Old 05-29-2021, 10:59 PM   #1
i am derek

Default twins

Joan stood at the front door of her house watching as her two identical twin cousins Karen and Kim taking their bags out of the car and started to carry them into the house and up to their room where they would be living from now on.

Karen and Kim were one year older then Joan and were so identical it was very hard to tell them apart. They both stood 150 centimeters tall with strait red hair that came down to their shoulders. They both had slim body’s and B cup breasts and had a row of freckles across their noses and really the only way anyone could tell them apart was that Karen was wearing a baseball cap and Kim wasn’t.

Joan had been expecting Karen and Kim to be moving in to live with her and her mother for a few months now and had been corresponding with them every day telling them about herself, the town and her friends.

A week later and once settled in to their new home the three girls were in Joan’s bedroom watching TV and chatting about the end of school and the summer holidays that were starting in two weeks.
“Come on Joan; tell us more about your friends and the club?” Karen asked Joan as both of them sat cross legged on her bad waiting to hear another story about Joan’s friends in the club.

“Well let me think, there was the time we all went to the creek just out of town on my friends farm and all went skinny dipping while no one was around in the middle of the day then one of us thought for something fun and exciting we walked nude across the farm until we could see the road again then got dressed.” Replied Joan hoping that was the sort of story they wanted to hear.

“Wow” Kim said in an exited voice. “Can we meet your friends and we’ve herd so many cool stories about the club we were wondering if there’s a chance we can be in it?”

“Maybe, I would have to talk to the other members and if they all agree then I will see if I can get you two into the club soon Joan said as she called her friend on the phone and told her about her twin cousins wanting to join and chatted to her for a while.

Once Joan hung up the phone she Said to the twins “well, I talked to my friend and she thinks it’s a good idea to meet you and see if you want to join the club on the provider that the other members think you are club material so after school tomorrow you can come to our clubhouse and meet everyone because it’s one of our members birthday and the club has a tradition for a member on her birthday but whatever happens at the clubhouse is a club secret and you cannot tell anyone or you will be banned from the club for life. Understand.” Wondering what happens on someone’s birthday they both nodded their heads in agreement.

“What’s the birthday girl going to get for her birthday?” asked Kim as they all got up to go downstairs for dinner. “It’s a secret but its different for each member so just wait untill tomorrow and see, now let’s get something to eat” Joan replied to the twins.

The next day after school Joan met up with the twins at the school gates and they all walked down the road and through the park then into an old abandoned building site with a big iron fence around it and a small gate where they could see Joan’s friend and some other girls all standing at a wooden picnic table that had been placed outside a toilet block that was in the middle of the courtyard.

“Hello girls I’m Tammy” said one of the girls as she looked over Karen and Kim. “Wow twins, you to look so much alike I can’t tell the difference” said Tammy. “They are exactly alike in every way so Karen has the hat on” relied Joan as the other girls gathered around and looked at the twins then turning their attention to Tammy who started to talk and said “I suppose we should get our club business over with then you can get to know Karen and Kim better so come on out birthday girl.”

The group fell silent as they all looked at the toilet door as a small framed girl slowly emerged completely naked with a red shade of embarrassment in both her cheeks and stopped when she reached the table with her head lowered slightly so as not to look the others in the eye.

Both Karen and Kim had never seen a naked girl that looked so pretty, especially one out in the open just standing there not even trying to cover her shame and they both giggled slightly at the naked girls embarrassment and then composed themselves again.

Tammy started to talk to the naked girl as the others just stood there and listened “As we all know it’s the birthday girls special day today and the club has a tradition of making birthdays special and memorable so for today’s birthday celebrations we all decided that the birthday girl has to receive a birthday spanking in her birthday suit out in the open courtyard, how many spanks depends on how old you are so tell everyone your age please.”

“Sixteen years old” she replied as Tammy sat on the table patting her lap as if to tell her to climb up there for her spanking. With a sigh she soon complied and was soon in position over Tammy’s lap with her bum slightly raised ready to get her calibrations over with as soon as possible.

Karen whispered to Kim “I can’t believe this, are they really going to do this to her just because it’s her birthday? “

“It looks like they are” Kim replied as they both were fixated on the naked girls beautiful nude body then waited in anticipation for what comes next.

“”Ready girls, sixteen birthday spanks now keep count for me please” as she lowered her hand connecting to the girls white silky bum cheeks making a loud noise and as she let out a smack squeal as the others started to count ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR and so on until the now embarrassed naked girl had her sixteen spanks on her now red bum then as she got back up off Tammy’s lap.

She had one more surprise as they made her stand completely still with both hands on her head so as to leave her fully exposed to everyone as they all started to sing happy birthday to her then once her birthday task was over she walked back into the toilet block to get dressed again.

Once the birthday girl had returned fully dressed again Joan introduced Karen and Kim to everyone and they talked for a while before going back to their home.

That night while in Joan’s room watching TV and doing their homework the phone rang and Joan answered it and talked for a while in an exited voice then hung up. “That was Tammy on the phone and the girls in the club like you so if you like soon they want you to join if you’re interested?”

“Yes” Kin replied “we would love to hang out with your friends and be in the club.”

“Ok we will see about you being in the club soon but once you join there’s no backing out so you too have a think about it and let me know soon.”
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post:
Old 06-02-2021, 05:15 AM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

I hope the next chapter is soon

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 06-02-2021, 07:36 PM   #3
i am derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
I hope the next chapter is soon
Im writing it soon.
Old 07-09-2021, 04:35 AM   #4
i am derek

One week later.

It was Friday afternoon and Karen and Kim sat in their room doing homework and listening to music when Joan knocked on their room door and peeked her head around door to greet them. “Can I come in? I have good news for you two.”

“Come in Joan and tell us the good news.”
“It’s about the club Said Joan as she sat down on Karen’s bed then continued to say “The next meeting of the club is tomorrow at the old abandon building site where we went last week and you to have to make a decision by six o’clock tonight whether you want to join the club officially. Then I can call the other girls and let them know so they can get an initiation ceremony set up for each of you.”

“What initiation? Kim said in a curious voice, what sort of an initiation do they have in mind?”

“Well we all had to go through an initiation to join and each one will be humiliating and embarrassing but if you really want to join the club so much you will have to prove to the other girls that each of you will do anything by showing your loyalty to the club no matter how embarrassed you may feel during the initiation.” Joan replied as she sat there on the bed watching Karen and Kim possess what they were just told.

“Will we have to take our clothes off in front of them during the initiation like the girl had to do last week for her birthday? And what do you think they will make us do for our initiation?” Kim asked as she closed her homework book then sat up on her chair and waited for Joan to answer her.

“I’m guessing by sometime during the initiation you will lose your clothes and the other girls in the club are hoping you to will join so they can see what you to look like nude. It has been a discussion with them for the last week to see what a couple of red head twins look like nude and embarrassed, they even want the initiation to be something special for you to they went so far as to go online to the Getdare site and make a forum for ideas for each of you and from what I have seen they picked some good ideas for you to.”

“I need an answer soon and you ether join or have nothing to do with the club again, those are the rules now before you make a decision have you any more questions about the club?” Joan asked the two girls as they thought about what she had just said to them.
The following 2 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post:
Old 07-10-2021, 01:33 AM   #5
i am derek

Karen and Kim were both so excited about joining and they both knew joining meant having to do things humiliating and embarrassing for their initiations to prove they are worthy of joining the club and thought about things to ask Joan about the club and initiation.

I have a question Joan said Kim. “What sorts of things did they make you and the other members do for yours and their initiations?”

Well replied Joan “Members have strict rules about the club so what happens in the club stays in the club and we are not supposed to tell anyone about what happens in the initiations or what happens in the club and if anyone ever found out I said anything to you I would summoned to the clubhouse for a meeting with all the members and then be given a choice either be kicked out of the club for life stripped nude and made to find my way home embarrassed and naked or be punished severely with something that I would hate to do and have to stand in front of the entire club while they make humiliating and dirty suggestions on what my punishment should be until the majority of the members vote yes on my punishment.”
“Wow that’s some strict rules but I understand why they have them and I don’t expect you to tell us if you have to go through that replied Kim as she held Karen’s hand and they both looked at Joan to see what she had to say next.

