Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-31-2023, 04:35 AM   #16
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Another skilled writer.
Thank you, looking forward to more, lots more!!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 06-04-2023, 01:36 AM   #17
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Eleven

The Apartment

Chapter Eleven

“I’m so sorry, Miss. I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t control it”. Aimee hopes pleading with Bethany will make whatever is coming her way less intense.

“You know the rules, slut. You agreed to them. You broke them. Now you suffer the consequences”.

Aimee feels a finger spreading coldness around her tight butt hole, exactly like last night before she was forced to take the anal hook

“Please, Miss, please, it was an accident, I didn’t do it on purpose. If I could I would have stopped.

The finger pushes the lubrication deep inside her, wiggling round, coating her butt fully.

Aimee moaned quietly. Despite not really knowing what was about to happen, the finger inside her tight hole felt good.

“Looks like the slut enjoys having her butt toyed with”, mocked Molly who was standing behind the spread girl.

Aimee assumes it is Molly who is fingering her tight hole.

“Of course she does. Don’t all desperate little sluts?” Jess added. “The slut cums without permission when she should have been concentrating on pleasing us. It makes sense her greedy holes are hungry for attention”.

Aimee can feel someone press against her ear, realising it’s Bethany as she begins to whisper…

“Don’t you ever cum again without my permission, do you hear me, slut”?

Aimee nods slowly as Molly removes her finger from Aimee’s hole. “Yes, Miss, I’m so sorry”.

Bethany turns her head, shouting over her naked flatmate. “Okay Molly, Fuck her”.

Amiee feels a heavy slap to her spread butt cheeks. “Beg for me to punish your butt, slut”, Molly snarls.

“Agghh”, Aimee shrieks at Molly’s impact to her butt cheek. She really doesn’t want this punishment. She desperately pulls at her restraints with her feet, but they are secured firmly.

“Don’t you dare embarrass me slut, do what she wants”, Bethany whispers in Aimee’s ear.

Realising she has no choice, she finds the words. “Please, Sister Molly, please punish my butt”. Aimee said them so unenthusiastically and she knew it. She felt another heavy smack hit her cheek.

“Aggghhhh”, Aimee cried.

“Beg properly, slut”, Molly demanded.

Fearful of another smack, Aimee just wanted this all to be over. She used her desperate need for this to stop and replaced the words to plead.

“Please, Sister Molly, please punish my butt hole for being such a slut and cumming. I deserve it, please fuck my hole”.

“Better”, came the final whisper from Bethany before she could be heard standing up and heading back to one of the chairs.

Aimee feels the head of the strap-on that had been pounding her pussy for the past hour or so press against her tightest of holes.

“Shit”, she thinks to herself, “I don’t know if I can take this, it’s one thing being filled with something but being fucked, I really don’t know”.

“Open up, slut”, “Molly commands as she presses the toy firmer against Aimee’s opening.

“Fuuuuuuuckkk”, Aimee screams as she relaxes against the dildo before it penetrates her tight butt hole, stretching it wide and keeping it stretched.

“Here”, said Bethany, “use this on her tits to distract her”.

Aimee felt a pulling of her breasts before a stinging radiated her left breast, then her right. She concluded it was a riding crop swatting her hanging tits from below, as someone, presumably Jess, smacked her exposed breasts.

“Agghhhh”, cried Aimee as her tight hole was being pounded and her soft breasts endured the stings.

KA-CHICK. KA-CHICK

Aimee could hear more photo’s being taken as her butt and breasts are being punished painfully.

“Take it, slut”, Molly taunted as she pounded the toy into Aimee’s increasingly sore, reddening hole.

Aimee lay over the arm of the sofa, shifting in agony, unable to move. No option but to take whatever the girls were doing to her.

“Enjoying yourself slut?” asked Bethany.

“Aaaagghhhh”, Aimee allowed the pain to release from her mouth, “No, Miss, aaaaaggghhhh, fuck, please make it stop, aghhhh. I’m so sorry, Miss.

With that, Molly’s thrusts became shallower and came to a halt before the toy was pulled out from her butt.

“Oh, god, “ahhh”, Thank you, thank you, Aimee responded, aghhh. Her sensitive breasts, still being smacked with the crop.

“We’re not done with you yet slut”, Bethany said as Aimee felt her voice get closer and circle around her. “I don’t think you’re even close to learning your lesson”.

“Please, Miss. I really have, I really won’t do it again. Please”. Aimee pleaded for the punishment to stop. She felt awful already for breaking a rule. That was punishment enough to her, let alone this. She really wanted things to stop.

Aimee felt the seating in front of her give way again before the tug of someone pulling at her chin in an upwards direction. As before, Aimee opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue expecting the girl's pussy to present itself to her mouth.

“Clean it, slut”, Molly said before thursting the toy deep into Aimee’s mouth.

“Aaackkk”, Aimee gagged as she retched at the toy being slammed against the back of her throat. Coughing and spluttering, she tried desperately to move her head out of the way but someone grabbed her hair holding her head in place before having the toy forced into her mouth again.

“Hhhhuurkk”, her throat recoiling again. Saliva drooling from her mouth around the dildo. Her eyes filled up becoming teary before the swoosh of a flogger crashing down heavily on her butt making her scream against the toy.

“You’re such a fucking mess, slut” Molly said as she made fun of the humiliated girl using her throat as an opening like a nurse force feeding a patient.

“Annnggghhhh”, Aimee cried, her screams muffled as the strap-on continued to be forcefully held down her throat, her breasts sore from the crop and her butt on fire from the flogger.

“Ghlease stoh”, Aimee bawled as her body fought against the pain.

“You heard her Jess”, Bethany said sarcastically, “be a darling and stop”.

Aimee let out a whimper as the stinging to her breasts came to an end before letting out an eerie scream as Jess finished by pinching and twisting her nipples hard. Another woosh heard, before the inevitable sting of its tongues whipped against her burning buttocks.

Before Aimee felt like things couldn’t get any worse they did. The crop that was being used to beat her breasts had now made its way between her legs.

“Fuuuuuuuuhhhhh”, Aimee wailed as she winced at Jess who was forcefully planting snaps to her pussy with the leather crop, focusing the sting to her sensitive clit.

Now visibly and audibly crying, Aimee was a mess. The two girls behind her striking her with excruciating ferociousness to her most sensitive areas. The girl in front of her seemingly doing everything she could to make breathing and swallowing as painful as possible. Everything felt tender and swollen. It was unbearable.

Aimee stopped counting the hits to her body, she stopped fighting the toy being burrowed down her throat. There was nothing she could do. There was nothing she could say. She became unable to move, unable to speak. Mumbling when being spoken to, just to signify a response, allowing her moans to release the pain from the beating. Time became insignificant and untrackable. Thoughts became jumbled and unintelligible. Aimee allowed herself to slowly drift in and out of consciousness. Always aware where she was and what was happening but sometimes watching herself from afar. Watching the girls use her body like a piece of meat. In a dreamlike state, Aimee felt like she had been beaten into a hypnotic trance. It was safer to be here than to be a part of what was going on, she told herself. The bright sunlight that beamed through the open blinds faded slowly in Aimee’s mind as she embraced the new environment her mind allowed her to escape to.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 06-07-2023, 12:45 AM   #18
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Twelve

The Apartment

Chapter Twelve

It was almost pitch black. The only light that entered the room came from the streetlights and other buildings that illuminated the small cracks between and around the closed blinds.

As Aimee acclimated herself, from what felt like the deepest sleep. She realised she was laying on the sofa in the front room of the apartment she shared with Bethany.

Across from her, she could see the reflections from a glass of water on the coffee table. Aimee thought about reaching out, but her arms were sore and heavy. Her body ached and hurt throughout. The most severe pain was from her butt which was throbbing. There was a tightness around her body. She realised her body was wrapped in a blanket, making it almost impossible to move.

I don’t know what the time is or even what day it is”, Aimee thought to herself as she lay on the sofa, tightly wrapped up, not wanting to move.

Aimee reflected upon what happened with Molly and Jess.

I don’t even know who they were, or how they know Bethany. I don’t know where they are now. It’s too quiet in here for them to still be here”. Aimee laid still, in silence.

Is what they did right? Is this what I want for myself? Did I enjoy it”?

Aimee asked herself a multitude of questions as she thought about the events, before concluding.

I need to get out, I need to escape. I need to get the blackmail Bethany has on me and I need to leave”. Her thoughts continued.

Aimee wriggled her arm as best she could from the blanket as she eyed up the glass of water but she realised her hands were tied to her thighs.

“Hello, slut”.

Aimee gasped thinking she was alone. She looked across the black room. Bethany appeared out of the dark. Her face caught the small amount of light creeping in from the blinds as she leaned forward from one of the chairs opposite the sofa.

“How are you feeling?”.

Aimee looked at the bodiless face staring at her, not wanting to speak.

“Well say something slut, I am not a mindreader, I do not know what is going on in your nasty little mind”.

Aimee is taken aback by Bethany’s rudeness, “don’t speak to me like that”, she said in a hoarse voice, her throat sore and swollen.

“Like what? A filthy little slut?”.

Bethany’s green eyes are piercing through the darkness of the room, expecting an answer from her flatmate.

“No, you don’t get to speak to me like that, not after what you did”.

“I think you’ll find I can speak to you exactly how I want, slut. After what I did? What about what you did? Allowing yourself to get fucked by a couple of girls whilst you licked their pussies with your dirty eager tongue”.

“I didn’t have a choice”.

“Don’t give me that. Putting on that holier than thou act. You’re a feral slut. You needed no encouragement. You even took it upon yourself to enjoy an orgasm as you serviced their clits".

Aimee felt her face burn up at the reminder of what happened. “You promised me things wouldn’t get out of hand”.

“And you promised me you’d never cum without permission. A broken promise, met with a broken promise. Although I say you got what you deserved for disobeying me and embarrassing me like that”.

Aimee could see she wasn’t getting an apology or a rational explanation from Bethany. “Maybe this is all normal? Maybe I am the one in the wrong?” She thought to herself.

Bethany stood up and made her way to the coffee table picking up the glass of water. She continued over to the sofa, lifting Aimee’s legs up before sitting down and placing them over her lap.

"Well slut, answer my question, how are you feeling"?

“I feel like I have been run over by a car, my body hurts everywhere and I’m really pissed off that you did that to me, I am not happy”.

Bethany looked at Aimee before leaning over her wrapped body, pulling the hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

“I am not happy… Miss”. Bethany corrected Aimee. "I don’t think you realise how disappointed and upset I am with you slut. Don’t make me angry as well".

Aimee just looked at Bethany in disdain.

“I suppose you’re thirsty, slut”.

“Yes”.

“Yes what, slut”.

“Urgh… Yes Miss”.

Aimee tilted her head upwards as Bethany brought the glass of water to her mouth to sip.

“And why is my slut not happy?”.

Aimee finished with the glass and responded. “Because you and your friends beat the living shit out of me for no fucking reason”.

“Oh dear, someone is a little tetchy”.

“Fuck you, I don’t want this anymore, let me go”.

Bethany placed the water back on the coffee table before answering. “Well we’ve been here before haven’t we”.

“What do you mean?”.

“Your first night here, with me, when you started swearing and getting angry that I wouldn’t give you your clothes”.

Aimee thought back to her first few hours in the apartment before Bethany first blackmailed her.

“And yet now, you’re very happy showing off your naked body to me”.

“Not because I want to”.

“Oh stop it, stupid slut, of course you do. Your filthy little pussy gets so wet having me see you. Even wetter when others see you. Not sure if I should be offended or not”.

“I wouldn’t be doing this if you were not blackmailing me”.

“I’m not blackmailing you, I am simply encouraging you to ignore your inhibitions”.

“I’m really not happy about what you did”.

Bethany begins unwrapping the blanket covering Aimee’s body. “Listen to me. You are my slut. I own you. Whether you like it or not. You will do what I say. You will let me use you for whatever I want. I do not care if you think you are unhappy about it. I do not care if you tell yourself that you do not enjoy it. I know you. I know you get turned on by it. I know when I pull this towel off you your pussy will be soaking wet".

Aimee lays still, listening to Bethany’s words hating the fact that the pain in her pussy has been overtaken by the pulsing sensation of being turned on.

“You follow my rules then everything is fine. You disobey my rules, then I have to punish you, otherwise you have no impetus to follow them”.

Bethany, pulls the last layer of blanket off Aimee, revealing her naked body, her hands tied to her thighs.

“Now do I really need to follow through and send the material I have of you to someone on your contact list?”.

“No please, don’t do that, please”.

Bethany looks at Aimee with a raised eyebrow.

“Urgh… Miss”.

“Now everytime you break a rule; like forgetting to call me Miss, or going in my room or cumming without permission, should I expose what a nasty little slut you are to someone you know, or would you prefer I deal with you in another way? A way that is just between us, that nobody else needs to know about?”.

“A way that is just between us, Miss. Obviously”. Aimee replies with a hint of frustration, beginning to realise she is not ever going to get out of this.

“That’s what I thought my slut would want. Do you understand why I don’t want you cumming whenever it suits you, slut?”.

“Not really, but I’m sure you’re going to tell me”.

Bethany grabs hold of Aimee's hair, giving it a forceful tug. She leans over her naked flatmate and puts her face close to hers. “Listen slut, I understand you are not happy with how I dealt with your disobedience. If you have not realised, I do not care. I will not put up with your bratty attitude much longer. Do I make myself clear?”.

“Yes Miss”, Aimee immediately realises that she really has no choice.

“I don’t want you cumming because of three reasons”, Bethany continues, fixing Aimee’s hair and leaning back on the sofa comfortably. “I enjoy watching you cum, I find it amusing and entertaining. So I only want you to cum when I wish to be entertained by it, which won’t be often".

Bethany begins circling Aimee’s naked tummy. “I like you having to beg for it and I like watching the disappointment on your slutty face when I say no. Equally I like watching you struggle to fight against it when it is difficult for you to resist”.

Bethany slowly moves her fingers lower, teasing the front of her flatmate's pussy before sliding a finger through her slit.

“Ohhh” Aimee moans as Bethany makes contact with her sore clit.

“Just as I predicted, as wet as a fish in rain”.

Aimee glances away, her face flushes.

“Finally, I like you being a horny slutty mess. You’re more amenable to doing things you wouldn’t normally do. Isn’t that right, slut?”.

“Nghhh”, Aimee hates this. She hates the position she is in. She hates that she seemingly has no choice but to serve Bethany. She hates that part of her is turned on by all of the restrictions, the fact Bethany can do what she wants with her. She hates that her body seems to be turned on by the non-consensual nature of it all. “Yes, Miss”.

“Good slut, now we have that cleared up, I’ll grab you your food”. Bethany picks up Aimee’s legs to get up from the sofa. “You were out for quite a while so I had to order pizza for lunch. I saved you some for when you woke up”.

“Lunch?” Aimee thought to herself, “Wait what time is it, Miss?”.

Bethany answered from across the kitchen, having switched on the lights on the way. “It’s just gone seven, it’s Sunday evening. You’ve been out almost twenty four hours”.

“What?” Aimee thought, confused. “That’s like my entire weekend gone”.

There was no response from Bethany who was busy in the kitchen and had just switched on the blender. Aimee dragged herself up. With her hands tied to her thighs she was a little hunched over as she walked to the bathroom. She wanted to look at her butt in the mirror. The living space gave just about enough light for her to make out she was not in a good state.

“There”, said Bethany switching on the bathroom light as she made her way back from the kitchen with Aimee’s food. “You can have a good look at what disobeying me leads to”.

Aimee could see clearly now. Both cheeks were black and purple with thick, red, raised marks sprawled across them. “Fuck”, Aimee said loudly. As she turned around she realised her smooth pussy wasn’t in much better shape. She lifted her leg to get a better look at her slit and it was bright red, with some minimal bruising around her groin from missed hits.

Work is going to be so uncomfortable tomorrow”, she thought to herself as she made her way out to the living area where Bethany had her food in a bowl. She lowered herself onto her knees before spreading her legs giving Bethany the view she liked.

“There’s my good slut, showing off her tight holes, I like that you still get excited by it”.

Aimee loathed that she was so wet, but it was true, she was getting turned on again by her position and could feel the wetness in her pussy increase. She leaned forward taking a mouthful of blended pizza into her mouth. “It really isn’t the same all mushy” she thought to herself as she worked her way through the meal and began plotting how she was going to get out of this hellish situation.

“I was thinking of having a small party in a couple of weeks, slut. I know you’ll be excited to meet some more of my friends. Would you like me to invite Molly and Jess?”.

Urgh”, Aimee said to herself, not wanting to ever see those two girls again after what happened. Knowing she would have little choice in the matter she responded after finishing her mouthful. “Whatever you wish, Miss”.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:44 AM   #19
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Thirteen

The Apartment

Chapter Thirteen

Aimee adjusted the controls on the hob to prevent the pasta from boiling over. She checked on the oven as the chicken skewers juice dripped in their foil casing and the pigs in blankets sizzled. As well as mini-burger sliders, Greek tartlets and stuffed mushrooms, Aimee still needed to perfect the fig and ricotta canapés in preparation for Bethany’s party in ten days.

“How’s the menu coming along, slut?” Bethany inquired as she strolled into the kitchen picking at the food Aimee had made that evening.

“Getting there, Miss”.

“These taste nice, slut”, said Bethany as she finished a mouthful of mini bacon quiche. Once you’re done, I want you to come to your bedroom. You’ll be entertaining me there tonight”.

“Thank you, Miss. I’ll be ready shortly”.

Aimee was apprehensive about the party. All she knew was the party was in ten days and she had to cook for eight people in total. She knew her rules meant she would be naked in front of more of Bethany’s friends. Assuming two of the attendees would be Molly and Jess, that left four new people who would see her naked.

The idea of seeing Molly and Jess again made her feel uneasy, especially with how the punishment went the last time they were at the apartment. Aimee’s butt was still heavily bruised even after four days. Her voice had only just returned to normal that morning and her pussy and butt hole were still feeling tender. That wasn’t helped with the constant daily teasing from Bethany and not being given panties to wear to work at all so far this week.

Along with that trepidation, Aimee was also feeling a sense of excitement. Well at least her pussy was, as it pulsed and twitched at the thought of new people seeing her naked body and not being able to do anything about it.

Aimee finished up in the kitchen and went over to her bedroom where Bethany was waiting with some rope, a ball gag and a black cloth bag displayed neatly at the bottom of the bed.

Aimee had never been gagged before. Not a proper gag anyway. She’d had her flatmate’s thongs forced in her mouth several times and when her mouth and throat were occupied with Molly’s strap on. This however was a full on red pool ball sized gag with leather straps.

“Middle of the bed, on your knees and hands to your side, slut”.

Aimee knew this position well, having been tied with her hands to her thighs many times now so that Bethany could use her.

As Bethany worked the rope around her flatmate's thighs and hands, Aimee looked at the cloth bag trying to work out what it might be used for.

“What is the bag for, Miss?”

“It has a little present inside, slut”,

“Oooh for me?”. Aimee asked, thinking it might be a nice piece of jewellery from Bethany’s store.

Bethany giggled, “I guess it’s for you in one way, slut”.

Aimee knew that whatever was inside wasn’t going to be much fun if Bethany was getting cryptic about it.

Bethany climbed onto the bed and kneeled behind Aimee. “No more questions slut, open up”.

Aimee complied as Bethany placed the red ball between her teeth, forcing her mouth open and unable to speak.

“Bend over, slut”, were the next set of instructions from Bethany.

Aimee bent over and felt her butt hole being lubed up and the unmistaken cool ball of the anal hook being pressed against her hole as it stretched her tight opening before nestling itself inside.

Even though Aimee hadn’t had any anal experience before moving into the apartment two and a half weeks ago, she took to it well and actually enjoyed it. Getting fucked was harder to take, but like this, being full, felt good.

Bethany placed her hands on Aimee’s shoulders and positioned her upright before collecting her hair in a ponytail.

“Unhh”, grunted Aimee through the gag, as she could feel her hair being pulled tightly, her head forced to look upwards as rope was tied around it then secured to the hook. Aimee allowed her head to drop slightly before realising the movement stretched her butt hole with the hook. With her hands restrained to her side and her legs open, she was once again at the mercy of her flatmate who was now standing in front of her, cloth bag in hand.

“Okay, slut. Here is your present”.

Aimee watched wide eyed as Bethany theatrically placed her hand into the bag and like a Vegas magician, teasingly revealed the hidden object.

“Ta-dah”, Bethany mocked with an evil grin on her face.

Aimee looked at the toy in front of her. It was some kind of vibrator with what looked like a light on the end of it. Aimee wanted to ask about it, but she knew Bethany either wouldn’t understand her mumblings from behind the gag or would choose not to understand.

“I’m putting it on a random vibrate pattern. Sometimes it will be low, sometimes it will be very intense and sometimes it won’t vibrate at all. I’ll leave your bedroom door open and watch you from the comfort of the sofa in the living room. I’ll know exactly when it’s vibrating inside you because it lights up when it does”.

Ahh”, thinks Aimee, nodding slowly, grateful for the explanation before stopping realising the strain against her butt hole. Of course she didn’t need to ask, she should have known Bethany would take pleasure in telling me exactly what predicament I was in–”Sadistic bitch”.

Bethany glides the purple toy along Aimee’s wet slit before sliding it into her eager hole, the thinner end curling out over the front of her pussy with the LED light visible. “It won’t stimulate your clit but I want you to train that disobedient g-spot of yours. Two rules for this game; stay in position and under no circumstances are you to cum. Clear?”.

Oh god”, Aimee thought to herself. The last time her g-spot was over stimulated there was no way she could stop it, her body just wouldn’t let her. She prayed that she would benefit from the random pattern, compared to the rhythmic thrusts of Jess and Molly fucking her with a strap-on that foiled her last attempt. “Ynh Mihh”, Aimee responded nodding gently to confirm.

“Good, because I do not want to have to punish you again. I don’t think your body could take it”.

Bethany was right. There is no way her sensitive butt could take another lashing. It was still recovering from the weekend. Plus she had work the next day and didn’t have the convenience of a day off to recover like last time.

“There, all sorted. My entertainment for the evening. Don’t you dare move, slut”.

Aimee watched Bethany make her way to the sofa in the living space, switch on the TV and play around with her phone. Her flatmate’s attention split between some Netflix series and her slave. “I can’t really move much, even if I wanted to”, Aimee thought.

As she knelt naked on the bed, her legs spread, head held in place, hands restrained and her speech restricted, Aimee waited for Bethany to start the random pattern. It felt like she was waiting forever. Nothing was happening, besides her jaw aching from being held open in the same position.

Then she felt a short but intense vibration within her, right against her g-spot.

“Mmm”, Aimee whined softly at the sensation as a small amount of her saliva collected around the red ball separating her lips.

Moments later another short buzz, followed by another and another. Aimee closed her eyes and enjoyed the stimulation, feeling her pussy voluntarily tightening around the toy as her tight hole constricted around the ball of the hook.

This isn’t too bad, I can cope with…”, Aimee began to tell herself as she rode the intermittent low tremors of the toy until her thoughts were cut short as the toy erupted in her like a pneumatic drill, vibrating almost painfully inside her for a much longer period. “Nnngghhhh”, Aimee wailed into the gag as the toy kicked into an intensity she had never felt before and she pulled on her restraints, pulling at her butt hole as she moved her head down momentarily in reaction to the sensation.

“Fuuuuuhhhh”, Aimee groaned as another intense vibration hit. She could feel her saliva drooling down from the gag swinging and collecting across her breasts and a thick wetness sliding down the inside of her thighs.

“Don’t enjoy yourself, too much, there, slut”, Bethany said loudly and breathily from the comfort of the sofa, clearly teasing her own pussy with the AC powered wand used on Aimee last week.

More shallower vibrations teased inside Aimee, who was now panting heavily, as best she could through her nose, unable to get the oxygen she desperately needed from the obstruction of the gag. “Nnngghhhh”, another intense long vibration against her g-spot. Aimee was a mess. She desperately wanted to touch her hardening throbbing clit to fully enjoy the experience. She pulled at the restraints, but of course it was no use. The only thing movement did was pull and stretch her tight butt hole which felt like it was constantly gripping around the ball inside it. Her other muscles tensed up as she felt another prolonged violent vibration, screaming into the gag out of pain, pleasure and frustration.

There was nothing Aimee could do but take it. Dealing with the intense stimulation that had no obvious pattern. Sometimes she’d just kneel there recovering. Her full naked, drool covered body exposed with no ability to cover herself. Her smooth hairless pussy on display to her flatmate who was clearly enjoying orgasm after orgasm. Watching Bethany enjoy her predicament only intensified the moments of calm between vibrations.

As the cycle continued; small vibrations, no vibrations, intense long suffering vibrations, Aimee reached the point where the only thing she could concentrate on was telling her body not to orgasm. As the extraordinarily powerful judders rattled against her g-spot she willed herself, desperately not to cum. Her eyes flew to the back of her head as she rode the intense stimulation, fighting against her body that wanted to pull itself forward. Her body cramped around the toy, the hook. Her tied hands made tight fists as she dug her nails into her palms. Her back arched, her tummy stiffened as her muscles fought against one another all over her body. Screams of pleasure, discomfort and exasperation hummed against the red ball as her jaw bit down.

Aimee did not give in to her body’s desire to orgasm. The small moments of inactiveness were just enough to keep her on edge, without going over. The session felt like it lasted days. The torture felt like eternity. Aimee lost track of time once again. There was no flogging against her small curvy butt, no sharp hits to her breasts or pussy, no dildo being forced down her throat, yet she distanced herself again. Not fighting against the continual sensation of pain, although this wasn’t exactly painless, but fighting against her own body in order to please another to ensure she did not have to face the excruciating punishment like last time.

Aimee did not know how long she had been there. It was only after Bethany removed the toy and untied her from her restraints and allowed her to recover that she realised it could only have been a couple of hours. A couple of hours that her body was kept so close to cumming but she never did.

“You did so well, slut”, Bethany interrupted Aimee’s reflections as she lay naked on her bed, curled up feeling like she was reentering normal consciousness again.

Aimee didn't reply. Whilst the experience was not as painful as it was with Molly and Jess, she couldn’t help but feel used. The battle with her body avoiding orgasm was not to please someone because she liked pleasing them. If it was because she wanted to please, she would be feeling happy, even proud she could give that person what they wanted. No this wasn’t that. This was out of fear. Fear that her flatmate would physically hurt her if she did cum. Fear that if she didn’t do as she was told, it would lead to all the material Bethany had on her being sent to the people she knew. People that respected her, people that loved her.

Aimee told herself that she couldn’t carry on like this. Aimee knew she had to get out. She needed a plan. A plan that resulted in her not being exposed. “I need to get hold of Bethany’s phone”, she told herself. “Surely the upcoming party would provide the perfect distraction?
Old 06-14-2023, 02:56 AM   #20
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Fourteen

The Apartment

Chapter Fourteen

This was it. This was the day. There will be no better opportunity. “I am going to take back control of my life”, Aimee told herself as she crouched down, naked, peering into the oven like a culinary overlord looking over their creation.

“The first guests should be arriving soon, slut”, said Bethany, as she covered her eyes with her mask and adjusted her hair, reminding Aimee what she already knew.

“Yes, Miss. Eleven a.m. right?

“Mmmhmm”, Bethany hummed to confirm as she applied red hot lipstick, pouting her lips in the mirror by the front door.

Over the next ten minutes Aimee split her time between the kitchen, answering the intercom and greeting people as they showed up.

“Hey, we’re on floor three”, Aimee said to the first mystery guest through the intercom who stayed silent after buzzing. She sounded confident. That was a facade. Underneath she was nervous and nauseous. She had never met most of the people who she was about to greet. Their first impression of her would be her naked body. Her modest breasts, her curvy butt and smooth, hairless pussy. Her pussy which had been constantly teased for over two weeks without climax. Deep inside Aimee felt apprehensive. She knows her deceitful nipples and pussy will indicate that she’s aroused.

“Stupid body”, Aimee grumbled to herself as she tinkered with things in the kitchen to keep herself busy. She quickly reiterated the instructions Bethany had requested of her in her head. The list had become imprinted in her mind, as she repeated them over and over again like a mantra the past few days. She knew that doing anything wrong would land her in trouble.

“I must not cover up. All males are called Sir. All females are called Sister, followed by their first name. I am to introduce myself as Bethany’s slut. I am to take their coats, offer them a drink before seating them. Guests eat first. I am to do as I am told without question and I must not embarrass my owner in front of her friends”.

“KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK”.

Aimee quickly put the lid on the pasta before walking over to the front door and opening it wide.

The first person to arrive was a poorly groomed bearded man in his fifties. He was medium height, about five feet eight. He looked unkempt and severely overweight as if beer was his staple calorie source. He wore silver studded black boots, blue jeans and a seventies metal band t-shirt which hung several inches away from his waistline. A scent of stale cigarette smoke hit Aimee.

Aimee almost looked to Bethany who was waiting in the living area to double check this was one of her friends, but thought better of it. She felt her skin crawl as his eyes peered through his solid black eye masquerade, wandering over her naked body. His grin turned quickly into a malevolent smile.

“Um, hello, Sir. Please come in”.

Aimee took his oversized leather jacket and hung it up on the rack. “I’m Bethany’s slut, it’s nice to meet you”.

“Hello Bethany’s slut, I’m Frank. Trust me, the pleasure is mine”.

“Jesus, what a creep” Aimee thought to herself as she turned around, looking over her shoulder and led Frank to the kitchen, desperately wanting to cover herself from his letching stare.

“I think you can just call me slut, Sir. Can I get you something to drink?”.

Aimee still hated Bethany calling her a slut. It felt even worse when strangers said it. With this guy it felt perverted and sickening. “I’m old enough to be his daughter, maybe even granddaughter”. Aimee decided that thought wasn’t worth thinking about. It's the name Bethany has coined her and at the moment, what Bethany wants, Bethany gets. She leaves Frank and Bethany in the living area with their drinks as she attends to the intercom and kitchen.

The second person to arrive makes quite an impression on Aimee.

“Hey there, I’m Gabe, nice to meet you”.

Gabe stood tall at over six feet. No older than thirty. He was dark haired and handsome. Chiselled jaw line with perfect stubble. He had darker skin, like a persian prince. He dressed nicely; brown suede oxfords, no socks, mocha chinos, navy long sleeve jumper and a smile that would melt hearts. Aimee sensed his deep brown eyes touch her soul and wanted to rip off his blue and gold mask to see him in his entirety. She hesitantly looked away, in shame at her nakedness in front of him. She felt a warmth over her body, heat in her face and her pussy pulsed at being naked in front of such a man.

“Holy shit, he’s fit as fuck”, Aimee thought, before she composed herself, glancing up for a few seconds. “Hello, Sir. I’m Bethany’s slut, please come in.

Aimee completed the usual pleasantries, taking more time than she did with Frank, almost enjoying Gabe taking in her nude state before escorting him over to the living area where Bethany and Frank welcomed him.

The other four guests arrived together. Not surprising, considering it was Molly and Jess. Only this time they had brought along their respective partners.

“Hello slut”, the two girls said in unison. “Ready to play?”.

“Forever?” Thought Aimee, making herself smile inside as she likened them to the twins from The Shining.

“Hello Sister Molly, hello Sister Jess”, Aimee responded, trying her best not to sound like a class of five year olds saying hello to their teachers.

Molly reached forward, running a finger through Aimee’s smooth slit. “She is definitely pleased to see us again”. The girls giggle as she holds up her fingers to the others standing in the door, showing off Aimee’s wetness before bringing it to the naked girl's mouth. Aimee takes her fingers between her lips, tasting her juice.

“Daddy, this is Bethany’s slave I was telling you all about”, Molly sounded almost cute for a second as she introduced her Dominant come-sugar daddy. Aimee finishes cleaning Molly’s fingers as she continues. “In Bethany’s own words, she responds better when you call her slut, Isn’t that right, slut?”.

“Yes Sister Molly”. Cuteness gone in an instant”, Aimee surmised.

“Slut, this is my Daddy”.

“Hi there, slut. I’m Daniel. I know a lot about you”.

Aimee felt a little embarrassed assuming she had been a topic of conversation between the pair before hesitantly responding. “Um, hello, Sir. It’s nice to meet you”. She took their jackets and hung them up.

Daniel looked a little older than Gabe, probably in his mid thirties. Good looking. Clean shaven. Very well dressed in a black two piece suit, matching mask, white shirt, cufflinks, no tie.

“And this is Ethan”. Jess announces, pulling on a chain as a blonde boy, around five feet ten, and around eighteen years old shuffles into view. Wearing a pink mask and matching leather collar around his thin neck, his head down, not looking at Aimee.

“Hello, Sir?” Aimee says, unsure of the correct etiquette but following Bethany’s orders, trying to get his attention.

“No slut”, Jess snaps, “this is my pet. You will call him, puppy or boy”.

“Oh, I’m sorry Sister Jess. Um, hello boy”–No response.

“Give the slut your clothes, there’s a good pup”.

Aimee looks at Jess as she figures out if she heard correctly before Ethan slowly takes off his white t-shirt, thin sports shorts and steps out of his Havaianas leaving him as naked as Aimee before handing the bundle to her.

Aimee looks at the naked boy in front of her. His skin is clear bronze and is evenly tanned. He is not overly muscular but is toned and has barely any fat on him. He has two small erect nipples and not a hair on his body, not even around his cock which is locked in a metal cage. His sack, smooth which hugs his chastity device tightly. She suspects he has blue eyes but has still not looked up at her.

The boy kneels down before getting on all fours. “Geez, he seems more embarrassed at being naked than me”, Aimee thought to herself before taking the couples to the kitchen for their drinks.

“Food smells delicious slut”, said Jess, walking behind the naked girl, with her naked pet boy in hand. “You’ll serve pup’s food in a bowl just as you do yours”.

“Yes, Sister Jess”. I guess I’ll be sharing my bowl then, Aimee told herself knowing there was only one in the apartment.

Aimee served the drinks before showing the guests to their seats. Ethan kneels at Jess’ feet, licking her black high heels.

Aimee places Ethan’s clothes in her room, down by the side of her bed as it seemed the most suitable, out of the way place before returning to the kitchen. She put the final touches to the food, laying everything out along the island counter like a buffet.

“Hmm, I’m not sure, let me Google it”, Aimee overheard Bethany responding to one of the other guests. As she looked up, Bethany’s phone was in view of her and she could see her flatmate complete an “S” pattern to unlock it.

“Great”, thinks Aimee, now all I have to do is get hold of it while she is distracted and all of this will be over.

“Food is ready everyone”, Aimee announced clearly across the room.

One by one, the guests fill up their plates as Aimee tops up their drinks. Frank makes some creepy comments about Aimee’s erect nipples and how she should be his serving platter or something to that effect. Aimee did her best to ignore him whilst staying polite. His constant gazing gave her the chills. Gabe and Aimee shared an awkward smile and the girls seemed more interested in pleasing Daniel then paying attention to her. The guests returned to the seating area to continue their conversations.

Aimee takes a selection of what is left over and stuffs it into the blender. A selection of burger sliders, pasta, salad, quiche, meat and other miscellaneous foodstuffs.

Ethan looks up at Aimee for the first time as she places the bowl on the floor. She was correct about the blue eyes, which were now focused on her smooth wet pussy. His tongue out, fully immersed in the role of Molly’s pet. Aimee felt slightly disappointed his cock was in a cage. She wanted to see his reaction to her. She wanted confirmation that her nakedness turned him on. She wanted reassurance, thinking it would be an indication of how Gabe was feeling. Part of her wanted to enjoy the boy's humiliation too. Seeing his body react like she knew hers was.

She takes a deep breath before kneeling down beside him, hands behind her back and legs spread, her tight holes exposed to the guests behind her as they both take it in turns to attack the ground up food. “God I hope Gabe likes what he sees. I hope Frank is too busy to look”, she thinks to herself as she chews the pulpy textured meal, her pussy wettening by the second.

Aimee had to leave her food a couple of times to attend to the guests, bringing fresh rounds of food and to top up drinks. Ethan seemed way more skilled in eating like this. Aimee had improved over the past couple of weeks but this boy had definitely been trained for a while. She caught a glimpse of his tight hole in the air and his smooth tight balls underneath. The view just added to Aimee’s desperation and ache before rejoining him.

“Right, time to enjoy ourselves properly. Let's see whose name comes out of the hat first”. Aimee’s ears pricked up at this part of the conversation as Bethany announced the proceedings to the other guests. Previously it had all been about work and the economy which she drowned out. There was some talk of Molly being in denial. She got bratty and Daniel somehow managed to tame her. Jess had mentioned Ethan had been locked for over a month now and hadn’t had a normal orgasm in over six. “Poor guy”, Aimee thought, “I don’t know how I would ever cope being denied so long”. She and Ethan shared a small glance at each other when that conversation was happening, Aimee wasn’t confident who was more embarrassed by the information being shared.

“And…it’s…Daniel”, Bethany said, trying to build anticipation in the room like she was the host of the finals of a TV talent show.

“Lucky bastard”, Frank blustered.

“So, what will you have them do?” Jess asked as she stood up ruffling her pet boy's hair.

“Hmm”, Daniel paused like he was mulling over an important decision. “I’d like to see them both masturbate, but as they are both in denial, I won’t ask them to cum.

“So you want them to edge, Daddy?”, Molly asked for clarification.

“Yes, exactly, just like my little girl did before we left”.

Aimee smiled for a split second hearing Daniel's words–keeping Molly humbled–”likely fed up with her little miss princess attitude” she thought to herself. However she quickly snapped back to the thought of what she was going to have to do. “Fuck, not even Bethany has watched me do that. It’s so intimate. Now I am going to have to do it in front of a room full of strangers”.

Aimee turned around to catch Bethany’s attention, pleading with her eyes not to have to do it. Bethany just stared at her flatmate. “Urgh, there’s no hope. I need to get to that fucking phone”.

“Clear your food away, slut”. Bethany ordered.

Aimee picked up the bowl, taking it to the kitchen. On her return to the living area her pussy twitched and pulsed at the view. Jess had removed her boot and her barefoot was between Ethan’s legs. He was flat on his back in the middle of the living area, arms and legs raised like he was a puppy enjoying tummy tickles. Her toes pressed down firmly on his tight sack, squashing them to the floor. He groaned. She lent down fidgeting with a key that was on her ankle chain, unlocking the poor boy. As the cage was removed and his balls pulled through the ring, Aimee was able to see what she wanted earlier. His cock was flaccid and small, only a couple of inches but it began hardening as Aimee approached and his eyes diverted to Aimee’s pussy.

“Lay opposite the puppy, slut”, Bethany said as Aimee lowered herself into position staring at the boy's full hard cock standing at no more than five inches. His eyes glued to her wet slit as she spread her legs. “Start, but don’t you dare cum”.

Aimee felt so humiliated, having to perform something so personal in front of so many people, who had now gathered around, looking down at the pair.

Ethan began stroking his hard cock which spurred Aimee to place her fingers on her clit. The sight of watching the boy rubbing slowly, fully on display pulled a pleasurable groan out of Aimee as she teased her clit. She sped up looking on at Ethan handling his shaft. His head glistened. Pre-cum dripped down his length. His tight shaven balls bounced. They both increased their speed. Both were close. Both groaned before stopping. Panting. Aching.

“Well that was over quickly”, mumbled Frank. “The little fuckers need more attention, my turn”.

“No”, said Bethany, putting her phone away, “we’re drawing names out. You’ll get your chance”.

The two naked slaves, laid on their backs regaining their composure before the next name was read out…

“Bethany”, said Bethany.

“What a fix”, Frank said, eyeing up the two naked bodies, almost drooling over their exposed state.

Bethany placed her hand under Aimee’s arm as if to prompt her to get up. “Stand over the puppy’s face and lower yourself down into the sixty nine position, slut”.

“Fuck this is getting out of hand”, Aimee thought, but her pussy ached for more attention and she really didn’t fancy getting punished by six people so she complied.

Bethany ran a piece of rope under Ethans neck, wrapped and tied it around Aimee’s torso, pushing her pussy into his mouth, “Mmmm”, Aimee moaned as she felt Ethan’s lips against hers. Bethany ran another rope under the small of Ethans back and around Aimee’s head.

Jess grabbed her puppy’s hard cock, lifting it upright. “In your mouth, slut”, Jess ordered.

Aimee looked at the rock hard cock below her face. A pool of pre-cum had formed in his foreskin and it twitched in Jess’ hand as she pulled the skin back over his glands. The head was pink, it was dripping. It was smaller than the cocks she had sucked at uni. “At least there aren’t any pubes” she told herself as she came to terms with her fate. Aimee slowly lowered her head onto Ethens cock taking it inside her warm mouth. Ethans pleasurable whine vibrated against her pussy. “Mmm”, she groaned, taking in more of his length until her nose was pressed up against his smooth, tight balls. Now in place, she felt the rope tighten around her head before another being tied around their naked body’s. They were restrained in position, unable to escape one another’s genitals. Aimee could feel Ethan’s salty pre-cum coating the back of her throat before it pooled with her drool at the base of his cock.

“Perfect”, said Bethany standing back with the others as they watched the tied pair groan, hump and grind their body’s. “If either of you cum there will be hell to pay”, Jess said gleefully as they all returned to their seats and back to their conversations.

“How fucking long are they going to leave us like this”, Aimee thought to herself before Ethans tongue flicked across her clit and she returned the favour licking around his hard throbbing shaft. Both of them moaning and groaning, knowing they could not give each other the pleasure they both desperately needed.

Bethany and the guests chatted for a while, occasionally looking at the naked slaves as they grunted and whined softly into one another.

“Okay”, said Bethany, “I think it’s time to draw another name”.
Old 06-18-2023, 02:22 AM   #21
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Fifteen

The Apartment

Chapter Fifteen

“The next name out of the hat is… Jess”.

Frank sighs loudly, rolls his eyes and slumps back into the sofa at not having his name called out.

“Frank, your name will get called out eventually”, Bethany said trying to calm his obvious frustration.

Jess looked over at Aimee and Ethan, their moans filling the apartment. “Well those two have had enough pleasure, I think it’s time they focused on us”.

Everyone agreed and discussed the terms.

Whilst Aimee could hear the conversation taking place, she had other things to concentrate on, like trying not to cum. Ethan’s breathing, his tongue flicking and mouth movements had been teasing her wet, needy pussy for over twenty minutes. His small cock, which was still rock hard and nestled at the back of her throat continually leaked. Aimee tried to use her tongue to shift the taste, but of course this led to more moans and grunting from Ethan against her pussy which in turn led to more groaning against the cock. Her pussy was soaking, she could feel the wetness escape over the naked boy’s face. She ached and desperately needed release. Jess and Bethany approached the pair and untied not long after Aimee thought the anguish would never end.

“Both of you, on your knees, spread apart, hands on your head”, Bethany said, directing her demands at the two naked slaves in the centre of the living area.

Aimee had a good idea of what was expected of them next, but her attention was drawn to Bethany’s phone which was currently perched next to Bethany’s side on the sofa. She looked down at Ethan, who was beside her sporting the same pose. His cock was still rock hard, pointing up in the air proudly, his tight smooth balls and full shaft soaking, covered in Aimee’s saliva.

“Okay you two, you are going to use your mouths to please us, one after another”, Jess said, looking into the eyes of the naked pair in front of her. “You can pick who you want, but it won’t be over until we have all enjoyed an orgasm, comprende?”.

They both look at Jess. “Yes Sister Jess”, confirms Aimee. Ethan just nodded his head, his hard cock bouncing as he held out his tongue like the obedient puppy he was.

“Well we haven’t got all day”, bemoans Frank.

Geez, this is so humiliating”, Aimee thinks to herself as she decides who to serve first. “I really hate licking girls, but sucking a cock in front of everyone?” Aimee does the maths, assuming Ethan will be thinking the same as her but in reverse. “There is absolutely no way I am sucking Frank's cock”. Aimee baulks at the idea, sending a shiver down her spine.

Ethan immediately crawls over to his owner Jess, kneels between her legs before she pulls aside her panties under her dress allowing his mouth to connect over her pussy.

Smart”, thinks Aimee as she moves over to Bethany, realising she would probably be in trouble had she decided not to serve her flatmate first.

“Urgh, fucking rug muncher. Cunt licking dyke”, Frank expressing his annoyance at Aimee’s choice.

“Now, now, Frank”, Daniel responds.

Bethany slips her thong to one side in similar fashion before Aimee vigorously laps at her owner's folds.

“There’s a good slut”, Bethany praised Aimee, assumingly for choosing to serve her first. “Yeah that was definitely the right move”, Aimee concludes as she flicks her tongue across Bethany’s clit.

Jess’ pleasurable moans don’t last too long and she is already on the verge of climax. “Damn”, thinks Aimee, “that boy is well trained”. She speeds up her tongue, her hand on the phone next to Bethany’s thigh. “No, it’s too obvious, someone will see if I try to palm it".

Aimee senses Ethan moving away from Jess and onto Molly. “Urgh, I am fucked. Molly has already been edging this morning, she won’t take long either”. Aimee feels Bethany’s thighs grip her head as she grinds and finishes, breathing heavily. “Such a good slut”.

Aimee immediately has her next target in mind, Gabe. She walks over to him, smiling nervously and knelt down between his legs. “Fuck”, she thinks to herself as she pulls down the zipper on his chinos and slips her hand inside. “This is so fucking slutty, but I need to beat Ethan to Daniel. There is no way I am sucking Frank”, Aimee tells herself as she pulls out Gabe’s cock, barely registering it, before closing her eyes and taking it in her mouth. It felt much larger than Ethan’s cock, both in length and girth. It felt like it was circumcised too and already wet and salty. To Aimee’s surprise, after only a few head bobs she felt Gabe pull down on her head, his tip pressed to the back of her mouth. Aimee sputters and chokes as Gabe empties his premature load into Aimee’s tight throat. She swallows and pulls away catching her breath. She has no time for pleasantries as she hears the climatic sounds of Molly. The race to Daniel was on.

Both Ethan and Aimee edge their way to Daniel, who is sat ready, with his trousers and boxers already round his ankles. His impressive hard cock waiting for a mouth. “Shit”, thinks Aimee, “no wonder Molly is always so happy, that thing has got to be at least nine inches”.

Aimee makes eye contact with Ethan, acknowledging to one another they both have the same target in mind. Ethan edges towards Daniel. He is closer and will get there first.

They both pause and look at each other. “Please don’t make me suck Frank”, Aimee thinks as she pleads with her eyes to the naked boy. Ethan closes his eyes slowly and bows his head before changing direction.

Oh my god, thank you so fucking much”, Aimee says to herself as she sees the Ethan move out of the way, giving her a clear path to Daniel and no longer has to contemplate the nightmare of serving frank.

Aimee graciously takes Daniel’s huge cock into her mouth. He’s so gentle with her, not forcing her down, just letting her go at her own pace.

“Don’t enjoy yourself too much Daddy, save some for me”, Molly mutters across the room, in a jealous tone.

Aimee is so thankful she didn’t have to serve frank. She ignores the thought that everyone is watching her, appreciating things could have been so much worse. Aimee runs her tongue down the thick length, flicking her tongue against Daniels big smooth balls before licking all the way up and devouring the shaft in gratitude. She can hear some fumbling and whining noises behind her but focuses on the job in hand. Daniel's breathing increases, his thigh muscles tense slightly before a loud audible grunt leaves his lips and Aimee feels her mouth filling with his warm, forceful cum.

Daniel presses himself back in the chair, catching his breath before looking at Aimee, who has just finished swallowing the huge load.

“You’re a great little cocksucker”, Daniel says playfully, smiling at Aimee.

Aimee feels flushed and smiles back before looking away, embarrassed. “Um, thank you, Sir”.

More noises can be heard from behind and she turns around. “Oh shit, poor Ethan”, she thinks as Frank is stood up, jeans around his ankles, hands round the back of the blonde haired boys head as he forcibly face fucks the paralysed boy.

“Eat it, you little shit”, Frank blurts out as he thrusts himself into the boy’s mouth. Ethan has no choice but to take the aggressive face pounding, his erection gone.

Aimee can’t help it, her mind is taken back to when Molly was using the strap-on in her mouth. Ethan’s gasping for air and gagging noises bought it all back. Aimee felt terrible and could see that things were escalating. She had to get Bethany’s phone.

Ethan fell to the floor with a thud. Jess goes over to check him over.

“Jesus christ, Frank”, exclaimed Daniel, “you nearly killed the poor boy”.

“Well the little fucker chose me, when it was clearly that slut who should have been enjoying my cock”.

Aimee shuddered. She knew it was true. It should have been her lying on the floor now recovering. She doubted Bethany would be taking as much care of her as Jess was over Ethan.

“Where are you going, slut”, asked Bethany as she made her way to the bathroom.

“I, um, I was just going to pee, Miss”.

“Okay”, said Bethany. “I just like knowing where you are”,

Urgh”, thinks Aimee, how am I ever going to get her phone, her eyes are always on me like a hawk.

“Wait, slut”, said Molly. Don’t pee yet, I think you should cool the puppy down.

Huh”, thinks Aimee. “What the hell does she mean?”. She looks at Molly with a blank expression.

“I want you to pee on the puppy, I know he’ll love that”. Molly almost starts blushing as if she has had prior experience.

No fucking way!” Aimee shouts inside her head, looking over to Bethany to step in and stop this madness. Bethany just smiles.

“It’s not your turn to tell them what to do”, moans Frank. “I haven’t had my go yet”.

“After what you did, I’d say you have nothing to complain about”, responds Jess, pulling Ethan to his feet. “I have a better idea though. My puppy doesn’t like the taste in his mouth. She turns to Frank shrugging her shoulders, “sorry”. She looks back at Aimee, “the slut will pee in my puppy’s mouth, it's the least she can do”.

Aimee stands like a statue, frozen at what is being said. She looks at Bethany again, pleading with her eyes to do something. Bethany lifts up her phone to signify Aimee has no choice.

Ethan kneels in the shower, his rock hard cock returns, sticking up in the air. His head focuses upwards and his mouth opens wide as Aimee unwillingly hovers her pussy over his lips. “Urgh this is fucking disgusting”, she tells herself.

“Puppy, you’ll start stroking when it starts”, Jess commanded. “But don’t you dare cum”.

Aimee had become desensitised to peeing with an audience. Trained to apathetically turn on like a tap. Her flatmate pervertedly watched her regularly. This felt a little more intense. Six pairs of eyes focused, expecting, waiting. As before, Aimee closed her eyes, imagining she was alone and the stream started. She didn’t want to look to see if her aim was correct or to witness the naked boy underneath her taking it into his mouth as he beat away at his little cock. She wanted it to be over quickly and the distraction could cause her to stop.

As the last drops dribbled out, she did look down. His mouth, now a full reservoir of her liquid, his face covered and his body splashed. She watched as he stopped jerking, closed his mouth, gulped the remainder before pushing his mouth to her pussy and licking it clean.

Normally, the touch of a tongue on her pussy would give Aimee pleasure, but not this time. She assumed it was part of his training and allowed his tongue to run over her folds detached like it was a clinical procedure at the doctors. She stepped away from the boy, wishing this would all be over. Ethan pants loudly to get attention, pointing to his softening cock with urgency, looking over to Jess.

“Aww does the puppy need to pee?”

Ethan nods, tongue out, smiling.

“Well fairs, fair”, pipes up Frank.

“I agree”, says Molly. “The slut should drink”.

No way, I’m not doing that”, thinks Aimee, looking over at Bethany. Not with pleading eyes this time but with "I’m fucking done if you make me” eyes.

Bethany pauses and takes a few moments. “Hmm, I haven’t trained my slut with pee-play yet. I think drinking it may be a step too far. I doubt she will keep it down anyway”.

Aimee looked at Bethany with such relief, before her heart sank at her flatmate's next words.

“However, she has to learn so she can learn now… The puppy can pee on her. Get in the shower, slut”.

“Woohoo” cried Molly excitedly.

Aimee stood still, naked in front of them all. Every fibre in her body planted her like an immovable tree rooted to the ground.

“Well come on slut, get in”, Molly hissed.

Aimee curled her lip as Bethany held up her phone, scrolling through the plethora of pictures and video clips she had. The depraved acts Aimee had been forced to perform since living at the apartment were enough to motivate Aimee to walk towards the shower.

“You’ll have to lay down, slut”, Jess said. “My boy pees like a dog so you’ll have to be at ground level”.

Aimee made “I hate you eyes” at Bethany as she lay in the shower. She can feel the wetness from her own pee underneath her before seeing Ethan’s leg cock up. His tight balls hung just above her face and his tight hole in view. Aimee closed her eyes and heard the cheering chants of “good boy” and “well done” as the warm stream hit her breasts and tummy. She could feel the fluid running over her body, down between her legs and pooling around her. It wasn’t a strong pressure. She expected a heavier force, but it seemed to stream like that of a little boy. Much like her own, she could taste the smell as the warm flow steamed in the cool temperature. Then it was over.

“Let’s pick a name”, cried Molly, obviously excited at the activities over the past few minutes.

Bethany agreed, told Aimee not to move before she disappeared and came back to tell everyone that Molly was the next name.

“Yes!” Shrieked Molly while Frank sighed and started to walk out of the room.

“Hey, don’t be too grumpy, old man, I think you’ll like my task.

Aimee laid in the shower awaiting to hear what Molly’s idea was. Ethan had been dried and Jess had taken him to Bethany’s bathroom to shower.

“Frank, I want you to pee on the slut”.

Aimee’s eyes widened in distress. “No, no, no”, she repeated to herself, shaking her head. Bethany looked at her nodding. Aimee wanted to get up, but her body wouldn’t let her move. She stayed still as she drowned out the discussion going on in the room before seeing one of Frank's boots step over her. She looked up. He held his small wrinkled cock in his hand through the buttons in his jeans. The torrent spurted out, hitting Aimee’s breasts and face. She retched at the smell almost vomiting. He covered Aimee from head to toe, before stepping out laughing and the guests left.

“Good slut”, Bethany said as she crouched down to Aimee who was looking away towards the wall. “Now get showered, you stink”.

After laying still for a while, Aimee found the strength to move. Tears streamed down her face. She showered using ten times the amount of product she would normally. She scrubbed her skin until it was raw. She dried herself not looking in the mirror and moped into the living area.

The guests were all in Bethany’s room. The door was open. They had their backs to the door crowding Bethany’s bed. She could make out Molly kneeling up on the bed fucking something. Fucking someone. “Poor Ethan”, she thought to herself as she heard his cries amongst the whooping from the guests and Frank's “go harder” shouts.

She made her way to her chair in the living area, noticing several phones on the coffee table. She paused. “Wait, there's Bethany’s phone”.

She picked up pace. Breathing heavy. Heart pounding. She grabbed the phone. Put in the “S” code. The phone unlocked. She was in.

She selected the snap symbol. Discovered the collection of photos and videos saved. She selected them all. She hit delete. Clicked on the recently deleted section. It asked for the passcode. She put “S” once more. Access granted. She highlighted each one. She hit delete all.

Aimee chucked the phone on the coffee table, shaking and breathing rapidly. She couldn’t believe she had done it, It was over. The relief consumed her. She wasn’t going to spend another minute in this hell hole and headed to her bedroom.

“Where are you going, slut?” Bethany yelled across the room.

“I’m leaving”.

“What do you mean, you can’t just leave”.

“Yes I fucking can, psyco”.

“What the fuck did you just say?”

Aimee looked at Bethany square in the eyes. “I said you. Are. A. Fucking. Psycopath”.

Bethany stood looking shocked.

Aimee stared back, also shocked at what had come out of her mouth.

“You little bitch”. Bethany grabbed Aimee by her wet hair dragging her to the sofa.

Aimee flopped down trying to get her balance.

Bethany picked up her phone and started looking through. “Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? What makes you think you can ever leave, I own you”.

Aimee stood up and started to walk away again only to be pulled back down by her hair.

“Don’t you fucking move”, Bethany ordered as she scrolled her screen, her face increasingly scarlet.

Aimee looked at Bethany, waiting for the reaction when her flatmate realised she no longer had any blackmail on her.

“Oh, you think you’re a clever bitch, huh?” Bethany said menacingly before switching her focus and screaming out Frank’s name.

Aimee flinched at the screech.

“Frank!”, she screamed again, “get in here”.

Frank’s footsteps stamped across the space, his substantial shape shadowing over the scared, shaking girl.

“Hold this little bitch here until I get back”.

Frank thrust his hands on Aimee’s shoulders, securing her to the sofa as she struggled to escape.

“Oh dear silly slut. It seems someone has caused displeasure in your Mistress?” Frank began to stroke and twist Aimee’s nipples as he chortled in his capacity as prison master.

Aimee tried to smack his hands away, keeping her eyes closed in disgust at the vile old creep. Her stomach turned, he was repulsive. He made her flesh crawl.

Bethany returned a few moments later plugging her laptop into the TV and played a video on repeat;

Breathy sounds: …”My, body and, holes, are yours, to do, whatever you want with, I am your, slave”.

Aimee looked around, still being pinned down realising it was the video of her from the second night in the apartment.

“You stupid fucking slut, not so clever now are you?” Bethany screams into Aimee’s face. “Did you really think I was naive enough not to keep back-ups? I have back-ups. I have back-ups of back-ups. Listen to the words, slut; You. Are. My. Slave”.

Aimee’s blood drained from her face. She stopped fighting against Frank. Tears developed in her eyes as she realised there was nothing she could do.

Bethany’s attention moved back to her phone before speaking. “Hmm, Frank, you know that thing I said I wouldn’t let you do to my slut?”.

“Yes”, responded the scratchy voice.

“Well I’ve just changed my mind. You can fuck her all you like”.

“Nooooo”, Aimee cried, wide eyed, shaking and curling up.

Bethany crouched by Aimee, showing her phone screen, scrolling through some of the material she transferred back to her phone.

“Stop, I don’t want to see them”, Aimee sobbed.

“Look at the top you stupid bitch”.

Aimee looked at the top of the screen, it was her boss’ name. The photo’s and media were attached to a message that read. “Your slutty graduate”.

“Nooo, please, noooo, god no”, Aimee pleaded as she cried and shook her head.

“Too late, sent”. Bethany said emotionlessly.

Frank had pulled down his jeans, revealing his ancient, twisted, crusty, stiffend, unshaven shaft as he restrained the naked girl with his force on her shoulders.

Aimee screamed for help as hard as she could, wriggling and fighting with everything she could to make it as difficult as possible.

“Be still slut”, Frank said strictly as he struggled to pacify the cyclone of unstable thrashing limbs.

Aimee closed her eyes, as she cried, turning her face in disgust. She had nothing else to give, nothing more to fight with. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her, in her own home.

As her body begins to ache and tire, she feels the force of Frank's weight being lifted from her.

“Get the fuck off her”.

Aimee opened her eyes looking up. It was Gabe.

Aimee threw herself off the sofa and scrambled to her room as dissension ensued behind her. She found Ethan’s clothes at the side of her bed. They didn’t fit but they would get her out without further humiliation. She grabbed her phone, keys and made her way out of her room.

“It’s gone too far”, Gabe was yelling at Bethany and Frank. Daniel had also turned up and was in agreement with Gabe before turning to Aimee.

“Hey, I’ve just found out what happened, are you okay?”.

Aimee stared blankly at him and walked over to Bethany.

“Bitch!” Aimee screamed in her flatmate’s face before slapping her as hard as she could across her cheek.

Aimee marched across the living area, ignoring everyone in the room, leaving them to argue amongst themselves. She opened the front door and out into her new life. Her life had to be different now, Bethany had exposed her. She couldn’t go back to her job, not after her boss had seen the pictures and video clips. She wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye. No reason to be here anymore. She had no voice in the back of her head telling her this might not be the right thing to do. No weighing up options and choosing the lesser evil. For the first time in weeks she had clarity. She left with almost nothing, but she had everything. She was free again. She hoped that would be her last time in the apartment.

-END-

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 06-18-2023 at 02:49 AM.
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 06-18-2023, 02:26 AM   #22
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Authors Thanks

The Apartment

Authors Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. It's the first one I have ever written, since leaving school anyway. The encouragement from people through posts, thanks and PM's has been so motivating, thank you!

As mentioned in the disclaimer, this was part one of three. If you would like to read the second part, you can do so HERE.

DeepInnerFreak.

Loves, Likes & Limits

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 06-18-2023 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-25-2023, 01:09 AM   #23
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Thank you so much!!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BelgianDare for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk