Old 05-31-2020, 12:34 AM   #1
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Default Reporting front page dares.

Is there a way to report the dares that appear on the front page?

I often see things that are blatantly illegal or immoral come up, but I can’t seem to find a report button.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 01:59 AM   #2
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

On the bottoms left hand corner of a post there is a red triangle with and exclamation mark in it, you can click on that to report a post
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 03:57 AM   #3
Cstelle
gD Curio

I think BabyBoi speaks of https://www.getdare.com/index.php with the random dares. I'm afraid I can't find an obvious way to report illegal/immoral dares either. (I suspect the thought is that users/players should be mature enough to make sane decisions...)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:53 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

The truth and dare submissions are manually approved so luckily the worst are filtered. Unfortunately, some slipped past this check because the ones below are supposed to be safe for all ages (or at least PG-13 I presume):
- Freeze a bottle of water, then cut it open and melt it into a dildo shape and masturbate with it.
- For guys only. Smear toothpaste over your genitalia and then smear glue onto a pair of panties. Put them on.
- Inhale a shot of cinnamon.

But what I dislike even more is the comments on the safe for all ages truth or dares.
- Many "I'm horny and looking for a master" comments.
- Some "looking for submissives kik me on ....." of people that are known catphishers or findoms.

Adding a report button would be a brilliant idea to remove this unwanted content but I doubt it will be done.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:23 AM   #5
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

That’s exactly what I’m talking about- the index dares/ dare archives!
I think you’re right and a lot of the disturbing stuff is just in the comments.
The one that inspired me to make the post was someone claiming to be underage talking about wanting to do stuff with his family members or something along those lines.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote