Old 05-30-2021, 12:26 PM   #1
kasra

Default need a trainer

hello. im looking for a trainer, who trains me to be a good submissive boy and have fun. im looking for some anal training with my butt plug (details in sig), hidden public tasks, forced nudity, humiliation, hidden tasks when im around my friends and any other of my likes which have been written in my sig. i also like he humiliation of wearing panties and bra but i dont consider myself a sissy. feel free to message me and discuss any details you wanted. i have skype and kik.
kik: vini_mo
thank you

Chastity, 2 Bras, 4 panties, butt plug (4 cm width, 9.5 cm length), dildo, handcuffs, anklecuffs, blondfold, whip, paddle, cane

Likes: semi-public / hidden public / humiliation / sph / position training / forced nudity / rules / tasks / Faproulettes / hidden friends / edge and denial / sissy training / butt plug / chastity / anal training

dislikes: too much pain, cum play

Kik: vini_mo
kasra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 01:58 PM   #2
Artdawg

Default What product

I'll do it when I get back in town kiki is @artdawgwoof if you want to check in I'll back in town on the 30th I got a xl hollow plug and I need guidance on how to get it in with out casing damage what is the best product to assist with it
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, hidden public, humiliation, slave boy