Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-03-2020, 04:58 PM   #1
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Default Weight gain punishment

My online master wishes to punish me for gaining a stone in weight through lockdown by doing nothing but eating chocolate and touching myself. He told me i need to post here to request punishments and bar limits perform all so i can me made to feel like the stinky garbage pig I am.

Full reports will be provided on here

I am a chubby 25F blonde with blue eyes and greedy.

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 05:26 PM   #2
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Anybody want to use this little piggy?

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Old 07-03-2020, 05:57 PM   #3
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Hi

Well for the beginning you can do ten pushups.
Say "oink" after every

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:02 PM   #4
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Hi

Well for the beginning you can do ten pushups.
Say "oink" after every
Love this.
What a suitable dare for a dirty little pig.
I got down on the ground and did 8 push ups but i couldnt manage ten.
I oinked loudly every time.
There was a mirror in front of me so i could see my big swinging pig boobs as i went down and up.
Thank u for humilating me!!

The following user says Thank You to Annabellyucky for this post:
Old 07-03-2020, 06:21 PM   #5
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Anybody else want to use this fat little hog???

Old 07-04-2020, 07:21 AM   #6
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

You should do my edgy workout task in my signature this is something you could just do once or you could do it everyday

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:26 AM   #7
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

One of your daily meals will consist of vegetables only, eaten out of a bowl on the floor, with you naked on hands on feet.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:31 AM   #8
Jfreeman1999

You wanted a punishment, so you're not going to enjoy it. Go out for a run in your underwear. You can find a secluded place to do this, or do it at night if you don't want to be seen. The run should last at least 20 minutes.

If you're not fit enough to run for this long then take off your underwear and spend an extra hour outside completely naked.

Additionally, you must take up a Vegan diet for the next three days.

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 02:48 PM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
My online master wishes to punish me for gaining a stone in weight through lockdown by doing nothing but eating chocolate and touching myself. He told me i need to post here to request punishments and bar limits perform all so i can me made to feel like the stinky garbage pig I am.

Full reports will be provided on here

I am a chubby 25F blonde with blue eyes and greedy.
Ok, you should oink at least 3 times per paragraph in every post you make, totaling (at the absolute minimum) to 9 oinks!

You should also listen to this file:

http://bit.ly/email-slave

Before you listen to it, hand write the following mods in a sheet of paper and listen to the file:
  1. I will be hypnotized by Magnetic only.
  2. I will be hypnotized 3 times only.
  3. The first, he will send me a hypno file dealing with my diet control.
  4. The second and third, he will send me a hypno file dealing with my exercise.
  5. After the 3 hypnosis are received, this whole hypnosis will fade from your mind.
So, every time you are given a post hypnotic suggestion (a statement in the hypnosis file that is intended to have effects that last until after the hypnosis has finished), remember this sheet of paper and how everything written on it takes priority over everything said in the hypnosis file.

If you go through this with the approval and knowledge of your Master, he will learn one or two things about hypnosis to use on you!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 02:25 PM   #10
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
One of your daily meals will consist of vegetables only, eaten out of a bowl on the floor, with you naked on hands on feet.

Thank you for this dare.
I have every day for my lunch had chopped up vegetables out of a bowl on the floor like the pig that i am.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:26 PM   #11
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Ok, you should oink at least 3 times per paragraph in every post you make, totaling (at the absolute minimum) to 9 oinks!

You should also listen to this file:

http://bit.ly/email-slave

Before you listen to it, hand write the following mods in a sheet of paper and listen to the file:
  1. I will be hypnotized by Magnetic only.
  2. I will be hypnotized 3 times only.
  3. The first, he will send me a hypno file dealing with my diet control.
  4. The second and third, he will send me a hypno file dealing with my exercise.
  5. After the 3 hypnosis are received, this whole hypnosis will fade from your mind.
So, every time you are given a post hypnotic suggestion (a statement in the hypnosis file that is intended to have effects that last until after the hypnosis has finished), remember this sheet of paper and how everything written on it takes priority over everything said in the hypnosis file.

If you go through this with the approval and knowledge of your Master, he will learn one or two things about hypnosis to use on you!

Thank you i have oinked as requested like a good little piggy.
My master is looking into.the hynosis but has not yet granted his approval.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:30 PM   #12
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfreeman1999 View Post
You wanted a punishment, so you're not going to enjoy it. Go out for a run in your underwear. You can find a secluded place to do this, or do it at night if you don't want to be seen. The run should last at least 20 minutes.

If you're not fit enough to run for this long then take off your underwear and spend an extra hour outside completely naked.

Additionally, you must take up a Vegan diet for the next three days.
Sorry this is way too public for me.
However what i did do was go for a run for 20 mins but halfway through i found a secluded spot and took off my underwear. I then had to carry this for the remainder of the run back which was very humilating.

I started the vegan diet today. This is extremely hard for ne. I am starving and craving meat and rubbish.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:42 PM   #13
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
This Dare/Challenge is a kinky workout for the ladies (When I make the male version I will link it here)

You are going to start out by getting naked and edging 3 times to warm yourself up
Now melt 3 ice cubes in your pussy and one on each nippie to cool you back down
Edge again
Now apply toothpaste on your nipples, clit, and pussy lips
You are also going to apply clothespins or clamps to each nipple, your clit and 3 on each pussy lip
Now your going to start your work out infront of a mirror if possible
25 Jumping Jacks
15 Push-ups
15 Sit-ups
If any of the clothespins or clamps fall off keep count and re apply it
How many clamps fell off? That is your X
Take the clamps off when done work out by slapping them off (can open to remove but every 3 adds another edge to your X)

Now you must edge X+2 so if none fell you need to do 2

Now I’m betting your looking to cum well we have some choices either you can roll a dice or you must wait 12 hours before you can have your orgasm

Dice Roll (Includes hidden public)
1-Edge 1 time and you can cum in front of an open window with the lights off
2-Get dressed go find somewhere hidden (even a public washroom) get naked or expose your tits and pussy and cum any way you like
3-Lucky edge 2 more times and cum where you are
4-Edge one time cum but you can’t stop playing with yourself for X minutes after (let us know if you cum more then once)
5-Go to your front door naked open it with the light on and edge (if too public do #4)
6-You can cum right after you do the workout again

Add ons
if you are looking for humiliation write fun bags on your tits, cum dump right above your pussy and anything else you might like on your stomach

For added pain twist each clamp 90 degrees and hold for 30 seconds between each workout

If you want to take pictures of yourself and either keep them for yourself or post them in a kink talk album if your into showing yourself off

I hope everyone enjoys this task/dare I look forward to reading peoples reports
I have completed this dare.
I started by edging three times. I was excited to do the dare. I wrote fun bags on my big tits and cum dump right above my pussy as i deserved to be humilated.

I then melted the ice in my pussy and nipples. Im very sensitive so found this hard. I edged again then applied the toothpaste all over my nipples clit and pussy lips. I then applied the clothespins.

Standing in front of the mirror i began my exercises watching all my piggy weight moving around and seeing the humilating writing had me very horny. I was very breathless. Luckily only one pin fell off but it was through the push ups so i had to start again.

I finally finished and was a sweaty mess. I slapped off the pins.

I was so sweaty and breathing heavily as i then edged. I couldnt wait twelve hours so i got out my dice. I rolled a one so stood in front of the window with the lights off and tubbed myself until i came. I dont think anybody saw me which is good as i say i looked extremely hilarious standing there rubbing myself covered in sweat and with fun bags clearly displayed on my fat exposed tits and cum dump.smeared above my pussy and below my piggy tummy.

This was a great dare and so humiliating. I hope my report has pleased you.

Old 07-05-2020, 03:11 PM   #14
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Have some free time if anybody is available to huniliate this dirty fat pig?

Old 07-05-2020, 03:41 PM   #15
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
I have completed this dare.
I started by edging three times. I was excited to do the dare. I wrote fun bags on my big tits and cum dump right above my pussy as i deserved to be humilated.

I then melted the ice in my pussy and nipples. Im very sensitive so found this hard. I edged again then applied the toothpaste all over my nipples clit and pussy lips. I then applied the clothespins.

Standing in front of the mirror i began my exercises watching all my piggy weight moving around and seeing the humilating writing had me very horny. I was very breathless. Luckily only one pin fell off but it was through the push ups so i had to start again.

I finally finished and was a sweaty mess. I slapped off the pins.

I was so sweaty and breathing heavily as i then edged. I couldnt wait twelve hours so i got out my dice. I rolled a one so stood in front of the window with the lights off and tubbed myself until i came. I dont think anybody saw me which is good as i say i looked extremely hilarious standing there rubbing myself covered in sweat and with fun bags clearly displayed on my fat exposed tits and cum dump.smeared above my pussy and below my piggy tummy.

This was a great dare and so humiliating. I hope my report has pleased you.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed it

Is it something you might do again as part of a workout routine??

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to just.for.fun01 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk