Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-17-2018, 02:34 PM   #1
Maleslut92

Default Driving Naked (almost)

I recently had a 7+ hour round trip drive to make during daylight hours on a busy interstate. I dared myself to never be fully dressed the entire trip to help me stay alert while driving. I started wearing boxers (the really thin mesh ones that you can see through if the light is right), gym shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops. As soon as I got in the car I removed everything except for the boxers and then I realized I needed to fill up with fuel as I was leaving town. I really wanted to fill up wearing only the boxers and put the flip flops back on to protect my feet, but I couldn't quite get the courage to be that bold in my own town so when I got to the gas station I pulled up to the pump and pulled the t-shirt back on and put the flip flops on and got out and filled up with fuel. My next stop was at a fast food place, but I know people that work there, so I definitely put all original clothes back on to go in to grab breakfast. As soon as I was back in the car, I removed everything again except for the boxers before I left the parking lot. My next stop involved needing to pee. I stopped at a rest area. Obviously I put my flip flops back on and then I debated the t-shirt. After about 5 minutes of trying to get the courage to go into the rest room wearing only boxers and flip flops I pulled my t-shirt over my head and headed in (at least I had the courage to leave the shorts off this time). I saw several people and nobody looked at me as if I was not dressed. This gave me a little more courage going forward. My next stop was my destination and it was somebody's house that I didn't know. I decided I needed to put all clothes back on for the encounter because I didn't want to freak them out at their own home. As soon as I am back in the car I again removed all clothes except for the boxers. I stopped at the same rest area again, but this time I needed to eat and pee. I went over to the picnic area and found a table on the back side away from most people and got out to eat (wearing nothing but boxers and flip flops -- I had the courage to leave the t-shirt off this time. I sat out in the open and ate my sack lunch. Instead of driving back around and going into the rest room (which was very busy looking this time), I stood up near the table and peed on the ground. I then took my trash to the trash can (about 20 yards away) and got back in the car to continue my journey home. About half way home I got more horny and braver and removed my boxers and kept a towel close by to cover when truckers or tall SUVs were near. After about an hour driving like this I got really hard and horny and started playing with myself. The traffic had died down so when there was a break where no one was close to me (though I could still see them in front and back), I masturbated to completion. I didn't want to mess up the towel too much so I licked the cum off of my hands. I then continued my drive home completely naked and when I was pulling into my driveway I put all of my clothes back on and went inside.

I know some of you may say this was not safe because it was distracted driving. However, I was very alert to what was going on around me at all times and I have mastered the ability to masturbate and even cum while continuing to drive safely. Overall, the activities were safer than driving fully dressed because it caused me to be more aware of what was around me at all times to avoid getting caught.

Have any of you done anything similar? I would love to hear your true stories too.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maleslut92 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk