Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 01:52 PM   #1
Yeanke88

Male 35/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (deeper connecti)

35/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (deeper connecti)

Hey everyone,

Here we are again. Last time I found someone awesome, but it didn't work out in the end. So here I am again, trying my luck.

Who i am?

I am a 35 year old (at least for 1 more month) guy from Belgium who works partially in Belgium and partially in the Netherlands. i work as a Information Engineer/manager. After the busy days at work I like to play some volleybal (amateur for now after a injury), going for a long walk or a good run, doing some gardening and growing my own veggies. I have bought my own house a couple of years ago, so that takes quiet some time too to get everything renewed. When not at home, then I like to go to some musea, go for a nice drink and discover new parts of the world.

How am I when kinky
I am a dominant on the more softer side of the spectrum. Although I can be strict and cruel/teasing from time to time, but not a huge fan of the more extreme things. But would love to elaborate more on this in private.

My main kinks include control (clothing, playtime, orgasm, ...), some tease and torture, semi-public, mind playing, ....
Limits are illegal, pee/poo/blood and dangerous.

What I am searching for
I am searching for a female sub. Age doesn't matter to me, maturity in way of thinking is more important. I also like someone who has her life already on the rails for a big part.

I am located in Belgium, so ideally it would be someone in the same or a close timezone, but this is no hard limit as we can find ways to make it even work from a distance.

I am absolutly not looking for a short term thing. I want this to be long term as, in my opinion, you can't built a proper dynamic, and enoy the fully, if you don't know eachother properly. And include your most favorite season in your application.

Aside this I would like you to be open to try, have some sense of humour and willing to have tons of fun together.

As for the elephant in the room, pictures. They aren't a must for me as long as you are able to give detailled reports or feedback during playtime or after a task (my mind will create a picture from those things).

How to apply
Send me a PM (No other app from start please) that includes at least the following things: who you are (age, location, ...), do you live alone, your most favorite task so far, your least favorite task so far, anything specific else I should know from the start.

I hope to hear from you and would love to chat some more.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk