Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2018, 11:49 AM   #1
honey_98
getDare Devil

Default Mariomaster made me go through hell

Yesterday I posted in the "Do not open!!!! Dare inside!!!"
In wich you must posted your Kik and you are controlled for 48 hours.
Mariomaster contact me and today he decided to let me go through hell.
It started at 9a.m.
I should go an my knees head on the floor and I edge twice. And I reported him back. That it took a little because of the position but it was a little humiliating to be so "open".
After that the "fun" begun.
At 9.30a.m. he told me that today will be hell for me. And that I need to edge every 15 min so 4 times in an hour. If I forget one or can't do it the next need to be 3 in a row if I forget 2 I would get a punishment. And I should always do them naked, in a humiliating position and report back.
I begged him that I don't need to do that but it haven't changed much.
9.40a.m. I was asked what my deepest fantasy is. And I was completely honest "To be tied up so I'm completely helpless and then be completely used. To be completely under control". And after that I reported about my edge. That it was in front of a mirror with my legs spread. So this was my 4th edge.
After the next one I begged again to stop the edges but I just got the answer "5 mins till next edge slut" that was all. So again no option to end it. But I still begged again. Because I haven't had an orgasm in 2 weeks and it all made me so horny and desperate. He gave me a option to chose.
1 a pic of my wet cunt or 2 keep edging. He knows that pics where a limit so I still needed to do the edges. Then he told me that I wouldn't have fun today at all and he gave me one more rule.
1. I can't eat or drink like a human today. If I want to drink or eat something it must be from a bowl on the floor and without the use of my hands.
To eat was easy but drinking was hard.
All the time I keeped bagging to stop the edging. It was terrible I was wet and started to get sore.
The only answer I got was 4*9 edges ( 36 in total) left for today. Since I keeped bagging he said he could still raise the number. After that I was quiet. Then mariomaster saw on get Dare that I gave a "poor member" a dare to write 350 sentences. And I all I said was that I would do it by myself or even more just to stop the edging. So I got the task - write 350 times " I'm a fucking fat whore who just deserve to edge and not to cum". And that with my non dominant (left) hand.
And then I got a problem. Because of the writing I forgot one edge. So the next needed to be 3 in a row. I couldn't stand it anymore and with the third edge I started to cum but stopped. And it was so frustrating .
That means punishment: 2 pegs on each nipple
One on my clit
And with a spoon 30 hard spanks to each was cheek.
It hurt so much. And I needed to keep the pegs on for the next edge +5 min.
11.50 a.m. I begged since my find was already sore and I had a wet chair. Then I had an idea - only every 30 min an edge but the pegs back on. But sadly no luck it stayed by the 15 min.
Shortly after that I got nose bleeding (it's too hot here) and couldn't do 2 edges. And luckily I haven't got a punishment. (Thank you for that sir)
1 p.m. I started to beg again. And I was asked how many sentences I've got.
Yeah what should I say... It was only 30.
He wasn't happy about it that it was only 30 in 2 hours. After that I could switch hand so I could write faster.
2.30. P.m. my plug started to hurt and I could take it out but in the last hour I forgot to report my edges. Even though I have done them.
After that the writing update : 176 sentences. And I was asked how I was - the writing is boring but all I got in my mind was the sentences and the urge to cum.
After that I needed to go with my dogs so I couldn't do the edge but when I came back I need to do 3 in a row again. IT WAS HELL! I just wanted to cum so badly.
4.30p.m. I forgot again to report and gave my sentence update - 209 lines.
Then I should tell if I liked how the day was. My answer was simply that I love the control but the edging is shitty sometimes.
4.50 p.m. I need to put the plug back in but this time the little one and need to give a update again - 214 lines.
Yeah then he told me I've got 30 min left to finish all the writing or I would get a punishment. And in between the writing I still need to do the edges. When the time was over I only had 330 sentences. That means punishment!
- no orgasm today
- the hole next week I MUST ask Mariomaster for permission to cum
-toothpaste and pegs on my clit And nipple
- spank with a spoon 50 HARD spanks to each was cheek and the to spank the pegs of
And I needed to report back
"The toothpaste on the nipples and the pegs were ok it burned a little but it was ok. My clit was worse. The toothpaste burned much more and the peg made everything worse. But since I deserve this punishment I haven't washed the toothpaste off.
Then the spankings. To get on all four hurt. Bc of the movement of the pegs. After 20 spanks I needed a little break and had tears in the eyes. But since I know the longer you wait the more it hurt I kept on going was but hard."
Then he was so nice to me that I can rest for 1 hour but after that 7p.m. The edges start again.
In this hour mariomaster gave me the task to write this for get dare and asked for your opinion to this.
Yeah I have done it and I hope so much that you, sir are happy with my report.

Total edges: 35 (I hope I counted correct sir)

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August

Last edited by honey_98; 07-28-2018 at 04:04 AM.
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to honey_98 for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 11:53 AM   #2
MARIOMASTER
getDare Sweetheart

nice report.. for admnstrator i made her post here cuz maybe is just the start of her sotry being used daily.. if it'sthe wrong section it's my fault

as for you slut let's hear what anyone else has to say

i can confirm about everything she just wrote
MARIOMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:21 AM   #3
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Lovely report and great persistence and willingness to meet all that was asked of you!

Really good effort, congratulations!

psj

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMP{LETE
- Miss V's super set (0/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 10-25-2018, 03:39 PM   #4
jane@

Default your persistant

hi you like me want to prove you can do it but your dare setter was cruel
wish he would do me!!

I like you aim to complete and do dares but sometimes its physically impossible
best dares are from switches as they have experience at both ends of the cane or dildo

Keep u the good work xxxx

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk