Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-25-2022, 04:27 PM   #1
Darkrider_X

Default Pain Sluts enter here: Torture and stretching dares ahead

Since past threads have worked out well...well at least when they were separate and not the combined one for some reason...anyway let's see how well this one works out.

Similar criteria to the previous threads in terms of levels and such but torture oriented as well as stretching oriented.

Area of body for desired punishment:

Mild: Light spanking or small objects

Medium: Firmer spanking, Larger objects. medium to large dildos. Stretching at this level is most likely not to have permanent effects other than being able to handle larger toys properly.

Extreme: Hard spanking, large objects, and toys. Will most likely result in some gaping and lasting stretching effects. Especially when done as a routine.

Full Destruction: Use of large to extremely large objects such as Large/Extra-large Kongs. Bad dragon-sized dildos. Permanent stretching and gaping are quite likely.

Mild Torture: may include clamps and hanging items from the clamps.

Medium Torture: The same as Mild As well as the use of sand paper and chemicals such as icy hot to increase pain levels.

Extreme Torture: will include the use of clamps or clamp-like objects such as clothespins and vice grip pliers. May also include the use of hot wax, Sandpaper, and other abrasive methods to inflict pain. Much higher risks of permanent damage.

Full Destruction Torture: may include the use of needles and or nails through the skin of those daring enough. It will likely result in permanent damage after the fact. You have been warned.

Location: (this is more for time zone planning more than anything)
Goals:

Level of punishment/torture:
Level of stretching:

Limits:

A detailed list of objects and toys you have or are able to lay hands on for use please list items in the below categories.

Household objects:
Shop/Garage objects:
Sex toys:
Best method of contact: Kik/Snap/PM
Desired number of sessions: Once or Daily/Weekly Routine.

Females only

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat: darkriderx22
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.

Last edited by Darkrider_X; 01-27-2022 at 01:07 PM.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 05:00 PM   #2
meggie

Goals: As we talked no strechting atm but some red marks to remind me when I sit down...

Level of punishment/torture: Extreme/medium torture
Level of stretching: -/-

Nipple play, orgasm torture, predicament bondage, pain, waxplay, Being called out as the slut I am
Dislikes:
Wedgies, denial, semi-public
Limits:
Pee/Feces,messy; permanent marks/damage, family, social suicid, personal information, (pictures)

A detailed list of objects and toys you have or are able to lay hands on for use please list items in the below categories.

Household objects: clothespegs, artsy supplies, hairbrush, candles, thumbnails, wooden spatula, rubber bands, probably more as I have a fully equiped household!
Shop/Garage objects: rope, belt
Sex toys: cane, small thick vibrator, longer dildo with rabbit vibrator, nipple clamps
Pain, Nipple play, forced orgasm, bondage (still quite new), pain - yes really; make me scream oO, waxplay, Being called out as the slut I am > humiliation (without degrading)
~~~
Toys
Clothepegs, thumbnails, vibrator, nipple clamps, rope, leather belt, cane, candles, various household items
~~~
PM-Dares
BDSM-test-results
Sex-mapp[/COLOR]
meggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 05:55 AM   #3
slaveger

Goals: torture me

Level of punishment/torture: Extreme Torture
Level of stretching: Medium

toys, likes and limits in my blog/ signature
slaveger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 11:57 AM   #4
pineapple juice

Goals: I haven't been focusing on studying but spending a lot of time on social media, netflix en reading books. So please punish me for not paying attention to my studies.

Level of punishment/torture:medium - extreme torture
Level of stretching: no stretching (virgin)

Dislikes: in signature
Limits: in signature
Toys: in signature

Best method of contact: PM

dislikes :elastic band snaps on clit and nipples, overstimulation, toothpaste, chilli powder, post orgasm torture

limit : anal, penetration (I'm a virgin), public, family, pictures/videos, engaging other people, pee, blood, scat

toys : household items

note : i live with my family and i can only perform my task when they are not home
pineapple juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 07:52 AM   #5
Angelica.156

Time zone: EST
Goals: to really challenge and push me in regards to pain and submission

Level of torture: Extreme
Level of Stretching: Extreme

I have likes, dislikes and equipment listed below but I am willing to buy materials.
PM me "spank" and I will do X spanks with instrument of yr choosing
PM "bondage" and I will sleep restrained
Pm "wedgie" and I will sleep with a wedgie of your choosing
PM me punishments
Angelica.156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 01:06 PM   #6
Darkrider_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple juice View Post
Goals: I haven't been focusing on studying but spending a lot of time on social media, netflix en reading books. So please punish me for not paying attention to my studies.

Level of punishment/torture:medium - extreme torture
Level of stretching: no stretching (virgin)

Toys: in signature

Can you provide more info especially in terms of the household objects you have access to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica.156 View Post
Time zone: EST
Goals: to really challenge and push me in regards to pain and submission

Level of torture: Extreme
Level of Stretching: Extreme

I have likes, dislikes and equipment listed below but I am willing to buy materials.
Same as above, Some more info is needed so i can create detailed tasks. I noticed in one of your older posts that you have a basement you can use as a play area. Is this still the case?

To anyone else interested in these dares please try to be as detailed with info as possible so initial contact does not become a game of 20 questions as to what items you may have to use or finer details such as home situation.

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Old 01-27-2022, 02:57 PM   #7
Angelica.156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider_X View Post
Can you provide more info especially in terms of the household objects you have access to?

Same as above, Some more info is needed so i can create detailed tasks. I noticed in one of your older posts that you have a basement you can use as a play area. Is this still the case?

To anyone else interested in these dares please try to be as detailed with info as possible so initial contact does not become a game of 20 questions as to what items you may have to use or finer details such as home situation.
I have a dog cage, lots of like brooms, cleaning supplies. Basic kitchen tools. I have dowel rods, locks, hoses, outdoor equipment. I have the usual food items as well. The basement is still a play area. I have turned it into a makeshift dungeon area so I have three overheard mount points, 4 in like a spread eagle on the wall, plus some support posts that I can attach to.
PM me "spank" and I will do X spanks with instrument of yr choosing
PM "bondage" and I will sleep restrained
Pm "wedgie" and I will sleep with a wedgie of your choosing
PM me punishments
Angelica.156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 08:15 PM   #8
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Breasts = Mild Torture
Pussy = Extreme Torture moving to Full Destruction Torture - though not sure about needles and nails as yet....

Goals:

Dislikes:IN my profile
Limits:IN my profile

Household objects: anything in house or garage really - no real limits there
Shop/Garage objects: Full tool sets and farm tools as well - no real limits there
Sex toys:10" vibe, egg vibe, Kippy Bad Dragon Dildo, clothes pins binder clips ect
Desired number of sessions: Any .
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -

Last edited by FarmgalT; 01-27-2022 at 08:29 PM.
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 08:25 AM   #9
pineapple juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider_X View Post
- wooden spoons
- ruler
- clothing hanger
- rubber bands
- 30cm long thin string (rough rope texture)
- clothespins
- toothbrush
- belt
- charging cable

This are the items that came to my mind. My dad has like this bag with tools. I don't know what they are called but he has the basic stuff.

dislikes :elastic band snaps on clit and nipples, overstimulation, toothpaste, chilli powder, post orgasm torture

limit : anal, penetration (I'm a virgin), public, family, pictures/videos, engaging other people, pee, blood, scat

toys : household items

note : i live with my family and i can only perform my task when they are not home
pineapple juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 07:07 AM   #10
Doublecats

Goals: Want to work on my stretchinh and need to focus more on my studying rather than doing nothing

Level of punishment/torture: extreme
Level of stretching: medium

Household objects: clothpins, wooden spoon, toothpaste, ruler, pens, ice, candles, belt, and all the stuff you normaly have at home
Sex toys: 2 medium sized vibrator dildo, clit pump
Best method of contact: Kik: howthefuck420 or PM
Desired number of sessions: Daily/Weekly Routine.

Female/24/switch

Likes: pussy pain, humiliation, position holding, orgasm control, forced orgasm, insertions, games(dice dares, wheels), edging

Dislikes: messy, nipple pain, pee holding, rubberband snaps, writing lines, semi permanent, overstimulation, ruined orgasm

Limits: Anal, public, illegal, scat, pee drinking, exposure, identifying media, vomit, permanent
Doublecats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 09:29 AM   #11
JamieDarkheart

Open to trans girls, too?

Goals: Haven't done anal in a long time and need some training, also some pain when I sit down to remind me of how I've been a baaaad girl for not staying in shape

Level of punishment/torture: Mild torture (any part of the body)
Level of stretching: Medium

Dislikes: ""
Limits: ""

Household objects: bag clamps (x8), paddle brush, other stuff(?)
Shop/Garage objects: have no garage
Sex toys: clover-style nipple clamps (these HURT! x_x), various sized plugs, BIG dildo. Full list in siggy.
Desired number of sessions: Daily for three consecutive days? <3

Toys: handcuffs, gags, chains, rope, tape, vibrators, buttplugs, collars, dildo, nipple clamps, blindfold, ear plugs

Loves: bondage, tease/denial, feminization, chastity, humiliation, exhibitionism, fear play

Limits: poop, blood, public, illegal, urethral insertions, friends/family/social suicide, messy, anything loud (have roommates)
JamieDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 05:04 PM   #12
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

What about some extreme with extreme torture? :3 you already know all the stuff i have and random things so ill leave this here

And could be weekly or once :3
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:03 PM   #13
Darkrider_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmgalT View Post

Breasts = Mild Torture
Pussy = Extreme Torture moving to Full Destruction Torture - though not sure about needles and nails as yet....

Goals:

Dislikes:IN my profile
Limits:IN my profile

Household objects: anything in house or garage really - no real limits there
Shop/Garage objects: Full tool sets and farm tools as well - no real limits there
Sex toys:10" vibe, egg vibe, Kippy Bad Dragon Dildo, clothes pins binder clips ect
Desired number of sessions: Any .
Just read your first two reports over again, Will be working up a third once i receive your response to my questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublecats View Post
Goals: Want to work on my stretchinh and need to focus more on my studying rather than doing nothing

Level of punishment/torture: extreme
Level of stretching: medium

Household objects: clothpins, wooden spoon, toothpaste, ruler, pens, ice, candles, belt, and all the stuff you normaly have at home
Sex toys: 2 medium sized vibrator dildo, clit pump
Best method of contact: Kik: howthefuck420 or PM
Desired number of sessions: Daily/Weekly Routine.
Will be working on one for you shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple juice View Post
- wooden spoons
- ruler
- clothing hanger
- rubber bands
- 30cm long thin string (rough rope texture)
- clothespins
- toothbrush
- belt
- charging cable

This are the items that came to my mind. My dad has like this bag with tools. I don't know what they are called but he has the basic stuff.
Same as with Doublecats

Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
What about some extreme with extreme torture? :3 you already know all the stuff i have and random things so ill leave this here

And could be weekly or once :3
Check your pm box there is one sitting there for you

Old 03-31-2022, 02:18 PM   #14
Darkrider_X

Bumping this up as i have seen increased interest in it and am currently working on detailed tasks with some. Just seeing if there are others interested as well.

Old 03-31-2022, 02:43 PM   #15
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Area of body for desired punishment: ass hole/ass cheeks/thighs/mouth

Mild: Light spanking or small objects

Medium: Firmer spanking, Larger objects. medium to large dildos. Stretching at this level is most likely not to have permanent effects other than being able to handle larger toys properly.==== yes too all

Extreme: Hard spanking, large objects, and toys. Will most likely result in some gaping and lasting stretching effects. Especially when done as a routine.

Full Destruction: Use of large to extremely large objects such as Large/Extra-large Kongs. Bad dragon-sized dildos. Permanent stretching and gaping are quite likely.

Mild Torture: may include clamps and hanging items from the clamps.

Medium Torture: The same as Mild As well as the use of sand paper and chemicals such as icy hot to increase pain levels.==== yes to all

Extreme Torture: will include the use of clamps or clamp-like objects such as clothespins and vice grip pliers. May also include the use of hot wax, Sandpaper, and other abrasive methods to inflict pain. Much higher risks of permanent damage.

Full Destruction Torture: may include the use of needles and or nails through the skin of those daring enough. It will likely result in permanent damage after the fact. You have been warned.

Goals:== too be a total sissy pain slut for public exposure

Level of punishment/torture:===medium
Level of stretching:===medium

Dislikes:===scat/family/ ball torture
Limits:=== no scat/family/ball torture

Household objects:==spachlas/wood n plastic spoons/food/milk/soda/water/toilet
Shop/Garage objects:== vise grips/wood n metal spanking objects/jack stands/vise
Sex toys:== 7" dildo/10" dildo/ huge butt plug/nipple clamps/lovense controllable vibrator
Best method of contact: Kik/Snap/PM==kik sissycandy2464/pm
Desired number of sessions: Once or Daily/Weekly Routine.once daily for now
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request

Last edited by sissybill; 03-31-2022 at 02:45 PM.
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissybill for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk