Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-04-2015, 04:47 PM   #1
Confident

Default Fun at School

This is not the first story I've written, but it is the first story I'm going to write about anything that I've actually done in real life. And by the way, I know this isn't very exciting, but it was incredibly exciting for me :P So let me know what you guys think.

So a few hours ago I had to go back to my college campus to work on a project with my group. After we were done and I was walking back to my car, I remembered that I had promised a friend of mine that I would take a picture of myself naked on my college campus and send it to her this weekend. So that got me thinking. The campus was pretty much deserted. The library would most certainly be deserted. And the weekend was nearly over. No time like the present I figured.

So I headed over to the campus library and went straight up stairs to the top floor (taking the stairs of course) where I have a little spot in front of the window that I like to sit at and just think sometimes. I sat down at it and started talking to my friend as I began trying to work up the nerve. Finally I went to the back corner away from the windows and the entrance, checking for any security camera's along the way, and stood in between two bookshelves. After checking one last time on both sides of the bookcases and for any camera's, I took my shirt off and slipped my pants and boxers down to my ankles, and quickly snapped the picture to her, being sure to get the bookcases in the picture so it'd be obvious where I was at. My ears straining for the slightest sound, I quickly slid my jeans back up and threw my shirt on and returned to my chair to wait for her reply.

"That was ballsy af..." she replied before long. I grinned. I had initially stated with the intention of taking the one picture and being done with it, but having completed the one without being caught, and figuring no one was likely to come up here, I felt invincible and sure I could get away with more. So this time I went back to the same spot and stripped it all off, leaving my clothes in a pile next to me and sent her the snap, making sure she could see the pile of clothes. Once again, I quickly slid back into my clothes and went to my spot in front of the window to wait for her reply. This time though I took my belt off so I wouldn't have to worry about rebelting my jeans if I needed to in a hurry.

After she replied we bantered a little bit, and when I asked her if she had any requests or ideas, she just said "Surprise me." So this time I stripped and took the picture within about 10 feet of the window, which goes floor to ceiling. I was on top floor, but still, if there had been any people going by that had decided to look up, they still would've been able to clearly see me. As I redressed after this photo, I put my boxers in my pocket, so that was one thing less that I had to worry about putting on in the case of an emergency.

Of course by this time my confidence is nearly through the roof, so for my next one, I decide to take a video. First I strip, and check the aisle, which goes down to where people can walk into this section of the library. I don't see anyone, so I start recording, first with me in between then, I walk out into the aisle and turn away from the entrance so she can see it in the video, then I turn back down the next aisle. For this one my heart was beating harder than the others, and while I had been rock hard for the other pictures, this one I could feel my dick bobbing in time with my heart beat.

Next I want to top this one. On this floor there's a study area that people can go to, that has a floor to ceiling window into a part of this section of the library. So for my next one, I check out the study area to ensure there's no one there, and I head back into the library section, so the glass is between me and the area. I strip on one side of some book shelves, knowing that anyone can walk into the area at any moment, but knowing that it's extremely unlikely. I step out into the wide space between book shelves, maybe 20 feet, and face away from the area and snap the picture so she can clearly see the study area behind me. Quicker than before I redress and head back to my little spot. "You're out of your mind!" She send me, which just makes me grin. At this point I'm running out of ideas and can't think of anything any riskier that I'm willing to do at this point, so I strip one last time to put my boxers back on, and send her the picture of course, before heading out of the library and back home.

I must say, this is an experience that I really enjoyed. I'm really not much into exhibitionism, but the chance of getting caught like today was fantastic and had me turned on. I may be doing more of this in the future (Hopefully), so If you guys have any suggestions for what I can do, or if there's anything you'd like to ask me, feel free to PM me!

Hope you enjoyed the story! Like I said, I didn't get caught so there wasn't really that much excitement as a reader, but actually going through the actions were unbelievably exciting!
Confident is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Confident for this post:
Old 10-04-2015, 05:08 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

Sounds like a great friend you have their to support this new exhibitionist streak. Nice story

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 06:37 AM   #3
Sadomechanix

Nice happening.. keep up the good work!
Now, if you're into a dare, and your friend is not too far away, I've got one for you: Get a pair of handcuffs, and a ring which fit tightly just behind your glans penis, and a small ziptie. Attach a handcuff key to the cockring with the ziptie, wear the ring behind your glans, get naked, start a videocall with her, cuff your hands behind your back (let her see it), and then ask her to come and free you...

Wear the ring+key like this: http://sadomechanix.dk/pikhoved-med-kaede-w.jpg

Last edited by Sadomechanix; 10-11-2015 at 06:40 AM.
Sadomechanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:51 PM   #4
Confident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadomechanix View Post
Nice happening.. keep up the good work!
Now, if you're into a dare, and your friend is not too far away, I've got one for you: Get a pair of handcuffs, and a ring which fit tightly just behind your glans penis, and a small ziptie. Attach a handcuff key to the cockring with the ziptie, wear the ring behind your glans, get naked, start a videocall with her, cuff your hands behind your back (let her see it), and then ask her to come and free you...

Wear the ring+key like this: http://sadomechanix.dk/pikhoved-med-kaede-w.jpg
I really like the dare and idea, but regrettably my friend doesn't even live in the same state, so it's impossible Hopefully I'll be doing something else like this once finals are over, and I would like some dares/ideas for next time! One thing I'm thinking about trying is a little bit of cock and ball bondage, but as that would require a fair amount of time naked in the library I may not do it. But all ideas are welcome!
Old 01-18-2016, 08:45 PM   #5
Confident

This time, my fun wasn't at school but was at my second job, for which I take care of a property for my boss, and I'm the only one there. So today I went to where I work and went up onto the roof, which has a slight slope down and a stucco wall about 4 feet high or so around one side. Going to that side I sat down on the roof and took the handcuffs and shoelaces out of my pockets and stripped down to just my socks, laid down with my feet facing the mountains a took a picture on snapchat of my waist down looking at the mountains and sent it to my friend (the same one from my first post). As I waited for her to reply I sat and thought about what pictures I could take while up there, listening to the sound of traffic nearby and the voices of the people walking by underneath me, separated from discovery by only the stucco wall. Next I took one of the shoelaces and tied my balls, first by going around several times around the base of the sack, then separated each ball with the remaining length of shoelace (on a side note, I love the feeling of having my balls tied like that. When I can stand up and walk around I love the feeling of my balls bound, the skin over them stretched tight, and so much more sensitive. Feeling it rub between my thighs as I walk, the slight ache and pain if I close my thighs too much... one of my favorite things lol), and snapped her another pic, to which she said something like "That's so hot" Now, I was running out of ideas, but I balanced the phone on the air conditioning unit next to me, set the timer for ten seconds, threw my handcuffs on and quickly crawled over to the stucco wall, kneeling down in front of it with my knees spread, tied balls on display, and my hands cuffed in front of me. Next I took the remaining shoe lace, wrapped it around the head of my dick, then around my waist and tied it off in the back, so my dick was held up pointing to my face, then took the next pic just like the last one, this one having a better view of my tied balls. Both pics she absolutely loved, and I loved taking them, being out there on the roof, hearing everything going by, knowing that I could still be seen, it was such a rush and I was hard almost throughout all of it.

I know this isn't as well written as my last post, I'm writing this one in a little bit of hurry, but I hope you enjoyed reading about my adventures! I plan on going back to both the library tomorrow and the roof for a little more fun, only thing is I need some ideas! So if you have any questions or any suggestions shoot me a pm or post on here, I'll check it as much as I can before I leave for them, and I'll let you all know how they go!
Old 02-04-2016, 07:01 PM   #6
Max554
Account Banned

I wanna see some of these pics, haha. Sounds like something I'd love to do.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:32 PM   #7
Confident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max554 View Post
I wanna see some of these pics, haha. Sounds like something I'd love to do.
Haha If I get the chance to do it again, maybe I'll keep the pics for the chance for some people to see, if you message me ahead of time!

Speaking of, I'm also looking for ideas! Not just of pics like these, but also other tasks as well!
Old 02-25-2016, 05:07 PM   #8
Confident

Now I have another short adventure to report on

So I lost a bet with a friend of mine(The same friend mentioned in prior posts) about who would win the Super Bowl, and so I had to take a series of pictures for her in public places, and one of them was a place I typically go hiking. So this past Sunday I decided to complete that one for her

So before leaving I gathered my supplies: a piece of wood I use for a leg spreader bar, several feet of rope and shoe laces, clothespins, handcuffs, my camera, tripod, water, and sunscreen (I really needed it lol). I drove to the entrance of the "trail" (basically I just hike down into a canyon, hike up the river bed, and then up the side of the mountain to get to the top, about a 45 minute hike all together). Because I'd heard 4 wheelers driving around nearby I decided to walk up there fully clothed just in case. The hike to the top was uneventful, and I sat down on the edge of the cliff to catch my breath for a few minutes. I stood up and began taking out my supplies when I heard the four wheeler coming closer, and as I looked back I saw the silhouettes of someone on a dirt bike and a gator coming in my direction, so I decided to wait a few more minutes before beginning. Good thing I did to because they came right up to where I was sitting haha turns out they were just lost and looking for the way back to the main road, so after talking with them for a few minutes they went back on their way. I'm glad I left to get there when I did, because if I had gotten there 10 minutes earlier I would have been in a very compromised position when they drove up haha :$

After they left I took out all of my supplies again (I had put it back in when I noticed them coming closer), and set up the tripod on a fairly big flat rock, stripped down, putting my clothes underneath the tripod, sprayed myself with sun screen, put my boots back on, and considered what I should do first. Knowing my friend likes it when I tie my balls up with the shoe laces, I did that, then focused the camera on a spot a few feet away, tied myself to the leg spreader, set the timer and waddled into frame for the first couple of pictures. Already running out of ideas for pictures, I turned the camera around to face a rock tower some other hiker had erected, that stood about 4 or 4 and a half feet high. I got my handcuffs, set the key on my jeans, set the timer and put my hands around the structure so that it kind of looked like I was cuffed to the rock tower. I took a few more pictures, such as me on the side of the cliff with the view behind me, and a couple with my balls tied and a rock hanging from them, but I ran out of ideas pretty quick. After I was done I packed everything back up and, still naked, hiked most of the way back to my truck naked As I got pretty close I heard some more motor vehicles so I threw my clothes on real quick before the last ten minutes of the hike.

In all, it was another great naked adventure, and I look forward to doing more!
As always, ideas and suggestions are welcome. I'm looking at getting toys to make adventures such as this more fun, though I'm not entire sure of what to get, so I'd love some ideas!
Old 02-28-2016, 07:30 PM   #9
Confident

Here's a link of my most recent library adventures: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=253024

Advertisements
Kink Talk