Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-04-2022, 01:29 AM   #1
Lonelyslutt

Default 20 F Little/sub

I don’t have a daddy dom at the moment. I am in need of self punishment ideas.
I have been a dirty little slut and deserve it. I will write a detailed review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Likes -age play, Humiliation, orgasm control, piss play, Light pain, wedgies, light ass play, wax play, ice play, brainwashing, bondage, chastity **I’ll let you share me with friends I approve of.**
Limits- scat, major pain, permanent, unsafe, public, 24/7 control.
Dislikes- Anal, medium pain.
PM ME FOR SNAPCHAT 💙💙
Looking for someone to humiliate me
Lonelyslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 01:38 AM   #2
jetblckwolf

your to wright out 20 lines of" I have been a dirty little slut that needs punishment" while in a wedige till you finish the lines
jetblckwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 02:32 AM   #3
Idubbeldareyou2

When you want to orgasm, do it by as instructed by someone on your thread. If there is no dare or instruction here, follow
Spoiler:
https://www.faproulette.co/32237/daily-orgasm-denial/

To make any edging a bit more interesting, do these as counting for the faproulette:
- Edge by using a water jet or faucet of the bath or shower. Have a gag of a pair of panties in your mouth while edging.
- Edge while slowly fucking your ass with a pencil, small hairbrushhandle or other small item.
- Edge by humping a pillow. Wear a tight collar and clamps or clothespins on your nipples and have your hands tied together, on your back if possible

If the ideas are fun, some kind of feedback or report is welcome or if you enjoy daring back that can be fun as well.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk