Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-28-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
uhoh

Default Beer pong blues

Oh God I remember the day! Why did I let my big mouth get me into this predicament. Let me explain. I love to make bets. Not for money, money is too simple, too easy. I like to bet more...interesting wagers. My girlfriend, Lexie, knows this about me. She is not quite as into the bets as me, mostly because I tend to win. Usually I have to challenge her. I remember one of my favorite bets was on our college football team. She loves to root against them because they are not very good. I bet her they would win against one of the lower ranked team in our division. The wager was simple. If she won I had to take her shopping to her favorite store and sit there for as long as she liked, if I won she had to give me all of her panties for three months. When our team won and she handed them all over to me she was so angry when I wouldn’t lend her a pair to wear to work! So when she suggested a bet I should’ve known it was a trap and to watch out but I just couldn’t pass up the chance to win.

The bet was simple, beer pong, her good looking friend Susie and her versus me. The odds were a little stacked against me but I figured I could beat them. The stakes were amazing. If I won, Susie, Lexie, and I were going to go on a weekend getaway together and they would be my sex slaves the entire weekend. I almost agreed before I ever heard what would happen if I lost. Lexie told me she had read about chastity cages, and if I lost I had to wear one for a week for every beer cup left on the table, and at the and of my chastity Lexie and Susie would have a game for me to play before I got my key. I was hesitant after hearing that but figured I would win, and if I lost I would at least clear enough cups to make it a short sentence. I agreed to Lexie’s bet and she and Susie high fived. I should’ve run then.

Lexie pulled the chastity device out of her bedroom and handed it to me. She told me I had two options, I could go and put it on and let her lock it when I got back or her and Susie could put it on for me. I protested as we hadn’t even played yet but she assured me the key would be sitting in the middle of the table and it was just to make sure i didn’t Welch on our bet. I took the device, a pink silicone cage and went to the bathroom. When I slipped the locking ring over my balls I felt a sense of doom. When I slid the cage over my cock I knew this was a bad idea. I walked out of the bathroom and Lexie and Susie were both completely naked. When asked why they replied it is only fair. That’s what we get if we win, referring to my chastity, this is what you get if you win. Lexie then walked up to me and locked the device in place putting the key on the folding table between the beer pong set up.

I was in awe of the scene in front of me. My cock struggled against my cage trying to get hard. In the living room of Lexie’s apartment was a folding table with six cups on my side and six on theirs. Three cans of Miller lite next to each set up. And of course Lexie and Susie standing completely naked, Susie’s arm around Lexie’s waist. Susie is gorgeous. 5’5” Long blonde hair flat stomach C cup breasts completely shaved, to be honest I have always had a bit of a crush on Susie. Lexie is, in my opinion, even better looking than Susie. 5’4” medium length red hair, freckles on her cute little cheeks, D cup breasts, a little curvier than Susie but a much nicer ass. Lexie had a cute little red landing strip I loved to stare at. They must have sensed i was staring because they encouraged me to start the game.

I let them shoot first, as a gentleman should. Lexie shot first hitting the peak of the triangle. Susie shot next hitting the Center cup. I knew they got the balls back and my stomach dropped knowing I had underestimated their skill. I drank my two cups as they planned their next move.

Susie shot first this time, she bounced the ball into the right corner cup loudly proclaiming “a bounce that’s two!” I picked up the two cups realizing I was down to only two cups left. Lexie shot and hit the left corner cup. I drank my three beers and sent the balls back to the girls. In my head I knew I was screwed. I was already buzzed. I hadn’t even shot yet and i was down to one cup. Lexie and Susie had big smiles on their faces. I knew this was going to be a much longer period of denial than I wanted to undergo. My cock felt so tight in its cage under my jeans.

Lexie and Susie both missed the final cup with their shot. I was relieved to finally have a chance to shoot and maybe knock a few cups off the table before I lost. Right as I took aim for my first shot of the game, Lexie turned to Susie and kissed her deeply. I missed. I wasn’t even on the table. I could only focus on the two of them kissing. My cock started to get erect but the cage was too tight. I was so frustrated. My next shot bounced off the rim of the Center cup landing on the table, right next to the key to my chastity device. Lexie picked the ball up and with a knowing smile sunk the final cup of the game. Susie shot right after and hit the same cup. I had lost and there were six cups on the table. My chastity would be six long weeks.....

I can keep this going if anyone likes it. Please give some feedback, will accept fun dares for positive feedback and punishments if you don’t like it...

Likes: ice play, edging, games of chance, wedgies, humiliation
Dislikes: anal, ruining orgasms, shaving, CBT, dares longer than 2 days
Limits: public, face pictures, scat, urine, permanent, illegal

Kik gduhoh
uhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to uhoh for this post:
Old 08-28-2018, 09:03 PM   #2
Lacie_

Please continue ! This seems like a very interesting story !!

