Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-12-2018, 09:39 PM   #1
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Female 20/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post)

20/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post)

Master/slave Advertisement
Purple
September Edition

Introduction

Female 21 on the 18th
Slave/Brat
Western Canada

Most call me purple as its my favourite color, it was also my kik and skype username.

This is going to be a decently long ad. Hopefully it can keep your interest. I know I'm having a good time writing it.

Requirements

I’m looking for a 21+ MALE Master that is experienced, understanding, strict, and intelligent. A connection/click is a must as without it what is the point?

If above sounds like you then this may stop you. I’m open to time zones depending on when have free time as I enjoy a lot of contact (daily) with said Master. I may add being able to non-sexual skype (voice, I don't do sexual things over voice!) once a week a requirement at one point.

Another aspect that may stop you is that I won't consider someone not into the control aspect. I don't mean the sexual aspects as those are secondary to me.

I must be your only slave, I don't share well. We likely could discuss once relationships established but at first it's required. You must also not have a significant other as I'm simply not comfortable with it.

Ooh, the pictures discussion. I do send pictures but it is only when I want/decide/choose to. Even when I do send them, don't expect them. I don't send them on command and am less likely to if asked. Although if I do start a trial with someone I will normally prove I'm female. After that, goodluck getting anything.

You're still here! Good job! Please read on..

About me

I am a huge family person and they will always take priority over a Master. I visit my Mom for smoke (cigarette) breaks and normally small visits as she works a lot. I also have a little sister that I try to have over at times to get her out of the house. My niece is pretty young and therefore my brother asks me to babysit her a lot so that’s another obstacle.

The biggest family obstacle would likely be my Grandfather as I live right across a field from him now. For over a year now I have been his driver as he doesn’t have a license and I still will be. I used to live with him but decided to move into this house as we can still keep an eye on one another. He has my house keys and is free to walk in although he knocks first but from my room I don’t hear him. So walking around naked 24/7 simply won’t happen. (Yes, I do at times but mostly stay in my room.)

The last part of the introductions! I am currently in GMT -7 time zone which will change to GMT -8 on March 10, 2019. I live in a two bedroom place by myself. I’m an introvert so at this time I don’t have friends over even though I talk to a lot of people at the college (Getting pre-reqs for business diploma then after that degree). Typically I watch netflix mostly although going to try to get into swimming. Yes, I’m a boring person but I like to avoid drama. Been there, done that.

Subby Self

I enjoy the control aspect a lot but I haven’t found the perfect combination of what and how I like to be controlled. Normally I like to have a conversation about it so we both have an idea what would be ideal for us. Every relationship is different it's why I'm not so specific with this as well. It depends on your style of doing it and such. If you’re an ask EVERY SINGLE TIME WITH EVERY LITTLE THING, don't bother please. That has never worked as we both have lives.

At first I have walls up because I have a dominant personality and find it hard to find someone that can effectively dominate me. Once the walls are down though and there's a connection I slowly get more and more submissive. The more so, the more I want to go out of my way to please you!

I'm not a pushover by any means. If I don't think something is safe I will say so. Things that aren't working or could work better with a little tweak I'll suggest and hopefully open up a conversation about it.

I have to warn that I am horrible at orgasm control as I lack the self control. So if this were to be done you would have to have the patience to teach this rather than demand it off the bat… normally I'm fine for a little while as long as I can edge as much as want. Ooh, if you’re going to assign me say, 5 edges in 2 hours without any groundwork then I doubt it'd happen. I have a very time hard edging as is so groundwork is a must.

I have PTSD regarding choking so I have a hard time having anything tightly around my throat. It also affects my sleep so I'm not sure a bedtime is realistic.

My safeword is the light system!
(GREEN, YELLOW, RED)

Kinks and Such

Likes/Kinks

• Giving control/tpe, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)

Dislikes

• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• Pet Play
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

Limits

Video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain, personal information.

My likes/dislikes/limits do change and vary a lot.

Toys

My pussy is currently too tight for my toys and I'm not used to anal too much anymore. (Longer use anyways)
• 8 inch dildo (Pink)
• 7 inch suction cup dildo (Light Purple)
• Anal 3 Beaded plug (not sure of size/dark purple)
• Enema/douche kit (It's blue)
• Kegel balls (Light purple)
• Kegel balls (Pink)
• Wand (Not sure what kind/3 speeds + different patterns)
• Dildo/plug 6.25 inches (15.75 cm) (Green)
• Dildo/plug 4.75 inches (12 cm) (Orange)
• Dildo/plug 3.5 inches (9 cm) (Red)
Green, Orange, and red have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm).
• Nipple chain (piercing used) (Have to get nipples repierced for this one)
• Breathable ball gag (black)
• Bit/ball/soft interchangeable
• Penis gag (black)
• Breathable ball gag (purple)
• O ring gag (silver?)
• Three way clamps
• Regular clamps (don't know name)
• Hogtie bondage thing
• Arousal gel (tingle, warm, intensify)
• Studded paddle
• Flogger (Pathetic purple one)
• Flogger (Bigger black one)
• Riding crop
• Ben wa balls?
• 8ish inch dildo (blue)
• Rabbit vibe (pink)
• Remote controlled corded bullet (black)
• C shaped vibe thing (purple)
• 7 inch vibe? (Purple)
• Wrist cuffs and ankle as well as matching collar. (Purple)
• Large anal bead (black)
• 3 black dildos that I will never use
• 3 jeweled buttplugs (small, medium,large.)
• What may be a violet wand

Tips for contacting me

Don't call me degrading words as we aren't at this point.
Mention something interesting. (vanilla and kink)
Put effort into the message you send me, I put a lot of effort in. Please show the same.

Hope to hear from you soon
The following 4 users say Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 11:33 AM   #2
MichaelAtlas

Deserves a bump, lovely girl unfortunately our schedules didn't match.

If you want someone who cares a lot don't miss out.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:26 PM   #3
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Ill bump this as why not!!!
Old 10-21-2018, 03:44 AM   #4
Redsilkyrope

Interesting but something is contradictory. You need someone who takes control but don’t like to give him real control. You would like a strict Master but say things like “after that good luck getting anything”. Saying you are a brat is not coherent with your sub desire. A different presentation could have been more coherent, for example saying you do not submit easily and need time and confidence before giving full control. As it is your description let me think would be better to pass.

Kik, BBM, Snapchat: redsilkyrope
Hangout: [email protected]
Old 10-21-2018, 01:36 PM   #5
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsilkyrope View Post
Interesting but something is contradictory. You need someone who takes control but don’t like to give him real control. You would like a strict Master but say things like “after that good luck getting anything”. Saying you are a brat is not coherent with your sub desire. A different presentation could have been more coherent, for example saying you do not submit easily and need time and confidence before giving full control. As it is your description let me think would be better to pass.
Tbh, i would completely disagree. You'll find there are very few genuine subs/slaves who offer everything up on a silver platter. Allot of people don't trust easy, given the role of a dom is to earn that trust it should be common sense that said trust is earned, her words give the right sort of impression for a dom, not to go in expected to get everything but go in with realistic expectations. Someone constantly requesting pictures for instance may seem like its the only thing they're interested in rather then the person serving them.
The being a brat doesn't impact anything what so ever, it just means she's likely to challenge rather then roll over, meaning the domination is earned.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
The following 3 users say Thank You to fromo for this post:
Old 10-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

This girl is still one of my favorites. You do have to work for it and you do need to be firm.If my life wasnt the way it is she would not be looking. Get her while you can guys.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:09 PM   #7
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromo View Post
Tbh, i would completely disagree. You'll find there are very few genuine subs/slaves who offer everything up on a silver platter. Allot of people don't trust easy, given the role of a dom is to earn that trust it should be common sense that said trust is earned, her words give the right sort of impression for a dom, not to go in expected to get everything but go in with realistic expectations. Someone constantly requesting pictures for instance may seem like its the only thing they're interested in rather then the person serving them.
The being a brat doesn't impact anything what so ever, it just means she's likely to challenge rather then roll over, meaning the domination is earned.
Dont think I could've said it better myself, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
This girl is still one of my favorites. You do have to work for it and you do need to be firm.If my life wasnt the way it is she would not be looking. Get her while you can guys.
You'll always hold a special place in my heart! You really got me used to sending pics more often as the trust we have is very high! Thank you for never pressuring me to take pics and such.
The following user says Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 10-22-2018, 03:40 PM   #8
hoemaster
Account Banned

if you are still looking for a master pm me. we will start of of a week of talking before we actually start tasks
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
Old 10-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #9
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
if you are still looking for a master pm me. we will start of of a week of talking before we actually start tasks
Look how much effort I put into my post then look at your response. So no thank you
The following user says Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 10-23-2018, 10:08 AM   #10
Siren
getDare Succubus

This is a very good ad and I wish you luck in your search

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Old 10-23-2018, 10:08 AM   #11
shadew21

Default Awesome person

She is a really intelligent person and fun to talk to. She really deserves a great master. Wish you luck on your search.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
Old 10-24-2018, 12:32 AM   #12
Happy Me

Talking

Oh wow! This is an incredible ad! Best of luck in your search!
Old 10-24-2018, 03:21 PM   #13
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren View Post
This is a very good ad and I wish you luck in your search
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadew21 View Post
She is a really intelligent person and fun to talk to. She really deserves a great master. Wish you luck on your search.
And thank you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
Oh wow! This is an incredible ad! Best of luck in your search!
Thank you! Betting youve seen a lot so means a lot
Old 10-25-2018, 11:37 PM   #14
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I give can vouch she is a good girl, and you can see I don't really endorse many girls looking for a Master, so that means something.

But, let me give you a little advice, PM her, and act normal and polite. If you come out like a Super Dom, she's going to shut you down, and have fun doing it.

Let her get to know you, and let her submit to you when she is ready. It's better to have a girl go down on her knees willing to you, than trying to force them to submit. Especially with a brat.

Also if you haven't had a brat in the past, just to let you know, they are VERY loyal to their Master.

Good Luck girl.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 10-26-2018, 12:58 AM   #15
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I give can vouch she is a good girl, and you can see I don't really endorse many girls looking for a Master, so that means something.

But, let me give you a little advice, PM her, and act normal and polite. If you come out like a Super Dom, she's going to shut you down, and have fun doing it.

Let her get to know you, and let her submit to you when she is ready. It's better to have a girl go down on her knees willing to you, than trying to force them to submit. Especially with a brat.

Also if you haven't had a brat in the past, just to let you know, they are VERY loyal to their Master.

Good Luck girl.
Aweee you're taking some of my fun away. I do have a lot of fun with those "Super Doms". They dont tend to like me much at all after... Lol

Didnt know brats being loyal was a thing. Learnt something new, although I already knew it was true for me!

Anyways thank you Mr grumpyface

Advertisements
Kink Talk