Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2023, 11:16 AM   #1
publicusedani

Female 22/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

22/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello there!

I am a 22-year-old girl living in Los Angeles and currently studying, just completed my internship. I am excited to embark on a journey of exploration and self-discovery in the realm of humiliation and degradation. With a place of my own and a willingness to push my boundaries, I am seeking a compatible Master on GetDare who can guide me on this thrilling path of consensual play. Below, you'll find an overview of my preferences, limits, and what I hope to experience with the right partner.

About Me:
As a young woman in LA, I embrace my sensuality and enjoy expressing it through my style. I take great pleasure in wearing sexy dresses that accentuate my curves and make me feel empowered. The idea of exploring semi or hidden public scenarios adds an extra layer of excitement for me. I'm open to experiencing a range of intense emotions, as long as it is within the boundaries of consensual play.

Preferences:

Sexy Dress: I love wearing seductive outfits that make me feel confident and desirable. Incorporating attire into our play can enhance the overall experience for both of us.

Semi/Hidden Public: The thrill of engaging in play in semi-public settings excites me. The possibility of being discovered or observed discreetly adds an element of risk and taboo that I find incredibly arousing.

Humiliation: I am drawn to the psychological aspects of BDSM and enjoy exploring humiliation dynamics. This can involve verbal degradation, objectification, or other consensual acts that reinforce the power dynamics between us.

Degradation: Consensual degradation, within the agreed-upon limits, allows me to experience a sense of vulnerability and surrender. I am open to exploring different forms of degradation that we both feel comfortable with.

Involving Strangers: With proper precautions and consent, the idea of involving strangers in our play adds an unpredictable element to our experiences. This could include tasks or interactions that incorporate strangers within pre-defined boundaries.

Dislikes:

Hard Spanking: While I am open to light spanking and impact play, hard spanking is not within my preferences. I enjoy exploring a range of sensations, but within a context that aligns with my limits.

Long-Term Buttplugs: I would prefer to avoid using long-term buttplugs during our play. However, I am open to discussing other forms of anal play that align with our agreed-upon boundaries.

Limits:

Messy Play: I am not comfortable with engaging in activities that involve excessive mess or bodily fluids beyond my comfort zone.

Denial: While I am open to exploring different aspects of BDSM, I have limits when it comes to prolonged denial or extended periods of withholding pleasure.

Pictures & Videos: I prefer to keep our interactions and activities between us, without involving the sharing or exchange of explicit photographs and Videos.

Family: My family and personal life are off-limits in our play. I value privacy and want to keep these aspects separate from our dynamic.

Blood, Pee, Scat: Activities involving blood, urine, or feces are firmly outside of my limits. I seek a partner who understands and respects these boundaries.

Conclusion:
As a 22-year-old girl studying in LA, I am eagerly searching for a compatible Master on GetDare who can guide me on a journey of exploration, humiliation, and degradation. With a deep understanding of my preferences, dislikes, and limits, I am confident that together we can create a consensual environment.

xoxo,
Dani
The following 5 users say Thank You to publicusedani for this post:
Old 06-02-2023, 12:08 PM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

A very well-written ad ... best of luck with your search. Have a sunny day.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 06-14-2023, 07:46 AM   #3
publicusedani

Default Update

Hi everyone,

This slutty girl has found a master to serve and the ad is closed at the moment.

xoxo,
Slutty Dani

dislikes: hard spanking, long term buttplugs, cum eating

Limits: messy, denial, pictures, family, blood, pee/scat
The following user says Thank You to publicusedani for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk