Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-20-2017, 07:46 AM   #1
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default No Limits - A Tv game show story

This is my first attempt at writing a story. Its a mixture of a dream that I had and a fantasy that I have. So hope other can enjoy it.

Its based on 4 friends, of varying levels of friendship, James (me), Jennifer (Scouseslut- yes she knows), Sasha and Neil who are trying to get onto a TV gameshow called 'No Limits'. This is the story of them auditioning and them hopefully, if they get chosen, of their path through the game.

I do have plans for this, and if you'd like to have a character based on you later in the story, PM me and we can chat about it.

I've wrote the first 2 chapters, but have already set out the plans for the next couple.

Any feedback will be fantastic.

James
Old 03-20-2017, 07:50 AM   #2
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 1: Game Audition – build up

James, Jen and Sasha had seen an advert online for a new game show called ‘No Limits’, all about completing dares in competition with another team, the winners getting £4,000 and got the chance to compete in the next show. There was to be an audition next week and Sasha decided they should sign up.

“You really want to do this? I’m not so sure, I don’t mind doing dares in our little group, but on TV, in front of other people, I don’t know.” Jen said.

“Jen, it’ll be fun, lets at least go to the audition, that’ll just be us, and another group, have a bit of fun, maybe make some new friends and who knows. What do you think James?”

“Ye it could be fun. But it says its groups of 4 needed, who we going to ask?"

Jen and Sasha both looked at each other, and almost simultaneously said the same name, ‘Neil?’. Neil is their personal trainer, James didn’t go the gym very often, but Sasha and Jen went all the time. Neil was in great shape, 6ft5 tall, massive arms, could be a body builder he was so toned, Sasha always said she loves it when he holds her body in position to help her stretching in the gym. She knew he was gay, in fact they knew his boyfriend, he also worked out in the gym but didn’t have the same ripped physique as Neil.

“Do you really think he’d be interested?” James asked

“YES, absolutely!” Jen proclaimed

“Did you not hear about how he’s been on tv before? He was on a naked dating show, where his naked body was compared to 4 others and another guy chose who he wanted to take on a date based solely on his body. He’s also done some life modelling for my friends at collage and he’s done a few gigs as a male stripper, he did my cousins 18th birthday, thankfully he didn’t see me until after he was naked.”

“If you’re that confident he’ll do it Sasha, ask him.” James said.

Sasha called him and sent him a photo of the advert, and he agreed.

Jen phoned up to register them on the audition day. All they wanted to know was the 4 player’s names, and that they would be willing to do anything, or if they had anything they wouldn’t do. Jen didn’t even ask the others, she just told the producer that they would be up for anything as long as it was fun. The producer gave them a time slot of 11:30 on Wednesday the following week, and gave her the directions. Jen was told that they should arrive at least 30 minutes before their audition to complete the relevant paperwork. The producer told her they should bring a change of clothes, because not only is it an audition to be on the show but they would be testing some of the tasks as part of the audition. Jen agreed everything and hung up the phone.

“Right, we are booked in, 11:30 on Wednesday. Oh and we all need to take a spare change of clothing with us, they want us testing the games as part of the audition. I’m so excited, can’t wait.”

The morning of the audition, they all arrived at the studios to take part in the audition. They arrived an hour before their audition as they didn’t want to be late and knew they had to fill out some paperwork. They had all decided to wear similar clothing, jeans and a t-shirt. Figured it was smart enough to get through the audition but not too nice that they would feel bad if anything happened to them, But as suggested on the phone, they all brought extra clothing with them.

As they entered the studio, they were met by someone who showed them into the waiting area. In there was another group who were just finishing off their paperwork. Everyone said hello and the group sat on the far side of the room. One of the producers came in and handed out to the group the paperwork they had to fill in. Mainly personal details, health questions and a disclaimer to say they agreed to be on the show and that they agreed to being filmed. They all filled in the paperwork in silence, all starting to feel nervous. Just as they finished, they saw another group leave the studio and walk past them. This group obviously forgot to bring extra clothing with them.

“Erm, we all did just see that didn’t we?” Neil asked

“Yes, I think so.” James replied.

“Let me check, the two girls had their clothes cut up and the guys were soaked, drenched even!” Jen said

“Yep babe, that’s what I saw too, thankfully we all have our spare clothing.” James said

As soon as he stopped talking, the producer came into the room and called the other group in, but after seeing how the previous group left, all 4 of them stood up and left. One said to the producer, ‘this is only the audition, no prize at the end, this isn’t worth it. Stick it!’

The producer seems shocked. But not phased. I got the feeling it wasn’t the first time a group had walked out like that. He turned and motioned to our group.

“Well, would you guys like to come through? I’ll show you to one of the changing areas where you can leave your belongings, I’d say make sure you leave any extra clothing, keys, money, phones, and jackets, anything you want with you in there. It will get locked so it’s nice and safe. If you are ready, follow me this way.”

The producer led them through, the doors and down a corridor. Half way along they passed two double doors, which were held open, and they caught a flash of the audition stage. The producer showed them to a room on the other side of the corridor, empty apart from a 4 chairs. They dropped their stuff off then the producer locked the door and took them through to the audition area.

They were lined up behind a table, and had 4 cards in front of them with their names on, and they stood in that order, Jennifer, James, Sasha and Neil. The producer who locked their stuff in the other room walked into the centre of the stage. She was a short female about 5ft3, very curvy figure, long red hair and very pale skin. She had a white dress on, which was so tight, you could see her bra outline through it.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2: Game audition – round 1

“Welcome to you all and thank you for coming. My name is Claire, I’ll be acting a host for this audition. Should you be successful then you would be invited to our first series which will begin filming next month, not long from now. Today you will take part in 3 tasks, 2 will be 1 v 1 and the other will be 2 v 2, this is an adapted version of the usual rules which you would not be competing against each other, you will be working together.“

All 4 of them seemed to take this news pretty well, Neil was used to playing games with the two girls in the gym, and the two girls regularly played truth or dare with James. James and Neil had met on a few nights out and knew each other from the gym but they seemed pretty easy with each other, so no problems there.

“It’s time for game 1” Claire continued, “This game is called ‘A cut above the rest’ and will be 1 v 1. Usually the opposition would choose who plays, so for this audition, we will pick random names from a hat.”

Another producer brought in a bag with 4 balls in, they were numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4, each ball representing 1 of the team, numbered in the order that they stood, Jen as 1 through to Neil a 4. Balls 1 and 3 were drawn. This meant it was Jen versus Sasha. They were taken to one side by another producer and quietly explained the game, while in the true style of the game, Claire explained it to the boys.

“The girls are currently having circles drawn onto their clothes. They will be asked a series of questions, if they get a question correct, they get 2 points. If they get a question wrong their opposition will get 5 points. Upon that incorrect answer, they will have a circle of their clothing cut out.”

The girls were very nervous as the producer drew circles on them with a sharpie, safe to say their clothing was ruined now anyway. They had 1 circle on each ass cheek, 1 on the front of their trousers in the groin area, one on their stomach, 1 over each breast and one big one on their back, 7 circles in all. The girls were returned to the centre of the stage.

“Welcome back girls. So I have questions, you know the rules, get it right, you get 2 points, get it wrong, your opponent will get 5 and will cut one of the circles out, in a specific order. Remember it is just the outside layer of clothing you are cutting.”

As the game began, James was loving it, he was about to watch his girlfriend have her clothes cut off by her best friend, who he also thought was absolutely stunning. The questions began, and they started easy, both got a few correct, before they started to get them wrong. Jen first had the big circle on her back cut out, exposing the back of her bra, followed by the one which exposed her stomach and her 6 pack. Sasha also suffered the same fate, but her run saw her have her right ass cheek exposed. She must have been wearing a tiny G-string because everyone could see her hold ass cheek.