“Look girls I’m pretty sure I can trust you to keep quiet and not say anything so I will answer your questions the best I can. Its different for each member so for my I initiation I had to do it in two parts because my initiation fell in the same week as a another members little brothers birthday so they made me go with them to a nearby park where they led me through some thick trees and bushes to a grassed area where the birthday boy and five of his friends were waiting and then they played some slow music on their phone and I had to do a slow sexy striptease for them until I was naked in front of them and when i was finished the birthday boy got to feel me up and I just had to stand there completely nude in full daylight until he finished touching me, that was so humiliating but I had to do it to join and looking back I think it was worth joining.”

“For my second part, for a full weekend both Saturday and Sunday I had to go straight to the clubhouse in the morning where they gave me a long white shirt that buttoned up down the front from the top of the collar all the way down to the bottom of the shirt and then made me take off all my clothes except my bra, shoes and socks and put on the shirt so I had nothing on down below and they added a rule where they had full control of how many buttons I should have done up or undone. For most of the weekend I stayed at the clubhouse mostly unbuttoned completely but sometimes they decided to do something like go for a walk somewhere that did not have people around and I had to go with them and I would start with all my buttons done up but usually ended up with my pussy exposed somewhere along the walk and at the end of my initiation they took me for one last walk and when we got almost back to the clubhouse, I think it was about one hundred meters away they looked around to see if there was anyone around and when they realized it was safe they ordered me to completely unbutton my shirt and give it to them leaving me red, embarrassed and only dressed in shoes, socks and a bra out in the open for anyone that happened to walk or drive past to have a free showing of an almost naked girl and with a hard slap on my exposed bum to get me moving I had to run back to the clubhouse before I got seen.”

“That’s some initiation” both the twins said as they looked at each other and then back to Joan in amazement at what they had just herd. “Do you think we will have to do something like that for our initiation? It’s extreme and a little scary but if you could do something like that I think we could to” Kim replied with Karen nodding in agreement.

“You might get something like that or maybe it might be easier or it could be worse like a couple of other girls have had to do for their initiation, it will just depend on your attitude whether the girls get you to do something hard or just do something easy but from how they have been talking they really want something fun to do with you too and being twin identical read heads you are a novelty to them and if you do decide to go through with the initiations i think you should know that i have overheard them talking a little about the initiation and think I should warn you at one stage even though you too are strait you will have to do some lesbian acts like service mine and there pussies with your tong whenever one of them tells you to. How do you feel about that?” Joan asked

“They both turned away from Joan then whispered to each other about the question Joan had just asked them for a few seconds and then Karen turned back so as to reply to Joan “if that’s what they want we will at least try doing it even though it will be something we may not like at all but if it will get us to join then we can tolerate it. Have you licked a pussy before and what do you think it will taste like?

“Yes I have” Joan said. “Being strait you won’t like the feeling of being made to put your tong in someone’s pussy just to entertain other people while they watch you but if you feel to groused out then close your eyes and think of something you really like to get your mind off it until you have finished your task, oh and it tastes nice once you have done it and gotten used to the taste.”

“Thanks for letting us know” Karen said. “And at least now we know now and it won’t be as much as a shock when it happens to us and we will take your advice and keep thinking of things we like if it gets too bad. I think we can both handle being made to try something like that after all it’s only for our initiation.”

“That’s good you are willing to do your best and I will be with you for whatever happens at your initiation but I can’t interfere with anything you have to do just give you encouragement and moral support. Oh and there’s one other thing that I overheard about the initiation, because they are curious about you too and they may never get another chance to have twin sisters initiated together so they are thinking of making you too strip naked some place of their choice and sixty nine each other while they watch you too embarrass yourselves with some light incest for their entertainment.”

“Yuck, she’s my sister and that will be so humiliating to have to do especially in front of people. I hope they think of something else and don’t make us do something like that but if they make us I suppose we can close our eyes and think we are doing it to one of the other girls until it’s over and no one would know we even tried something like that except for the others in the club.” Kim replied as her cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink from embarrassment as both girls turned to each other and thought about the things they had been told.

“It’s nearly six o’clock. Should I call up one of the girls and let them know if you still want to join or not so they can start organizing your initiations?” Joan asked as she held her mobile phone in her hand. Looking at each other one last time they both nodded their heads in agreement and watched Joan dial a number on her mobile and started to talk, “they both agreed and they are ready and wanting to get it over with so they will be full members.”

After talking for around ten minutes Joan hung up and said to Karen and Kim “OK girls we will meet tomorrow morning at the clubhouse to start the initiation. I have been told that for most of the initiation you to will be doing it separately but the one that is not doing their initiation at the time will be there to observe what is happening to her sister and there are some rules for the initiation as well.”

“Rule one, seeing there’s two of you, the initiation will be stretched over two week so you will both have plenty of time to prove to the club how much you both want to join and show us how much you too are prepared to prove to the club that you are willing to do as you are told no matter the situation.”

“Rule two, once you complete your initiation and the girls have been satisfied that you did the best you could without quitting and become a full member you will follow all club rules which will be explained after you pass.”
Old 07-13-2021, 01:41 AM   #6
i am derek

THE NEXT MORNING

Karen, Joan and Kim had been up at seven o’clock getting ready for their big day still nervous and a little scared about what they would be doing for their initiation and to make things worse Joan had been on the phone to another club member who was on loud speaker so as Karen and Kim could hear their rules were for today.

Rule one, you both have one last chance to pull out of the initiation after you hear the next rules but if you decide to turn up at the clubhouse there will be no backing out no matter what because if you do then we will make your life a misery for a long time for wasting our time.

Rule two; there will be some nudity and exhibitionism in the initiation.

Rule three; there will be some sex involved.

Rule four, the first session each will be preformed separately. Kim will be taken somewhere for the main initiation while the Karen will spend the initiation at the clubhouse naked and doing housework as a maid or anything else the members ask you to do then the next day Karen will do her main initiation and Kim will be naked at the clubhouse.

Rule five, seeing Kim is doing her initiation first under no circumstances will Kim discuss any part of her main initiation with Karen until Karen finishes her initiation no matter how bad it was so as to keep it a surprise for her.

Rule six, for the next two weeks of the initiation you will you will refer to all the members as Miss unless the ask you to call them something else.

Rule seven, nothing will happen where your family or people you know can see you but you will both be embarrassed and humiliated and you may even feel ashamed at the end of the initiation.

“Now you girls have heard the rules have a think about then and if you are still determined yo join then I will see you later this morning.” Said the girl on the other end of the phone ten she hung up leaving Kim and Karen to think about if they still wanted to join the club then both deciding that no matter what they had thrown at them they were determined to show them that they were worthy of joining the club.

Karen, Kim and Joan arrived early at the clubhouse at the abandoned building and as they climbed through the hole in the fence they could see the other girls waiting around a big wooden table and chairs with a black bag sitting on top of the table. When they got closer the other girls circled Karen and Kim while Joan sat on the chair to watch how the proceedings would go.
The following 5 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post:
Old 08-03-2021, 07:22 PM   #7
litrob2000
Baby Member

Default litrob2000

Great story so far. PLEASE write more...
litrob2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 01:49 AM   #8
i am derek

“Ok girls it’s time for one of you to do their initiation and it’s your last chance to back out if you want to or if you are willing to go through with the initiation and show us how bad you want to join by embarrassing yourself then Joan will flip a coin to see who dose their initiation first and the other girl will do theirs tomorrow.”

Both Karen and Kim looked over at each other and then nodded in agreement at the other girls then Joan pulled out a coin and got it ready to flip. “Heads or tails Karen?”

“Heads” Karen said as Joan flipped the coin letting it fall to the ground in front of Karen and Kim as they watched it bounce on the ground and finally it came to a stop landing on tails. “It looks like Kim is the lucky girl to be initiated first.” Joan said as she watched one of the other girls take Kim by the hand and pull her over to the bag that was sitting on the table while another girl took Karen away from the area so as not to give her any idea of her own initiation fate the following day.

Most of the girls walked away in the direction of the club room where the other girl had taken Karen to keep her company and have some fun while keeping her busy for the morning until Kim’s initiation was finished and she had come back to the club room leaving Kim with Joan and two other girls with Kim.

They inspected what Kim was wearing for her initiation.

Because it was a warm day she was wearing her blue denim shorts that had a zip and a button in the front that was held up by a belt that ran around the top of them. She also had on a blue t-shirt she had tucked into the top of her shorts as well as black ankle socks and a pair of white adidas shoes with three black stripes on them.

“What color bra and panties do you have on? Joan asked while looking at Kim.

Thinking to herself that they were going to try and embarrass her little to start off the initiation with some questions she decided to go along with it and answer anything they wanted to ask. “I have my black bra on and a pair of cotton panties that are blue.”

One of the girls reached into the bag and pulled out a strip of bandage and proceeded to blindfold Kim so she was completely in the dark and not being able to see anything. “This is so you do not know where you will be going until you get there and we are doing this because we promised we would not let you do anything around your friends or people you know so we have some of our own friends that have never met you and places to go where no one knows you said he girl that blindfolded her.

Kim was not sure of what was going to happen in her initiation and she wanted to ask but she had promised to go through with it so she kept quiet and said to herself that whatever happens she would prove to them that she was strong enough to do whatever they thought up but also thinking about how nervous she really was about her initiation.

“Put your hands behind your back Kim” Joan said to her as Kim complied then she could feel something cold on her wrists and she could hear a couple of clicks as she realized that Joan had put some handcuffs on her restricting her arm movements.

About five minutes later Kim could hear a car pulling up just outside the fence and a car horn sound. “That’s our ride Kim.” Joan said as they took Kim by both arms and led her away to the car. Kim stood by the car and she could hear the other girls as they talked to the two female occupants of the car.

“So this is the girl you have been talking about , she will do just fine and it’s not every day we can find a girl that will humiliate herself like this so we will make the most of it while we have her.

Kim could hear the boot open and one of the girls told her to climb in and they shut the boot leaving Kim to think “they must be going to leave me in here instead of me sitting in the car. Kim heard the car start up and she could feel the car going through the pot holes in the road.

It seemed like hours as Kim lay in the boot giving her plenty of time to think about what she would have to do then finally the car came to a stop and she could hear Joan and the other girls get out of the car and stand near the boot talking as she hoped that they would let her out soon and she could finaly see where she was.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:42 PM   #9
i am derek

About five minutes later the boot opened and Kim could feel hands being put around her shoulders as she was pulled out of the car boot and made to stand up next to the car as her blindfold was removed to let her see where she was.

As Kim looked around nervously she didn’t recognize where she was but she could see that she was not alone. Surrounding her was seven girls dressed in school uniforms that she had recognized from visitors that played a netball game at her school last year. The school was from four towns away from where I lived but far enough away so no one from my town or me knew them.

“So you were serious about this slut then” one of the girls said to Joan as she looked over at Kim’s red face as she knew soothing was going to happen to her soon but she didn’t know what.

“Do you know where you are Kim?” Looking around Kim could see that she was standing out the front of a large house just on the edge of a town with what sounded like a party coming from within. “I don’t know where I am” Kim said then the other girl started to talk again. “You’re the special guest at my party today so let’s go inside but before we do I think w should get you dressed for the party now stand completely still or you will be punished later in a way that you will never live down.

Kim looked around to see that the nearest house on the street was down the road about fifty meters with no lights on. She knew the other girl was serious so she just had to stand there behind the car standing on the street and waited to see what would happen next but she already had a bit of an idea that she would have to embarrass herself at the party.

The girl took hold of Kim’s shoes and took them off followed by Kim’s socks then dropped them into the car boot. Next she undid Kim’s shorts and slid them down her legs and over her feet placing them in the boot with Kim’s shoes and socks. “Ok Joan take off her handcuffs so she can take off her t-shirt and bra and put them in the boot please.” Joan undid the handcuffs and Kim removed her top and bra leaving her standing out in the street in daylight dressed only in a pair of blue cotton panties hoping no car or person went by and seen her almost naked body.

Looking over Kim’s embarrassed situation the girl put a grin on her face then closed the car boot so as Kim couldn’t get to her clothes and told her to walk with them into the house to get the entertainment started.

(I will be taking a break from this story for a while due to writers block and to work on a different story I’m writing but you’re welcome to give me suggestions and ideas via pm's for this story for when I come back to it later on.)
Old 10-16-2021, 08:19 PM   #10
i am derek

As Kim escorted by the other girls walked through the front door and into the lounge room she couldn’t control her humiliation and embarrassment as her red face let some tears run down it as she stopped and composed herself for a few seconds as she looked around the room to see another six girls around her age dressed in cheerleader outfits and looking at her small tits exposed for all of them to see.

“Are you sure you still want to go through with this or quit now and loose our respect as well as not join our club?” Joan asked giving her a way out if she couldn’t go through with it.

“I think I will be right to keep going” replied Kim as she wiped the tears from her cheek and stood there waiting to see what would happen next.
Pointing to the wooden coffee table in the center of the room Joan ordered Kim to walk over to it and stand up on it then place both hands on her head so as to stop her covering up and giving full access if the other girls wanted to feel her up which they soon did.

Between dancing and drinking Kim’s body had strangers’ hands fondling her tits and legs then occasionally her panties would be pulled down to her knees for a while exposing her light red patch of pubic hair then pulled back up when the girls thought Kim was getting too humiliated so as to keep her embarrassed but not push her too far just yet.

After around an hour Joan noticed that Kim had started to settle In and was getting used to having her pussy exposed and the crude comments and cheers that the girls were chanting when it happened wasn’t phasing her much as she just stood there looking like she wanted to sit down from the excessive standing and even got a smile on her face after a while.
Joan looked around the room at the cheerleaders dancing and having a drink then in a loud voice said to hem “ok girls that was fun exposing her and she’s looking like her legs are starting to hurt so let’s find something else for our guest to entertain us with, any suggestions.”

“I know” one of the cheerleaders said in an exited voice. “Seeing Kim’s looking tired from standing there let’s try out the chair we especially made last night just for our guest while we think up more activity’s for her.” The girls all agreed and told Kim that she could get down from the coffee table and remove her panties so she was completely nude.

While Kim did what she was asked another of the girls left the room and returned a few minutes later with a three legged stool and what looked like a large dildo almost six inches long and two inches thick and placed it on the floor in front of Kim. She couldn’t believe that they wanted her to sit on such a thing for their amusement but new she didn’t have much of a choice so she closed her eyes and started to squat over the dildo but was soon stopped before she could sit on it.

“Not quite yet Kim, we want to see you take it all and have your bum cheeks sitting on the actual stool so we will lube it up for you” Joan said to her.
“Let’s grease it up for her” as one of the cheerleaders got a squeeze bottle from her bag and smear a mixture of cooking oil and honey all over the dildo then told Kim she could sit on it.

The tip of the dildo pierced her pussy and with a little help from the other girls pushing down on her shoulders and after five minutes she slowly pushed it all the way up so she say on the stool and for another humiliation one of them pulled her legs apart and took pictures on her phone of her. Kim was a little sore and uncomfortable with her pussy filled with dildo, oil and honey and all she could do was sit there and be on display in this humiliating position as the other girls discussed what to do next.

“Hey I’ve got a good idea, I’m feeling really Honey watching her have fun on her special chair so we should get on with the final part of the initiation.” One girl said as they lifted Kim off the dildo chair to her relief thinking to herself just one more task to do and it’s over.

“Ok your almost there, here is the next part of your initiation. You have to spend a while on your hands and knees crawling from one pussy to another licking every pussy in the house until each girl tells you to stop and if for some reason they are having too much fun and don’t tell you to stop one of the other girls can tell you to stop. While crawling around you must have this sharpie pushed up your ass as far as it can go.”Joan laughed as she handed her the sharpie and with some lubrication they all spat on the sharpie end and watched her slide it inside her until only one inch was poking out and for the next hour as she crawled around licking pussy’s until all the girls had gotten off on her tong.

“I did it even though I hate the taste and in glad it’s over” said Kim thinking she passed all the initiation tests.

“Well done Kim, you passed this bit of the initiation but threes more to come before you are in the club now follow me” Joan said as she pointed towards the front door and told Kim to follow her back to the car but as Kim reached for her panties to save some dignity Joan reached down and grabbed them before Kim could get them and threw them to the other girls then explained to Kim “you don’t need your panties for your next part of your initiation so I have given them to the girls as a souvenir to remind them of the fun they had watching you perform today.”

“Please, it’s still daylight out there and someone might see me nude” replied Kim as she stood there completely nude looking at the front door of the house.

Joan looked at Kim’s nervous body and said to her “well you’ve come this far so you might as well keep going so the sooner you leave the house and run to the car nude the sooner you will be out of sight of everyone.”
Kim composed herself and opened the front door and poked her head out to see who was around and once a couple of cars had passed and it looked clear Kim sprinted to the car and sat in the back seat trying to stay out of view of anything outside but it was a lost cause trying to hide herself but to her delight two of the other girls climbed in the back seat each side of her leaving her in the middle almost out of view from the side windows but viewing from the front she was partly exposed then Joan and another girl climbed into the front seats and Joan drone off down the road and out of sight of the house.
The thought of being fully naked in a car driving down a road in daylight made Kim’s body betray her and the juices between her legs mixed with the oil and honey was starting to run down on to the seat and she hoped none of the other girls would notice.

Half way back to the club house One of the girls said to Joan “It’s almost time we had something to eat and I’m really hungry, what do you say we pull over at the chicken place up the road and use their drive through , I could really go for some chicken at the moment.”

“That’s a good idea, I’m hungry to and I’m sure Kim wants to show off her voyeurism skills as we go through and make some drive through attendant’s day at work the best day he or she has had for a while.” Replied Joan as Kim put both hands over her face in humiliation of what she just heard from Joan.
“I know its part of the initiation but that’s going to be so humiliating but if that’s what you want me to do then ok but please make it a quick trip through the drive through.”

Joan thought about what Kim had just said and replied in a cheeky voice “we will make it a quick trip through and just order our food and go but seeing you want to ask for a quick trip I am going to pull over on the side of the road and once there’s no cars coming you will change places and sit in the front passenger seat so the attendant gets a full on look at you naked.”,

Kim nodded her head in disbelief at her full body on display but no one would know her here so once the car stopped she exited the car and climbed into the front seat letting the girls see her pussy hair matted in her juices, oil and honey then they drove off again passing two cars in the opposite direction that Kim was positive they saw her tits out on display as they went past then they came to the chicken place and drove through the empty drive through to Kim’s relief knowing that only the attendant would see her nude and it would be a quick trip through.

Just before the car came up to the attendant Joan looked over at Kim sitting there quiet and shaking a little in anticipation of her first nude drive through Joan told Kim she must spread her legs a little so as to show off her pussy more then with no hesitation Kim spread her legs and they stopped at the attendant to collect their order. The attendant was a petite girl around eighteen and as she handed Joan the food she glanced at Kim.

“OMG’ the attendant said as she glanced at the nude Kim sitting there with her legs spread. “Is this some sort of sorority initiation or something?”

Laughing Joan replied to the girl “yes something like that, do you like what you see?

“Yes it looks fun for you but not her though, I bet she’s got a nice bum on her to and seeing she’s getting initiated can she show her bum to me? Joan gave Kim a light slap on her tit and told her to roll over on her side so her bum was on display giving the attendant a nice view then they pulled out of the drive through and back on the road again.

“You did well with your initiation and you’re in the club and the only thing you need to do now is when we pull up down the road near some trees is get out of the car and get your clothes out of the boot and put them on behind the trees then get back into the back seat of the car again and they drove drove back to the club house. I think you did well now lets see how your sister goes with hers tomorrow.

Last edited by i am derek; 10-16-2021 at 08:46 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk