Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-25-2014, 11:44 AM   #1
AppleEden

Default Topping from bottom

I've been a very, very bad slave and have been topping from the bottom a lot. I've been using excuses to avoid tasks that I don't like, whining, and ultimately putting my needs before Master's. This has been an ongoing behaviour, and Master has asked me to post this here to request punishments to rectify it. He will review each post and select which punishments for me to do and I will write a report for each one I do.

Likes: Spanking, ice play, nipple play, mild-medium pain, bondage, VERY hidden public
Middle: edging, wedgies
Dislikes: body writing, anything anal, diapers, dog/pet play.
Hard Limits: Full public, family/friends, scat/blood, dangerous/permanent (incl. risk of infection), anything that can aggravate my injuries, body shaming, blackmail, significant alterations to sleeping.

Last edited by AppleEden; 10-25-2014 at 11:46 AM.
AppleEden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AppleEden for this post:
Old 10-25-2014, 12:08 PM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

I will suggest rough hard anal every night before bed, following by cleaning off his cock/dildo off with your mouth. Along with this write a list of all tasks that you whined and weaseled yourself out of. Each of these should be done regularly throughout the month. This should teach you to obey and remind you of your place.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:58 PM   #3
AppleEden

Thank you very much. Master will review the suggestions later.

Please, is there anyone else who has any ideas? I would appreciate it immensely. My behaviour has been terrible, and has been going on for a while.

Likes: Spanking, ice play, nipple play, mild-medium pain, bondage, VERY hidden public
Hard Limits: Full public, family/friends, scat/blood, dangerous/permanent (incl. risk of infection), anything that can aggravate my injuries, body shaming, blackmail, significant alterations to sleeping.

Last edited by AppleEden; 10-25-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:24 AM   #4
wedgiedspankee

Coat 10 ice cubes in toothpaste. Put 6 in your pussy and 4 in your ass. Spank your ass 250 times on eash cheek with a belt, bare bottom.Wrtie "I am a dirty little slut who needa to put my master before myself" 100 times, then go to the corner, face down ass up knees spread for 30 min. After all that you may release the ice cubes.
Limits: Blood, illegal, family, needles, animals, public, pics, scat, pee, poop, hanging wedgie

PM me "Nerd" and I will give myself a wedgie of your choice.

PM me "Naughty" and a number and thats how n any mintues I have to stay in the corner.

PM me: "Bad Girl" and a number and I will have to spank myself that many times, bare bottom.

I am Ktrixs' slut.
wedgiedspankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:19 AM   #5
AppleEden

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiedspankee View Post
Coat 10 ice cubes in toothpaste. Put 6 in your pussy and 4 in your ass. Spank your ass 250 times on eash cheek with a belt, bare bottom.Wrtie "I am a dirty little slut who needa to put my master before myself" 100 times, then go to the corner, face down ass up knees spread for 30 min. After all that you may release the ice cubes.
Thank you. Here is my report:

I started putting tooth paste on the ice cubes, and it got really messy. The ice cube would melt just a little in my hand and toothpaste would end up dripping everywhere. I started putting the ice cubes in my pussy, because I knew that would be easier than my ass, but then Master ordered me to start with the 4 in the ass, so I did, and it was excruciatingly painful. The cold, hard and harsh surface of the cube was difficult to go in, and I ended up with toothpaste not just burning-cold feeling inside my asshole, but around the opening of it too. Then, I put the ice cubes in my pussy, which was easy at first, but the fifth and six one stretched me so much, and burned with the toothpaste going in.

Then I proceeded to the spankings. I used a wooden spoon because I don’t have a belt appropriate to give spankings. I rushed at first, so much so that I didn’t notice that Master messaged me on Skype. He scolded me for rushing and I started over again (even though I was already about 30 hits in), and I was careful to get a hard, firm hit each time, and my ass was stinging by the end.

I’ve never written lines before, and I had no idea how long they would take, and my hand was really sore. I think they also took longer than usual because I was focusing on trying to keep the ice in. It all melted through though about 1/4 of the way through the lines. So Master got me to put the 4 ice cubes that were left in my ass and this time I put a plug in to make sure they stayed in. The I could really feel the ice melting and burning of the toothpaste in my asshole.

So then I went with a sore ass, ass hole and hand into the corner for corner time and set a timer. I’m weak from a bunch of injuries and I was shaking by the 5 minute mark. I thought my arms or legs might give way at any point, but I pushed through, keeping in mind how I need to put my Master before my own bodily discomfort. I never dropped the position, but I shifted about 6 times, and surprisingly only one of those times was in the last 10 minutes. I found a burst of strength to keep me going, even though I was shaking the whole way through.

At the end I collapsed down and felt weak, sore all over, coated in toothpaste water from the floor. I took out the plug, but the only water that came out came out with shit. I really felt like a dirty little slut on the floor with all the mess and smell and hardly able to get up. I felt like crying, but I didn’t. I tried to keep in mind that this is what happens when I put myself before my Master.

Thank you for your punishment and helping me remember my place.

Old 10-29-2014, 12:22 AM   #6
AppleEden

Thank you for the suggestions. Is there anymore punishments? Please. I still need more to learn my place.

Old 10-29-2014, 02:30 PM   #7
Patched_798

First, put in a butt plug and a pair of dirty panties in your mouth, next put on a very skimpy skirt and small top. no panties. go to a mall and head for the bath room. get in a stall and take the panties out of your mouth. put them on and give yourself a wedgie from the coat hanger. stay there for 20 minuets. then do 10 minuets of corner time in the stall. give me a full report when done
Limits:scat, too public(kinda public is ok)family, illegal, blood, drinking piss
Always looking for dares. Juts pm them to me
Patched_798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #8
AppleEden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
I will suggest rough hard anal every night before bed, following by cleaning off his cock/dildo off with your mouth. Along with this write a list of all tasks that you whined and weaseled yourself out of. Each of these should be done regularly throughout the month. This should teach you to obey and remind you of your place.
Thank you for the suggestion. I'm sorry for the late reply. Master is not having me do all of this because I'm just being trained for anal with plugs and I have developed a minor laceration. I did make a list though, and that was a very good exercise as it forced me to think of all the ways I have been disobedient. It was more ways than I originally thought.

Does anyone else have any suggestions please?

Old 11-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #9
AppleEden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patched_798 View Post
First, put in a butt plug and a pair of dirty panties in your mouth, next put on a very skimpy skirt and small top. no panties. go to a mall and head for the bath room. get in a stall and take the panties out of your mouth. put them on and give yourself a wedgie from the coat hanger. stay there for 20 minuets. then do 10 minuets of corner time in the stall. give me a full report when done
Thank you for the suggestion. Master isn't having me do this because it's breaking my limits.

Old 11-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #10
asslovR

Send a message via Yahoo to asslovR

Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe more different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing)
asslovR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #11
AppleEden

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslovR View Post
Bum art.
The idea is to slide a marker into your arse, nib exposed and pointing out. Then squat over some paper and draw something. Using different colours for more interesting pictures.
Maybe more different colours at the same time. How many colours can you use at same time
Then post the pictures here (of your drawing)
Thank you. Master will review this later.

Are there any other suggestions please? I'm looking for a punishment. Something that I wouldn't enjoy (likes/dislikes/limits in my sig) that will help remind me of my place as slave to Master, and not to question his authority over me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk