Old 10-10-2020, 12:31 PM   #16
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Kinky! Keep 'em cumming

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 03:45 PM   #17
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

The girls leave the library and start walking around campus. To Julia’s surprise, they have no more dares for the next few hours, as they walk around campus. Reagan and Allie take this as an opportunity to show Julia around campus, highlighting key areas which she would want to remember once classes start. They decide to eat lunch at the small cafe on campus. For the first time, Julia really feels she is bonding with her roommates and is relieved that it is not at the expense of humiliating her.

They walk towards the car together, which is parked in the public campus lot. As it is still technically summer break, there are very few cars around and nobody in sight.
“Before we get in the car...” Allie said “Let us see your butt, to check if it is still red.”
Julia blushed and looks around, double checking to make sure nobody is in sight, before lowering the backside of her pants.
Both Allie and Reagan take a moment to check out her ass, which is still a nice shade of pink from her punishment earlier.
“Let’s see your pussy too.” Reagan adds
“Please” Julia pleaded.
“Now!” Reagan ordered
Julia quickly does one more look around to ensure she will not be exposed to anybody then lowers her pants down to just below her slit. Although she has been far more naked before, she feels more exposed than ever since she is outside.
Allie and Reagan take a quick look, confirmed their suspicious that she is still wet. They look down and see the inside crotch area of her pants are coating in her gooey juices.
This is exactly what they wanted before moving on to the next dare.
“Pull up your pants and lets go.” Allie said, getting into the car.
Julia did not need to be told this twice, she quickly reached down and pulled up her pants, covering her slit once again.

“Where are we going?” Julia asked, as she notices they pass the exit to go home.
“It’s a surprise!” Allie said, looking back at her. “But here is what I can tell you. Where we are taking you, you need to trust us completely. And if you do so and do what we say, you will be allowed to masturbate.”
This excited Julia, as the desire to touch herself is stronger than ever before.
Within a few minutes, they arrive at their destination. Julia looks out the window to see what appeared to be some sort of hiking trail. There is a wooded area, with a path going down the middle. This path goes up a small hill and further into the woods.
“Have you ever been hiking?” Reagan asked
“A few times...” Julia said, nervous as to what they had planned for her.
All of the girls get out of the car and Reagan grabs her bag from the back.
“Ive got water and snacks in here.” Reagan said “But I don’t think we’ll be hiking for too long today.”
“Now get naked!” Allie ordered.
“She can’t be serious!” Julia thought to herself.
“Here?!?” Julia questioned, in disbelief.
“Yes, here!” Allie said
“But.... but...” Julia stuttered, now even able to get her point across.
“Relax.” Reagan reassured her. “We have been hiking out here hundreds of times and never ran into anybody. It’s kinda our own hidden spot.”
This made Julia feel a bit better but still nervous about being seen. She knew what the consequences would be if she refused and her desire to orgasm was outweighing her fear.
She reached over her head, once again taking off her shirt and revealing her small tits to the world. She then slipped out of her shoes and socks before dropping her pants, leaving her completely naked.
She felt a surge of embarrassment, feeling as though anybody could see her if they came out of the woods or drove by.
“Go ahead and put your shoes and socks back on.” Allie said “You’re going to need those for hiking.”

Julia did as told. Here she was, standing outside wearing nothing but her shoes and socks. In a way, she enjoyed the feeling of the warm air on her naked body. In another way, she worried about what would happen if she was caught. But she had to masturbate, and if this is what it would take she was willing to do it.
“Alright!” Reagan said “Let’s get going!” as she starting walking along the trail.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-11-2020, 04:39 PM   #18
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Still loving the development of the story. doing great, I just hope the meaning of the sealed room comes up soon???

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 11:47 AM   #19
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 12

The further the girls hiked up the hill, the less nervous Julia was about her nakedness. As far as comfort goes, Julia found the nudity itself to not be so bad. There was something almost freeing about feeling the fresh outdoor air on her naked skin. Also the further they got, the less Julia felt nervous that they may run into somebody. While she was still a bit embarrassed to be naked in front of Allie and Reagan.
As the girls hike onward, they begin to make conversation with Julia. At first it is not about sex but quickly turns into that.
“So you’ve really never had an orgasm?” Allie asked Julia
“No...” Julia shyly said. “At least not that I’m aware of.”
“Oh trust me.” Allie said “You’d know if you had one.”
“Well very soon you will have the opportunity to do so!” Reagan said, as they continue their hike up the hill.

The thought of this quickly brings back the ticklish feeling between Julia’s legs. She looks down and to no surprise notices the shine of clear liquid covering her slit.
Within a few minutes, the girls arrive to the top of the hill. There is a small observation area, complete with a few picnic tables and a railing which overlooks a nice view of the woods and a lake in the distance,.
“Here we are!” Allie said
Reagan reaches into her bag and pulls out 3 waters, handing Allie and Julia one. The girls stand at the railing, taking in the view and sipping on their waters.
“Beautiful, huh?” Reagan asked
Julia nodded, taking in the view.
“Let me get a photo of you in front of it.” Reagan said, as her and Allie back away from the railing.
Julia knows there is no point in arguing and looks at the camera, with her hands in front of her crotch.
“Move your hands.” Reagan orders “And a nice big smile.”
Julia quickly does so, allow Reagan to capture a photo of naked Julia in front of the railing.

“Now for the part you have been waiting for.” Reagan said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a towel. She lays the towel across the top of one of the picnic tables.
“Go ahead and lay down on the table.” Allie says
Julia does so, climbing up onto the table and lying flat on her back. Allie and Reagan once again check out her body, noticing the wetness on her pussy.
“Since you have done what we told you out here...” Allie started “You will now be allowed to masturbate. We will watch you but we will not film... this time.”
Julia sighs in relief, she is so happy she will finally be able to touch her slit.
“You may begin whenever you are ready” Allie says, as they watch Julia.

Julia opens her legs and reaches her hand down to her pussy. The fist thing she remembered from her last session was how much better it felt when her juices covered her finger. To do this again, she starts from the bottom of her slit and runs her finger upward, getting as much wetness as she can onto her finger. Her finger is soaked from doing this just once. Her finger moves its way up onto her clit, which she rubs in small circles. It immediately feels amazing. Her eyes close and all she focuses on is the feeling.
“Mmmmmmmmm..” she moans, as her finger picks up speed. She tries to hold her moans back as much as possible, but the greater it feels the hard that gets.”
“Ahhhhhhhh.” She groans, as her finger quickly circles her clit.
Julia opens her eyes, as she has been rubbing for a few moments with still no orgasm. The feeling of the rubbing is still intense but she has yet to cum.
She looks up at Allie and Reagan, who are both closely watching her pussy.
For the fist time ever, Julia enjoys the feeling of being naked in front of Allie and Reagan and is turned on by being watched. This new feeling from being watched is enough to push Julia past the point of no return.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!” She lets out, not even bothering to cover her moaning anymore. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”, she yells out as her pussy pulsates several times and waves of pleasure take over her body. She is having her first orgasm, its the best thing she has ever experienced.
“Ugggghhhhhh.” She lets out a quieter moan, as the waves of pleasure start to go away.
Her hands drop back to her sides and she lays flat, breathing heavily as she starts to recover from the intense pleasure.
“Wow.” Allie says, speechless.
“You good?” Reagan asked, as Julia lays flat, still recovering.
“Yes...” Julia said, out of breath. “Amazing. I just need a minute.”
“Take your time.” Reagan reassured her.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-14-2020, 11:14 AM   #20
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13

Allie and Reagan watched Julia as she lay flat, still recovering from her intense orgasm. Within a few minutes, Julia had gained her energy back however the endorphins from her horniness had faded, leaving her to feel ashamed and embarrassed about what she had just done. Now, more than ever, she was fully aware of her nakedness and felt embarrassed to be naked in front of Allie and Reagan, even though they had already seen everything many times. She felt dirty and like she had done something she was not supposed to.
“Are you ready to head back?” Reagan asked Julia.
Julia nodded, getting up from the table and covering her crotch with her hands. Her face was bright red and it was obvious that she felt awkward about what had just taken place.
“Are you okay?” Allie asked her, as they started walking down the hill.
“Yes...” Julia said. “I just feel... dirty I guess.”
“Don’t” Allie said, reassuring her. “What you just did was normal. Most girls do it, most just don’t talk about it.”
“Besides.” Reagan joined in. “All that matters is that you enjoyed it... You did enjoy it, right?
“Yes.” Julia shyly admitted
“Then there you go!” Allie said “That is all that matters.”

And with that, the girls hiked down the hill. Before too long, they ended up right where they started. The girls stopped and Reagan reached into her bag, pulling out Julia’s clothes.
“You did really good today.” Reagan said “I’m proud of you.”
Reagan handed Julia the clothes. Julia took off her shoes and put on her pants, pulling them over her pussy. Next, she pulled her shirt over her head. And just like that, she was dressed again. After being nude for so long, the feeling of clothes on her skin again almost felt unnatural, but she quickly adjusted to it as they walked towards the car.
The car ride home was silent, as Julia sat in the backseat replaying the events that had occurred today back in her head.
She felt a tickle in her pussy as she thought about her orgasm and how good it had felt.
“This is wrong.” She thought to herself. “But it felt so good. I want to do it again. I HAVE to do it again.”
The battle with herself in her head continued until they reached home.

The girls walked into the home, closing the front door behind them.
“You know the rule.” Allie said
Julia immediately knew what she was talking about, and did not argue. She quickly stripped off her clothes.
“Me and Allie have some work to do in the spare room.” Reagan said “Please try not to disturb us, if you need something I have my phone on me.”
“Okay.” Julia said, wondering what type of work she was referring to.
“We are going swimming tonight, and we have a surprise for you there.” Allie said. “Why don’t you get some rest?”
“You should take a nice warm bath.” Reagan suggested. “You can use my master bathroom, the tub is much larger! Relax and we will see you in a few hours.”

Allie and Reagan head towards the spare room, while Julia went into the master bathroom and started a warm tub. With no need to strip down any further, she got into the warm water and leaned her head back, taking in the day.
She felt at peace with everything, although she worried what else could be planned. After all, there was still a full day and a half until the weekend was over.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-14-2020, 11:16 AM   #21
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you to those who have given feedback. Feel free to chime in you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions! I know this chapters was a bit slow but it will be heating up more in the next few chapters.
Old 10-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #22
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
Thank you to those who have given feedback. Feel free to chime in you have any feedback, ideas or suggestions! I know this chapters was a bit slow but it will be heating up more in the next few chapters.
Sometimes in order to develop the story or characters, there is a need to sacrifice the action to some extent, sometimes entirely. But to be fair I personally think you have a nice balance between action and development, I do still want to know what's behind door number 1 and if my suspicions are right, but at the same time hate spoilers and want the story to unfold to its natural reveal. I think you are doing a brilliant job and look forward to all 3 character development.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-15-2020, 11:29 AM   #23
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 14

Julia stays in the bath for about an hour before getting up and draining the water. She dries her body, brushes her hair but does not put on any clothes. She went right to her bedroom and closed the door behind her, laying down in her bed. Her mind is calm and she is not even thinking about all that has happened earlier. She feels relaxed and without even realizing it, she drifts off to sleep.
The next thing she knows, she is being woken up.
“Wake up sleepy head.” Allie said, as she shock Julia awake.
“What time is it?” Julia asked, not sure as to how long she had been asleep.
“It’s like 5:30.” Allie said. “We have dinner ready downstairs, then we are going out swimming.”
Julia follows Allie downstairs, where they are met by Reagan with plates of food. All 3 girls eat their dinner quickly and clean up.

‘You ready to go swimming?” Reagan asked Julia
Julia nodded.
“Okay.” Allie said. “We are going to go get changed, be right back.”
“What about me?” Julia asked, worried she would be going swimming naked.
“You’ll be fine nude.” Reagan said
Allie and Reagan head upstairs, leaving Julia alone downstairs.
“What if somebody sees me?” Julia thinks to herself. Suddenly she feels herself getting wet and a familiar tickle between her legs.
“Noooooo.” She tells herself “I don’t want to be seen. Why am I getting wet? What is wrong with me?”
Within a few minutes, Allie and Reagan return downstairs both dresses in bikinis. Julia immediately notices both girls have much larger boobs than her. For a moment, she is jealous of their bodies. She is pulled back into reality when Allie tossed her a towel.
“Wrap this around yourself.” She said “Let’s go.”
Julia tightly wraps the towel around her body and follows the other girls outside.

Julia feels so exposed, walking outside in only a towel. The girls walk for a few moments before arriving to the community pool. As they walk up, Julia notices there are 2 boys at the pool, slightly older than her.
Allie and Reagan both see the fear in Julia’s eyes when she notices the boys.
“Don’t worry. We’ll take care of them.” Allie says, as they enter the gate to the pool.
“Hey boys.” Allie says, approaching the two boys. “We’d like the pool to ourselves tonight.”
“Well too bad.” One of the boys says “We were here first.”
“How about this:” Allie suggest “What if we suck your dicks and then you leave for the night.”
Both boys laugh, not thinking she is serious.
“She’s serious.” Reagan chimes in.
“Damn.” One of the boys says “Can’t refuse that offer.”
With that, both boys get out of the water.
“So which of you are doing it? One of the boys asks, checking out all 3 girls.
“Julia, would you like the honors?” Reagan asked
“No!” Julia says, in total disbelief of the situation. “Please. No.”
“Suit yourself.” Reagan said. “But you may regret it later.”
Julia wondered and worried about what that meant, but she did not ask.

“We will do it.” Allie says, pointing to herself and Reagan.
“Right on.” One of the boys says.
“Let’s go into the changing room. A little more private.” Allie suggest
The 4 start to walk towards the changing room, leaving Julia behind.
“Wait here.” Reagan says, looking back at her. “And no towel when we get back.”
Julia waits until they are out of sight before dropping her towel, leaving her naked body completely exposed. She quickly thinks about what is the best way to hide, without disobeying any orders.
She sees a lounge chair and quickly lays down on her stomach. This covers her pussy and tits and makes Julia feel much less exposed.

A few minutes go by and the 4 come out of the dressing room, both boys have a big smile on their face.
Julia quickly reaches behind her, trying to cover her exposed butt from the boys.
“No covering.” Reagan shouts over to her. Julia does so, giving a full view of her ass checks to the boys as they leave the pool.
“Nice ass” One of the boys say, as they leave.
“You should have let those boys see your pussy.” Allie said to Julia
“And you should have sucked their dicks.” Reagan adds on. “We will punish you when we get home, but for now lets just have fun.”
“Time for you too meet what will become your new best friend.” Allie says “The pool jets!”
Old 10-16-2020, 01:19 PM   #24
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 15

“Let’s go!” Allie says to Julia, as she jumps into the water.
Julia does a quick look around to ensure nobody is near before getting up from her chair, once again exposing her naked body.
“Just jump in.” Reagan said “The water is fine.”
Julia quickly jumps into the water. She feels safer in the water, as though anybody walking by would not be able to see her as easily as they would if she were sitting poolside.
As Julia jumps in, she immediately is met with with the shock of the cold water hitting her naked skin. She had never been swimming nude, and this was certainly a new feeling for her.
The girls swam around for a few minutes before all getting used to the water.

“Come over here.” Allie said, from the side of the pool.
Julia went over to where Allie was at.
“Feel this.” Allie said, putting her hand underwater.
Julia put her hand where Allie’s was and felt the pressure from the filter that was spraying cold water into the pool. Julia was confused as to why Allie was showing her this, as she saw no significance in it.
“Now stand in front of it.” Allie said
Julia did as told and moved her body to the side of the pool, directly in front of where the filter was. Immediately, she now understood why she was being shown this. The pool jet lined up perfectly with her pussy, blasting a stream of cold water directly against her tight hole.
“Ohhhhh.” She said, as the shock of the water against her pussy hit her.
“Is it hitting your clit?” Reagan asked
“No.” Julia said, trying to hold back the moans from her pleasure. “Just the opening to the hole.”
“Move your body down a bit, so that it hits your clit.” Reagan ordered
Julia did so, adjusting her body by only a few inches so that the water was now blasting against her clit rather than her opening.
“Ohhhhhhhhhh” Julia moaned, as the pleasure intensified from the feeling of pressure on her clit.
To both Allie and Reagan’s surprise, Julia did something neither expected. With her legs against the pool wall and her pussy pressed tightly against the jet, she took her hands and started to message her nipples.
Julia didn’t even care that she was being watched by Allie and Reagan, all she was focused on was the amazing feeling.
“Mmmmmmmmmm” she moaned as she felt herself getting close to her second ever orgasm.

“She’s getting close.” Reagan whispered over to Allie.
Allie nodded in agreement and quickly got out of the pool, hitting the ‘off’ button located near the pool. This turned off the filter, pulling Julia back into reality.
“Noooooooo.” Julia said, as she felt the filter turn off and the feeling of pleasure quickly go away. She was so close to having her second orgasm, as just like that it was gone.
“You were about to orgasm?” Allie asked “Weren’t you?”
“Yes.” Julia said, feeling both disappointed and embarrassed.
“Well too bad.” Reagan said. “Because we never gave you permission to have an orgasm.”
“Let’s go home.” Allie said. “It’s time you get punished.”

Julia’s heart pounded as she wondered what this could mean. She followed the other girls’ lead and got out of the pool, grabbing her towel and drying her body off. Her pussy was soaked and begged to be touched, but she did not dare as she knew that this would only make her punishment worse.
“Now give me your towel.” Reagan said, grabbing it out of Julia’s hand. “The fist part of your punishment is that you are going to walk home naked.”
“Nooooooo!” Julia thought to herself. “Somebody will surely see me!”
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-16-2020, 01:56 PM   #25
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Keep themcumming! Loving every bit of it. You are a good writer.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:00 PM   #26
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 16

Luckily for Julia, the pool was only located a short distance from the home and the walk would not be long. Either way, she knew that walked around naked at night was risky and she could easily be seen.
Julia followed Allie and Reagan as they exited out the pool gates and entered onto the sidewalk. All Julia was worried about was being seen, as she quickly walked long the sidewalk and scanned her surroundings the entire time. The coast was clear and nobody was in sight. They walked for about 5 minutes before reaching the street they living on. So far, Julia was in the clear and nobody has seen her.. They walk up to the house, where Reagan unlocks the door. Allie and Reagan are first to go inside, followed up Julia. As Julia is closing the door, she hears a car honking as it speeds by.
“Oh my god.” She thinks to herself. “Somebody saw me.” She looks behind to see the car is gone, as it has already sped off into the night.

“Now time for your punishment, to end the night.” Allie said
“Oh no.” Julia thinks to herself, she was so worried about being seen that she almost forgot about her punishment. What did they have planned for her? She worried.
“Stand straight and put your hand to your side.” Reagan ordered Julia
Julia did as told.
“Now spread your legs.” Allie ordered
Julia opened her legs, giving a nice view of her dripping wet pussy to her roommates.
Allie reached down, running a finger though Julia’s slit which caused her to jump.
“Look at how wet you are.” Allie said, showing her finger to Julia before wiping the juices off of her finger and onto Julia’s stomach. “It’s too bad you won’t get to cum tonight.”
“Please.” Julia said
“Shhhhh!” Allie said. “I am doing the speaking.”
“Reagan, can you remind Julia what she is being punished for tonight.”
“Gladly.” Reagan said, with a grin. “First of all, you did covered up when those boys walked by.”
“I’m sorry.” Julia pleased
“Shut up!” Allie said, reaching down and slapping Julia’s pussy.
“Owwwwwww!” Julia cried out in pain
“Next, you did not suck those boys dicks and made me and Allie do it.” Reagan said. “And lastly, you almost had an orgasm without permission.”

“Before I explain to you how you will make it up to us, I want to warn you of something.” Allie said
This made Julia even more nervous, what was she about to say?
“I found your brother on facebook.” Allie said. “Max, right?”
“Yes...” Julia said. Max was Julia’s older brother. He was two years older than Julia. He lived a few hours away and worked full time, rather than going to college. “What could he possibly have to do with any of this?” Julia thought to herself.
“Well, if you argue with the punishment and don’t do exactly what we say then we will be sending a photo of you masturbating to your brother.”
“Nooooo.” Julia pleaded. “Please, not Max.”
“Then do what we say and you don’t have to worry about it.” Allie said.
Julia was now terrified. She hadn’t even been told what the punishment was but knew she had to do it, she could not risk Max seeing any photos of her.

“So here is what your punishment is.” Allie said “Since you did not want to suck dick, that must mean you would rather eat pussy.”
“No!” Julia thought to herself. “That is so gross!” But she did not dare to speak.
“You will eat both of us out. You will do so for as long we as desire and until both of us are pleased.” Allie explained.
“Now so that you don’t have to decide which one of us you’ll eat out fist, we will tip a coin.” Reagan said “Heads, you will do me first. Tails, you will do Allie first. Do you understand?”
Julia nodded, not questioning it as she did not want to risk having that photo sent to her brother.
Old 10-19-2020, 11:29 AM   #27
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 17

Julia certainly did not want to lick either of her roommate’s pussies but she knew that she had no choice. It was either that or a horrible photo going to her own brother! The idea of putting her mouth on their vaginas disgusted her.
“That is where they pee. Where they have sex!” Julia thought to herself. “I hope they are at least clean.”
Reagan went into the other room and quickly came back with a coin, she handed it to Julia.
“Here, you flip it.” She said.
Julia took the coin. She knew either way that she would be licking both so didn’t deeply care which one was first.
She took a deep breath and threw the coin into the air, allowing it to flip several times before landing back into her hand.
She looked at the coin. It was tails, this meant she would be eating out Allie first.
“Allie it is then.” Reagan said, looking down at the coin.

“Let’s go up to my room.” Allie suggested. The girls walked upstairs, Julia shaking from the nerves of what she was about to do. They made it to Allie’s room, where Allie jumped onto the bed, landing flat on her back. She was still wearing just her bikini from swimming. Julia was unsure whether she would take it off or just lick the outside, as she had no idea how oral sex worked.
“Don’t leave me waiting.” Allie said, waiting for Julia to make the first move.
“Wh... What... do I do?” Julia nervously asked
“Well you’re going to have to start with taking her bottoms off” Reagan said.
Julia walked towards the bed and knelled down at the foot of the bed, leaving her eye level with Allie’s bikini covered crotch. She reached her hand up and put her fingers inside in the waistband of Allie’s black bikini bottoms. Julia felt wrong and dirty even touching a girl’s bottoms like this.
“Go ahead.” Allie said, lifting her legs slightly so the bottoms would come off easier.
In one swift motion, Julia pulled the bottoms down to Allie’s knees where Allie wiggled out of them, letting them fall to the floor.

Julia’s eyes immediately found themselves between Allie’s legs, this was the first pussy Julia had ever seen besides her own. Unlike Julia’s pussy, Allie’s had visible outer lips, which went outward and made a shape which reminded Julia of wings. She had a large clit, which Julia would not have a hard time finding. Like Julia, she was completely shaved with no evidence or signs that hair had even been there to begin with.
Julia felt turned on, as she took a moment to check out Allie’s genitals. Julia noticed Reagan checking it out as well, but it was clear that this was something she had seen before.
Julia knew that if she didn’t start licking, she would be in trouble.
She took one last deep breath, then moved her mouth in between Allie’s opened legs.

She opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to make it’s first contact with Allie’s slit, which she gave a long lick from bottom to top.
At first, all she could taste was the bitterness from the chlorine leftover on her skin from swimming earlier. This taste quick went away as it was overpowered with the taste of Allie’s juices. To Julia’s surprise, it tasted rather sweet with a slightly salty after taste. Julia found herself enjoying the taste, which helped her get past the grossness of what it was coming from. She licked her slit over and over again, lapping up her juices.
An idea then popped into Julia’s mind. She knew her goal her was to make Allie orgasm as quickly as possible. Julia knew from her experience, the clit was the fastest way to do so. She moved her mouth upwards and started licking Allie’s hardening clit. This clearly was working.
“Mmmmmmmmm.” Allie moaned, as she placed her hands on the back of Julia’s head, adding extra pressure onto her clit.
Julia noticed she was getting wetter, which Julia tried to control by lapping up the juices as they escaped Allie’s body.

Both Allie and Reagan took notice of Julia’s surprising enjoyment. Not only was she clearly enjoying the taste and giving the pleasure, but also her pussy was covered in a thick and clear coat of her own juices
“Mmmmmmmmmmmm” Allie moaned again “Stay on my clit.”
Julia did so, circling her tongue around Allie’s clit. Allie breathing was speeding up, she was close to cumming.
“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh” Allie moaning, as she was pushed over the edge of an amazing orgasm.
Julia was so caught up in the moment, she did not even realize Allie had cummed. She continued licking the juices until Allie pulled her legs inward, moving Julia’s mouth away from her pussy and pulling Julia back into reality.
Julia looked up at her roommates, who were just watching her. Allie’s juices remained on Julia’s face, who now felt embarrassed and quickly wiped them off.

“Did she satisfy you enough?” Reagan asked Allie, who was still laying back with a big smile on her face.
“Yes.” Allie said.
“Good.” Reagan said, with a grin. “That means it’s my turn.”
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 09:15 AM   #28
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 18

“Let’s go to my room.” Reagan said, as Allie got up and put her bikini bottoms back on. Julia took one good look at Allie’s pussy before it was hidden, then quickly followed Reagan towards her room.
“Now a few differences you should know about me” Reagan said as they arrived into the master bedroom. “First off all, I prefer to be fully nude when I’m having having sex”.
With this, she reached behind her back and unclipped her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground. For the first time, Julia had a view of Reagan’s breasts. They were much larger than hers, with a nice firmness to them. Her nipples were also much larger and pointed outward.
Reagan then reached down and removed her bikini bottoms, leaving her fully naked. Julia took a moment to check out Reagan’s pussy. Her slit was small and tight, with a flap of skin hanging between the middle. Unlike Julia and Allie, she had a strip of hair that went above her slit.

“Now lay down on the bed.” Reagan ordered.
“Why am I laying down if I’m the one eating you?” Julia questioned, confused.
“Don’t argue.” Allie ordered. “Just do it.”
“Okay.” Julia said, as she laid down flat on the bed. She closed her legs tightly together, trying to avoid getting any of her wetness of Reagan’s soft comforter.
Reagan then climbed up on the bed, crawling forward to line her body up with Julia’s face. Reagan stood up on the bed and positioned herself directly above Julia’s face to where 1 leg was on one side of her head and one leg was on the other. Julia looked up, admiring the transition between Reagan’s ass crack and her slit. Reagan lowered her body onto Julia’s face, leaving only about an inch between Julia’s mouth and Reagan’s slit.
“The other thing you should know about me is that I prefer your tongue in my hole rather than on my clit.” Reagan said. “Now get started.”

Julia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, allowing it touch the outside of Reagan’s slit. Julia quickly located her opening and quickly darted her tongue inside of it, allowing her tongue to penetrate the soft and wet hole. Although Reagan tasted sweet like Allie, the taste was different but still enjoyable. Julia took a moment to feel around her tight hole with her tongue before pulling it out and pushing it back in. This seemed to be working, as Reagan started to softly moan. Julia noticed Reagan hand’s appear in front of her face, which caused her to quickly stop.
“Keep going.” Reagan said. “I’m going to play with my clit while you focus on my hole.”
Julia took the order and went back to what she was doing, quickly pushing her tongue in and out of Reagan’s tight entrance.
“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Reagan moaned as Julia kept pleasuring her orally.
“Go faster!” Reagan said, as she moaned softly.
Julia did as told, increasing the speed at which she was inserting her tongue into Reagan.
“Mmmmmmmm” Reagan moaned, as she increased the speed in which she was rubbing her clit.
Julia tongue was getting tired, she hopped this was almost over.
“I’m getting close.” Reagan announced. “Don’t slow down.”
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Reagan moaned, as she reached the point of climax.

