Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-06-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
Alextrande

Female Can I have some ideas? In a bus right now

Hi!
I've been slacking with my slave duties (such as stretching my limits until they break and not satisfying myself enough) so basically, I need dares to help me feel like a real slave. If you have any ideas I could do before going to bed or even in this bus, I would be very happy! I can give full reports as needed. Thank you for reading <3
Likes: hidden public, food/weight related, pushing limits.
Weak limits: public, scat, piss, pain, cleaning toilets.
HARD limits: blood, visible, photos audio and such, involving others.
Toys(at home, I dont carry them around): two dildos (one with suction up), two vibrators, handcuffs.
Alextrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:22 PM   #2
bee9
getDare Succubus

Ok, Finland. Lots of clothes, but probably a warm bus and generally warm indoors.
Let's see.

First task -- wear nothing under your top layer clothes, but make sure you are warm and look 100% normal.

Second task -- get in touch with me for the forced weight control discussion.

Third task -- each time you go outside take two clothespins - when you to pee in a public toilet - pin your nipples first.

Forth task -- ride you suction cup dildo before night until you edge, do not cum and sleep cuffed.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:49 PM   #3
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Ok, Finland. Lots of clothes, but probably a warm bus and generally warm indoors.
Let's see.

First task -- wear nothing under your top layer clothes, but make sure you are warm and look 100% normal.

Second task -- get in touch with me for the forced weight control discussion.

Third task -- each time you go outside take two clothespins - when you to pee in a public toilet - pin your nipples first.

Forth task -- ride you suction cup dildo before night until you edge, do not cum and sleep cuffed.
First task: Will do, sir. I got home twenty minutes ago and IMMEDIATELY took off my undies and bra, so now I just have my shirt, college pants and shoes on.

Second task: I'll pm you, sir.

Third task: Yes sir! I'll try this out tomorrow since I work in a place with public bathrooms

And fourth but not least task: Im starting it in few minutes, sir. And yes, sir!

Thank you sir for taking the time to message this bitch <3 feel free to add something else too
Old 12-06-2018, 07:06 PM   #4
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post

Just did this and IM SO DESPERATE. May I PLEEAAASEEE cum before going to sleep?
If no, I still want to thank you for the task and I'll cuff myself in ten minutes
Old 12-08-2018, 11:09 PM   #5
Phoenix713

Next time that you need to piss, hold it for as long as you can. Make sure you keep track of how long you make it (bonus points if you're in public holding it). When you do go, no using a toilet unless there are literally no other options. PM me for what to do with the amount of time you were able to hold it.
Anything not listed is up for debate and I'll probably try it

32/pan/m/slave

Kik: lockedup1990
Phoenix713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #6
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix713 View Post
Next time that you need to piss, hold it for as long as you can. Make sure you keep track of how long you make it (bonus points if you're in public holding it). When you do go, no using a toilet unless there are literally no other options. PM me for what to do with the amount of time you were able to hold it.
Hi sir! Just send you a PM
Old 12-11-2018, 05:17 PM   #7
beof95
Distinguished Member

next time you use a toilet in public first lick the seat clean, the use it, then clean it again
do this on all fours while naked

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:50 AM   #8
VauxHall

Drink a substantial amount of water, make sure you are wearing a fairly short skirt, and some thin white cotton knickers.

Go out and about in a public place, such as a shopping mall, when you really need to use the bathroom, you are to find a men's bathroom, assuming it has individual urinals, you are to go to one, lift up your skirt, straddle the urinal, and lower your pissy down as close as you can to the urinal. You must then piss through the thin white panties you are wearing and into the urinal.

When you have finished your pee, you may leave and carry on your day as normal.

Send me a report of how the dare went and post it on here.

Once you are back at home you may edge for 30 mins, then you may kik me to ask if you can cum. If your report is positive, I may allow you to cum as a reward.
VauxHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:26 AM   #9
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by VauxHall View Post
Drink a substantial amount of water, make sure you are wearing a fairly short skirt, and some thin white cotton knickers.

Go out and about in a public place, such as a shopping mall, when you really need to use the bathroom, you are to find a men's bathroom, assuming it has individual urinals, you are to go to one, lift up your skirt, straddle the urinal, and lower your pissy down as close as you can to the urinal. You must then piss through the thin white panties you are wearing and into the urinal.

When you have finished your pee, you may leave and carry on your day as normal.

Send me a report of how the dare went and post it on here.

Once you are back at home you may edge for 30 mins, then you may kik me to ask if you can cum. If your report is positive, I may allow you to cum as a reward.
I live in a small town (where first of sll this would be a social suicide) and we dont have a shopping mall. The closest mall is 3 hours away
Old 12-13-2018, 05:30 AM   #10
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
next time you use a toilet in public first lick the seat clean, the use it, then clean it again
do this on all fours while naked
Just did this and holy shit it was awful. The seat didnt really taste like anything, but still tasted awful. I almost gagged after the first lick... Thank you for taking the time to reply to me :3
Old 12-13-2018, 06:21 AM   #11
Master4074
Account Banned

Hmmm. Sleep nude and cuffed for 2 nights. For tomorrow and the next day. When you're at home, see if you can keep the vibe in you or on your pussy at all times. Can't cum though

Here's a little thing about me if you wanted to know:

9/26/19
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Degrader
99% Master/Mistress
98% Dominant
97% Brat tamer
96% Owner
96% Daddy/Mommy
83% Primal (Hunter)
75% Sadist
69% Rigger
60% Exhibitionist
59% Switch
58% Experimentalist
57% Voyeur

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Master4074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:28 AM   #12
monkey-slave

Some people need a reality check, the original poster probably didn’t want ideas that are social suicide and could get you arrested.

The idea with the pegs is a good one though and I’m going to nick that, lol
monkey-slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, humiliation, slave, use me