After 5 questions, Jen was leading 21-12, and had an extra circle left remaining.

“We have 5 more questions remaining, we are going to switch the rules. The next 5 questions have numerical answers, whoever is closest, wins 5 points, whoever is furthers, gets none and loses a circle. Next question is for the circle over your left ass cheek.”

The two girls smiled at each other. This became interesting, neither had a problem winning or losing, well from what they could tell the next 4 questions anyway, they counted in their heads, left ass cheek, the circles over each breast and then on their groin, but 5 questions remained. They were given a notepad and told to write down their answer.

Question 6 was won by Jen, so she completed the exposing of Sasha’s ass, her perfectly round ass, James loved it, and even Neil enjoyed the sight. He loved girls ass’s, he touches them all day in the gym, being gay they don’t seem to have a problem, but he loves them, especially in lycra, but this is the first time he’d see it like this. Sasha didn’t seem to mind, turning round and flashing all the producers her ass, she though that would help with their chances of getting on the show, well wouldn’t harm anyway.

Question 7 and 8 were won by Sasha, so she had the pleasure of cutting out and exposing the front of Jen’s bra. Her yellow bra that her olive skinned body looked amazing in. James had bought her the underwear for her birthday 2 years ago. She loved getting underwear because it gave her an excuse to show it off to James and her friends. Her ample 34C breasts were stuffed into the bra, almost falling out. She also made sure to flash every producer and person in the room, to help get the team noticed.

Question 9 was lost by Sasha. This was for the groin area. This exposed that time G-string she was wearing. Black and pretty basic but silky and shiny. She realised as Jen was cutting that she hadn’t trimmed her bikini line for a while, and new she was about to flash a rather large bush around her G-string. She began to blush….

“Something the matter Sasha?” Claire asked

“No, not at all Claire.” Sasha replied sharply, while Jen started to snigger

“I think someone wasn’t expecting to have their bikini line exposed today were they Sash?” Jen pointed out

Claire invited her in front of the podium to show off, at this point all the other producers started making more notes.

“Wow Sasha, seems that isn’t your natural hair colour.” Claire mentioned

James was shocked, he had always known Sasha as a brunette, but it seems she was a natural ginger. Sasha was so embarrassed, but not because she was flashing her G-string, more because her friends now knew her natural hair colour and that she had forgot to remove her hair! She’ll remember for when they get through.

“Now, question 10, this is the big one, worth 5 points for the correct answer, which means regardless, Jen wins this round. However, we still have 1 cutting left. The loser of this question will lose their underwear, unless they chicken out.”

Both girls knew that to make the show, they would have to do this. And both wanted to win, not because they were unsure of their body, but because they both liked their underwear they were wearing. Their answers were in….

“I say 200” Jen said answering first.

“175 for me” Sasha said.

“The correct answer is…” Claire paused for tension, “188, Jen you are the winner. Now, Using the circles you have removed, cut off any underwear that is visible on Sasha.”

“I’m sorry Sash…” Jen said with a smirk on her face

“Just do it, I want to get on this show, do the bra first, that won’t expose anything.”

Jen cut the straps off the bra and pulled it out the hole on the back of Sasha’s top, from the front it was clear she no longer had a bra on, they dropped, must have been push-up, and her nipples were showing. Jen then knelt down in front of her friend, and cut the waist band of the G-string, biting the loose material and pulling it out with her teeth, further exposing the ginger bush Sasha had grown.

“We'll benback after the break, when we have the boys play 1v1 with a game of general knowledge.” Claire announced. “So guys, we would normally go on a break, but if you go with this producer, he will take you to get ready and explain the game to you, well the basics. Girls, you can line up behind the table again.

To be continued...
Old 03-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #4
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3: Game audition – round 2

Both Jen and Sasha soon started to forget that they were semi exposed, especially Sasha, as the table they were behind was hiding her lower half. Claire spoke to them both.

“As with the actual show, you both will remain like this until the end of the show; or in this case your audition. Now, let’s bring the boys back in and see if they are ready for their questions.”

The boys returned to centre stage, both had had their jeans replaced by short, just above their knee, both legs with duct tape wrapped around each leg, unaware are the girls that the boys have a similar set up under the shorts, they are wearing white boxers, with the legs duct taped shut too. The boys were placed in front of two poles, which had a chain hanging from the top.

“Right boys, raise your hands, we’re going to lock them above your head, so you can’t use your hands to keep your shorts up. While the producers lock them up, let’s discuss the rules for this game. Quick fire questions, get it right and we will put a jug of gunge in your opponents shorts through the funnel we have placed in the front, get a question wrong, and we put 2 jugs in your shorts. Loser is first one fully exposed. As so you can’t see we’re going to pull your t-shirts up over your face, so we can see your full body and so you can’t see how exposed the other player is. If your shorts and boxers get filled and fall down, then that tank above your head will empty and fill your t-shirt with ice cold water, which I am sure will clear any gunge off your lower half. Any questions boys?”

James and Neil looked at each other, just as their t-shirts were lifted up and secured to where the handcuffs were. Even if they had questions, they had to do this, after what Sasha just went through, it was only fair.

“Tell me Jen, you really prefer James’ body to Neil’s? I know he’s your boyfriend but wow, Neil is ripped!” Claire was teasing the guys by asking this, prolonging their tension.

“You’re right Claire, Neil does have the better body, but I’m not his type, and me and James have a great relationship, we’re best friends, this will be fun to watch.” Jen replied

After a few questions, they guys shorts were filing up, James had got a few correct, but mostly they were just getting them wrong, the questions were really tough.

“I thought our questions where tough Jen.” Sasha whispered, “It’s almost like they just want to get the pair of them naked, gunged and then soaking wet.”

“I think your right Sash, are you going to complain, this could have been us, I imagine if it had been us we’d have lost our bra’s too, fully naked under effectively a waterfall, we got off with the best option I think."

The questions continued, and with a sploshy thud, James’ shorts slipped down and emptied the gunge to the floor exposing his gunge soaked white boxers. Most shockingly he was clearly enjoying it.

“Now then James, half way to losing, and you’ve gotten more questions correct! Not sure how that happened, but let’s carry on anyway, hopefully you can keep that erection until the game ends, it will make the nudity more entertaining for us.” As Claire was speaking there was another thud, as the same happened to Neil. “Now this is fair, right, funnels in boxers let’s carry on, I do think it’d be fun if we could see your face, But next question.”

The questions continued, but it didn’t take long, James got most of them correct, and before long Neil’s boxers where hanging off, they looked like they were hanging on to his penis. And after the next question, which he got wrong, he lost his boxers. The most excited person in the room seemed to be Claire, Neil was not shy showing of his tool, so the girls had seen it before but Claire was not expecting something so large.

“Now that is going to get Claire attention to get us on TV, eh babe?” Jen nudged Sasha as the two burst into sniggering laughter while Claire tried to recompose herself.

“Well, Neil you have lost, spectacularly I must add. Time to clean you up with your shower, and just to make it fair James, we’re going to clean you up too.”

Before either of the boys could move, especially James who had just won and was about to object, they were covered in cold water which washed all the gunge off their lower body parts, further exposing the organs of Neil, and turning James’ boxers fully see through. Their t-shirts were released while the water continued to pour.

“While these two continue to be cleaned, join us after the break where we play the show finale, 2v2 its chase the ace time.” Claire announced as though she was also auditioning for the role of host on the actual show.

To be continued...
Old 03-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #5
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I love how me and Sasha are in this, not sure how I'm your girlfriend in it and not Sasha's, but it's your fantasy. I hope this keeps going and we get to the show!

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to scouseslut for this post:
Old 03-20-2017, 02:46 PM   #6
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, great story so far. I wish I would be in that kind of show ;-)
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:15 AM   #7
Fishchips30

Default Really hot story!

Wish this was a real life game show would be worth a watch
Fishchips30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 02:08 AM   #8
billyric

Great start, looking forward to reading more.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:49 AM   #9
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed it so far, I have wrote the next part but need to re-read it to check before I post, and I want to write a couple chapters before I post them, so hopefully I will fid sometime this week to finish a couple more. PM me if you would like to be wrote into the story, send me your name and a physical description.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #10
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I can't wait.....so when you come round later, bring it with you so I can read it and provide feedback and my approval.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:29 AM   #11
cj07
Distinguished Member

This is one great story hope it keeps going. DJR is very lucky i would do anything to go round to scousesluts and try to get her approval.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 08:32 AM   #12
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Sorry its taken me over 2 months to finish part 4. hope you all like it, as I have some time on my hands today I am going to write part 5 now so that should follow later today.

I have re-read what I have done, but If I have made any errors, or stories don't match, let me know.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:40 AM   #13
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 4: Game audition round 3

"Welcome back everyone, hope you are ready for the finale. Its a simple game of turning over a card. We have 2 large sets of cards here, and have removed all of the aces, then we shuffled them and replaced 3 of them. Simple rule is, find an ace, you lose." Claire announce to the 4 players. "You will all take a place under one of these tanks, we'll bring the pack to you, you lift the card up away from you, and if its an ace, you'll find out.

Claire continued to explain the rules, adding in that there as a table of pie's ready, so if you found a king or queen, you would pie a member of that sex, so if your the last female playing, and you find a queen, then you get pied in the face. All 4 of our players agreed to this, who wouldn't, they knew if they do this they would surely be invited onto the actual show. They chose which of the 4 pods they would like, not that it had any preference.

Neil chose pod 1, he had no idea what was above him, he was so cold and feeling slightly exposed, his boxers where still ripping wet and till slightly see through. Sasha took pod number 2, she was using her hands to cover up as best she could, her overly hairy bush showing for all to see. Jennifer took pod 3, more concerned with what might happen with the mess, she had no problem showing off her body. James climbed into pod 4, similar to Neil, he was very cold from the water, but had no problem letting the world see his package.

Claire wheeled out a trolley, on the top a massive pile of cards, A4 paper size, and quite thick, must have been to make it easy to hold. One of the other producers brought out another trolley, this one contained 8 pies, all stacked high with whipped cream.

"Who's nervous?" Claire asked, and before they could reply, she carried on talking, "so remember, 2 of you are under gunge, and 2 of you are under cold water. Sasha, I bet you hope you have the gunge?

Sasha thought about why she would say this, this day couldn't get any worse, but then remembered, "yes I do Claire, this top will get so clingy if it gets wet, now I have no bra on, if it gets wet then my nipples will.....I don't even want to imagine it. shall we start?"

"Haha" Claire laughed, "yes we shall, we'll start at pod 1, and move across, remember, if you get a king or queen, you need to nominate a member of that sex to take a pie, if your the only one remaining, its all yours."

As the trolley moved along the line, they each chose a card and help it out in front of them, the boys and Sasha trying to use the cards to cover themselves up, Jennifer as the most covered player wasn't bothered much. The players made it through round 4 without any special cards showing up, so they changed the rules a little.

"Before we move on, who wants to speed things up a bit?" Claire asked and no surprise that the cold wet boys agreed. "So now, you each choose 2 cards, If your first card is a face card, you choose an extra card, Jacks have no extra rule, everyone understand?"

All players nodded, and Neil began. 2 queens! 2 pies for the girls, he nominated Jennifer to take both of them, feeling that Sasha had gone through enough, she didn't see it that way. His next two cards were a 9 and the first ACE. Before Jennifer received her two pies, his tank opened above him, cold water all over, it seemed to never stop, his boxers went see-through again, it looked like he was in the shower in carried on of so long. Jennifer was too busy laughing she forgot what was coming her way, 2 of the producers had sneaked around her pod, the first one hit her square in the face so she couldn't see anything, it was everywhere, in her mouth, hair, ears, nose, everywhere. In her shock she didn't try to wipe it straight away, expecting the second to follow, which it did, but this time it hit her breasts, coating and filling her bra, not that she had much room left in there.

No sooner had she wiped her eyes to see what was happening, but Sasha had stopped herself laughing, and chosen her cards, a queen and a 5, followed by a 2.

"Well I don't want that pie on me, Jen can have another one" Sasha said, with very little remorse in her voice.

"Wait, what, seriously? Come on Sasha, I thought we where fri.......argh" Jennifer mumbled as the 3rd pie hit her in the face, filing her mouth.

"Does that taste nice Jen?" James said, finding it hilarious although realising it was his girlfriend, he may regret laughing so much.

"Cards, now" the mumbling Jen shouted as she ignored James, hoping to get a king. But instead she found an 8 and a 3.

Back to the start and it was Sasha again, Neil still standing in his pod, the water had stopped, but he did look like he just got out a shower. Sasha and Jen once again picked a pair of numbers, before it got back to james, his first card, an ACE, Much to Jennifer's enjoyment. Claire even looked like she would be enjoying this one.

GUNGE!!!!! Thick green gunge poured out of the tank all over james, so much gunge he was completely covered head to toe. James no longer had to worry about his penis being on show through his boxers, you couldn't tell if he was even wearing boxers the gunge was so thick.

Once the gunge had stopped, Claire came over to the two girls, realising that it was a female that would win, she would make them an offer. "Girls, I wanted to offer you the chance to end now, the boys have lost, you two won, we're happy to end now if you want."

"OH HELL NO!" Jennifer insisted, "before those pies i may have been tempted, but now, lets finish this."

"Jen, you serious, you wouldn't have pied yourself would you? But if that's what you want, lets play!"

"Right girls, quick fire, I'll turn the cards over now, Kings and Queens mean your opponent will receive a pie, ace means you lose. If you find no ace, you win, and i do have a prize for the winner, £100. how does that sound?"

Both Jennifer and Sasha liked the sound of that, as unexpected as it was.

"Oh, but you have to take every pie that is remaining. Lets play."

Before either girl could object, Claire turned the first card over. This was tense, the boys both stood there, watching, James just about able to peer through his gunge. Next to Sasha and Jennifer stood a producer with a pie, so that if a king or queen turned over, they would be pied before they new it was coming. 12 cards, in, nothing yet, then Sasha's card turned over, it was a king, causing a pie to hit Jennifer straight in the face. All three other contestants laughed.

Without allowing her to clean up, Claire continued, the very next card, for Jennifer, was an Ace. As she was trying to clean her face, the tank above her opened, with a stream of cold, thick blue gunge, covering her head to toe, just as it did james.

This made the other 3 so happy, and made Sasha scream with delight, so much so, she forgot how exposed she was, but so happy that she would not get wet.

"Right, Sasha, you are the winner, remember, if you want the £100 we have to hit you with these 4 pies, fancy it?" Claire asked while the gunge still dropped down onto Jennifer's head.

"Go for it, easy money." Sasha said, As the first pie hit her square in the face. Gasping for air, "URGH! what if i had said no?"

"It was happening anyway, but you do get the £100 when we are finished with you" Claire said, picking up pie number 2, "Don't move now, this one will be cold" she told Sasha as she forced it in-between her legs covering her pubic hair as two other producers sandwiched her head between 2 pies. She was a total mess, you couldn't tell it was her, she slowly started to move pie away from her mouth and eyes, Claire stopped her, "No need to do that Sasha, I'll get it for you."

Sasha put her hands back down to her sides, expecting Claire's hands on her face, and maybe body. But to her surprise, she her a click above her head, and felt the ice cold water hit her head, instantly wiping the pies off her. As she opened her eyes she saw Claire laughing at her, and then glanced to her left, to see Jennifer laughing as well, which made her smile, guessing that it wasn't a bad thing she had been cleaned up.

A the water stopped, as she had predicted, her nipples were rock hard, and her top was clinging to her 34D breasts, she looked over to Jennifer, who, like James, was covered in gunge still, looked like they had gung cloaks on. Neil on the other hand to Sasha's right, was just shivering, in his wet boxers. Claire had been back over to the other producers to chat and came back over.

"Ok guys, that's it all over, well done and thank you. Lets get you cleaned up, change your clothes and then we can discuss you being on one of our shows. We have other groups who have agreed to come on the show, but we do want you. Welcome to 'No Limits'.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:13 AM   #14
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 5: Production meeting

Claire, the producer from the audition round was finalising the teams for each episode, along with the other producers and the hosts of the show, Caroline and Gemma. 2 female host was un-common on tv, but the shows creators figured it would help with the humiliation factor, especially for the boys.

Both hosts where in early 30's, both very slim and loved showing off their bodies. Caroline more than Gemma, she has often been photographed on holiday sunbathing topless, Gemma refuses to, not for embarrassment reasons, or because she is a celebrity, but because she is much bigger than Caroline. Her 36DD's over shadow Caroline's 32C's, although Caroline is so slim no one would ever complain they were small. Both ladies are single, and plan to make sure they use their sexuality during the show, especially to embarrass the lads.

Gemma in private is Bi-sexual, her public persona is straight, not because of any public opinion, but because its never really come up, she has always dated actors and singers who where male. She'd had a few flings with women, but nothing serious. Caroline had just split up with her boyfriend, she didn't want to get into anything else straight away, but wanted to show the world that she was not affected by him, and that she was as hot as she ever was.

For the show, both women agreed that their outfits should be revealing, to ease the women, to make it feel like at any time they could be as exposed as the contestants, but that would never happen. They both had a range of dresses lined up which showed plenty of cleavage, and Caroline would also have some shorts and tops as that's what she liked, Gemma would have some tight jeans and vest tops, which would show off her body, especially her ass.

The producers of the show had agreed to try and mix the contestants up as best they could, but insisted on it being matching, so teams with 2 girls and 2 boys would play 2 girls and 2 boys. There would be a few episodes where there are 3 girls and 1 boy on each team, and vice versa. Caroline and Gemma also had some say on who went in which show.

"Can we start with my favourite team, Jennifer, Sasha, James and what was Neil. Neil is no longer available to play, he didn't pass our screening to get into the show. They have come up with a replacement, Leah, which puts them into a 3+1 show. I have explained to james how he will be 1 of only 2 males on the show that week, and the girls told me he is ok with it."

Leah was a friend of Jennifer's, only 19 years old, someone she works with and someone they thought about asking before they invited Neil. She was cute, small, only around 5ft4, average size, not slim but not chubby. She did have amazing breasts for someone of her size, 34E, and she always had back problems because they were so big and had been since she was 16. She had considered having a reduction, which she had told Jennifer and James at the Christmas party, but James convinced her it was a bad idea. At the party she spent a lot of time talking to James, and unknown to Jennifer, she had a massive crush on him.

"So looking at the 3 girl teams, I think they would be a good match with...."Claire paused as she found the file she was looking for "...Tanya, Laura, Toni and Mo. None of them look like each other, a good spread of body types, 2 very different males, some fantastic boobs and in the auditions, none of them said no to anything."

The group looked over the folders, mostly agreeing and nodding. Tanya was the first file, 21 years old and the shortest of all competitors at 4ft11, average size, not overly toned or slim, but she was a dancer so kept the weight off everywhere except her bum. Very attractive with brown hair, openly bi-sexual and a big supporter of LGBT rights, currently in a non-sexual relationship with Mo, who she is his slave.

Mo, 22 years old and as above, is Tanya's master. Its all none sexual between them, but he wishes otherwise, which is something he told the producers, in the hope they could help. He was also open about the rest of his life, where he cross-dresses all the time, he owns no male underwear, only wears bra's and panties, and when he is at home, he also wears dresses.

"Erm, just on Mo, is this a typing error?" Caroline asked moving the file in front of Claire.

"No Caz, that is actuate. 3 inches, and that is erect." Claire said, seeing how shocked Caroline looked, "We had fun with him on his audition day. He played 'what's up your bum' which involved him tied up, bent over a table, and using his ass only, he had to guess what was up his bum, dildo's, strap-ons, real penis, banana, things like that. He was pretty good, he really enjoyed the strap on, that's where we updated his file after we measured him."

"OH MY GOD, did you touch it?" Gemma asked

"Who cares, I kind of want to see it!" Caroline replied

"No ladies, I didn't touch it, Laura, the next file, she did, she's a nurse, she, erm, handled it with care shall we say, and she couldn't improve the size. Then she measured it." Claire remarked "and trust me ladies, the games i have in mind, for the 3 girl teams, the guys will end up naked at some point."

Laura is the oldest of the team, a nurse who was married, but her husband had no interest in joining in with this show, he wouldn't even be attending the filming. 5ft6, 36EE and quite chubby. She was pretty much the leader of the group during auditions, encouraging the others to do everything. He profile listed her as being in an open marriage, saying that her husband was gay, but they stayed married as they have 2 children and his family are heavily religious.

"She does realise she could be on TV doing some sexual acts depending on the games we give there group?" one male producer asked, "her husbands family are very religious and wouldn't approve of him being gay, but they would be ok with this? It'll make great TV but she must be mad"

"To be fair, anyone who agreed to come on this show must be mad, I've seen the list of possible games!" Gemma said, returning to the files.

The final file was Toni, a 20 year of female, who at 5ft2 added to the small team, she was also the slimmest, bordering skinny, she turned up without a bra on for the audition, at 32A no real need for a bra, but it did mean she was exposed and topless almost straight away. She was a massive fan of tattoos, she had 2 complete sleeves, which in her photo made it look like she had a long sleeve top under her vest. He Hair was shoulder length, and her file listed the colour as unknown.

"Claire, what colour is unknown?"

"Last time i spoke to her it was blonde with pink at the ends Caz, but she said she might be going fully pink or fully purple, i guess we'll find out on filming day won't we."

"She is incredibly cute though what ever her hair colour is, isn't she Gem?"

"Ye, I guess so." Gemma replied nervously while changing the subject, "I'm happy with these teams, should be fun."

"Ye, especially if we get to compare a 3in penis and an 8in penis!" Caroline grinned.

"Erm, read James's file again Caz, his girlfriend is on his team! She is taller than you and quite scary, over 6ft with her heels on!"

"Claire, its called no limits, I could put his cock in my mouth and as long as it is part of a game, well, they signed the contracts didn't they?"

"I guess" Claire said, "So unless we have any objections, i think we should get these guys in next week, Thursday, we have 2 episodes we are filming that day, first up is the only 4 girls game, so will extra humiliating for the lads, especially as they will all share 1 waiting room and cleaning room."

"You going to get the girls to wait around for the afternoon show too?" one of the male producers asked.

"I don't see why not, we may have to feed them extra food, but we can offer them seats at the side of stage or in the front row? I know we'll have to make sure we don't show them in the edit, but it may be worth it."

"True, more females in the audience the better for that one" Caroline agreed.

"Right that's settled, I'll give both teams a call and get them here on Thursday, I'll tell them its a full day, to get here for 8am, and that we are filming twice, and not sure which way round, but I won't give any more information than that. That's all for today, see you at filming."
Old 06-29-2017, 11:16 AM   #15
js_2912
Distinguished Member

2 parts finished today, I have plans laid out for the rest. The only section I am struggling with is a final round for the actual show. if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, let me know please. I am open to suggestions.

I am going to start what should be a brief chapter 6 - where the groups meet each other and the hosts before the show. chapter 7 - 10 will be the show, 1 round per chapter. hope to get them finished tomorrow. at least 7, 8 and 9.

Hope you all enjoy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk