Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2023, 04:12 PM   #1
Diaperboy54

Male 19/male/slave seeks 18-30/female/mommy in UK (diaper)

19/male/slave seeks 18-30/female/mommy in UK (diaper)

A bit about me:
hi, I'm ollie, 19 and male and currently at university. I'm 5ft 11, and in good shape as I do sports at uni, currently studying an engineering degree. I enjoy reading, working out and having fun in diapers, currently I wear occasionally but I'm looking to wear more consistently over summer as less people I know will be aroun

what I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a diaper mummy who can give me tasks and monitor/ control my wearing and have some fun with me! They need to be female, in good shape and ideally someone around my age however I will go up to around 30.
I'd like to have something more personal than just messaging whether that be receiving tasks via video or video calling etc and I'm open to in person stuff as well if the geography works out, I'm in the Manchester Sheffield area.

My commitment:
Full control of masturbation
Happy to send photos and videos without my face in
Diaper control as long as it fits around my life, diaper changing permission, updates etc.
A good friend, for me I think our relationship would extend further than diaper mommy and sub to friendship.

My experience in diapers:
I've slept in triple soaked and messy diapers, been out in public in double diapers, wet messed and taken enemas in public, been out in very public settings like a packed shopping centre in wet and messy diapers.
I'm currently out of diapers but will order more if I meet someone!, and could potentially order other stuff

My kik is diaperboy224

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Messing, Public, Enemas, thick diapers/using diapers to capacity and layering, edging, denial.

Limits: social suicide, full face pics, pain.

Interested to explore: light anal, crossdressing

Last edited by Diaperboy54; 05-26-2023 at 04:17 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk