Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2018, 07:27 AM   #46
Chukabana

Default another pm dare done

Okay, so yesterday we did another dare that we recieved in PM few days ago.
I was out in the city with my friends, 10mins before coming back home i called my girlfriend and told her to prepare me something to eat. she accepted gladly because she likes to cook for me. when i came home i found her in the kitchen cooking cooking for me. i hugged her from behind while she was cutting something, and turn her around to face me. so i kneel in front of her and begged her if i could get naked right here while she is cooking, she didnt mind at all and she agreed instantly. i striped naked quickly and went down on her at same time removing her yoga pants that she had on and ofcourse when i start to lick her pink pussy she instantly left the food to wait for later and she focused on my licking. the first edge it was a bit long to take her but the 2nd and the 3rd edge were easy. at the 3rd edge her pussy was very wet and she was really desperate to cum so she was forcing my head into her pussy but i played smart and i didnt made her cum and told her if she wants me to make her orgasm she will need to follow my rules. and ofcourse she didnt said no, she agreed without thinking. i told her to strip naked, to get down on her knees and hands in the kitchen and beg me to fuck her in her bitch pussy and dildo in her ass because thats what a bitch like her deserves. she started to beg me with her blue eyes looking me in my eyes. it was irresistable. i start to fuck her wet cunt and her ass with the dildo at same time. it was her first time to be fucked like that. and it was very easy to make her orgasm. i think it took only 2-3 mins of fucking until she start to moan and shake her body in transition.that being done i removed my dick and the dildo and quickly i entered my fingers in opened holes, at same time with the other hand i spanked her butt few times with the dildo and throw it away to continue smaking her with my bare palm. she enjoyed it! i took her by the hair and place her on her knees so she could give me a handjob, i cummed all over her boobs and few drops went in her right cheek also. she didnt appriciate that she had cum in her face. after i told her continue to finger your pussy in front of me. she did it so i took the dildo and lick it a bit with the tip of my tongue saying to her that her ass taste very good! she smiled. i took her hand and begin to suck her fingers that she used to finger herself. once we were done i grabbed her by the hair and told her to crawl like a bitch into the bathroom and left her to clean her self. for the rest of the day we remained naked watching few movies, and before bed we put on our clothes because the nights are still cold.
Chukabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:33 AM   #47
Chukabana

just a little bump. looking for more tasks/rules!
Old 05-29-2018, 08:26 AM   #48
Chukabana

Default new dare done. she gets more and more slutty with every new dare.

so it was last sunday. the weather was nice so we woke up around 9am. we though what we can do today and i proposed her that we should drink a bit and after the ideas will come by themself. she agreed. so we drink few shots of alcohol we got tipsy and i proposed her to do your dare. she agreed jusr because she though there wont be alot of people in the supermarket and she find the idea very sexy. she took a shower she put alot of makeup ( not something new for her) put her mini black dress and her red high heels (no bra and no panties. her nipples were popping out of her tight dress. she didnt care she was tipsy and she was in a good mood.)so she was ready to go. i explained her that when her phone vibrates she needs to bend over instantly no matter where. she said ok i will try to do my best for. you my love. we left the appartement and went into the parking to take out car. on the parking we met 2 neighbors talking between each other. we greet them but before greeting them i quickly send her msg. she recived the msg when we were at like 5 meters away at from them. when she received the msg she looked in my eyes like begging me for not to do it. i said yes yes come on do it they look in each other andd they wont notice you. she stopped she smiled at me and she bend over with her legs next to each other. making her dress goes up and revealing a good part of her ass. im sure one of the guys noticed her because she was in point of view at his location. ( today i meet the same neighbor and he greet me with shaking hands and he ask. me if im doing ok.. while before he never did that. he wanted to start a conversation but i said that i go to work and im in rush.. next time) that being done we entered in the car and she start to ask me if someone notice her. i said yes i think one of the guys noticed you. and she start to talk what a shame they will think im whore bla bla bla... i said dont worry sweetie you should be proud of your sexy butt and body. plus we don't care what they think
she smiled and she calmed a bit. we arrived at the supermarket parking i parked and i noticed that there is a guy sitting in his car behind our car. i used the situation aand when she get out i throw the coin for the shopping basket on the floor of the car and said her to bend over and take it. she did as i asked and she revealed her ass again. i looked and the mirror and saw the guy staring straight into my girls ass and smiling. we start to walk to get in the supermarket i turn around to see what happening around us and i saw the guy from the car following us. he was around 40 years old. we get into the supermarket and for her suprise there were alot of people. she wanted to quit but i soothe her and told her that everything gonna be ok and she doesnt have to worry. we start to walk randomly around the market i let her to walk in front of me. i was behind like 7-8 steps from her. we went into corridor she start to lookh some books and me i used the situation to send her a msg. she bend over taking a book from the lowest raft. her ass facing in my side and other people who were checking books. i could see her butthole and her pussy and im sure few people notice her for a second. i went to her and i huged her. and again i noticed the guy from the car following us. we went in another corridor a little less busy than the books corridor. in this corridor there were only 2 girls talking to each other. again i made her bend over in front of the other girl and when she noticed her ass naked she told to the other girl. they were both looking at my gf butt while she was "fixing" her heels. she finished to fix her heels she got straight, pull down her dress to hide her ass and continued to walk. i heard the girls saying "what a bitch" i was close to them and i pass them. now being ready for something more bigger than the other times i thought of making her bend over in the main corridor where there are alot of people passing by. i thought where she could do it so i choosed in thr end of the corridor. i did as i thought and she again went to fix her heels exposing her butt in front of everyone in the corridor but this time "fixing" her heels took like 5seconds. by this our mission was done i told her lets go home and let her walk in front of me again. she went in clothing stores and while i was waiting her the guy from the car greet me and he start a conversation with me. saying that he saw almost everything what my girl did and he liked it. he said that i have a good and beautiful girl and if one day if we are for 3some we should call him. he gave me his number. he thanked me for the show and he left. we went home and we enjoyed our weekend.

i hope i will receive more dares here on the thread not just in pm
Old 05-29-2018, 03:59 PM   #49
Chukabana

from now i have kik : chukabana. feel free to contact me there
Old 06-04-2018, 07:23 AM   #50
Chukabana

Default Random "dare"

Last night at around 2am we couldn't sleep so I proposed her to go in the park which is 3mins walking. I told her to her black short dress and her red high heels and ofcourse no bra and panties. She agreed instantly and she went to put her dress quickly. We went in the park we sit on one bench next to a light I lift her skirt up and I bend her over my knees to give her spanks. I spanked her hard for maybe 10 times on each cheek
The sound that her butt was making because of the spanks in the middle of the parc was loud and we were under light and in front of our bench there's a way for passing by which is dark and we couldn't see if someone pass by. But we didn't care. I start to rub her pussy in that for few minutes and she get wet but the wettnes goes away quickly so I couldn't continue to rub her ( we forgot to take the lubricant) so we decided to walk around on the streets. We went for a maybe 15 min walk around and most of the time her skirt was lifted up. Exposing her butt and cunt. As we walked 3 cars passed us and 1 of them honked because I think he noticed that he was ass naked. She got shy and she went to hide in my arms, I soothed her and told her not to be afraid or ashamed because it's sexy what she is doing and ofcourse it's not dangerous if someone honks. That just mean that he likes what he sees.

That's how we did this random dare who came in my head out of nowhere.

I would like to get more public dares. So we could try them also.
kik: chukabana

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlfriend, humilation, outdoor dares, rules male, submisive