Likes: Feminization, Sissification, Diapers, Humiliation, Chastity, Anal, Being Dominated, Hypnosis, Being a Puppet, Bets, Intoxicated Tasks, Total Power Exchange, Bladder Control, Semi-Public
Want to try: Bondage, Forced Age Play

Limits: Messy, Piss/Scat, Public, Friends, Extreme Pain, Permanent, A2M, Family, Getting Caught, Social Suicide
Lacie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 08:51 PM   #3
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i love it so far! would love to read more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 02:25 AM   #4
evelded
Baby Member

Default Beer Pong rules

Interesting. So not only did our hero lose, but he didn't sink a single cup. Are you are of the common Beer Pong rule that says if you get skunked (i.e. lose without sinking any of the opponents cups), you immediately have to go streaking.
evelded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:30 AM   #5
Heysissy!

Like it so far, please continue
Heysissy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:14 AM   #6
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

would really love to read more
MY PM DARES-
Old 09-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #7
uhoh

Lexie and Susie looked at each other and smiled. Lexie took the keys off the table and told me I would have six long weeks with them around her neck. Susie then reminded me that i had left all the cups on the table. That I owed them a naked mile. As Susie and Lexie got dressed they made me get undressed. Lexie in her cute red sundress and Susie in her tank top and short shorts stood there as I took off my boxers and revealed the pink cage on my cock. Susie told me to run around the block three times and I’d be allowed back inside. As i stepped through the front door I was terrified of my run. I started at a moderate pace the chafing of the cage against my balls was horrible. As I rounded the block for the first time I saw Lexie and Susie standing in front of the house taking a video of me running. I stopped to argue but then one of our neighbors opened their door to take out the garbage and i had to run to avoid being seen. On the second time around the door to the house was closed and the lights were off. I paid no mind and ran my last lap. Halfway through my last lap a door opened on the same side of the street i was running and out walked my old high school girlfriend Samantha. I wasn’t sure if she saw me but my speed picked up and I made it to the door as quickly as I could. I grabbed the door knob and turned it but the door was locked. I knocked three times...no answer. I rang the doorbell and heard the window above my head open, as i looked up I saw Lexie look over the ledge and giggle. Susie then poured a bucket of ice water over my head which made my cock shrink even more than I thought possible and made me shiver. I looked up to yell but all I could see was Lexie taking another picture of me and the two of them laughing.

Kik gduhoh
The following 5 users say Thank You to uhoh for this post:
Old 09-25-2018, 08:01 PM   #8
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i really wanna read more of this
MY PM DARES-
Old 10-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #9
Ice Shadow

Is there gonma be more?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:45 AM   #10
denon12
getDare Devil

I love this!

I'd love to read more

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:30 AM   #11
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

I like it so far!

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:39 PM   #12
Justhetip
Account Banned

Please tell us more.

denied until…?

Loves: Nipple torture, Edge, forced Exercise, tedious tasks(line writing/etc)
Dislikes: Spanking, anal
Limits, Public, Family, Permanent, face (at first)

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

http://bdsmtest.org/r/4ERVpuQK
Justhetip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 10:00 AM   #13
uhoh

I kinda walked away from this story but have some ideas to continue it. Anyone want to read more? PM me if you have any requests or ideas to add

Kik gduhoh
Old 08-10-2020, 06:17 AM   #14
uhoh

I pounded on the door until Susie finally opened the door laughing. Her and Lexie had both gotten dressed. I walked in completely soaked and freezing. I asked for my clothes back but Lexie laughed and said no. She told me we needed to sit down and talk over some more terms. The beer pong table had been cleared up. There were three chairs around it and a stack of papers.

We went to the table and they handed me the papers with an evil grin. “This is your contract for the chastity term.” Lexie said. I looked down at it and started reading.

Chastity rules:
1. Chastity term is six weeks. This can be extended if slave breaks rules or refuses tasks.
2. Slave may be given additional tasks or challenges to reduce time
3. Slave must please masters at any time requested in any way instructed
4. Slave may be lent out to additional masters for a period up to 24 hours
5. Slave may only wear underwear chosen by masters
6. Slave may not have any pubic hair during chastity term
7. Every Friday night slave will serve as a cocktail waiter for a friends happy hour run by masters.
8. Slave will share a bed with both masters every night.
9. Slave must sleep naked
10. Slave must compete in a final game designed by masters prior to release. Game will be based on all tasks received through chastity.

I read the rules for my chastity and tried to argue it. I realized I had to agree when I saw my keys on Susie and Lexie’s necks.

“Ok. You win. I’ll agree. What’s my first task?”

Kik gduhoh
The following 3 users say Thank You to uhoh for this post:
Old 11-15-2020, 09:51 AM   #15
uhoh

Should I write the next chapter? PM me if you’re interested