Julia felt Reagan’s hole tighten around her mouth as Reagan came hard and fast. What happened next took Julia by surprise! A clear liquid sprayed out of Reagan’s pussy, some landing in Julia’s mouth and the rest coating Julia’s face and chest.
“Oh my god.” Julia thought to herself “Did she just pee on me?”
Julia spit out the salty liquid. It did not taste like pee, or at least what Julia imagined pee would taste like. Julia felt utterly disgusted.
“Oh” Reagan said, through her deep breathing. “I should have mentioned that I’m a squirter.”
Julia wiped her face with her hand, trying to get as much of the liquid away from her mouth as possible.
“Yes, you should’ve mentioned that.” Julia said, surprised by how much liquid had come out Reagan.

Reagan got out of her position and laid back on the bed, leaving the two naked girls laying next to each other. Julia felt awkward by this and quickly got up.
“You did good today.” Allie said. “And based on how wet your pussy is, I think it safe to say you enjoyed yourself.”
Julia knew she was right, as she looked down to see her own crack glistening from the wetness that covered it. She was soaking.
“Why don’t you get a shower to clean yourself up and go to bed? Allie suggested. “We have a lot planned for tomorrow”
Julia agreed and went to the bathroom. She took a cold shower before drying herself off, brushing her teeth and finally going to bed.
Old 10-25-2020, 02:54 PM   #29
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 19

Julia laid awake in bed, trying to fall asleep. She was unable to get her mind off of her wet pussy and how badly she wanted to touch it. Deep down, she had mixed feeling about what had happened today. In just one day, she showed her pussy to a boy, had her first orgasm and performed oral sex on not 1, but 2 girls.
“I should be embarrassed and ashamed of myself.” She told herself “But instead I just want to do it all again.” It was an internal battle that she felt she was loosing either way. Eventually her sleepiness won and she fell asleep.

The next morning she awoke and immediately went downstairs, still naked.
“Good morning.” Allie said, greeting her and checking out her naked body.
Julia noticed that both Allie and Reagan were dressed nicely, as if they were going out somewhere. She wondered what they could possibly have planned for the day. Allie quickly disappeared and came back, holding a black dress.
“Here, put this on.” She said, as she handed the dress over to Julia. “But no underwear, of course.”
Julia took the dress and slipped it over her head, covering up her naked body.
“We are going out for brunch.” Reagan said.
“Good.” Julia thought to herself. “I am starving and there is not much they can possibly make me do at brunch.”
Julia took a quick moment to check herself out in the mirror and do her hair. The dress, while short, was long enough to cover her pussy. For this, she was grateful. She went upstairs and grabbed a nice pair of shoes before heading out the door with her roommates.
All 3 girls got into the car and they headed to brunch. Within a few moments, they arrived at the restaurant. It was a fairly fancy restaurant which was a popular brunch spot in the area. After waiting a few minutes, the girls were able to secure a table.

“Good morning, ladies.” The waiter said, as he approached their table. “My name is Jackson and I will be your server. Can I start you off with some drinks?”
“Just waters all around.” Reagan said
“Very well.” Jackson said, as he walked off. The girls looked around to make sure he was gone before jumping into their conversation.
“We wanted to take a moment and tell you how impressed we were with you yesterday.” Reagan said. “We know how embarrassing some of the stuff we had you do can be, but we are glad to see you are enjoying it.
Julia nodded, unsure of how to respond to that.
“Today is going to be a little different.” Allie said. “We are going to give you a challenge for the day right now. If you complete the challenge, you will be given the opportunity to have an orgasm.”
Julia looked around quickly, to ensure nobody nearby could hear the conversation.
“But if you do not complete the challenge, there will be a punishment.”
“Do you understand?” Reagan asked.
Julia nodded, not saying anything.
“Okay then.” Allie said. “So here is your challenge for the day: You will show your pussy to 1 person, you will show your tits to 1 person, and you will be fully naked in front of 1 person.”
“I... I can’t” Julia started
“No arguing!” Allie said. “Do you understand your challenge?”
“Ye.... ye.... yes.” Julia said, more nervous than ever.
“Would you like us to help you find the people or would you rather do it on your own?” Allie asked
“Help me, please.” Julia said. She knew that she would be far too shy to find anybody herself. Although she didn’t like the idea of Allie and Reagan helping her with this, she knew that was the better option.
“It will be our pleasure.” Allie said. “Sooooo... for the first person, you are to show your pussy to Jackson.”
“Jackson?” Julia asked, not recognizing the name.
“Our waiter.” Reagan chimed in.
“Nooooo! I can’t.” Julia argued,
“Okay.” Allie said. “Then I will send your brother a picture”. Allie pulled out her phone and unlocked it.
“Noooooooooooo!” Julia said, batting the phone out of Allie’s hand. “Fine, I will do it.”
“Okay!” Allie said. “Well good time, because here he comes.”

“Are you ladies ready to order?” Jackson said, as he approached the table.
“As a matter of a fact, we are!” Allie said, looking at Julia and motioning her eyes down to Julia’s crotch.
Julia felt as if time paused, she knew she had to do this right here and right now.
Julia reached her hand to the front of the dress and pulled up the crotch area, just above her pussy. She felt cool air hitting her skin, as her bald pussy became on display.
At first Jackson did not notice and took both Reagan and Allie’s order, before moving over to Julia’s side of the table.
“Oh my!” He said, as he noticed Julia’s slit.
He could hardly believe his eyes. Surely this was an accident, he reassured himself. He had never been trained how to handle a situation like this and although it was awkward, he enjoyed the sight.
“You’re... uhhhh... showing.” He said, signaling down to her dress.
Julia turned bright red, as she lowered her dress back over her slit. The challenge was to show her pussy, and she had accomplished that so quickly covered up.
“Ill take pancakes!” She blurted out, feeling her bright red face and tears building in her eyes.
“Ill be back shortly with your order.” Jackson said, as he quickly rushed off.
“Good job!” Allie said, not making Julia feel much better about what had just happened. “His face was priceless.”
Both Allie and Reagan burst into laughter as Julia sat there feeling so ashamed and embarrassed.
“Thank God that is over!” Julia told herself. “I never want to see him again!”
Old 10-29-2020, 12:01 PM   #30
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 20

The girls quickly eat their breakfast, except for Julia who only has a few bites. Instead Julia sat still, nervous and embarrassed about showing her pussy to their waiter. To her luck, another waiter comes by and gives the girls the check and collects payment. Julia is relieved, as she gets up and realizes she may never have to see Jackson again. She knows one thing for sure, she will never come back to this restaurant again.
Julia follows her roommates out to their car, where she gets into the back seat.
“You completed the first part of the challenge.” Allie said, looking back at Julia. “Only 2 more parts to go.”
“How do you feel about it?” Allie asked
“Horrible” Julia said, her voice cracking from nervousness. “He saw my privates, he was looking right at them.”
Allie laughed. “First of all, its called your pussy; not your privates. Say it.”
“My... my... puss... pussy.” Julia said, feeling dirty for saying a word she was always taught was vulgar.
“Secondly, there is a lot more he could have done with your pussy then just look at it. Looking isn’t so bd.”
Julia disagrees, as she feels that it was horrible to have him look, but she decides it is best not to vocalize her concern.

“So here is the deal!” Reagan said. “We are going to let you decide what happens next.”
Julia is nervous for whatever challenge comes next.
“We can either stick with our original deal or we have a counteroffer.”
“What kind of a counteroffer?” Julia ask, nervous about what this could possibly mean.
“I have a classmate from last semester who I owe a favor to.” Allie said. “He’s a bit of a nerd and has no experience with girls.”
Julia is afraid of where this offer is going.
“For 30 minutes, you will do whatever he says.” Allie said. “If you do this without arguing, your challenges for the day will be over.”
“It’s up to you.” Reagan said. “Just so you know, if you decide to stick with the original challenge then he will be the person that you go naked in front of. So either way, he will be seeing you naked.”
“What kind of stuff will I have to do to him?” Julia asked
“Don’t worry.” Allie said. “We will be there and make sure he does not hurt you, take photos of you or have sex with you. Those will be off limits.”
“Or if you’d rather, you can stick with the original challenge.” Reagan added. “Just know that he will see you naked and you’ll still have to show your tits to one other person.”

Julia is conflicted. She now knows that no matter what she will be naked in front of this boy. Her biggest fear was that he would hurt her or try take her virginity, which she has now been assured would not happen
Although the idea of either challenge makes her nervous, she feels the 30 minutes will be her better option.
“Ill do it.” Julia said “The 30 minutes with the boy.”
“Alright.” Allie said. “Good choice.
“Let’s head back home.” Reagan said, as she drove towards their house. “He can meet us there.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, college, dare, humilaition, truth or dare