Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-01-2016, 08:00 PM   #1
newmistress
Account Banned

Female 18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (like pain)

18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (like pain)

Hi, im new to this nut have looked around for awhile. I tried to pick up a slave on sites like omegle, but i couldnt find what i was looking for. I want a slave that will do anything i ask and know that if he hesitates that he will be punished. I want a serious relationship where i can talk to him and be nice as well as cruel and evil. I have learned that i am extremely sadistic so its important that any guy be able to withstand his fair share of pain. I also love strict rules. I want to eventually get to a point where i control every aspect of my pets life. To a point where he cant even sleep without asking first. I want to keep my slave in a constant state of horniness and pain.

Some things about me:
my favorite show is supernatural, i have never had a slave master relationship before but want to. I am a sadist. Im graduating next year ( i was held back in kindergarten) i am extremely smart now though.

What i want in a slave:
Honestly im extremely shallow and if i dont find that im attracted to him i probably wont stick with it. Id prefer to see faces. I would like to try blackmail, exercise play, and inflict pain but i am not into crossdressing, any animal play except a few aspects of dog. I am not into anal, but might use it as punishment. I would love it if we could do public/ semipublic stuff. I would be turned on all the time if my slave for a collar everywhere he went. I want this to be serious. Not just something you do every once in awhile when you arehorny. I want to have a relationship. Not just sessions when you want to. I will not do cross dressing. If you want this at all, then do not apply. I am very into control. Every so glue aspect of it is important to me. I want to control everything about my slave with a strict set of rules.

Things I want to experiment with but haven't tried much of yet: public, electricity, pet play.

What i think of as attractive: be in shape for the most part. Dont have to be fit but take care of yourself.i love a guy with good hair, if you arent from the us then there is bonus points for your accent.

Celebrity crush: Tyler Posey, Dylan sprayberry, Jensen ackles.

If youre still interested here is an application you can fill out and wend me on kik (camdend2000):
Job:
How many people do you live with?:
Why do you think i should pick you? :
Punishments:
Favorite task:
Fantasies:
Tell me about yourself:
Experiencewith this stuff:
Toys:

Thank you for considering me to be your mistress!!
Old 05-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #2
newmistress
Account Banned

I'm also looking for female slaves as well. Id like to branch out from male slaves, and do something different. I don't have much experience with females but would love to control a girl.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=254338
Old 05-02-2016, 05:31 AM   #3
Slave Mentality

Wow. I've always wanted to be a slave to someone like you. Sadly, I can't find anyone like you anywhere near me.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:57 AM   #4
nobodeex

Smile

just a tip for future ads:
many subs/slaves on here that actually want a long term relationship and are willing to put effort into it will be very put off by "I want a slave who does everything I ask". It's a ridiculous request and is usually a tell tale sign for someone who doesn't respect limits.
Obviously I can only speak for myself but that's largely the consensus among the posts I've read in my time here.

likes: tease & denial, orgasm control, name-calling, anal (careful I'm a beginner) and using common sense while playing (duh..)

dislikes/punishments: chastity (with a device), CBT, strong pain

limits: anything extreme; scat, watersports, blood, etc, feminization, sissification and public/family or friends

have a nice day!
The following 2 users say Thank You to nobodeex for this post:
Old 05-03-2016, 06:41 AM   #5
somebody

also you posted the same add before, so last time it didn't work out with a slave? because you write you never had a s/m relationship before?

dislike long time orgasm denial - body writing - messy - cold showers
limit family and friends - public - blood - scat - anything permanent
Old 05-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #6
SeriousAutmn

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
also you posted the same add before, so last time it didn't work out with a slave? because you write you never had a s/m relationship before?
Yeah, and in another thread she asks for punishment for her slave lol
Old 05-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #7
newmistress
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousAutmn View Post
Yeah, and in another thread she asks for punishment for her slave lol
Actually, you're right. It was an error on my part. I did use the same ad as last time with a few differences because i decided to look for a female slave as well. I forgot to omit that part although i wouldn't even really count any of the slaves that i "owned" seeing as none were really the perfect fit. Poke fun all you want but it was an honest mistake.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:35 PM   #8
newmistress
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodeex View Post
just a tip for future ads:
many subs/slaves on here that actually want a long term relationship and are willing to put effort into it will be very put off by "I want a slave who does everything I ask". It's a ridiculous request and is usually a tell tale sign for someone who doesn't respect limits.
Obviously I can only speak for myself but that's largely the consensus among the posts I've read in my time here.
As for this, I didn't mean that I want to override any slaves limits. I always just assume that it is implied not to worry about them. When I say that I mean that i want the slave not to argue unless they don't feel comfortable. Also, I am an amateur. Not claiming to be experienced or anything. I need someone to experiment with, and learn how to be a better mistress. I don't know yet about all the things that I shouldn't write. I just naturally assume that its implied that limits aren't to be touched. I didn't mean any harm from what i wrote. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:37 PM   #9
newmistress
Account Banned

I'd like to add that it's best not to kik me with applications right now because my phone currently is not working, but if you pm me ill get back to you. Again sorry for any errors or inconveniences caused by this advert.

Advertisements
Kink Talk