Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-30-2023, 12:28 PM   #1
MasterBilly

Default The University of Life

University years, the best years of your life, well maybe, certainly the years that change you the most and they did in my case.

It was in my first few weeks, Wednesday evening and I was at a party, it was getting late and I had a lecture first thing in the morning, all the coat hooks were full when I had arrived so I left my jacket in the store room around the side, opening the door I was gobsmacked by the scene in front of me.

On his knees was Alfie, a tiny, wimpy, nerdy first year student; stood in front of him with his pants around his ankles was Jeff Wakefield, a rugby half-back, not massive, but his 5 foot 8 inch frame was rock solid muscle. Alfie had Jeff’s cock in his mouth and was bobbing up and down sucking for all he was worth. Jeff grinned when he saw me but Alfie panicked. I knew him from one of the subjects that I was studying, when he saw me he tried to back away.

“No bitch, carry on sucking, give this guy something to watch,” called out Jeff, grabbing hold of a fistful of Alfie’s hair and dragging him forwards.

Resigned and clearly humiliated by my presence he carried on. I did not know what to do, I just stood there with my bottom jaw virtually scrapping the floor. After a few moments Jeff turned to me with a smile on his face.

“Dude, if you want to watch at least come in and shut the door, give us some privacy,” with emphasis on the ‘some’.

I am not gay, never have been, I know that I should have just walked away, but I had had a few bi-curious thoughts in the past and I had been drinking and for some reason this whole scenario had me transfixed. I stepped forwards, shut the door and watched. Alfie seemed to settle down now as he sucked and slurped to his best. Jeff was clearly getting close as he suddenly grabbed hold of Alfie’s hair again and yanked his head backwards.

“Tongue out Bitch!”

Alfie stuck his tongue out just in time to catch 5 streams of semen fired into his mouth, swallowing quickly he stuck his clean tongue out again, then lifted it to the roof of his mouth to prove that he had swallowed everything. Like I say, I was not gay but all of a sudden I became intensely jealous of Jeff.

“You want my bitch to give you a blow job?” Jeff asked with a patronising tone to his voice.

“Fuck yeah,” I replied, quickly unbuckling the belt to my trousers, without being told and on his knees, Alfie shuffled his diminutive frame in my direction and matter-of-factly and pulled my pants down and took my semi-hard member in his mouth. Man he was good, I had only received 3 blow jobs in the past and had little to go on, but Alfie was an expert, he was sucking like a vacuum pump whilst he worked his tongue and his teeth to perfection. Within seconds I was groaning softly and involuntarily swing my hips. I looked up and in horror saw Jeff Wakefield pointing his phone at us, obviously recording the events.

“No cameras,” I yelled out panicking, withdrawing my prick from Alfie’s mouth and dropping my hands to cover myself, suddenly realising the house was full and shouting was likely to attract an audience I lowered my voice. “Rules are no recording of stuff like this,” I tried to sound stern and confident.

“My rules are ‘he is my bitch’, if you want a blow job then it will be recorded, if you don’t then fuck off.”

I looked down at Alfie as I digested this, he stared back in a non committal way, wondering what I would choose, he honestly did not seem bothered either way.

“It’s not for going on the internet, or showing your friends to embarrass you, or God forbid blackmailing you or anything like that,” Jeff continued. “I may show it Alfie to remind him what a slut he is but it goes no further, anyway I’ve got about 5 minutes of him sucking you off so what difference does it make?”

He didn’t have 5 minutes of me, 2 at the most, but it was still a valid point. I looked at Alfie again, he clearly did not care whether his actions were recorded or not, that convinced me; if Alfie could trust Jeff and his position was far more compromising than mine, then I could too. Though my judgement was clouded by alcohol and the fact that my balls were bursting through not having had a shag in ages.

I slipped my prick back into his mouth and just enjoyed the moment, stroking Alfie’s head as he worked, I even turned to the camera a couple of times and smiled. As I got close I started fucking Alfie’s face before firing my load into his mouth. Backing off to pull my pants up I watched amazed as Alfie turned to the camera, he opened his mouth to display a tongue full of cum before swallowing the lot. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out for the camera then lifted his tongue up to prove that he had indeed swallowed everything.

Just as I was about to leave Jeff asked for my mobile number, I quickly told him before getting out of there. I was walking down the street in the cold as I realised that I did not even get my jacket, the reason that I went into the store room in the first place, nor did I bother to say ‘thank you’ to Alfie, surely the height of bad manners.

Back in my dorm room my phone buzzed, a strange number had sent me a text.

Message: IF YOU EVER WANT TO USE MY BITCH AGAIN JUST LET ME KNOW, CONTACT ME NOT HIM

Clearly Jeff’s number, I did not reply but I did add Jeff to my contacts.

I caught Alfie alone the following day at lunchtime, taking my meal I sat opposite him, he simply ignored the fact that I had joined him.

“Thanks for last night Alfie,” I said quietly. He raised his head and just stared at me with a look bordering on disgust before shrugging his shoulders and carrying on with his meal, clearly he did not want to talk about it.

The second Saturday after I woke with a raging boner, having not cum since Alfie’s blowjob over a week ago I wanted to ring Jeff and ask for another but decided against it; it was like that all morning, my balls ached and all I could think of was shooting my load. By lunch time I plucked up the courage to text him, my phone buzzed indicating a reply soon after, short but to the point.

Wondering all day if I had done the right thing and was close to chickening out at 7:10 I decided, if I did chicken out then I would never receive a blowjob from Alfie again, I had to go. Walking over there I could not stop thinking about Alfie on his knees sucking me off, I had the biggest erection of my life.

I knocked on Jeff’s door a few minutes early, he let me in saying his bitch had not arrived yet.

“I tried to thank him this week but he just stonewalled me,” I said quizzically.

“Yeah, he’s very much in the closet, he doesn’t like talking about it outside the bedroom,” Jeff replied.

“But he’s happy for you to record him?”

“He trusts me,” Jeff laughed. “Just don’t speak to him about it afterwards, I think he gets embarrassed about being a submissive slut. Like everybody else he is entitled to two lives if he wants.” Jeff was stopped from continuing by a knock on the door, hopefully Alfie.

It was and as he was shown in Jeff proceeded to get a camcorder out from one of his drawers, a proper camcorder this time I noted and not a mobile phone.

“Right, I want you both completely naked for this one, so start stripping off.”

Initially hesitant, I watched as Alfie instantly dropped his pants and started pulling his t-shirt over his head. Oh well, I thought to myself and slowly started undressing, I looked across at Jeff who was now pointing the camcorder directly at me, I paused for a second and then shrugged my shoulders and carried on stripping, he already had one incriminating video of me, I still did not like him recording me though, I had to find a way of getting Alfie alone for these moments. Once we were both naked Alfie walked across to me, dropped to his knees, put my tool in his mouth and went to work.

As in the store room the week before he was amazing. Sucking, slurping, running his tongue underneath my knob, across my dome; it felt utterly fantastic. Before too long I was shooting my jizz into the back of his mouth. As before he stuck his tongue out for the camera, swallowed and displayed his empty mouth for the camera.

“Bitch, stay on your knees,” Jeff spat out at Alfie as he tried to get up, instantly he sank back down. “You can go now, my bitch has some more work to do before he’s allowed out,” Jeff continued turning towards me.

I hastily did my jeans up before making my way out of Jeff’s room, I gave Alfie one last look, he looked pathetic, a full grown adult on his knees, waiting to be told what to do. No apparent self-esteem whatsoever. I left the room wordlessly.

As I left there was another boy, slightly smaller than myself; dressed in pink shorts, white T-shirt and flip flops carrying a plain white carrier bag; about to knock on Jeff’s door. Strangely dressed, I thought. He stood aside as I left and then waited till I was about 10 yards down the corridor before knocking. I continued walking till Jeff answered and let him in. I stopped, looked back and watched him enter, thinking how strange it seemed and wondering how he fitted in with the social/sexual dynamics of it all.

3 days later and I saw Alfie dressed exactly the same as the guy knocking on Jeff’s door, pink shorts, white T-shirt, flip flops and carrying a white plastic bag; heading in the direction of Jeff’s room. A freaky WTF moment.

Saturday afternoon I was writing up a report for submission on Monday, my balls were aching, I had by now stopped wanking, Alfie’s blow jobs were too good not to get maximum pleasure out of. Reaching down I stroked my balls and rubbed my shaft a couple of times, I was rock solid. Fuck Jeff, I thought to myself, just go straight round to Alfie’s room now to get sorted out, he has got a mind of his own hasn’t he?

Alfie answered the door almost immediately, but just stood there expressionless staring at me.

“Can I come in?” I ventured smiling at him.

“No,” his face was deadpan.

I looked at him, then glanced up and down the corridor, this was not the reaction that I was expecting. We stared at each other for a few moments.

“What the fuck do you want,” his voice was bland, almost has though he found the conversation boring.

“Erm, well,” I looked up and down the corridor again to make sure no one was around before glancing at my feet, it was awkward if not embarrassing having this conversation on a doorstep. “I would like a blow job please,” I was almost whispering.

“Does Master Jeff know about this?”

Master Jeff I noted, not just Jeff. I thought about lying, but then thought better of it. “No.”

“Then fuck off!” With that he shut the door in my face.

Feeling a right twat I made my way back to my own room, my phone buzzed indicating a text message, instinctively I knew it was from Jeff, but I did not read it until I was back in my own room.

I made my way across to Jeff’s, unsure what reception I would get, he obviously knew that I had called on Alfie without asking him first, but I was still hoping for another blow job.

I knocked on his door. “Come in,” he called out.

As soon as I entered he grabbed me by the throat, slammed the door shut with his other hand and forced me up against the wall holding my throat in a solid grip.

“What is it that you don’t understand about the term ‘my bitches’ you little turd,” he snarled into my face.

I spluttered, not knowing what to say and unable to speak clearly anyway with his hand around my throat.

“You know the rules, if you want one of my bitches then you go through me,” he continued. “If you ever ask one of my bitches again directly then I’ll rip your fucking face off, do you understand?”

I said nothing, unable to compute the direction in which this relationship was now going. He reached down with his spare hand and grabbed my balls, squeezing them.

“I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!” He shouted into my face.

“Yes,” I squealed.

He let go of me and backed away. “Right, drop your trousers, turn around and touch your toes,” he ordered. I complied quickly, scared to do anything else. Jeff went around the side of me, lifted my shirt halfway up my back and rested his left hand on the small of my back.

“You’re getting 6 smacks for trying to abuse one of my bitches, walk away from this without accepting your punishment and you will never get a blow job from my boys ever again.”

I digested this piece of information, I did not know how many bitches he had, but that was the first time that I had heard him refer to them as his ‘boys’, but I knew that I had to take the smacking, up until now I had never ever had a proper sex life of any description, I could not afford to lose it.

The first smack came down on my bum, it hurt, but I could take it, the second was much worse, on an already sore bottom, the third and fourth hurt even worse. Then came one of those strange moments where life seemed to stand still. As I stood there, bent double, touching my toes, a huge wave of humiliation spread over me. I was a grown adult being spanked on the bare buttocks for being naughty! I was willingly accepting it just so that I could receive a homosexual blow job. If anyone found out about this then my social life would be over. I felt so low that it was unbelievable, I just wanted to be somewhere else, anywhere else, anywhere else on the planet.

I was brought back to the present by the fifth smack, just one more and it would be over. The sixth one came down and I cried out aloud. When told to I straightened up slowly and turned to face Jeff. I was shaking, scared of him now. I was also crying visibly, but they were tears of humiliation not pain.

“Strip naked now!” Jeff ordered.

I did, immediately and quickly.

Just as I was finishing there was a knock at the door, Jeff called for whoever it was to come in, entering the room was clearly another one of Jeff’s bitches. He was about 6 foot tall, slim, light brown hair wearing a white t-shirt, pink shorts, flip flops and carrying a white carrier bag. Clearly this was some kind of uniform for Jeff’s bitches; how many of them were there I wondered. He smiled at Jeff before exchanging pleasantries. I noted then he addressed Jeff as ‘Master’ while Jeff simply called him ‘Bitch’, the dynamics were starting to freak me out a little.

He turned to me and smiled. “So, you’re today’s sperm donor are you?”

“Yes,” I replied.

I watched him undo his shorts, drop them to his ankles and step out of them kicking his flip flops to one side, he wasn’t wearing any undies and he sank to his knees in front of me and threw his t-shirt off at the same time; Jeff was recording it all on his camcorder.

“Legs apart,” he called lightly slapping the inside of my thighs.

I moved my feet so they were about 3 foot apart and watched as he sucked his forefinger and second finger coating them completely with his spit. He suddenly went down on my cock getting the full length into his mouth, I thought he was trying to swallow it! His slimy fingers worked their way up my crack and sought out then entry to my anus, I suddenly realised what he intended; there was no way on the planet he was going there. I clenched my cheeks and tried to grab his hand, he pushed harder and reached for my balls with his other hand. I dropped my left hand down and grabbed the wrist of his hand on my bollocks and stood on my tip toes to try and evade penetration.

I must have looked a right clown. He had his mouth around my cock, one hand trying to force its way up the crack of my arse and the other gripping by nut sack. Meanwhile I had one hand around each of his wrists and was stood upright on my toes, as though that would do any good!

He squeezed my balls, I leaned forwards and concentrated all my strength on pulling that hand away, he eased the pressure on my balls as his other hand forced the fingertips into my sphincter, I suddenly put all my effort into that wrist, as soon as I did the pressure increased on my balls again, this time even harder, this was seriously hurting now.

I cried out in pain and grabbed that wrist with both hands. He let go of my balls and pushed two fingers right up my arse simultaneously. Giving in I let go of his wrist and grabbed hold of his hair with both hands, but rose up on my toes as far as I could. As I slowly got used to the feeling of his fingers inside me I slowly lowered myself back onto my heals and went back to enjoying the blowjob, gently stroking the new boys hair.

His fingers started working away inside me, I had never had a prostate massage before; it was unbelievable! The blowjob itself was not in Alfie’s class, but he more than made up for with those fingers tickling my prostate gland. Within a very short space of time I was ejaculating into the guys mouth and calling out in joy at the same time, something that I never did; my first experience of an anal induced orgasm!

As with Alfie the new guy stuck his tongue out for the camera, swallowed then displayed his empty mouth. I later found out his name was Jon Bowman

Before I was allowed to leave Jeff insisted on fitting a chastity cage around my cock and balls, I resisted at first but he claimed that it would do me good. “No man can resist wanking for a long period of time, when your balls start turning blue then you will enjoy a blow job that much more,” Jeff claimed. I reluctantly allowed him to fit it, I stared down sadly at the padlock, conscious of the fact that I was slowly falling under his control.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 05-31-2023, 04:39 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nice story!
Careful what you wish for and letting your cock rule your brain is never good, but so much fun!!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:48 PM   #3
MasterBilly

5 days later and I found myself desperate to cum, I could not think of anything else. After a long internal debate I finally decided to text Jeff and ask to use his bitch, a few minutes later I received a reply.

Quickly I made my way over there, he let me into his room wearing only a dressing gown, which I thought a little strange. Closing the door he turned to face me.

“Right, today’s the day you start paying back, all those blow jobs that you have had they come at a price; now drop to your knees, get my prick out and start sucking,” he ordered.

“Er, no fucking way, er, I’m not doing that,” I stammered, totally shocked.

“Look you cunt, you have had three blow jobs from my bitches and now you pay for it by performing on me. If you’re not prepared to do it then get out of my room now and never ever contact me again.”

I quickly thought about it, Alfie’s blow jobs were superb, Jon’s were good. Though he had never mentioned blackmail, Jeff had enough video evidence on me to socially ruin me! It was only a blowjob, whilst the thought of giving one made me feel sick if I was to continue down this path then I would have to give one eventually and I was at ‘Uni’ for another 3 years.

“Yeah, I’ll do it,” I mumbled, reaching to undo his dressing gown.

“No, on your knees first,” Jeff’s voice was firm and authoritative, he was clearly calling the shots here.

I sank to my knees, as I started undoing the knot that held his gown together I could not help but notice the bulge where his prick was trying to force its way out, a prick that I knew that I would be sucking in a few moments time. It is, without doubt, a life changing event. As it came into view I stared at it, about 6 ½ inches long and fairly thick, bigger than mine, I quickly put it in my mouth and sucked, desperate to get it over with as soon as possible. Whatever I was doing Jeff seemed to enjoy it as light moans were emanating from his mouth. I looked up briefly, he was pointing his phone directly at me. Holy shit he was recording! I paused briefly, I wanted to stop and complain, but quickly deduced that I would lose any argument with Jeff, I would still end up sucking him off and he would still record it all and I would only end up losing more face over the incident.

I went back to the job in hand, or more accurately the job in mouth. Actually, once that you had got over the mental barrier of sucking cock, it wasn’t that bad. I cannot say that I was enjoying it, that would be going too far; but in the same way that when you give Christmas presents you enjoy their eyes lighting up and their exclamations of appreciation, I too was taking pride in Jeff’s moans of pleasure.

I ran my tongue over the tip again, I elicited another moan from him, I felt another wave of pride flow through me, Jeff started stroking my head, another clear indication that I was doing a good job.

The blow jobs that I had received from Alfie were the best that I had ever received during my short sex life, as such I tried to replicate his technique as much as possible. Jeff was clearly getting close as he grabbed my hair tightly and started fucking my face. I felt him fire several wads of cum into my mouth before withdrawing, desperate to spit out the contents of my mouth I looked across to the en-suite facility before hearing Jeff’s aggressive snarl.

“Tongue out Bitch!”

I looked up and stuck my tongue out displaying his cum for the camera, realising with horror what the next instruction would be.

“Now swallow!”

“Noorghh,” I attempted to say. He grabbed hold of my hair extremely tightly, causing pain.

“Either swallow Bitch, or get out of my life for good.”

I swallowed, realising, with shame, what I was now committing myself to. Jeff had broken a barrier with me, from now on if he ever wanted to he could call me up to perform oral and I would always be expected to swallow, this was the new me. Only 3 weeks ago I was a straight heterosexual who had never considered anything gay in his life; now I was a cum swallowing, cocksucker.

I suddenly realised too that Jeff had been calling me Bitch. Was that what I had become? Was I now Jeff’s Bitch? The thought made me shudder.

“Tongue out again,” Jeff was still ordering me around.

I looked up at the camera and displayed my now empty tongue.

“Lift it to the roof of your mouth and let’s see under it.”

I tilted my head back and lifted my tongue to the roof of my mouth for the camera.

“Right, stand up and get naked.”

Once stripped Jeff approached me with a set of keys, undid the padlock on my chastity tube and removed the contraption completely. Naked as the day I was born I received another instruction from Jeff.

“Bend over the back of the couch, legs apart.

Nervously I complied, I still trusted Jeff, but this was new territory that we were entering. Jeff watched me in this position for a few minutes with a half smile on his lips. Eventually there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” called out Jeff.

It was Alfie and my hopes of another award winning blow job intensified. He was wearing what I now considered to be standard uniform; white t-shirt, pink shorts and flip flops. Alfie immediately stripped naked before Jeff handed him some kind of arched butt plug and a tube of lubricant.

Alfie came around the back of me, I felt him prise my cheeks apart and run a lubricated finger up and down over my bum hole, it felt great, firing tingling sensations up my spine to my brain. He pushed a finger into me and I gasped, or did I moan? I cannot be sure. He squeezed some lubricant into me and I felt the tip of the butt plug pushing against me. It started stretching me and felt uncomfortable.

“Push out with your bowels, it will hurt less,” Alfie commanded.

I did as instructed and felt it slide up me and into place, I felt Alfie twist the base of the plug and it sprang into life, vibrating up against my prostate. It felt brilliant, as Alfie spun me around and sank to his knees I already had a massive erection, as soon as he took me into his mouth I was moaning and instinctively I started massaging his scalp with both hands. I did not take me long, by this stage I was turned on as fuck and as I reached my peak I felt Alfie reach up and take a hold of my nuts, as I fired my spunk into the back of his mouth he squeezed firmly. I screamed out to all the gods in heaven with pure ecstasy as the most wonderful feeling on earth shot through me, this was the best ejaculation of my life bar none. I was gasping for breath as Alfie turned to the camera for the obligatory swallowing act.

Afterwards he spun me around again, twisted the base of the plug, it stopped vibrating; he smacked me on the bum, stood up and went to the corner of the room and just stood there with his hands behind his back, unashamedly giving us both a full frontal view of him.

Jeff placed his camcorder down and handed me the chastity tube complete with open padlock.

“Here, you can put this back on yourself, you know how it fits.”

I complied, realising as I shut the padlock that this device was now likely to be part of my life in the long term, I would no longer even be able to have a wank without Jeff’s permission.

Following on from this he handed me a white t-shirt, some pink shorts and a pair of flip flops, ordering me to don them all. I now had my own ‘bitch uniform’.

“Right, you can now put your own clothes in this,” he handed me a white polythene bag exactly the same as I had seen Alfie and the other bitches with. “Keep the plug in you till you get back to your room, you can take it out and wash it then. Whenever you visit me or one of my bitches this is what you will wear and you will always carry the butt plug in that carrier bag. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” I replied.

“From now on you are to report to my room every Monday and Thursday at 8 pm and at this bitch’s room every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7 am, is that clear?” He indicated in Alfie’s direction as he said ‘this bitch.’

I glanced at Alfie nervously, he stared back with a deadpan expression.

“Yes, that’s clear,” I replied looking back at Jeff.

“Now fuck off Bitch, I’m finished with you for now.”

“Yes Master,” I replied before leaving his room, my bum full with a butt plug. Walking back I realised that I had called him ‘Master’, given my attire and everything that had happened I should have been totally humiliated, but I wasn’t, I actually felt proud to be part of a team, Jeff’s team, my Master.

I passed 5 girls talking on my way back to my room, they saw my attire and laughed, a couple of them made derogatory comments, if only they knew what I had up my arse! I walked past them with my head held high and proud as fuck. They were only jealous, I was part of Jeff’s team now and I was going to make this work.

7am the following Monday, Alfie wordlessly let me into his room.

“Strip,” he instructed in a flat monotone voice, taking the plastic bag off me as said it.

As I undressed I watched him as he lube'd up the plug. I should have known whose bum it was going up, mine! But I still found this whole thing unpredictable, I was still hoping against hope that Alfie was going to use it on himself, looking back it was a ludicrous thing to think and it was brought home as Alfie finished oiling it up and turned to a now naked me.

“Turn around, spread your legs and bend over.”

This was getting out of hand, I did not mind Jeff ordering me around, well I did not mind too much, but not this pathetic weed Alfie.

“Look Alfie can we talk about this, I’m not just going to do as you say,” I tried to reason with him.

“Turn around, spread your legs and bend over,” he repeated.

“I am not your bitch Alfie, give me that plug now,” I told him raising my voice and holding out the palm of my hand. I did not know what I was going to do with the plug once that I had got it of him, but I still expected him to hand it over, this was Alfie, a total fucking wimp.

“Either do as I say or fuck off, I don’t care which, I’ve been given my instructions and we are being watched.” At this point Alfie indicated to a small camera in the corner of the room before continuing. “There’s a microphone in the room as well. Now you bend over or go, go back to your room and deal with Master Jeff later, go and see him now, I’m not interested. Either bend over or fuck off!” He spat out the last bit in total disgust, as though he hated my guts.

Realizing that I was totally stuffed and about to become totally stuffed, literally, I slowly turned, spread my legs and bent over. My legs were only a couple of feet apart and I only bent over slightly, a concession to my own conscience I received a hard smack on the bum.

“Wider than that Bitch,” snarled Alfie aggressively, which would have sounded funny coming from him if the circumstances were different. Humiliated, I spread my legs much further as I felt the slimy tip of the plug touch my sphincter. I cried out in pain as he cruelly rammed it up me in one sudden movement.

“If you had bent over further it wouldn’t have hurt as much,” Alfie said patronisingly. “Now turn around.”

Alfie stripped naked, produced a key and sank to his knees in front of me, suddenly I was intensely horny as I realised what this meant. He removed the padlock and then the chastity cage and started sucking. Alfie had lost none of his skill as he worked his way up and down my shaft. Sensing that I was getting close he reached around and slowly fucked me with the plug as he sucked, pulling it out to the widest part as I ejaculated into his mouth in a glorious intense orgasm.

I watched as Alfie got as close as he could to the camera in the corner, stuck out his tongue, swallowed and displayed his empty mouth.

“Put this on and fuck off,” Alfie said in his flat voice handing me the chastity cage and padlock.

I quickly put it on and snapped the padlock shut then got dressed.

“Thanks Alfie, I’ll see you later, I said as I walked out of the door. He just ignored me and I glanced at him sadly as I closed the door. Why didn’t he like me, we could have had a lot of fun together if we both left Jeff’s clutches. I just could not understand him, I was not a bad person.
The following user says Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:
Old 06-11-2023, 08:40 AM   #4
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Damn this is great! I hope you keep writing it
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 04:10 PM   #5
MasterBilly

That evening I reported to Jeff’s room at 8:00 pm, as soon as the door closed I started stripping, naked I stood before him; Jeff smiled and I was happy, I had pleased him. Jeff handed me the keys to my cock cage and told me that I could remove it if I wanted, I quickly did, happy for the release. He got his mobile out and got me to pose in different positions as he took photo after photo, the most revealing was the last as he had me on my back, legs pulled right up to my shoulders and me grinning like an idiot. He must have taken 20 – 30 photos in total.

Once happy with the photo shoot he handed me a tube of lubricant and told me to lube up my plug before fucking myself with it, he sat and watched me clearly enjoying the show!

Satisfied with my efforts he took me around the back of the couch and told me to bend over it, legs apart, obviously expecting him to fuck me with the plug as well I was initially confused as I heard him unzip his flies, till the grim reality of what was about to happen hit me. I was going to get fucked.

I gasped as his cock touched me, whatever I had been through over the last few weeks, all of the new experiences, I did not want this, but I didn’t know what to do or how to stop it. Every time that I tried to stop Jeff it did not work, he did what he wanted anyway, I just got punished for it as well! As he entered me I suddenly realised that this really was life changing, up until now I had excused every gay act as being simply ‘slightly bi’, but this was different. Being buggered was homosexual, there was no grey area here, even if this was the only time that it happened during my entire life. I was allowing another man to fuck me, for the rest of my time on this planet I could never say that I had never been a consenting homosexual, because it was happening now.

My arse, already stretched by the plug, easily accommodated Jeff’s cock and as it slid back and forth inside me I could feel the underside rubbing against my prostate. My own cock rubbed against the top of the couch and I could feel that I had a huge erection, without realising it I was suddenly aware that I was pushing back to meet him with every thrust, yet I did not care, I now knew why bottoms did this, it was fantastic, Jeff kept on fucking me and I kept on pushing back,

I was on the verge of shooting my load onto the couch when Jeff came inside me. He withdrew and I turned to face him, desperate to cum.

“Can I finish myself off Master?”

“No, shove this up your arse to keep my precious cum in its place,” he handed me a butt plug significantly larger than the one that I had previously, this was going to hurt, even with lubricant this was going to hurt.

Jeff enjoyed watching me struggle, to be honest without him watching I do not think that I would have managed it, but I did not want to let him down. Eventually after much struggling and pain I felt it slip into place. I looked up at Jeff, he was smiling, he was also recording it on his mobile. He tapped his screen a couple of time and the plug burst into life, fuck, it was unbelievable.

“Get on your knees in front of me Bitch.”

I quickly scrambled into position as Jeff stepped forward a pace, his greasy knob nearly touching my lips, his knob that only a short while ago had ejaculated its load up my bum.

“Don’t keep me waiting Bitch, suck it clean.”

I paused, I really did not want to do this, but I knew the consequences of disobeying Jeff, I always lost! I kept my pause to a minimum, a split second, before taking his still firm penis into my mouth. This was not a blow job, it was a cleaning up task and I altered my technique accordingly, licking and sucking every inch clean. Happy that it was now spotless I did not know what to do next, so I just carried on sucking, hoping that this would curry up extra favour with Jeff, who was by now once again fully erect. It was not long before he was firing his sperm into my mouth and almost by instinct I did what was required, sticking my cum covered tongue out, swallowing, sticking out my empty tongue before lifting it up to the roof of my mouth displaying that it was indeed empty.

“Right Bitch stand in the centre of the room, legs wide apart and touch your toes.”

I complied, no longer embarrassed about being ordered around by Jeff, or being made to display myself in such a vulgar manner. Jeff approached me, lowered his hand between my legs and grabbed my testicles, enough to cause pain and I gasped out loud.

“So you fucking useless bitch, this morning in Alfie’s room you were told loads of times by Alfie to bend over and spread your legs, but you refused, why?” Jeff was growling at me aggressively, he was actually frightening me.

“I did it eventually,” I offered quite pathetically.

He squeezed my balls more, this actually hurt a lot and I was now crying out loud until he released the pressure slightly.

“I said why did you disobey Alfie?”

“I don’t know,” I said giving that stupid Junior School reply.

He squeezed again, causing me to cry out again; before continuing.

“From now on you treat any instructions from any of my bitches like it’s an instruction from me, understand you stupid shit?”

“Yes Master,” struggling to get my head around the situation that I was in. I had just been fucked up the arse, I was naked, bent double with my Master squeezing my balls and effectively telling me that the biggest weed on campus, Alfie, was also my master; meanwhile I had the biggest butt plug that I had ever seen still vibrating away up my arse!

This was from a man who considered himself 100% straight just a few weeks ago.

“Okay then, as a punishment for disobeying one of my bitches you will bend over my knee and take an arse spanking, do you accept your punishment?” Jeff asked.

Awesome, absolutely fucking awesome; I was now going to be spanked like a fucking child. Except of course that it was no longer legal to spank children and certainly not on the bare bum. Again though I could see no way out.

“Yes Master, I accept my punishment,” I stuttered quietly.

He let go of me and ordered me to put his chair in the middle of the room, picking up his mobile he made a couple of entries and the vibrating up my arse stopped, well that is something, I thought to myself. I placed his chair in the correct position as he placed his phone onto his desk, obviously giving it the best recording position for what was to follow.

He sat down on the chair and indicated for me to bend over his knee. I gulped as I stepped forwards and tried to position myself as comfortable as possible, my knob trapped on his right thigh, my hands touching the floor and my head looking under the chair at my own feet. I received a slight slap on the thigh.

“Get those fucking legs apart!” shouted Jeff. In compliance I spread my legs as far apart as I possibly could.

I felt Jeff lightly tickle my balls.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes Master,” I replied haughtily.

The spanking started, the first few just smarted; then, as the target area started to become tender, they hurt. A few more landed and it was now stinging. After that I entered an exquisite level of pain and I could hold back no longer, I was crying out loud now. This was cruel!

That was the darkest moment, the pain simply getting worse until I reached breaking point and still not knowing how any more spanks that I was going to get, how much longer that it would last.

Slowly though the feeling of pain was replaced by pins and needles, then a curious sort of numbness; it still hurt, but in a different sort of way. I was now determined to take the spanking no matter how long that it lasted. A few more smacks and I realised that I was arching my bum backwards to meet each smack as it rained down. Giving in totally I started calling out to Master Jeff to punish me more, deliberately pushing my bum as far upwards as I could to reach out to each stroke that came down.

Eventually and I have to confess, with a degree of disappointment to me, the spanking stopped and I was ordered to stand up with my hands on my head. Feeling horny as hell, totally aroused and my face flushed I did as I was told, a rock solid erect penis swinging from my groin.

Jeff picked up his phone, presumably switched off the video mode and took 3 still images of me before switching the vibrator on in my butt plug, via his phone of course!

He went into his en-suite and beckoned me with his finger to follow, as I entered he pointed at me to drop to my knees. Good heavens, he did not want another blow job surely, he had just come twice! The man was insatiable. Thankfully he didn’t, he tapped his phone twice and the vibrating stopped, he tapped it again and an electric charge shot from the butt plug across the base of my cock and I screamed out with joy as my body ejaculated in the most intense manner possible and I shot my cum over his tiled floor. The electric charge stopped as the last of my semen dripped out of me, I looked up at Jeff.

“Are you making a mess of my floor, Bitch?”

I looked back down at the pool of cum and I knew what I had to do, I bent over and licked up and swallowed every single drop off his dirty floor.

“You can fuck off now Bitch, take your clothes, get dressed in the corridor and keep the plug in until you get back to your own room,” Jeff told me aggressively after first fitting the chastity cage back on me.

Hurriedly I dressed in the corridor, shit scarred of somebody catching me, but nobody saw me and I made my way back. Once safely in my own room I removed the massive plug with difficulty and washed it down and then examined it, there were indeed metal contacts that would touch up against the prostate, if Jeff activated these contacts he could give me a forced orgasm whenever he wanted regardless of my will.

My own sex life was getting further and further out of my control; now not only could he, or anybody that he wanted, use me as a cum dump, anal or oral, he could stop me from cumming unless he approved, but he could also make me cum almost at will whether I liked it or not.

I should have been furious with this, or at the very least humiliated, but I was not, I was turned on as fuck. I was truly Jeff’s bitch and he owned me. He could fuck me, spank me or abuse me in any way that he wanted.

Going to bed on Tuesday evening I was horny as fuck, the thought that I would be waking up to a blow job from Alfie made me like a child on Christmas Eve. I just could not get to sleep. My alarm went off at 6:40, I quickly grabbed a shower, put on my bitch uniform and grabbing my new butt plug I made my way to Alfie’s.

Alfie answered the door naked, let me in and ordered me to strip. When ready he grabbed me by the hair (of the scalp!) and led me across his room and then basically bent me over his desk, it was ridiculous being led around his room like that by a physically weak kid like Alfie and being made to bend over, but I knew better than to resist and his blow job’s were worth a little humiliation.

“Spread them,” Alfie instructed giving me a slap on the bum, I moved my legs wide apart in anticipation of receiving that mammoth butt plug that I had brought.

I heard Alfie messing with a tube of lubricant then something touching the cheeks of my arse. But in total shock it was not the butt plug, it was the flesh of Alfie’s cock.

As he slid into me I felt shit, initially I did not like it when Jeff fucked me, but at least I held Jeff in esteem, I respected him, utterly! I liked Alfie, but actually did not respect him one little bit, he seemed to have no self esteem, he was a pathetic weed and a natural bitch, but I could still like him if I had no respect for him.

So to be fucked by such a person on his terms made me feel a zero, worthless!

As he fucked me the feeling got no better, he may have been good at blow jobs, but as a fuck he was just mechanical. When he did cum he simply withdrew, slapped me on the bum hard and told me to get dressed and fuck off.

I went back to my room feeling worse, a dirty whore. This had to change, I could not carry on like this.

Thursday evening I went around to Jeff’s room again and got buggered again and then was made to suck him clean again. This time there was no opportunity for me to cum, so I was left hoping for another award winning blow job from Alfie on Friday morning.

Sadly it was not meant to be, I was met in Alfie’s room by Alfie and the guy that I saw leaving Jeff’s room the first time that I visited him, his name was Harry and was outwardly very friendly. All three of us were dressed in ‘bitch uniforms’.

“So you are going to be this morning’s spit roast are you?” Harry asked me, smiling brightly.

“Er, I’m not sure to be honest,” I replied, I never knew what to expect anymore, I did not know whether this had been planned by Alfie or if Jeff had arranged everything to the detail or what! I did know that I would have no say in what happened and realistically little say in whether I participated.

“You are this morning’s spit roast, so get naked now and get your hands and knees over the corner of the bed,” Alfie said in his firm but monotone voice.

As I got into position Harry approached from the front, smiling fondly at me as he undid his shorts, no briefs I noticed. His cock was slightly smaller than mine, a moral victory for me, as it inched forwards I naturally opened my mouth and it slid in.

I definitely felt that I was getting better at performing oral and I used all my new found skill trying to please Harry. Alfie, alas, had got no better at anal and continued to pump me mechanically. Desperate as I was for Harry to cum first, if only as a ‘feather in my cap’ to my own oral skills, it was Alfie who dumped his load inside me first. Still as Alfie withdrew the pragmatic side of me thought, ‘one down, one to go’.

I could not understand why Harry pulled out of me as well surely he was enjoying this? Until he moved around the back of me and his intentions became clearer.

‘Oh bloody hell,’ I thought to myself, ‘Oh help me Lord’. I was about to be fucked up the arse by a second person within a few seconds.

Worse still, as Harry started fucking me, Alfie moved around to the front to have his cock cleaned in my mouth! It could not be possible to debase me anymore, I had become the bitch to the bitches.

Just as I finished cleaning Alfie, Harry finished inside me, predictably he walked around the front of me and pushed his penis towards my lips, I opened my mouth to accommodate. Actually it was not as bad cleaning Harry as it was Alfie, though that was purely a psychological thing.

I got back to my room, I did not have a lecture until 10 am so I had time to sit and fester, to think about what had just happened and to think about what was happening to me in general.

I had been buggered by three different people in the last 12 hours, on each occasion I had sucked the person clean straight after. I could have just walked away, I chose not to. By definition I was now homosexual. I was also a bitch, a bitch to Jeff; worse still a bitch to Alfie and Harry (Jeff’s own bitches) and there was probably worse to come. Would I become a bitch to Jon too? Also how many other bitches did Jeff own?

The worst thing about it all was actually I did not mind it, part of me wanted to be the bitch, to please other people, to make them happy. I did know that I definitely wanted Jeff to fuck me again.

The following day, Saturday, I had a lie in. I got up around 11 O’clock and nipped into town for some brunch and via a long walk back through the park made it back to my accommodation. 40 minutes of self study later and I received a text from Jeff.

Text: WHERE ARE YOU?

Reply: IN MY ROOM MASTER

Text: ANYTHING PLANNED FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS

Reply: NOTHING MASTER

Text: SOME GUYS ARE COMING ROUND, DO EXACTLY AS THEY SAY

A short while later and there was a knock at the door, it was Alfie, Jon and a third lad who introduced himself as Pete, all wearing ‘bitch uniforms’.

“Get your clothes on and go and see Master Jeff, we’ll be room sitting while you are away, Pete told me with authority.

Several questions flew through my brain and I wanted to ask them all, I knew though if I paused too long then things would only get worse and there was zero chance of any of my questions getting answered.

I quickly stripped, putting on my ‘bitch uniform’ and grabbing my oversized butt plug in its white carrier bag that I now kept close at hand near the door. Giving the lads one final glance I shot out of the door just in time to hear Pete.

“Quickly then boys, we haven’t got long to get all this sorted.”

Clearly I was not meant to hear that, but I knew that I was in no position to question it, my session with Jeff went fairly smoothly, a good arse fucking on all fours, as soon as he finished I spun around and sucked him clean before he plugged me. After a short while he removed my cage, however any excitement at the prospect of shooting my load quickly diminished. Jeff simply wanted to shave me, first with the trimmers and then with the razor. Pubic area, cock, balls and even up the crack of my arse! I now had a smooth bum hole! I made Master Jeff a cup of tea, all that hard work had tired him out, bless him. Then switched on the telly so that he could watch the second half of the footy; using me as a footstool. I felt no humiliation at all, it was right and proper that Master Jeff should be able to put his feet up and rest occasionally and if he did not have a footstool; well, we had to improvise didn’t we.

Full time finally came and I was given the reward of being a very good footstool by being allowed to suck Jeff off. I stretched off for a few seconds before kneeling down between his legs and going to work. It was a long job but finally I managed to milk some semen out of him which I eagerly swallowed.

Handing me my cage and padlock I knew that the session had come to an end, I locked my bits up and asked my master if he wanted anything else or was I free to go, then asked if I could dress in his room and whether or not he wanted me to walk back with the butt plug inside me or in my carrier bag. Finally before I left Master Jeff informed me that I had to report to Room 265, Eagle Block, every Wednesday at 8PM.

“Yes Master, do I need to know why?”

“No but I will tell you anyway,” Jeff replied, smiling at my submissiveness. “Now you are shaved I want to keep you that way, so every Wednesday Pete will shave you completely bald downstairs, is that okay?”

“Yes Master that’s great,” I replied, trying to suppress a wave of thrill that shot through my body at the thought of what was in store for me every Wednesday.

Back at my room Jeff’s three other bitches were still there. Pete explained to me what changes had been made. I now had a pink Cinderella duvet cover and pillow case along with a pink bed sheet, a pink lampshade and pink Cinderella curtains. All my underwear had been removed along that which was in the laundry bin, I now possessed 5 pairs of red lace panties along with 2 pairs of matching bras. Also 6 cameras had been placed in my room, 4 in the room itself, one in the shower and 1 pointing down at the toilet. In the main room 2 pointed down at the bed from opposite sides, one pointed at the door and the last had a wide view of the entire room. It was explained that there was also a microphone fitted and that Master Jeff had full access to the cameras and microphone, as well as recording facilities. Basically I no longer had any privacy in my own room.

All three of them bid their farewells happy and in good humour, leaving me alone to contemplate my new environment.

Actually it was the loss of my underwear that pissed me off the most, a couple of pairs were leading brand names that had cost a lot of money, well a lot of money to an 18 year old student who had never worked.

Life after that followed a fairly predictable pattern, I got buggered at least 5 times a week and usually had to suck them clean after. Jeff would sometimes send one of his bitches around to my room to be serviced, sometimes it would be a complete stranger. It would not be unusual to receive a text from Jeff at 7pm saying ‘a guy is coming round in 10 minutes, suck him dry and swallow everything’. 10 minutes later some self-conscious bloke would be knocking on my door, stuttering that Jeff had said that if he came here then everything would be all right!

I learnt that Jeff just had 4 bitches, other than myself; Alfie, Jon, Harry and Pete. They were all part of a hierarchical pecking order and each had a certain amount of authority over those beneath. Top of the bitches came Pete, then came Harry, third place was Jon, then Alfie and finally at the bottom of the pile was me, the lowest of all the bitches.

Any thoughts that I had of remaining in the closet were long gone, pretty soon most of the University knew that I was one of Jeff Wakefield’s bitches and before too long it was known that I was the lowest of them all. The main thing was that my family did not know, what happened at university stayed at university.

During my second year at University Pete and John had by this time left but Jeff acquired another slave, a freshman called Paul. But any thoughts of me moving up the ‘slave pecking order’ were quickly dispelled. Paul joined our group as Jeff’s number 2, behind Harry, but ahead of Alfie and me. I got used to Jeff and his slaves fucking and abusing me, but I never got used to receiving messages from Jeff that someone was coming to visit and I was to accommodate them, particularly in the middle of the night and particularly if the person who was going to cum inside me turned out to be some dirty, smelly, overweight tosser who just wanted to hump and dump with no regard for my feelings whatsoever.

Jeff was in his last year at University and when he finally left I found myself in limbo to a certain extent. I no longer had a sex life and if the truth be known I was actually missing a dominant master figure.
Old 06-20-2023, 11:55 AM   #6
MasterBilly

I found myself at a bit of a low ebb starting my third year, with no Jeff to serve life seemed a bit hollow. After the third week I attended a party held by a rich Afro-Caribbean black guy called Ian. He lived in his own house and was either gay or bi if you believed all the rumours, I was not expecting much, but you never knew!

Nearly everybody at the party was male and most of them were from the ‘Uni gay scene’. A few of them had banged me at Jeff’s discretion in the past. I circulated freely for a couple of hours before managing to get myself alone with Ian, well as alone as you can get in a university house party, let’s just say that I was having a one-to-one with him.

“So am I going to find out if you black guys do have bigger cocks?” I asked, basically asking him to fuck me.

“Depends what you are asking,” he replied with eyebrows raised.

“I want your cock.”

“Yeah I get that bit, but if you’re just after a one night stand then no chance.”

“You want to be my boyfriend?” I asked trying not to sound totally ecstatic at the prospect. Ian was tall, popular, good looking and rich; having him as a boyfriend would be the jackpot.

Sadly for me he just laughed scornfully, which bit deep.

“Dude, I don’t need a boyfriend fucking my mind up. If you want me then you have to agree to become my personal fuck toy. You get your arse pumped when and if I say, if you ever say no then you can fuck off out of my life for good, but there are benefits,” Ian told me.

“I’m interested,” I replied, I had missed a lot since Jeff left University, this was an opportunity to fill that void again.

“You agree and you move in with me, in this house. Benefits are that you pay no bills, but you have to agree to any sex act with everybody that lives here 24/7. Secondly you are stark naked whenever you are in the house, that a deal?” I looked at the steely glint in Ian’s eyes, he was deadly serious.

“It’s a deal,” I said excitedly, I knew what I was letting myself in for, at the end of the day if it did prove to be too much I could always move back out and break it up. But my biggest problem at the moment was debt, I had heard too many stories about graduates falling into debt then having to take up low skilled jobs after leaving just to pay off their debts. Two years later they found themselves in a hole, they cannot get decent jobs because they have been doing menial jobs for the last couple of years, they might just as well have not bothered with university. I was still in contact with my old school mates brother, he left university just as I was starting.

His supervisor at work was in his year at school, his supervisor had left school at just 16 with just two GCSE’s; yet he was now in charge of, and earning more money, than a university graduate heavily in debt. One of my priorities was leaving university with minimal debt.

“Drop your pants now, let’s see what you have got,” Ian was certainly direct.

I looked around, there were about 12 other people in the room, with others coming and leaving constantly.

“Not here,” I gasped. “Let’s go somewhere more private.”

“Look you son of a bitch, if you want to be my fucktoy then drop your pants to your ankles and take your shirt off now. If not then get the fuck out of my house and never come back,” Ian shouted at me loudly with anger glaring in his eyes. I looked around, everybody in the room was now glaring at us, another three or four had entered the room to see what the commotion was all about and two more, both girls and freshers I believe, were peering excitedly around the door.

Beaten, slowly I undid my belt and dropped my trousers and boxers to the floor and even more slowly removed my shirt.

Wolf whistles ran around the room as Ian surveyed his new property.

“Okay, you can get dressed now and come with me,” Ian declared once that he was happy with his inspection. I followed him upstairs to his bedroom, understandably the master bedroom, complete with en-suite. Inside he wasted no time with preliminaries.

“Strip now, completely naked,” he barked.

Eagerly I did as I was told, things now seemed to be moving in the right direction, as I discarded my shirt, the last item, I saw that he had undone his trousers and pulled his boxers down a few inches revealing his rock solid, black knob. I’d say that it wasn’t particularly special, about 6 ½ inches, but boy was it wide; it brought tears to my eyes knowing that one day he would be fucking me with it.

“On your knees now and start sucking, don’t stop until you’ve swallowed every drop.”

So I did, a guy that I had known for less than 10 minutes and agreed to become his fucktoy and I was already on my knees blowing him.

As required, I swallowed every drop of his semen before being told that there would be a lot more of that for me! Ian walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out a tiny, glossy, pink thong.

“Here, put this on,” he instructed me, tossing the thong in my direction.

I stepped into it and pulled it up, stretching it over my hips. It covered my cock and balls, but only just and it clung so tightly to me that it revealed the profile of my bits in detail, you could certainly make to the tip of my cock.

”Right let’s go down and join the others,” Ian said.

“You can’t expect me to go downstairs like this,” I stated incredulously.

“You’re my fucktoy now, you’ll do as I say, anymore of your lip and I’ll parade you round the garden, got that?”

Hell fire this guy was serious!

“Yes, I’ve got it,” I stammered, already thinking that I may have bitten off more than I could chew.

Walking down the steps behind Ian I heard him continue.

“Anyway, half the people in this house have already seen you bollock naked tonight and from what I’ve heard most of the others have intimate knowledge of you, so you’re hardly showing them anything new.”He had a point, of sorts, but it was still embarrassing when everybody else was fully clothed.

Joining the others my acute embarrassment soon left me and I soon found myself to be the centre of attention, quite a few lads said they wanted to fuck me and it is fair to say that I made many more contacts that evening. As the party wore on I discovered that three other guys lived in Ian’s house, all black Afro-Caribbean. Namely Mike, Jonnie and a 6 foot 5 inch man mountain called Gary. I would be spending the night at Ian’s, that was made clear. In fact, I was unlikely to sleep in the dormitory again.

As the last guests were leaving and feeling worse for wear myself I was taken back up to Ian’s room where he bent me over the bed and slowly fucked me in glorious fashion, after dumping his load inside me I was sent to report to Jonnie’s room at the far end of the corridor. He answered the door and for some reason the fact that we were both stark naked seemed to be the most natural thing in the world.

Jonnie took me into his room and got me to lie on my back, feet hanging over the edge of the bed. He grabbed hold of my ankles, lifted them over my shoulders. Using his hands to hold my arms to the bed and his arm to simultaneously hold my legs back he had me pinned to the bed for his pleasure; which he duly took.

He fucked me faster than Ian had, but it was still fairly leisurely, he came a lot quicker than Ian too, but Ian had cum himself only a few hours earlier. It seemed very impersonal, he fucked me and then kicked me out with no tenderness whatsoever. He just showed me out and told me to go next door to Gary.

Gary, the 6 foot 5 inch man mountain, if he was built in proportion then my arse was fucked, if you excuse the pun.

Gary was huge, pushing 9 inches, I did not take a tape measure with me but I wish I had. That said his girth was no wider than my own, I was at least relieved about that.

Gary’s first instruction was to go down on his arse! I had never done that before, sure I had sucked cock that had just been up me, but to lick out some guy’s sphincter, never! I definitely did not want to do that. As I looked at the tight glistening hole in front of me a sense of obedience overtook me, I had to do this. Disgusting as it was, and still is, I did it. I licked out his ring piece. I got my tongue in there and lovingly licked him out. Eventually, of course, he had had enough.

“On all fours on the edge of the bed, stick your arse up nice and high.

I did as I was told as he entered me, my anus closing nicely around his cock. After accommodating Ian earlier in the evening Gary’s thinner cock initially felt comfortable, as he got further into me the pain started, I was calling out, begging him to stop but he just grabbed my hips and buried himself balls deep into me. Then the fucking started and Ian went at it like a hammer drill, totally ignoring my cries for mercy. As he banged me I found myself leaning on the side of my twisted head and staring at the lamp shade by the bed. I had stopped begging for mercy as I realised that it was having no affect, Gary would bang me any way that he wanted my own wishes and desires were of no importance to him whatsoever. All that I could think of was ‘please God let him finish as soon as possible.

”The strokes started getting shorter and even faster and I knew that he was close, as the strokes got shorter he was no longer burying himself completely into me, I slowly started to enjoy it! Finally one short push and he froze, ejaculating into my rectum.

I breathed a sighof relief as Ian moved around to the head of the bed, His massive member swinging just inches from my face.

“Clean it,” he said curtly in a voice that would accept no nonsense.

I knew exactly what he meant and I leaned forwards, opened my mouth and sucked his enormous cock clean. When he was happy he pulled on a pair of black boxers, grabbed me by the upper arm and effortlessly guided me out of his room with my feet effectively pedalling in fresh air in order to keep up with him. As he virtually threw me out of his room I heard my next instruction.

“Mike’s next, blue door at the end of the corridor,” I would get used to Gary’s direct impersonal way of speaking in time, but for the moment I found it rude and was embarrassed at having to take it without argument. As I turned to head towards Mike’s room I received a hard slap on the buttocks.

“Ouch,” I cried out and turned to him to remonstrate, there was no call for that whatsoever. But he was already back in the room and was locking the door.

Feeling far more humiliated then I should, I made my way to Mike’s.

Mike opened his door with a smile, the first time that anyone had smiled at me since the last guest had left, he led me towards the edge of his bed and I eyed his cock nervously, 7 inches with girth to match, fair enough it was not as wide as Ian’s, but the fact that I had taken wider that evening did not calm my nerves one bit, this was going to hurt.

I was positioned kneeling on the edge of the bed with my backside sticking out high and proud. My knees were spread wide with my head and chest laying across the bed away from Mike.

Mike slowly entered me and, despite my initial fears, with very little discomfort. Once home he started fucking and quickly got into a fast and furious rhythm, my only saving grace was that he only went about ¾ of the way into me, and it felt bliss. Pure bliss! His cock was rubbing along my prostate and I had a massive erection, I wanted it to last forever but of course it didn’t, Mike eventually came inside me and as he withdrew I quickly spun around in order to suck his cock clean in tribute to a glorious fuck. But Mike was having none of it, he grabbed my arm, twisted it up my back and forced my upper body onto the mattress then proceeded to spank my arse, he gave me 6 in total, 3 on each cheek before letting me go. I sat upright and rubbed my sore bum as I eyed his greasy, massive tool, I still wanted to degrade myself further by sucking it clean!

“Please can I suck it clean for you sir?”

“You call me and every daddy in this house Master and not sir, you got that Bitch?”

“Yes Master.”

“Now let’s hear you ask again!”

“Please can I suck it clean for you Master,” I said totally humiliated with the fact that I even had to speak by his rules, even though I was actually degrading myself for his pleasure.

He clicked his fingers and pointed to the floor just in front of his feet.

“On your knees Bitch!”

I quickly dropped to my knees in front of him and preformed an excellent clean up operation. However, once that I had finished I received no appreciation from Master Mike, simply further instructions.

“On your feet, legs apart and touch your toes.”

I did as I was told and watched as Mike went around the back of my legs, he proceeded to spank me 12 more times, 3 on each cheek and 3 on the back of each thigh.

“Right fuck off Bitch, get out of my room, get out of my life. You’ll be sent for if you are ever needed again.”

I exited the room with my head spinning, that was a beautiful fuck, fantastic. Yet his treatment of me afterwards was sub-human. What on earth was I letting myself in for in this house.

It was 3 O’clock in the morning, all the party guests had left and the four housemates were all in their rooms asleep. I became acutely aware of the fact that I had been used, I felt dirty and worthless. In a bathroom cupboard I found a blanket and I tried to sleep on the sofa, naked under a single blanket. As I closed my eyes I suddenly felt totally humiliated. I had recieved no love or tenderness, I had been used and was just left as a dog!

I woke up several times during the night, at one point around 6 am, with a massive erection. What the hell, I thought to myself, after everything that had happened; so I had a wank. As I shot my load into the palm of my hand I thought ‘fuck you’ a thought directed to all four housemates, who had fucked me and then left me to fend for myself. As I lay there in the warm afterglow of post ejaculation with a hand full of cum I was thinking ‘yeah I’ve jacked myself off in your own house you bunch of tossers’ a lovely thought to behold at the time.

Eventually the cold light of the situation arose and I realised that I had to go to the bathroom and clean my hand. As I got to the top of the stairs I heard shuffling about in one of the rooms, I gasped in shock as the door just in front of me opened and Gary walked out with his massive frame as light flooded the corridor. He looked down at me, stark naked, sporting a massive erection and a fist full of cum! A grin slowly spread across his face.

The second most embarrassing thing on the planet is being caught in the act of masturbating. Far, far worse is being caught headed for the toilets with the contents in your hand. I have never wanted to be somewhere else as much in my life. I tried to push past him but he just reached down and grabbed my testicles.

“Swallow the lot,” Gary instructed.

“No,” I called out in horror, looking at the cold clammy goo in my left hand.

The grip on my testicles increased, Gary didn’t say anything but I got the message and quickly lapped up my semen, even licking up the bits between my fingers. I showed Gary my clean hand and he let go of my balls and then wacked me on the side of my head.

“Fuck off then you little girl,” he ordered as he made his own way to the bathroom, presumably for a nocturnal piss.

Once again feeling utterly humiliated and worthless I made my way back to the sofa.

The following morning everybody got up in dribs and drabs, I had breakfast and a coffee with them; the fact that I was the only one naked did not seem to make any difference with any of them, despite my own acute embarrassment.
Old 08-22-2023, 03:57 PM   #7
MasterBilly

Around noon Ian showed me to my own room, I was to move in that day. My room was a small box room with a desk, a chair, a couple of shelves and a small set of drawers. No wardrobe and no bed! What is more there was not enough room for a bed of any realistic size, maybe a camp cot, but no more.

“Er, where’s the bed Master?” Remembering Mike’s instruction from the previous night to call everybody Master.

Ian smiled at this before informing me of my sleeping arrangements. A single mattress and duvet would be left in the corner of the main room, if I was not required in anybody’s bed on a particular night then I was to sleep there.

“What about a wardrobe for my clothes Master?” I asked, after all I could hardly leave my clothes in a pile in the corner of the room, I would have to get the ironing board out every single time that I put a clean shirt on.

“You will be told where to keep your clothes later, now go with Gary and get all your gear from the dormitory.”

Gary had a black pick-up, ideal for transporting all my stuff in one trip. On the way back nervousness began to creep in again, after all the events of the previous night I was wondering if I would even survive a year living in this house, I knew one thing, in a year’s time I would have no difficulty in taking large cocks.

Returning to the house I noticed that a wardrobe had been placed in the rather large porch area, the porch was actually part of the main building and had a single doorway to the right, presumably leading to a downstairs toilet. To enter the main part of the house you had to go through an archway and into a corridor with rooms leading off.

Ian was in the porch way when I entered, holding a screwdriver.

“Just in time Bitch, you can give me a hand taking this door off its hinges,” Ian was referring to the door that I thought led to the downstairs toilet. As we removed the door it became apparent that there was a shower in there as well. With the door removed and stored in the garage we returned to the porch area.

“Right Bitch, this is the only toilet and shower in the house that you are allowed to use. The door has been taken off so that anybody in the house can watch you using the toilet or shower.” I digested this information and the implications, if the housemates decided to throw another party and I wanted to go for a shit, well everybody at the party would be free to come and watch me, under the influence of alcohol most of them probably would want to watch too.

“Also you will keep all of your clothes, including what you are wearing now, in this wardrobe,” Ian continued. “From now on whenever you are in the rest of the house you will be stark, bollock naked. You will get dressed and undressed in this porch way when you are leaving or entering the house, understand Bitch?”

“Yes Master,” I replied stunned, thinking ‘what the fucking hell have I agreed to moving in here.’ Then of course the notion of future house parties entered my head, I would be the only one stark naked in a house full of people. Oh fuck!

“One last thing you are expected to take a shower at least once a day. Oh and by the way, the hot water has been sealed off on your shower, so you need to get used to cold showers very quickly.”

“Yes Master,” I replied again, now utterly bewildered by the recent change of events.

“Well,” Ian was staring at me, obviously he was expecting me to do something, but I had no idea what.

“Sorry Master?”

“What is it about ‘from now on you will be stark bollock naked in the house’ that you do not understand?” he replied condescendingly.

“Oh, er, can’t I wear clothes until I have unloaded all of my things out of the pick-up?” I asked, after all the driveway could be seen by people on the street.

“No, it will do you good to parade yourself outside, anyway Gary’s pick-up is right outside the door, if you are quick you should be fine,” with that Ian left me getting undressed. Hanging the last of my clothes in the wardrobe, I peeked outside the door, there was no one around. Quickly I ran out to the back of the pick-up, grabbed hold of the first two bags and darted back to the safety of the house, breathless I dropped the bags and contemplated what I had done. I reckoned that I had four more trips to make.

Trips two and three were similarly fraught, but by now things were getting further away from the door in the back of the truck, my next trip would involve going virtually all the way around the vehicle.

As I stared down, breathlessly looking down at all my kit I saw my knob, standing out to attention; fuck, the excitement and embarrassment of it all had given me an erection. Now things really were getting out of hand. If I was caught naked on my drive then I would probably be let off with a caution, but if I was caught sporting a massive erection then you are looking at a public indecency charge at a bare minimum, as well as it being far more embarrassing for me.

I looked out of the door again, all was clear. I literally ran around the back of the truck with my cock bouncing up and down as I ran, the next item was a large cardboard box. I put my arms around it and lifted it up, I could feel my erect knob pushing up against the wheel arch. As I lifted the box I heard footsteps down the pavement, fuck they were close.

Two people just came into view as I made it back around the vehicle, turning my back to them just in time, and headed to the doorway. It was a mother and young child, I bared my arse to them as I hurried to the house as quick as I could carrying this large box.

“Look mummy that man has got no clothes on!”

“Don’t look Oscar, don’t look,” mummy replied before calling out to me. “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

I managed to dive through the doorway, relieved that at least Oscar and mummy never got to see my bits.

I retrieved my last item without incident and hung all my clothes up in the porch wardrobe before taking all my personal items up to my room. Once that I had officially ‘moved in’ I went down into the main room and, now becoming more comfortable naked in front of the guys, I sat next to Ian after asking for his permission first.
It was a Friday afternoon a few months later and all the housemates were out, I had finished lectures for the day and I was in my room catching up with some studying. I decided to make the most of an empty house by going downstairs to my toilet for a shit. If I tried this when any of the housemates were around then I would be certain to get some form of abuse, even if it was just being photographed or videoed.

I had just sat down on the bowl when I heard the front door, fuck, no chance of escaping the housemates now, they would see me as soon as they Ian walked in.

Jonnie and Gary whooped with delight as they saw me sat on the crapper. Jonnie walked straight in and ran his hands under the tap before flicking water into my face, he did this 3 or 4 times before running his hands under the tap again.

Gary was stood in the doorway laughing, his massive frame blocking out the light. Jonnie flicked more and more water into my face as Gary stepped forwards and started slapping me across the face, not lightly either.

“Give up, please Master’s I’m trying to take a dump.”

“Then have one Bitch, we’re not stopping you, are we Gary,” another flick of water came flying into my face as Gary stopped slapping me and grabbed hold of my nipples very tightly.

“Nope,” replied Gary as I squealed in pain. The pain became agony as he literally started lifting me off the toilet. I was about to drop a log onto the ocean, to be lifted off the pan at this specific moment was humiliating beyond belief. Jonnie turned on the shower as I held onto Gary’s wrists begging him to let me go. Jonnie held the shower head over me and sprayed water over my head and down my back drenching me in ice cold water. I gasped for breath as he took hold of my balls with his spare hand and squeezed hard. I honestly did not know which was worse, my poor nipples were on fire, my balls were in agony and I could not breathe from the freezing cold water being sprayed over me.

They let go of me eventually with Jonnie leaving the shower head hanging down spraying water against my legs and all over the floor, I knew full well that I would be the one mopping it up. Gary got his phone out and rested it on the shelf in the porch, obviously recording me having a dump. With that the pair of them left in good spirits, leaving me sat crying on the toilet with the pain and humiliation that I had to endure. They even left the outside door open, so not only was I soaking wet and freezing cold from Jonnie’s shower, but I also had contend with an icy January blast blowing in from outside.

The housemates did not have many parties, but one was coming up on Saturday evening in February. I knew that it would potentially be publically humiliating for me and I tried to escape it but my housemates were having none of it. The first guests were expected to arrive at 8pm, so I was told to be in the main room at 7:30 ‘Suited and Booted’.

“Suited and Booted?” I asked.

“Yes your Birthday Suite, Bitch,” replied Gary. I nodded, I expected no less, I had been walking around the house naked for 5 months now.

I turned up naked as nature intended and was given a padlocked collar and cuffs to put around my neck and wrists, Jonnie helped to snap the padlocks into place before I was given a pair of bright red 4 inch stilettos, footwear in the house, what a privilege, that was before I found out how hard they were to walk around in!

Jonnie himself brought out some chains and padlocks and basically locked 18 inch chains from each wrist up to my collar and then another 12 inch chain to each wrist, severely limiting my hand and arm movement.

Ian stood up with a black marker and wrote ‘ACCESS ALL AREAS’ on my chest and stomach before writing a longer message on my back, I did not have a clue what he wrote but I could tell that he underlined the title, for my benefit he took an image on his phone and showed it to me.

MEN ONLY
I WILL SUCK YOU OFF
OR YOU CAN FUCK ME
HERE OR IN PRIVATE

This party was likely to go on for 6 hours and there would be about 30 blokes attending, I dreaded to think how much cum I would have in me by the morning. Finally I was handed a tray and was given my instructions for the evening. I was to circulate with a tray of drinks for the guests, I was to ensure that I had a good selection of drinks at all times, my only excuse for not circulating with drinks is if one of the male guests wanted to use me for sex, which I could not refuse. If I needed the toilet then I had to get permission of one of the housemates, I knew which toilet that I could use and they guaranteed that I would have an audience.

“If someone does want to have sex with me, which room do we do it in?”

“Entirely up to them,” came the reply. “If they want to use one of the bedrooms then that is up to them, if they want to do it in this room with everybody watching and taking photos then that is their call.”

“And if anyone wants to take a photo of you in all your glory then they can; you will cooperate, smile and even pose if you are told to, understand?” Ian asked aggressively.

“Yes Master.”

This was going to be tough, I had learned to be submissive since I first came into contact with Jeff Wakefield over 2 years ago, but this was going to stretch me to the limit.

The guests started arriving, at first they found having a naked slave amusing, most of them I knew personally and about half had seen me naked in the past anyway. But not under these circumstances. Once that they found out that they were allowed to touch me then they were in their element. First it was my nipples and ears, but they soon moved downwards to my navel, my bum, my knob and finally my balls. It got to the stage where there was some hand or other on my balls more often than not. Even when I was getting more drinks people would follow me into the kitchen and grope my scrotum whilst I was trying to pour more drinks and then load them onto a tray with my hands chained together. I may be submissive, but this was just awful, nobody was stroking my balls erotically, they were just reaching down and giving them a good old tug and I had to pretend that I was enjoying it. Many photos were taken, mainly by the girls who all seemed to think that I was hilarious. There were about 40 people there and only 5 girls. The rest were almost certainly gay or at least bisexual and that is why they had been invited. I soon realised how bad stilettos were to wear, my calves ached like mad and I was desperate to sit down, not that I was allowed to and I knew with certainty that I would not survive the evening if I had to spend the whole time on my feet.

About an hour in and one of the guests decided that he wanted to fuck me. Taking me upstairs to Mike’s room he did me doggy style across the bed, not the best fuck on the planet, but he wasn’t bad, it did the job. Going back down the steps two others were coming up.

“You finished with that Tug?” The first guy asked, indicating towards me.

“Yeah he’s all yours,” Tug, the guy who had just fucked me, replied.

“Come on then, spit roast time,” the first guy said to me, indicating with his thumb for me to lead the way to the bedroom.

They did indeed spit roast me, all 3 of us on our knees on the floor. The one doing anal was quite good and I had the pleasure of a nice cock rubbing against my prostate, all you bottoms out there will know about that feeling. The cock in my mouth was not so generous, he was fucking me like a hammer drill and going in far too deep and far too aggressively, hurting the back of my throat with each stroke.

Both came at the same time and for the first time in my life I had felt the bliss of having cum fired down my throat and up my arse simultaneously, a feeling that made up for the assault on the back of my throat.

I was fucked again in the bedroom by another guest who just wanted to see what all the commotion was all about before all 3 of them decided to spank me on my arse, 6 times each, 18 in total; for no other reason than they simply wanted to.

I went back downstairs and resumed drinks serving, the stilettos soon had my calves aching again and I very quickly wished that I was back on my knees getting fucked.

It was about this time that one of the guests decided that he wanted to fuck me over the back of the sofa with everybody watching. This was new territory even for me, I had been arse fucked in front of 3 or 4 others before, but not in front of a large crowd and never in front of girls.

Initially the experience was totally humiliating; being bent over furniture, stark naked, against your will, being fucked by a person that you didn’t know, in front of a large group of clothed onlookers all laughing and jeering at you; many taking video evidence and some coming close up just to capture the expression on your face.

A couple of girls even felt between my legs and had a good old grope of my balls whilst I was being fucked. I could not help notice the difference in attitudes of my audience. The males seemed to border from intrigue to excitement to sheer carnal lust, whereas the females watching just seemed to find the whole thing hilarious. If the entire audience had simply been turned on then I think that I would have been able to cope, maybe even enjoy it a little; play the part and even play up to the crowd. But here I was being sexually abused and raped in public and people were either laughing or ridiculing me, or even joining in. It just was not fair, I know that it is a childish thing to admit but I broke down, I was in tears. The crowd simply laughed and jeered more.

I noticed that a couple of lads had unbuckled their trousers and were deciding in which order they were going to fuck me, another one had taken his trousers off completely and was walking around in grey boxers, he was clearly intent on fucking me, this was going to be a long night.

It did indeed prove to be a long night, 5 people came in my mouth and I think it was 11 up my arse, it may have been 12. Towards the end people stopped laughing at me and I think one or two were developing respect for the way I coped with all the sexual abuse, with that I stopped crying and became determined to see this through.

I did not think that it was possible to survive such a gang bang until it happened, strangely when it finally ended I suddenly felt proud of myself, I had taken all these cocks, how many other people could handle that?

The last guests were just leaving, Becky and Jim; Becky for some reason seemed eager to get to know me better, asking to speak to Ian before she left.

“We’re having an all girls party in 3 weeks, can we borrow your slave for then?”

“Sorry Becky but I don’t lend him out,” replied Ian.

“Aw please, it would make a great conversation starter,” Becky asked again.

“Sorry but no!”

“We’ll pay you,” Becky pleaded.

“Ah, that changes things slightly, okay then you can rent him for £20,” Ian stated.

“That’s great, I can’t wait to tell the girls.”

“But I want paying now.”

“Okay,” answered Becky.

I stood and watched in horror as Becky handed over a mere £20 for my services for an entire Saturday night.

“See you later Becky, Jim,” called out Ian.

“See you later Ian, thanks for the party and I’ll see that thing later,” replied Becky, pointing at me as she said ‘that thing’.

I struggled to sleep that night, for the first few hours I kept waking up and thinking that I was still being gandbanged, then later on in the morning I kept waking up worried about what was in store for me at Becky’s party.

The next few weeks were uneventful, I got banged at least a couple of times a day, usually had to give a couple of blow jobs. I was in my final year and so I was obviously spending more and more time studying. Ian and the boys fully understood this and would do nothing to stop me studying. However, if I had been in my room studying for a couple of hours solid then one of them would walk in and insist that I took a break, moments later and I would be naked lying face down on their bed with them lying on top humping away like a rabbit during spring. It actually worked too, I would return to my books after 20 minutes away refreshed and ready to start concentrating again. Our lecturers were constantly reminding us to take breaks, I am not entirely convinced that that is what they meant; but hey, what works for you is okay.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:19 AM   #8
MasterBilly

The day of Becky’s party had arrived and I was given a white mini skirt, a tight pink t-shirt and a pair of white plastic shoes. I made my way to Becky’s house dressed like that, putting up with all the wolf whistles and cat calls on the way, Saturday evening in the university part of town, it seemed as though most of the university had come out to witness my walk of shame, there were also many young children that saw me and they had no restraint in laughing and hurling insults at me. It was a 2 mile walk to Becky’s, by the time that I had got there my cheeks were burning bright red and my eyes were welling up in shame.

A delighted Becky answered the door and showed me up to her room. Closing the door behind her she ordered me to strip. I was actually hoping that I would be allowed to wear this bizarre uniform for most, if not all of the evening, at least it provided a degree of modesty. But that luxury was quickly denied as she took me naked downstairs and into the main room.

“Hands behind you Bitch,” Becky told me pulling a pair of handcuffs out of her bag, there was only one other girl in the room, I knew her as Angela and she had never seen me naked before. I turned my back to her and put my hands behind me as I involuntarily sighed heavily. There would be alcohol flowing tonight for sure, I would be naked with my hands cuffed behind me for the entire evening. I was physically turned around so that Becky and Angela could admire me at their leisure. I could cope with this, beside I knew that the evening was going to get much worse for me.

The doorbell rang and I was made to accompany Becky to the door. The first guest was of Far Eastern origin, Japanese or Korean or similar, she was introduced as Cocoa and was very pleased to see me.

“Wow, is this the bitch that you ordered Becky?” she asked ecstatically.

“It certainly is.”

“And it is still okay to touch?” asked Cocoa, implying that there was some previous agreement.

“Yes.”

With that Cocoa brazenly reached down and grabbed hold of my penis, rubbed it a couple of times and then felt my balls, weighing them in her fingers.

“His balls feel fairly heavy,” I did not know what to make of that statement, was it a compliment? I just did not know.

“Does he have to keep his hands behind his back?”

“He’s handcuffed,” replied Becky.

“Wow,” Exclaimed Cocoa. “This I have got to see, turn around now Bitch!”

I turned so that Cocoa could see my hands handcuffed behind me, I felt her pull down on the links.

“Okay, lean forwards as far as you can,” Cocoa’s instructions were obviously aimed at me and I leaned forwards so that my upper body was parallel to the ground.

I felt Cocoa’s hand come flying down on my bum, she spanked me 6 times in total, and I straightened up with a face bright red in shame before following the two very excited girls back into the main room.

Next two freshers arrived at the same time and they were clearly overjoyed at the sight of me, I don’t think that either of them had seen a naked guy before, as freshers they would only be 18, possibly just turned 19.

Next a senior girl turned up and she had seen me both clothed and naked many, many times, she was in one of my classes along with Alfie (remember the wimp Alfie from my first 2 years at ‘Uni’). Claire was a snooty bitch and on many occasions had taken the piss out of me for being a gay slave to the biggest wimp in University (Alfie). I certainly did not want her abusing me all night, but she had in the past so at least there was no ‘initial shock value’. Even so, Claire knew how to humiliate me, exactly what to say to upset me, how I suddenly wished that I was just not there.

Finally two out and proud lesbians turned up together, one a fresher and the other a year 2. ‘Yellow’ and ‘Pee Pee’ had been in a relationship for a few months now, they were both well known on the ‘Uni’ social scene, partly because they were so out and proud, partly because they were both aggressive feminists and partly because they were both so loud.

‘Yellow’ took hold of my balls as soon as she saw me and dug her nails right in.

“Who is the master race you shit,” she shouted right into my face.

“Females,” I said quickly, her grip tightened causing me to scream in pain.

“Females the world over,” she said before relaxing her grip slightly, but still staring aggressively into my eyes.

“Females the world over,” I repeated gasping for breath.

“And don’t you ever forget it Shithead,” with that she let go, gave Becky a welcome kiss and I followed the three of them into the house.

The party got going and I was just entertainment for them. I looked around there was 8 of them, everybody knew that ‘Yellow’ and ‘Pee Pee’ were lesbians, though no-one knew where they got their stupid nicknames from. I suspected that Becky was bisexual, even though she was in a relationship with a guy called Jim. I also knew that Angela was a lesbian and that Claire was definitely bisexual. That just left the two freshers and Cocoa. Were they all lesbian or bisexual, was that the reason that they were having this party; only girls who liked girls were invited. Would I even get to see some girl-on-girl fun as the evening progressed?

Well I can answer that last question as a definite NO! Most of the girls stayed the night and I haven’t a clue what happened after I left, but whilst I was there I saw nothing but the occasional kiss, they were there to humiliate me, pure and simple.

They started of making me do simple tasks for them stretching, squat jumps, running on the spot. I would get the odd smack on the bum or nipple tweak. Then somebody had the bright idea of making me play twister on my own, which at least meant that they had to take the handcuffs off me. I could not see the spin of the wheel so I had no idea if the spinner was being honest, but every round seemed to end with me legs wide apart leaning forwards to touch the ground.

The handcuffs went back on as I was then required to hold certain poses for 15 minutes each, I was not even allowed to move my eyes. During these poses the girls would routinely feel up parts of my body, now this really was humiliating. They had been drinking a while and by now all the girls were concentrating their gropes on my cock and balls. Well all apart from ‘Yellow’ and ‘Pee Pee’ who just looked at me with disgust, they seemed to have no interest in feeling me up at all.

After several poses the girls seemed to get bored of me and I was left alone for an hour or so. It was well after midnight when a drunken Becky suddenly came in giggling with a packet of peanuts.

“I’ve just thought of a brilliant new game, it’s called hide the peanuts, basically I have to hide a peanut and you all have to try and find where it is hidden,” she laughed holding up a bag of peanuts.

“Sounds a bit shit to me Becks,” answered Claire to several nods of agreement.

“Hold on, I’ll show you how it works; oi, over here Bitch, turn your back to the girls, legs out wide and lean over,” Becky called out to me. I instantly knew what she intended and with a sick feeling in my stomach I adopted the required pose.

“Now then ladies if I stick a peanut in here let’s see if any of you can find where it is hidden,” with that she slipped a peanut up my bum, how predictable!

And how they all laughed, in their drunken state they found it utterly hilarious, which just made me feel smaller. When they finally stopped rolling around the carpet and started to regain some sort of composure then they all wanted a go, first Cocoa and then Claire, even Yellow and Pee Pee had a go and of course they all laughed long and loud every time that a peanut slipped into me. I still remember the incident well to this very day. If they had been sober then they would probably have stopped after 2 or 3, or at least after everybody had had a turn, but they just found it funnier and funnier. When Angela stuck 2 peanuts up me saying they would be twice as easy to find because there were twice as many of them they all broke down in hysterics again, rolling around the floor again. This was about the time that I broke down crying, I simply could not handle the humiliation, a group of girls, some 2 years younger than me, sticking peanuts up my bum. They were only about halfway through the packet at this stage, it was hell, sheer hell.

When they finally finished some time later I was allowed to stand up and face them, as soon as they realised that I had been crying they all cracked up laughing again. I had well and truly been superb entertainment for them.

After this I was ignored for a while before the girls started talking about either going home or going to bed. Those sleeping on the settees in the main room clearly did not want me around anymore and I was told that I could leave amid a barrage of insults, my handcuffs were removed and I was given the white mini skirt that I arrived in and was kicked unceremoniously out of the front door to walk home 2 miles barefoot and naked to the waist. I suppose that I could have argued more for my clothes but I was just too tired, mentally drained.

It was a fairly cool night and I was shivering by the time that I got back, all four housemates were in bed so I dropped onto the mattress in the front room and literally cried myself to sleep.

I was by now coming towards the end of my time at university, when I did finally finish it was all a bit of an anti-climax, I do not know what I was expecting, but I was on my knees sucking cock and swallowing sperm, then less than 24 hours later I was in the car with dad and all my possessions driving away from the house that had the biggest impact on my life.
Old 09-19-2023, 02:01 PM   #9
MasterBilly

Epilogue

So that was ‘uni’, I don’t know what else to say. I was awarded a 2:1 or ‘upper second’ and I got a job with the civil service. A few years later I got married (to a girl, I never had gay sex again after university) and shortly after I got a new job in contracts with a large engineering company. Eight years and two promotions on and I was the Contract Manager doing very nicely with a lovely wife and 2 daughters, one six and one four years old.

I had a meeting with a potential client, a Mr M J Turner regarding what would be a simply massive order for my firm, to be completed over 9 months.

My client turned up and as I saw him coming up the steps there was something familiar about him. He was Afro-Caribbean, but it was his gait and his manner that caught my attention.

He entered my office and it was Mike from the house sharing days of university. I knew that if I could bring this order in then it would be a massive feather in my cap. I would receive no commission, but it would look fantastic on my CV and ultimately improve my promotion prospects.

Starting negotiations with a guy that once spent nearly every day ejaculating inside your body was always going to be tough, but in the end it did help, he finally agreed to sign the relevant documents, but he had one final proviso.

“Okay and that is?” I asked.

“I get to fuck your sweet white arse every week for the length of the contract.”

“Sorry Mike that’s all in the past,” I stated emphatically, despite the stirring in my loins at the very idea.

“You either agree to it or I am out of here, no contract,” he replied.

“Mike I am a married man with kids, I stopped all that when I finished ‘Uni’. Now can we stick to the contract please?”

“Right goodbye Bitch, I’ll take my custom elsewhere, there is more than one engineering company on this planet.”

“Mike, Mr Turner let’s not fall out about ...” I was wasting my time, he was already out of the door, calling out to me as he left.

“Goodbye Bitch,” ‘Bitch’ how dare he call me that, people on the floor might hear, I was the Contract Manager for heaven’s sake.

As he left the building I suddenly realised that I had an enormous erection, the biggest that I have had for a long time. I could not stop thinking about going down on Mike, it had been 12 years, 12 long years.

All afternoon and evening I was having the same fantasy; Mike banging away at my arse, just like in the old days. I loved my kids, I loved my wife, though sex had been virtually non-existent since the arrival of our second daughter, but I couldn’t cheat on her, I simply couldn’t. But would it actually be cheating, it wouldn’t would it? He would be fucking me, that’s not like me fucking another woman. No, that could not be classed as cheating!

I rang Mike up just before lunch the following day, he answered with those slow bass tones of his.

“So are you still interested Bitch?”

“Yes Master.”

“You know my terms, Bitch.”

“Yes Master.”

“You know where I work, I want you in my office by 3 pm, Bitch.”

“Will you sign the contract today Master?”

“Yes after you have sucked me off Bitch.”

“I’ll be there Master,” I replied.

“And come in your suit and tie, I want you on your knees sucking me off in your suit and tie, got that Bitch?”

“Yes Master.”

His workplace was about a 1 ½ hour drive away and as I pulled onto the motorway I adjusted the erection in my pants.

I briefly wondered how many more contracts of mine would he be signing, I knew one thing, it was definitely worth it.

THE END

Advertisements
Kink Talk