

Old 10-23-2018, 07:11 PM   #111
2bchew
getDare Addict

Do you live with your sister?

If not I will give you 1 month off for everyday that you remove all your clothes before you enter her home to serve her.Must enter through her front door.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:13 PM   #112
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Those tasks barely scratch 3-4 months
All depends on how often you do them.

Reduction number 6: If you manage to do that at least once a week, you'll cut your time in half.

Reduction number 3: Depending on the climate / vegetation around you, this can be quite easy to do. No sticker plants? Awesome. You and your girlfriend could go for a walk. If it is out at the park, you can easily go barefoot. An hour a day equals a week each week. Another way to knock it in half.

Reduction number 2: If you have a back yard that is accessible, or you go camping in a location that offers privacy, you can really bash out time on this.

Reduction number 9: Compliments are easy! If you work in sales: "That shirt looks great on you." If you work in IT, tell a coworker: "You did a great job troubleshooting that." You go to college, ask a classmate for help on something. Afterwards, tell him "that was really nice of you to help me." Compliments are easy. And can add up quickly. Yes, it would take a lot of them, but they'll add up.

So, I don't think you'll be in it for 2 years. If you work hard on these reductions, you might be out in under a year. They stack and are cumulative. Participate in a car wash and compliment the drivers: "Nice ride!" "Hey handsome, nice ride!" Yeah, you may not dig the guys at all being they are guys, but the compliments stack and work with the carwash reduction. Plus, may make extra tips for that charity.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:14 PM   #113
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Oh, for those who aren't aware, her list of reductions are here:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88380
Old 10-23-2018, 07:20 PM   #114
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Those tasks barely scratch 3-4 months. I need more. Even double or nothing sounds good at this moment
Are you planning on wearing your chastity bra too? If not, I think wearing it can count as an extra day per day.

As for double or nothing, how about this. Let your girlfriend tie you up and blindfold you, then give you a time. You can now bet however many days you want that you will wait at least that long before being ask to be untied. If you win, those days get subtracted, otherwise they get added. Of course, your girlfriend shouldn't tell you when the time has passed, so you'll need a good sense of time (or to just wait out way longer than needed). I'll let her decide if she wants to "entertain" you during this.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:33 PM   #115
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Are you planning on wearing your chastity bra too? If not, I think wearing it can count as an extra day per day.

As for double or nothing, how about this. Let your girlfriend tie you up and blindfold you, then give you a time. You can now bet however many days you want that you will wait at least that long before being ask to be untied. If you win, those days get subtracted, otherwise they get added. Of course, your girlfriend shouldn't tell you when the time has passed, so you'll need a good sense of time (or to just wait out way longer than needed). I'll let her decide if she wants to "entertain" you during this.
No I'm not wearing chastity bra. I have nipple rings which I like to show off. Locking off my boobs is just plain mean

*no pics or videos.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:39 PM   #116
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
No I'm not wearing chastity bra. I have nipple rings which I like to show off. Locking off my boobs is just plain mean
Thats what I thought. I don't think I've heard of anyone using chastity bra long term. Just think, an extra day reduction whenever you do wear it. I'll let your GF decide if you can take it off for something (like going out in not ridiculously conservative clothing) and still have it count for the day.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:41 PM   #117
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
All depends on how often you do them.

Reduction number 6: If you manage to do that at least once a week, you'll cut your time in half.

Reduction number 3: Depending on the climate / vegetation around you, this can be quite easy to do. No sticker plants? Awesome. You and your girlfriend could go for a walk. If it is out at the park, you can easily go barefoot. An hour a day equals a week each week. Another way to knock it in half.

Reduction number 2: If you have a back yard that is accessible, or you go camping in a location that offers privacy, you can really bash out time on this.

Reduction number 9: Compliments are easy! If you work in sales: "That shirt looks great on you." If you work in IT, tell a coworker: "You did a great job troubleshooting that." You go to college, ask a classmate for help on something. Afterwards, tell him "that was really nice of you to help me." Compliments are easy. And can add up quickly. Yes, it would take a lot of them, but they'll add up.

So, I don't think you'll be in it for 2 years. If you work hard on these reductions, you might be out in under a year. They stack and are cumulative. Participate in a car wash and compliment the drivers: "Nice ride!" "Hey handsome, nice ride!" Yeah, you may not dig the guys at all being they are guys, but the compliments stack and work with the carwash reduction. Plus, may make extra tips for that charity.
Right. These sound promising. I didn't actually think about them deeply, as I won't start doing those until I have a final estimate. Still these sound hopeful

*no pics or videos.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #118
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Thats what I thought. I don't think I've heard of anyone using chastity bra long term. Just think, an extra day reduction whenever you do wear it. I'll let your GF decide if you can take it off for something (like going out in not ridiculously conservative clothing) and still have it count for the day.
Right. Adding this to my reduction task

*no pics or videos.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:45 PM   #119
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

did you see my questions?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 09:47 PM   #120
Subgurl64

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
did you see my questions?
Please post them on my AMA thread. I'll be happy to answer them and all others you have

*no pics or videos.

The following user says Thank You to Subgurl64 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk