Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #1
Switch_Ewen

Default Committed Slave Required - long term training

Hi subs,

I am looking to take on a long term slave for intense training to become my personal plaything. This training will be online, over skype, kik or whatever.
Training will be tailored to the submissive's desires and boundaries, whilst will also shape you into my perfect toy.

Only apply is you are serious about becoming a long term slave and are willing to undertake regular training. I will control you 24/7, including toilet schedules, clothes, exercise and household tasks. You dont have to be a perfect slave upon application or even have much experience, but I want you to be committed and willing to serve me.

I want to develop a friendship, built on trust with my slave. I will look for personality and uniqueness. I want to get to know you and have deep conversations, listen to your concerns and be there for you outside of kink.

If this appeals to you, please apply.

I am ideally looking for a female slave, around my age: 20. But am open to others.

Please find more details about me and the training on this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Switch_Ewen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Switch_Ewen for this post:
Old 11-27-2018, 09:29 PM   #2
Neverland90

Is there anything else you're looking for specifically?
Neverland90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, slave, submisisve, training