Old 10-28-2020, 08:47 PM   #1
casavadav

36/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in US

I am actively seeking a dom for online, chat-based training.

I had a dom some time ago online and it was amazing, but I got the feeling he didn't really have a lot fo experience....which is great!

I have a few limit:

Soft: scat, extreme pain, bizarre insertions, vomiting

Hard: anonymity, blood/physical damage, objectively unsafe practices.

I was sissified by my last dom, but I can conform to whatever my next dom needs me to be. I just need a master/dom in my life to help me get through some things. I have become unable to be sexually gratified without a dom.

I am experienced with anal and oral play, insertions, plugging, chastity, all manner of plugging and dildo play, light torture (hot sauce, ice etc), and of course, sissification.

I prefer to start with GetDare PMs, but then will happily transition to kik or discord for the right dom.

Hey all,
I have been out of the forum-thing for a long time and shit-posted my ad. Here is my do-over. Feel free to PM punishments for being an asshole on round 1.

1. Info about the person posting the add
Name-Cassy (Rhymes with "Lassie")
Age-36
Location-Midwest USA
Contact-I prefer PMs. After a few rounds, then maybe email, discord, skype, etc.
Likes-My sig has the pertinent information. Honestly, my list would be too long, best to ask or find out the fun way.
Orientation-Straight-Flex sub/slave.

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? No need for camera, I don't need to see you, nor you me. At least for now.
-Offline or online relationship? Online only...for the foreseeable future
-How willing must they be to commit? An online fling is fun, but serious work requires time and effort.
-What kind of likes should they have? I'm the sub, within my limits you get to like whatever you want.
-What are you planning to do with them? I am looking for my submissive release. See my profile. I am open to sexual and non-sexual commands and actions.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? Oh, this sounds like fun, never done that one before.
-Does time zone matter? Not really. Online-only means lots of text anyway.
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? I am totally accepting beginners.
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? Meeting is a lot-effort thing for me. I am not going to travel and even then...you could be my next door neighbor and I might not be interested.
-Should they have good grammar? I am not a grammar Na...Godwin's Law
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? No
-Do you want them to sign a contract? All my time has been verbal. I feel like contracts are more for IRL relationships. I am willing, however.
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list? No.

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? I have all the things, some used and some not. I am always tossing things out and getting new ones. I have fleshlights, all kinds of lubes, plugs, dildos, vibrators, kink stuff, and sounds. It's a long list. That's just sexual stuff though. I have all kinds of clothes, equipment, and a very well-stocked garage and shed for making whatever is needed.
-Are you willing to go on webcam? At this point, No.
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? Yes
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? Yes
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? Minimum of 5-hours/week....but daily availability will vary. Commands can span periods between chats.
-Can you do offline tasks as well? YES!
-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? Within my published limits, yes.

For additional/more/different information, see my profile page.

Sorry again for the shitpost, I look forward to PMing with you!

Cassy
Dislikes: pee, public, pics(no face)
Limits:scat, family, illegal, permanent, pics(face)
A thing I'd love to try once is: Public and cbt

My PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74523
And I ALWAYS acknowledge and confirm completed commands and dares.

Last edited by Butterfly; 10-29-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk