Another pair of nipple clamps 6 6.67%
New spanking Impliment 13 14.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2023, 08:39 AM   #16
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Hnnn thats great advice that it seems I will be untilizing when I order toys at the end of next week 😳
Time for some fantasies then, horny kitten

Cuffs: https://stockroom.com/collections/cu...cuffs-shackles
Rope: https://stockroom.com/collections/ro...sion-equipment

Ps: As a disclaimer, I don't know about the quality of the shop, it's just one I found. So check this before you buy, please. The ones I usually use won't ship to you

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:30 AM   #17
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Labia spreader and new bondage equipment (cuffs, spreader, etc).

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 05:14 AM   #18
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Time for some fantasies then, horny kitten

Cuffs: https://stockroom.com/collections/cu...cuffs-shackles
Rope: https://stockroom.com/collections/ro...sion-equipment

Ps: As a disclaimer, I don't know about the quality of the shop, it's just one I found. So check this before you buy, please. The ones I usually use won't ship to you

Cuffs:
Kept restrained as I am fucked, helpless to stop it. Or placed into a perdicament unable to easily reach to stop it, reminding me to be good and obey. Mhmmm hands behind my back as I am fucked hard. Or cuffed so that all I can do is enjoy cockwarming with no distractions from how good it feels to be full.

Rope:
Tied up all pretty. Learning how to display myself enveloped by rope for others to enjoy. It drives me wild! I've always loved the idea of tying myself up as a present for someone else. Legs kept open or closed by ropes, so versitile. A crotchrope to tease my needy body, making the ropes themselves tease me. Hnnn

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 06-06-2023, 06:41 AM   #19
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

Ohhhh I love the idea of Kitten tied up all pretty! I think if it’s in the budget you should get some!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

PrincessSylveon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 06:44 AM   #20
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSylveon View Post
Ohhhh I love the idea of Kitten tied up all pretty! I think if it’s in the budget you should get some!
At this rate the top two will be the labia spreader and bondage so I suspect I will be getting both! The labia spreader I will have to get online but the cuffs and rope I should be able to get in a local store

Old 06-06-2023, 06:46 AM   #21
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
At this rate the top two will be the labia spreader and bondage so I suspect I will be getting both! The labia spreader I will have to get online but the cuffs and rope I should be able to get in a local store
Sounds tempting. We will have you exposed in a frogtie and with the labia spreader then...

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 06-06-2023, 10:58 AM   #22
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Sounds tempting. We will have you exposed in a frogtie and with the labia spreader then...
Hnnnnng all open and exposed for you, able to get a good look at how Im leaking from arousal

Old 06-06-2023, 11:44 AM   #23
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Hnnnnng all open and exposed for you, able to get a good look at how Im leaking from arousal
Oh yes. And you are also exposed to get your clit nicely spanked.

Seeing how the poll develops, I suppose it is pretty clear what you will get, So it should be safe to set up a nice task for you to experience all of that.

Set this up on your bed. Dress up nicely to feel sexy to start with. As your crotch needs to be free, your floral tool cover dress or the blue lace crotless teddy could be good choices. Don't forget to add your collar. Unnecessary to mention, right?

Before you start to tie yourself, gather some things, as you won't be able to get up until the end. The cuffs, a scarf or similar (blindfold), your ballgag, your clamps, a wooden spoon the lush and the gravity.

Tie your legs in a frogtie, so you are nicely exposed already. Try around a bit for how tight it can be for you to be comfortable. You need to be able to keep it on for a bit.
Now add the labia spreader to increase the exposure.
Tie the cuffs to the top of your bed or something similar. Just so you can cuff your hands above your head after.
Set a timer for 15 minutes and blindfold yourself. Then cuff your hands above your head. Lay there for 15 minutes, completely on display and ready to be used.
Let's see how much you'll leak from arousal after.

After the 15 minutes, remove the cuffs from the top of your bed and keep your hands cuffed in front for the remainder of the dare.
Insert the lush and let it tease you further for 10 minutes.

Remove the lush after the 10 minutes. It is time for your first spanking with your clit all exposed. 50 hits with the wooden spoon directly to your clit.

Time for another toy. This time it is the gravity fucking your cunt for the next 10 minutes with you laying on your back.

Once the time is up, it is spanking time again. This time it is 100 spanks with the spoon to your clit.

Now for the final part. Turn over so you are on your knees. Gag yourself with the ballgag and insert the gravity again. Apply the clamps to your nipples and lead the chain through the cuffs. 15 minutes of fucking from behind for the good fucktoy.
Once complete, edge

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:

Last edited by Dungeonmaster; 06-06-2023 at 11:46 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 06-06-2023, 12:03 PM   #24
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Oh yes. And you are also exposed to get your clit nicely spanked.

Seeing how the poll develops, I suppose it is pretty clear what you will get, So it should be safe to set up a nice task for you to experience all of that.

Set this up on your bed. Dress up nicely to feel sexy to start with. As your crotch needs to be free, your floral tool cover dress or the blue lace crotless teddy could be good choices. Don't forget to add your collar. Unnecessary to mention, right?

Before you start to tie yourself, gather some things, as you won't be able to get up until the end. The cuffs, a scarf or similar (blindfold), your ballgag, your clamps, a wooden spoon the lush and the gravity.

Tie your legs in a frogtie, so you are nicely exposed already. Try around a bit for how tight it can be for you to be comfortable. You need to be able to keep it on for a bit.
Now add the labia spreader to increase the exposure.
Tie the cuffs to the top of your bed or something similar. Just so you can cuff your hands above your head after.
Set a timer for 15 minutes and blindfold yourself. Then cuff your hands above your head. Lay there for 15 minutes, completely on display and ready to be used.
Let's see how much you'll leak from arousal after.

After the 15 minutes, remove the cuffs from the top of your bed and keep your hands cuffed in front for the remainder of the dare.
Insert the lush and let it tease you further for 10 minutes.

Remove the lush after the 10 minutes. It is time for your first spanking with your clit all exposed. 50 hits with the wooden spoon directly to your clit.

Time for another toy. This time it is the gravity fucking your cunt for the next 10 minutes with you laying on your back.

Once the time is up, it is spanking time again. This time it is 100 spanks with the spoon to your clit.

Now for the final part. Turn over so you are on your knees. Gag yourself with the ballgag and insert the gravity again. Apply the clamps to your nipples and lead the chain through the cuffs. 15 minutes of fucking from behind for the good fucktoy.
Once complete, edge

I- Hnnnn, im so horny. Squirming a bit, squeezing my thighs together and I can feel my panties getting more than a little damp.

Im certainly going to be well teased! Gosh I even have a phantom throbbing in my clit just thinking about how much the spanking will make it throb!

Old 06-06-2023, 12:07 PM   #25
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Looks like I met the bar
Hope you'll enjoy the reality as much as the imagination!

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 06-06-2023, 12:11 PM   #26
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Looks like I met the bar
Hope you'll enjoy the reality as much as the imagination!
Hnn im sure I will! If the idea gets me this worked up Im certain to be a mess when experiencing it!

Old 06-06-2023, 04:33 PM   #27
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Since it looks like there is a clear set of winners for the toys I am giving into temptation and ordering them early! To make up for anyone who hasnt gotten to vote I will be doing a few things:
- if any of the other options end up above the current high votes of 20/26 I will buy a third toy of whatever that item is
- I will post reviews of the toys I buy on this thread for everyone to read
- I will answer any questions people have about the toys, this fucktoy will be a toy tester for everyone
- I will accept tasks from now until a week after I get the toys

As for the toys here is what I plan to get:
Pink and Purple Rope
Handcuffs
Labia Spreader

Please please please give this needy fucktoy tasks to make the best use out of the new toys made to be used on this toy. This toy need help to use these toys to their full potential like the creative members of GetDare always come up with. She craves to be told how to enjoy her new toys for your pleasure, like a good girl!

Old 06-07-2023, 04:46 AM   #28
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Please please please give this needy fucktoy tasks to make the best use out of the new toys made to be used on this toy. This toy need help to use these toys to their full potential like the creative members of GetDare always come up with. She craves to be told how to enjoy her new toys for your pleasure, like a good girl!
Would encourage everyone to do this.
Kitten really needs tasks for these new toys. Especially if she buys them early.

You can look forward to great reports and it is always much more fun to try them out in a guided way instead of just doing something yourself.
Help a kitten suffer

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 06-07-2023, 08:28 AM   #29
PrincessSylveon
Longtime User

Will this be your first time using rope/ do you know any knots?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

PrincessSylveon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 06:42 PM   #30
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSylveon View Post
Will this be your first time using rope/ do you know any knots?
It will be my first time so I will have to learn knots! Ive started looking up some guides!

And my order for the handcuffs and ropes is placed. I should get them in about 4-8 buisness days!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk