Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 11-29-2018, 05:09 PM   #1
Johnsmith889

Post Slave journal

I am a 25 year old male and I have just recently gotten a new master. For my first night being his slave he treated me very well and helped me do anal training. He started me off by making me remove all of my clothes and put my face down and ass up on the ground. Then he instructed me to put my butt plug in my mouth and suck on it, while I was doing that I was told to fit up to three fingers in my hole using my spit as lube and report to him when I did. After I achieved the 3 fingers he allowed me to put my butt plug in my hole and instructed me to suck my fingers. I had to then sit the butt plug on my heel and edge 2 times. Then i was done sucking my fingers and was told to deepthroat my dildo and edge 4 times. Once that task was done it was time for the plug to go back into my mouth and for the dildo to go into my hole. I had to bend over my bed and use the dildo to make myself cum, I then came and was instructed to eat it all up which I did. Then it was back to my floor position but now with the buttplug and dildo in my mouth at the same time which made me drool non stop but helped give me more lube for my fingers to go into my hole. After about 15 minutes of this my master allowed me a break and instructed me to put my plug into my hole and that I would have to sleep with it in that night. I kept it in all night and I am now awaiting my next session with my master.

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Limits:Scat, piss, blood, family
Johnsmith889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 05:16 PM   #2
Slavegirlsmaster

Good girl, I hope your ready for another night.
Slavegirlsmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
Johnsmith889

Yes sir I am. And anyone please feel free to leave your thoughts in the replies on this thread.

My kik is johns889

Likes:humiliation, cum, hidden public, anal, forced, verbal humiliation, being controlled, sex toys, enema play, extended anal play, buying new toys

Old 12-02-2018, 12:15 PM   #4
Johnsmith889

Another session with my master in the books, this time my master wanted to try to ease me into hidden public and become more comfortable doing things in a more public place. He started by making me get naked and instructing me to put my plug in using my spit for lube again. Then I was to go to my window and open it with all the lights off in my room. Stand in front of the window and do 10 edges. Then I had to turn the light in my room on and edge 15 times facing the window and 15 times facing away from the window with my plug on the window. Then it was time for the plug to go into my mouth and time for the dildo to come into play. I then had to do 15 edges in front of the window using my dildo at the same time. I had told my master a few times that i had gotten close to cumming and for that he made me smack my balls. Throughout the session I had to smack my balls atound 8 times to please my master. I then was instructed to lay on my bed and put the dildo in my mouth and lube my fingers up with real lube and stretch my hole. After I completed that task my master was ready to go to sleep so I was instructed to lube up my plug with real lube insert it then go to sleep. I am now awaiting my next session with my master and I am excited and eager to please.

My kik is johns889

Old 12-02-2018, 03:50 PM   #5
DaVance
Distinguished Member

I for one find myself looking forward to the next journal entry!!

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:09 PM   #6
Johnsmith889

Thank you very much sir. Is there anything I can do for you? Or do you have any suggestions for me sir?

My kik is johns889

Old 12-02-2018, 04:24 PM   #7
Johnsmith889

My master also had me write on my body with permanent marker on each of my inner thighs, above my masters clitty, and on my ass. And it has still not fully washed off yet.

My kik is johns889

Old 01-19-2019, 01:53 PM   #8
jane@

Default What did you write

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsmith889 View Post
My master also had me write on my body with permanent marker on each of my inner thighs, above my masters clitty, and on my ass. And it has still not fully washed off yet.
Just interested what did you write

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, buttplug, dildo, slave, submissive