Old 12-20-2021, 01:17 PM   #1
yourslavetim

Default Tic Tac Toe Level Time Goal Punishment

Hello everyone,
I'm Tim, 22, and I have recently found a little joy in playing Tic Tac Toe online.
At the website I play on, you start as a level 1 and for ever draw or win and depending on your speed you receive experience, which will increase your level.
The first few levels can be reached rather soon, whereas the higher levels take much more experience. There is of course an element of chance, as I have no influence on the weakness of my opponents, their playing speed or the waiting time between opponents.

What I’d like to get here are tasks in the form of:
“Reach level X in Y minutes.” along with a punishment if I fail or maybe a little treat if I win. I think it would be the most interesting to make the punishment/treat dependent on how many more/less minutes it takes me.

For every new task I’ll start at level 1 again, of course.
Naturally, reports will be posted here and picture proof can be provided via Kik.

Available toys: a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, two scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small plug, medium plug, anal vibrator (can be remote controlled via smartphone app), some sort of anal beads, ball gag, ring gag, dildo, string, clothespins, ice cubes, candles and other things I might find around the house like a flat wooden brush etc.

My limits are body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, live cam, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom (which includes ruining clothes or something like that) and controlling uni/free time or other private issues

Here are the results from a test run:
Lvl. | Minutes it took me to reach it
1 | 0
2 | <1
3 | 1
4 | 2
5 | 3
6 | 5
7 | 7
8 | 9
9 | 11
10 | 12
11 | 14
12 | 16
13 | 20
14 | 24
15 | 30
16 | 36
17 | 48
18 | 56
19 | 65
20 | 77
21 | 85
22 | 95
23 | 111
24 | 122
25 | 142

Last edited by yourslavetim; 12-20-2021 at 11:53 PM.
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 05:14 PM   #2
GManFun

Love to play x & 0 for bets and dares.
New to this site
GManFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 03:00 PM   #3
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by GManFun View Post
Love to play x & 0 for bets and dares.
New to this site
If you like, we could play a few games. Also feel free to give me a level time goal task
Old 12-25-2021, 08:47 PM   #4
Vibon

Reach level 13 in 10 min. If you don’t, use the anal vibrator with ball gag in place for x amount of min it took to reach level 13. If you reach level 13 in 10 min, your reward, will be to give me a dare.
Vibon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 10:45 AM   #5
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibon View Post
Reach level 13 in 10 min. If you don’t, use the anal vibrator with ball gag in place for x amount of min it took to reach level 13. If you reach level 13 in 10 min, your reward, will be to give me a dare.
Thank you. I’ll start that in about half an hour and I’ll let the thread know how it went
Old 12-26-2021, 11:45 AM   #6
yourslavetim

During this run there were rather few players online. And most of them were quite slow so after 10 minutes I had only reached level 8. It took me 31 minutes to get to level 13 so that’s how long I’ll have to use the anal vibrator while gagged. I’ll do that this night and report later in this thread.
Feel free to give me more
Old 12-26-2021, 06:11 PM   #7
Vibon

Good report, I’ll watch for the next report on the punishment.
Old 12-27-2021, 06:37 AM   #8
yourslavetim

Last night I completed my punishment. Gaging myself with the ball gag as tight as possible, I already got quite horny. Inserting the anal vibrator happened rather quickly. I set a timer on 31 minutes and turned on the vibrator. During the 31 minutes I made sure to go through every single one of the about 15 standrd settings, as well as controlling it myself via phone. I got hard immediately and stayed hard during the entire time. I was touching myself a bit an drooling a good amount, making sure to drizzle some of it onto my cock. Again, thank you for your punishment
Old 12-27-2021, 07:30 AM   #9
Vibon

Great report. If you would like to try again you may, but your punishment will double. Therefore you would double the time it took you to reach level 13 and leave the anal vibrator in for that amount of time.
Old 12-27-2021, 12:58 PM   #10
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibon View Post
Great report. If you would like to try again you may, but your punishment will double. Therefore you would double the time it took you to reach level 13 and leave the anal vibrator in for that amount of time.
Thank you. Will the goal stay at 10 minutes?
Old 12-30-2021, 06:02 AM   #11
yourslavetim

As I haven’t received an answer so for, I’ll just assume the goal stays at 10 minutes. I’ll start a run this evening and report back later
Old 02-03-2022, 03:26 PM   #12
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Put on your tightest underwear, and slip an ice cube into the front so it is right against the middle of your ball sack. Start a timer. Then you have until the ice melts to make it to level 10. If you make it you can give me a dare, if you don't make it you have to keep playing until you do get to level 10 and put one more ice cube for each minute it took into your undies and you must keep wearing those now wet undies for 24 hours.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 04:30 AM   #13
yourslavetim

Default Bump

Bumping this for the next few days

Likes: pain, nipple play, cbt, rules, anal, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Limits: body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom, ruining clothes

Toys: nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, 2 scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small and medium plug, anal vibrator (controllable via app), anal beads, ball and ring gag, dildo, household items

Advertisements
Kink Talk