Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2023, 02:18 AM   #1
RightOne

Male 42/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

42/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

I believe there is beauty in obedience and if you feel the same, please keep on reading.

I am here for you the special one as I know who you are: You are the one who feels the need of being dominated with all your heart, body and soul but cannot find the right one. I declare: I am the Right One.

Trust is the starting point. To develop something long term (that is what I want and what I offer) we should know each other very well. It is a journey, a secret voyage to live our dak needs. As we are both here, the main reason is we don’t have anyone around who feels the same as we do.

I will give you my attention, interest and concentration to turn you into a better version of yourself and bdsm shall be the method to be used. Briefly, I a will be your secret owner and your mentor and taking into your requirements and needs we will decide the way how we will be in contact.

Nothing is limit for me, willing to hear yours to see if we can do. The main aspect shall be, we will set the rules, the requirements, and according to your commitments there will be punishments and pleasures.

Let me tell you who I am: A dominant gentleman, a sane one, that has a busy satisfying life. What is missing my half, (which is you) that will share the same passion. I have had online long term relationships before and know how to make it satisfying for both sides. It will be all secret and both sides should dedicate themselves to make it better.

The communication shall be through mail exchange. Once we discuss the things (I plan to make the thread short on here, but talk with you in details) there will be set of rules and tasks for you. Of course we will discuss about the limits and regularity of the conversation.

In general, I like pain and pleasure combinations, spanking, nipple play. Discipline and obedience will be always the first priority.

When it comes to age, only limit is you should be an adult, so older than 18 years old. I don’t mind if you are single or you have a partner as this will only give us some ideas about how to keep this work.

How extreme shall it be? We, as one, will decide.

The communicaiton shall be kept on mainly on gmail and gtalk.
Please send me a message in details about yourself, giving general information about your daily life, your needs and your limits. And you are free to ask any question you have in mind.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk