Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-25-2021, 11:04 AM   #1
Sgt_Woomy

Default Winning too much

So despite a desire to lose, For some reason everyone picks the other person to lose in forums, leaving me only a few losses, some being repeats against others. This upsets me so much that I ask you all to please give me some ways to feel like I've lost.

Most of the Loser Has to threads I post in are pain based ones, including the spankings, the wedgie, and the Pain dare ones. But I also do the Extreme Truth one as well and have only really lost once in there. So Please... give me some form of "failure" to feel to make up for winning too much. Either here or in DMs or even just sending PM Dares and PM Dare ideas.

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 08:52 PM   #2
Vibon

Go sit in the corner, while in the corner give your self a front wedgie with a vibrator on your clit for 10 min. If you touch your wedgie or vibrator before times up, it restarts and doubles.
Vibon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk